This is a good idea we needed this new word

This is a good idea for reasons that will be self evident to people it applies to.

artical written by Tnerb
TRS Podcast Manifest Destinys episode for the week is about this idea too

vandalvoid.com/#!Behold-I-Teach-You-The-Amerikaner/c112h/576354cd0cf23063aa8fce97

trs podcast you mean the daily shoah which is the most boring autistic trash podcast in existence? its 4 neets talking in memespeak IRL like fucking losers. god i fucking hate that sorry excuse for a radio show.

no I mean manifest destiny
trs has a bunch of shows
daily shoah is bantz
manifest destiny is more tactics
fash the nation is news
radio free skyrim is nordic nazis

you might like the other ones better
Good for listing to on a run
and either way Amerikaner is a good idea regardless.

I'm liking "Amerikaner", definitely going to start using this.

Yeah mark yourself out so national pride can become a racial issue that can be thrown away a racist like Europe fuck you controlled opposition.

I cannot picture the average American referring to themselves as an 'Amerikaner'. You need to stick to your guns and double down on the fact that 'American' refers to one people only, I certainly don't imagine non-whites as Americans.

Yeah Civic Nationalism is the future right Chaim? How well did this work out for you in Brit/pol/? Oh, right, people are calling your shit meme stale and unfunny whilst others simply filter you before you begin.

I think just start using "American" in place of "white."

And go on.

Doesn't work and leaves us still without an identity. The amerikaners sounds stupid but the idea is good

Can someone of Mediterranean descent call themselves this?

eventually that will work when demographics shift
it wouldn't work easily right now though.

I am going to too
it serves many purposes IRL swaying people who are still mind-controlled by the word racism.
tees up many arguments that can start waking people up. If niggers can advocate for their own self interest why can't amerikaners. etc…

I'm a bong and can't say I know much about American culture and demographics, but wouldn't it be better to form new American identities based around the individual states?

Not if you reverse the white washing of history. American was with direct reference to white men and women. It's the 20th century perverts that started fucking it up.

spoilered so maybe not d/c shill
you know if your a white american or not
and if you are you never have to ask

is x white are 80% of the time shills
20% new people who fell for it

Finally a black person like me can join your secret club of nationalists! I am real american!

so 50 different words for 50 different groups of white people

that is a great idea mr sheckleburg, that isn't the exact definition of divide and conquer

it can be again
in the present Amerikaner can help destroy the lib narrative and break the power of the racism club of virtue

Fuck off Americunts

You can/should start a group of black nationalists
blackanon/blacklurker

You may be thinking of the fatherland. kek
I'm just joking, those guys are great.

>tfw no qt3.14 daughters to go hiking with, life is suffering.

White.

moar liek Amerikkkaners, amirite?

h-what? Dude, that shit is hilarious. I wouldn't even stick around if it wasn't for that and the Europa Report on FtN

Can't hear you over my freedoms.

jej

We all know that the concept of being an American was perverted. In the early 20th century it was the meme of the "great melting pot" Pushed by (((Israel Zangwill))).

However, for many Americans, this land was just a labor camp we were brought over to. Look up the history of the Connecticut Yankees and the brain drain of Northeast Pennsylvania.
Google the mining towns in West Virginia and the sharecroppers in the south.

I believe this lead to a feelings of rootlessness. However, armed service, land ownership, investment into communities all gave us a connection to this soil.

We will not ethnically purge all non-whites from America any time soon, if ever. Most likely we will see the development of one, or many, federally recognized white ethnic tribal lands in America if we are successful. In the mean time, we need to find some umbrella term to separate ideologically until we can separate physically.

Or, perhaps Trump will go full 14/88, burn the White House and get his Red Hats to start the anschluss, but I'm not holding any hope we can meme that into existence.

Mediterraneans are Europeans, mate, any accusations of your being non-white are coming from memesters or actual shills.

Yes, you're white. Northern euros be jelly of our ancient empire.

Not one square inch for them. Don't be a defeatist, user.

(checked those sick trip trips)
Define "Mediterranean"

Mediterranians are quality people.

They lack the Nordics organisational skills, but excel in many areas like the arts.

No, they lack the nordic steadfastness. Rome was at its peak while the nords were just starting their hero-king era. I think admixture really damaged mediterranean peoples however, Germanics became more dominant

RFS is autists.

The whole "Italians/Greeks aren't white" thing is a meme.

This is some retarded larping.

They were called Afrikaners because they were Dutch and that's what they called themselves (and also to differentiate from the nog Africans).

Americans are not Dutch and have centuries of history not calling themselves this, but instead going by "American". It already has the connotations you want, witnessed in exchanges like:

That made little to no sense, so I suspect English isn't your native tongue. Would you repeat that in Hebrew, please? I'd like to run it through Google translate.

You guys are huwhite, barring South Italians, who are still leagues above the average shitskin.

Swedes are cuck faggots no one will miss when they're gone.

How does it feel to know that your child surpassed you, England?

OR you know we could not be retarded and just use a new word because it is easier. The word doesn't matter what it means matters.

Maybe you should wait until the election is over before you start that shit again.

Was just musing to myself and remembered this thread.

What about embracing that pathetic attempt at a pejorative that Obama attempted to slap on us during the stuttering fit that he had:

We could call ourselves…
Okey-Doke-Americans

Fuck that nigger.
I like it. I'm using it.

trips checked. romanianbro here, we practically invended rightwing deathsquads for hunting marxists and jews. I know I'm not really qualified as mediteranean either but my point is don't fall for the "MUH X IS NOT WHITE" meme. It's the no-true-scotsman fallacy implemented by the enemy to divide and conquer the board consensus on unification of europid whites against the semite menace.

I like Columbard better, honestly. Columbus started the European migrant wave to the Americas, didn't he? Why not be the people of Columbus? Lefties think Columbus is a monster who genocided the poor injuns, so that's an added bonus if you ask me. Amerikaner is fine too, though.

Columbard works doubly well for Meds, since Columbus was a Med.

Awesome Duracoat.