Taylor Swift

this is the image that Taylor Swift doesn't want you to see. this is the evidence of her "assault"

the fuck

what a faggot. he should have grabbed her by the pussy.

What a shame.

She's caught in a fucking lie and is desperately trying to save herself from it. Typical liberal whore shit. Say you were assaulted when you weren't to come across as some form of strong feminist hero. This shit is why trump is president. Crazy thing is the fucking liberals for the most part still don't grasp that. I hope this dude cashes in big.

They've been calling it "groping." I guess so…

Dress doesn't look taut or misshapen, so he's not doing any digital exploration.

She's a feminist cunt, a 100% cultural marxist and dumbass stormweenies unironically support her

Holla Forums = the alt-right
stormweenies = the alt-right
TRS = the alt-right
kikebart = the alt-right
TDS = the alt-right

Deal with it, you fucking jew lover.

All of those sites I mentioned are literally infiltrated by kikes. You have spies in your little hugboxes, they are slowly brainwashing you to act like retards and make NatSoc and white nationalism look like a joke. They are doing a good job.

You are a product of Israel. (webm related, one of the many jews who controls you)

lol no
GLP with racial autism
Holla Forums's Holla Forums is the least affected. cuckpol is done for. You get autobanned for mentioning a name.
That's on TRS. The severe autism there is mind numbing.
And exactly how would you know, Chaim?

No one takes Weev any more seriously than Sam Hyde. They're just unkosher performance artists pushing the window. If he's such controlled opposition why has he had to flee the country?

Also, nothing wrong with Juden if they're Israeli separatists. The only problem are the meddling, diasporan dual citizens. Everyone needs a homeland, even if they're leery and swarthing.

Yes, they are. Every single one of those sites is either owned by a kike or has kike or halfbreed kike authors.

Holla Forums is the most affected. You get banned for dissenting opinions. The mod's entire goal is to turn you into SJW-tier retards that can't handle other opinions, and it is slowly working. You are literally being cucked.

That is literally what is happening in the image. Everyone is this thread is either fucking dumb or trying to hard to be edgy.

No you dumb nigger. If you decided to open your squinty jew eyes you'd see that I said
I didn't deny them being Jewed.
Have you heard of a VPN faggot?

You said you didn't get your info from kikebart or TRS, so you're basically implying that you do from the rest. You are owned by jews.

Also, if you get your news from an imageboard, you are probably 15 years old. Jesus christ, learn to into RSS and go to real alt-news sites, you fucking mongoloid.

Most VPNs used shared IPs, if they ban IPs on a given service, everyone else is affected. I wouldn't expect some computer illiterate faggot to understand that though.

I'm literally shitposting on Holla Forums as we speak. I love how you faggots always use the "lolu must be butthurt" if someone speaks out against Holla Forums. You re all like retarded SJW clones, exactly what the mods want.

what are those?

Ones that aren't corporately owned or owned by advertisers, and no, i'm not going to spoonfeed you. Figure it out yourself, kid.

lol, just get the fuck out

Just go back to 4chan

Evidently this isn't a positive remark if you knew how to read a post and stop sperging out because you feel Holla Forums is oppressing you like the special tumblrite that needs his freech.
nice strawman. point to where exactly I suggested that besides your shithead mind projecting things that aren't there
Just get a VPN faggot if you want to shitpost.
>literally
I think you are literally butthurt that you were banned from Holla Forums because you think you can shitpost without consequence.
Seems like you're just asshurt because the mods rightfully BTFO you since clearly you have some autismal hate of anything related "right wing" discussion (regardless how pozzed they are in consideration of others they are "right wing")

>I made this kid literally upset.

Nice reddit spacing BTW. Only one who should go back is you.

Nice backpedalling, you implied it when you neglected to point to Holla Forums. Just admit that you spend most of the time on Holla Forums and get all your news from there.

There's you go again using that same logic. Like I said arguing with one of you, is like arguing with the rest, that's why you're so fun and easy to b8. That being said, there are some based people still on Holla Forums that aren't like you, but they are in very small numbers now.

You are like a Youtube-tier troll in the comments section

That wasn't reddit spacing, at least learn how to use that meme properly.

So easy to make you aggravated.

Only one here being trolled is you.
>he didn't understand the sarcasm and usage of literally

Mind to explain how spacing in this situation was necessary?

Yet again, you're just saying i'm butthurt over and over again.

See, you're obviously insecure. This is exactly why it's so easy to b8 you fags. You argue like a typical SJW. "No ur the one who's dumb".

Now I'll call you a newfag (because you probably are)

It's not reddit spacing newfag. Reddit spacing is when you tap enter 2 times after each sentence, creating a ridiculously large wall of text. Just go back to 4chan m8.

If you see. You were the first to sperg. You sperged because you are asshurt. That asshurt comes from Holla Forums? Right?
Pathetic tbh fam. the better approach would have been attacking 8/pol/'s moderation and how that would present itself as an opening to external control instead of the autistic witch hunt of the "alt right"
Says the one with current year vocabulary.
Sperg out some more cuck.

PRAISE KEK

I have no excuse.

None of those posts indicate any butthurt. You're just using "butthurt" as a buzzword to discredit me, just like an SJW would do in the Youtube comments section.

No, I actually love Holla Forums. I'm currently in 4 threads as we have this conversation, b8ing 4 different faggots that are EXACTLY like you. It gives me a hardon.

I literally told you that was b8, and you still took it (pic related)

Now i'll say "sperg" instead of "butthurt". Are you trying to trick me now? Brilliant!

What is with you and your obsession with the youtube comment section?

Can you prove that? You are trying to extrude this appearance of being "le epic troll master xDD" and it's juvenile and cute . Especially with how limited your vocabulary is in having to fall back to "literally" as if that word exemplifies anything you dumb nigger.
following pics are related. It wasn't used ironically, but rather seriously.
You are sperging. The first part of acceptance is identifying.

I truly wonder where you could have come from…

It's funny how the first post you are referring to is the exact one that started this entire ruse cruise, and you have the audacity to say you are the one b8ing me

Using literally 1,000 times in one post is literally a meme on imageboards and has been for a while. Literally how new are you?

>posts like a literal sperglord

I already told you, nigger.

See this post:

You took it seriously and sperged out for nearly 2 hours. I hope you enjoyed the ruse. Accept defeat and move on, kiddo.

top kek.

Thanks for Norrecting The Record.

go back to the youtube comment section anytime.

Doesn't she realize she is getting old and needs to settle down and have some children?

but why does he have his hand so low

looks like the shitposting AIs trapped eachother in infinite loops.

Okay i'm done, I need to go fap

kek

anti-sage.

fuck this rapist