AHAHAHAAAAAA

holy shit i hope you'll die as soon as possible

Pretty good OP

wew, 5/10

now rate mine

who cares/I don't give a fuck

kill you'reself

haha, that's my work computer

what do you think of the one im using now?

amidoingthisright?

Here's mine.

Please rate.

I apologise in advance for the massive file size. I could convert to JPG but I'm too lazy.

REATE ME~! XDD

I don't have a desktop picture and I'm too lazy to take one; but look at these dank temps

must suck to play games on motherfucking vista.

user, you don't understand.

It sucks doing ANYTHING on vista.

christ, no wonder this board has turned to trash

but muh games

newfag. the board Holla Forums was always trash.

Nice cuckchan thread.

Eh, I have Arch installed with KDE Plasma on a laptop. Looks and runs fantastic, It's just not economical for use as a desktop OS.

There comes a point where, if your PC is good enough, the extra bloat from windows doesn't matter. I got a 4790k with an SSD, and windows is just as snappy as when I ran arch on it.

Having to use old releases of MS programs through wine only to get glitchy results. Photoshop being glitchy as well.The Linux OS is superior in a lot of ways, but you're stuck with sub-par applications for a lot of useful programs. It's nice on a laptop, since my shitty 10 year old laptop runs just as snappy as my PC for browsing files, and I'm just using it for writing papers and browsing the interwebz. There's a soft cap where light weightyness doesn't matter anymore.

When we have pure native support or at least close to 100% emulation of exe's, then maybe I'll think about it.

Die

you deserve death

How do I improve my desktop?

pls r8, no h8 m8

kill yourself then install gentoo nigger

I'd like to interject.

7/10 for minimalism and utility
wut the fuck kind of OS is that with the big task bar buttons?
if you're going to cuck windows at least have a modern version

Pleb please go.

9/10 for utility and minimalism
just move those annoying icons on the desktop and make the taskbar autohide

Format your hard drive. Delete everything.

Get ubuntu, learn a couple programming languages.

Make your own games and apps.

Make money.

wow cool hacking computer
hack something lol

nice b8 m8, now rate my fucking desktop.

The whole philosophy and environment is just different. Yes, some applications still don't have decent loonix alternatives, but major reason for
is that they are written differently, distributed differently and marketed differently. When you get used to "the other way", many problems that you initially have suddenly disappear.

Maybe this is not your case and you do need one of the programs that really does not have any decent alternative, but once I got used to "the linux/POSIX/freedesktop way", using windows is just painful regardless of its "nippiness".

Topkek

desktop m8s

image pls

Clean that shit up, get a better wallpaper, and you might also want to change OS while you're at it.

this is the worst font rendering I ever witnessed

Hai!

2/10 (because of vista)

10/10 +amazing dubs

Thanks for the advice. The black background is an underrated utility background imo. I'm probably going to get debian at some point if I can be bothered.