Make Britain Great Again! Help the Britbongs Meme BREXIT!

ALL HANDS ON DECK ITT

I'm not going to lie to you, britbongs. As a burger of some British heritage dating all the way back to before 1776, I've never missed a chance to shit on the UK. From making fun of your ridiculous accents as a child to shitposting hatefacts about the burgeoning London caliphate, no one could ever accuse me of being overly friendly to the Britons.

But I want to leave all that aside for a moment. You have a chance - a slim, but very real chance - to fatally stab the vile beating black heart of globalism in less than 48 hours. You could do something truly momentous to better this world, to make nationalism an ideal, to put the brakes on white genocide. And for that reason, I stand with you, and offer you my meme magic, such as it may be. I'm asking that all upstanding Holla Forumslacks do the same. BREXIT goes so far beyond mere brit/pol/ banter… Voting Leave is second only in importance to electing Donald J. TRUMP president this November in my mind.

In this hour, all good Anglos, h'whites, and whytes need to come together to call upon the powers of Kek. Surely, we've had some differences over the past 200+ years, but we can put those aside for now. We need you to pull this one off, Britain, and to give a hearty fuck you to the (((powers))) of elitist globalism. Ameri/pol/ stands with the bongs to hold back the night.

This is one of the greatest moments of our collective lifetimes as Westerners, fellow Holla Forumslacks. Don't let us down, Britbongs.

LET US HELP THE BONGS MEME BREXIT ITT

VOTE LEAVE ON JUNE 23

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerin.co.uk/#rES6VBSLtxYusCUa.97
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/21/george-soros-warns-brexit-black-friday/86168172/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They’re going to shit it straight down their trouser legs.

The kikes don't like threads about aiding each-other, prepare to be slid, shit-posted and derailed.

But yes, I do offer a superior Anglo-Saxon handshake to any feminine continentals and colonials who would like to help us.

That's why we're here to help them meme, friend.

Hm, guess Kek likes when we include the Russkis too.

registered and waiting to vote norn iron bong here

if we fail to leave the EU and the EU falls apart with other nations following or vote to leave and the EU dismisses the results of the referendum as they have done in the past it will doom Europe to civil war. the tighter they close their fists the more violent the revolt will be . this is the last chance at a peaceful end

KEK HAS BACKED BREXIT

Good luck and godspeed to you limeys.

Just found this site while I was looking for artwork to make some posters

strongerin.co.uk/#rES6VBSLtxYusCUa.97

Britain's brexit is gonna be a big turning point

Problem is soon as we do leave the USA will be financing terrorist attacks against us.
Well increasing their financing of terrorist attacks against us.

Do us all a favour and nuke yourselves.

This is Britain's pivotal moment. If they decide to remain, that means Britain is slated for extinction. You can't solve a population that has become a cucked leftist sissy state without wiping them out.

I guess we'll find out how cucked Britain is and if they have any future left.

OC.

I saw someone re-post a banner i did for the last election, made my heart warm.

gee /britpol/ how come you get dubs and trips?
dubs and trips confirm

for you

Your trips confirm, but for different reasons than you think.

Britain must be willing to live by the principle that those who make peaceful reform impossible make violent reform inevitable.
If the killing of the MP is used as an excuse to say, "Oh my! Look at this sudden, impossibly massive swing in the final election result!", then that is all the evidence required to confirm that your freedom has been stolen from you.

In such an event, the question becomes: what are you going to do about it?

OUR ANCESTORS ARE SMILING UPON US SHILLS, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?

The EU must die for Europe to live

It's good to multitask and of course it's possible but it's disgustingly sad that we are less than 48 hours from the one of the two most important votes this year. This is the Euro equivalent of Trumps election. I don't know what to do or how to help (I'm a burger) but WE CAN NOT FAIL HERE

Also, it isn't going to happen. They're Brits. Cucks, in other words. They'll crack, and end up giving the EU the vote of confidence it needs to make a federal superstate.

Bump for the glory that this thread is

Bump

I BELIEVE IN YOU BRITAIN

NPR is talking about it right now. Someone just compared the Brexit to the American Civil War.

If we don't leave, you can thank the (((fair and impartial voting process))) for that. If we do not leave, don't resort to petty D&C shit flinging.

God save the Queen.

It's bigger than that.
If Brexit happens, the EU will be done for and Trump will receive a massive boost all but guaranteeing victory for Trump.

Thanks user, we've been working hard bt we are outnumbered. We need you guys, we have he memes bt we don't have the numbers to distribute

Until the mp got shot we were winning

George Soros: Brexit will cause the economy to crash
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/21/george-soros-warns-brexit-black-friday/86168172/

Brit here, if we vote remain I'm moving if Trump wins, I'll help make America great again

That sounds like a warning.

Oy veyyyy

Porque no los dos?

