I've been thinking...

I've been thinking, would it be possible to get access to my subconsciousness or dreams through meditation without use of of any medicines?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/fringe/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes. source: I've done it. But it's no superpower.

This get belongs to the Sky Queen

Nice try user.

get for Cracky

fuck year. My life is complete.

Through just meditation? What have you seen or remember from that experience?

drill a hole in your head and insert a 1/4 inch jack.

I can remember any part of my life that I really focused on. I can't remember, say, what I had for breakfast three weeks ago but all the parts of my life that influenced me, and most of the things I can learn from (like school-work, or conversations with introspective benefit)

Dreams are a lot trickier. The thing is, the more control I exercise over my dreams the less restful my sleep is. And my active brain and subconscious mind want different things. To bring up an extremely personal example, I'm a religious Cracky-fag who has lost his faith. I spend months memorizing each feature of her, but I'm no longer willing to give her that piece of my soul. So the other night I had a vivid, ultra-clear dream of her that was the perfect response to my desires, but about three months too late. It felt like an intrusion. Almost a nightmare.

Another example is a sexual kink I kind of grew out of, but vividly experienced (as I used to enjoy) in a dream. This kink involved harming someone else and experiencing it in a dream was almost a nightmare. I experienced such a powerful negative reaction to it that I didn't dream for weeks after that, and it kind of changed me as a person.

check'd

Subconsciousness is a meme.

8ch.net/fringe/index.html

any hallucinogen

GET GOT

lmbotbh

kill yourself

i have a visual on two numbers proceeding in parallel

pWNEd