1000 times this I'm all for leave 100%, Just feels like its going to be stolen corrupt postal votes, vans filled with the ballots from areas that are brexiters will show up weeks later and not be counted (this happened at my local election where UKIP lost by 100 votes and labor won the region by one councilor.)
If (((they))) don't want us to leave what do we do especially when the useful idiots remaining will just cheer and call us sore losers.

And the only one not showing enthusiasm.

And Rapefugees are good for the economy too… right george?

Thank you American friends

If it's remain I'm white flighting to a fucking czechoslovakia where the women are hot and the cost of living is low.

THE QUEEN ASKS ALL OF HER GUESTS TO GIVE "THREE GOOD REASONS WE SHOULD STAY IN THE EU"

Disgusting

Fuck the Queen, spoke up for Scotland but hasn't said a real fucking word and what little has come out has been too late.

If you won't speak up for your country and your subjects we'd be better off beheading all the cunts. Fucking Corbyn has done more for leave than her.

Be quiet you uneducated cunt.

Make me you limp dicked sucker of Owen Jones aids infested poz hole.

I've said nothing that isn't the truth and you know it, that's why it hurts.

If someone is selling my England out, they can hang along with all the other kykes, niggers, lefties, feminists and useful idiots.

GOOD LUCK BRITFAGS

ONE MORE DAY

WE EXPECT THAT EVERY MAN WILL DO HIS PART

We believe in you, Britain.

bump for brexit before I eat breakfast

Look, even as an Argie I'm holding out for you guys.

Give the EU.SSR hell, you crazy bastards!

Isn't Czechia pretty much on the road to pozzville, as well? Or an I confusing it with Estonia?

If that's the case, Hungary or Poland are your best bet (and Polish women are fucking hot as hell and Poland has much more girls than guys)

Probably Estonia they have a hard on for being Nordic. Hmm if that's true about Poland it might be worth a shot. I think the weather and cost of living is way cheaper in czech and I really like the women there. Oh and I heard the cities there are going through a properly value book that makes investment worthwhile.

I might look into it though, it won't be for a year or two anyway while I get my finances and a job sorted. Sadly I'm not in the position where I can just run out tomorrow.

Oh and look how beautiful Prague is, we have nothing like that here. I could die in a city like that.

Warsaw may have a lot of commie-blocks but other cities like Krakow and Gdansk (which is historically German and called Danzig) are beautiful cities with a medieval feel to them:

Also anabolic steroids are completely legal there.

It seems nice and it's not much more expensive than Prague, the thing is though I think I don't like the Polish. Everyone I've met here in England has been a miserable weird fucker I wouldn't turn my back on.

I'm reading up about Krakow now though, it does looks very beautiful.

People get weird when they leave their country, meet the people there before making any decisions.

Fantastic mate

Kek wills it!

This image, this fucking image, eveytime it's being posted, dubs appears. It's as if the soul of those two soldiers materialize in the real world to guide the digits.

this doubles in this thread are off the charts.

KEK WILLS BREXIT

Polls have got me worried a bit. Its getting really tight. Still, I think Brexit can pull it off

the last poll had victory in the area of error. so its anyone's game today.

may kek will it

Praying for you.

hail kek

and hail thoth, the Fire Monkey

Godspeed Britbongs, take the crucial first step with pride

Subtlety is clearly not your strong point. What else do you think the question what are "THREE GOOD REASONS WE SHOULD STAY IN THE EU" means?

GOOD LUCK BRITISH FAGGOTS

I HATE YOU AND YOUR MUSLIM MAYOR

BUT GOOD LUCK

I hate to be a bit of a defeatist asshole but I think the average Brit is too cucked to vote "leave".

If singles, Brexit fails and by the amount of the last digit.

If dubs I'll eat my hat, and Brexit wins.

If trips, Argentina takes advantage of the chaos tomorrow and successfully invades London.

Off by Juan, sorry Brits.

TODAY'S THE DAY

TO THE POLLS BRITONS, TO THE POLL

Good luck today, friends. The eyes of America and the rest of the world are upon you. Make you ancestors proud! Vote Leave like your life depends on it because it does!

MAXIMUM MEMETIC ENERGY FOR OUR BRITISH FRIENDS

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

It's obvious what will happen - the native British will vote to leave, and all the immigrants will vote to remain. The result being a narrow win for remain.

Then the media and politicians will spin it as "the British people have spoken" and "this is the will of the British people" and shite. Screw everything.

Are there any positives for remain winning?other than the destruction of the eternal anglo

Why? I want to see the UK sink into the bottom of the ocean.

EVEN WHEN YOU DID NOT BELIEVE, WE BELIEVED IN YOU

CONGRATULATIONS BONGS

CONGRATULATIONS NIGEL

INDEPENDENCE DAY

CONGRATS BRITBONGS