Six Diseases Thought Eradicated Return To US as Migration Advocates Celebrate ‘World Refugee Day'

Six Diseases Thought Eradicated Return To US as Migration Advocates Celebrate ‘World Refugee Day'

Six diseases that were recently near eradication are making a comeback in the United States, as the taxpayer funded refugee resettlement industry launches a propaganda blitz about the so-called World Refugee Day this Monday.

The returning diseases are;

1. Tuberculosis
2. Measles
3. Whooping Cough
4. Mumps
5. Scarlet Fever
6. Bubonic Plague

The near eradication of these diseases in the United States during the twentieth century was a remarkable accomplishment of American civilization. Until recently, most Americans believed these diseases were gone from our shores for good.

But a politicized public health system, and a rise in the subsidized migration into the United States, however, have combined to reverse a century of progress.

The number of foreign-born residents of the country has increased by 31 million in three decades, from 11 million in 1986 to 42 million in 2015. Immigration to the United States during this period has come from Middle Eastern, African, Asian, South American and Central American countries where all these diseases are prevalent. The extra 31 million have arrived in a number of ways: approximately 3 million are refugees, 11 million are illegal immigrants, and the remainder are legal immigrants, asylees, and parolees.

- In 1986, 22 percent of the 22,000 active TB cases in the U.S. were foreign born. By 2015, 66 percent of the 9,563 active TB cases were foreign born—a tripling.

- Refugees are also arriving with high rates of non-communicable ‘latent TB’ infection (LTBI): 35 percent in Vermont, 27 percent in Tennessee, 26 percent in Indiana, 22 percent in Minnesota, 15 percent in Texas, and 12 percent in California. A large number of people with latent TB gradually acquire active or communicable TB.

- “In 2014, the United States experienced a record number of measles cases, with 667 cases from 27 states reported to CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD); this is the greatest number of cases since measles elimination was documented in the U.S. in 2000,” the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports.

- In 1926, there were over 200,000 cases of whooping cough (pertussis) reported in the United States. Half a century later, the disease had been virtually eradicated here, and only 1,010 cases were reported in 1976. But a decade later, in 1986, the number of reported cases had crept back up over 4,000. Now, in 2014, the reported number of cases have increased to 32,971, more than thirty times the number of cases reported just four decades earlier.

archive.is/C8Sqk
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/19/diseases-thought-eradicated-world-refugee-day/
jpands.org/vol10no1/cosman.pdf

at the same time antibiotics are failing this is going to be fun
TB is going to kill 10 of millions no exageration even

bubonic plague could be nasty if you have a local source of susceptible rodent, then you'll never get rid of it again

I would just like to point out that we never eradicated the Bubonic plague from the states.
There is a small population of rodents in a southern state (I think Arizona) that carry it and everyone once in a while someone catches it (like 4 a year).
Back on topic it will be very interesting to see if any populations of rodents within cities pick it up. I imagine the panic it would cause would kill more then the break out.

True.

In 1998 my crew was tasked with cleaning an outdoor covered box and crate storage area.

The day before a case of bubonic plague was noted by the CDC in an elderly gentleman who was cleaning his sheetmetal barn, it was determined to be rat droppings that passed on the disease.

This was in Tucson, Arizona.

When we came across rat droppings on some cardboard I immiediately informed all team members to cease action, keep their hands from their faces and immidiately wash their hands.

We were then issued dust masks and rubber gloves to place under our work gloves, along with safety glasses. I also places a tray of bleach to walk through after we were done with the site and encouraged everyone to immediately wash their clothes after they returned home.

6 months later a member contracted Valley Fever.

Children, the elderly and people with compromised immune systems, are being put int danger by strangers and people who hate us.

Our government is putting our lives, our family and neighbors' lives in immediate, unnecessary danger. Our government no longer serves her people and deserves to be removed.

Get this to Paul Joseph Watson and all other "right-wing" media

On top of the diseases they bring with them, mud people have no understanding of basic hygiene or sanitation.

I've seen anchor babies drink from puddles while their parents looked on completely unperturbed. I also watched a wetback cleaning lady scrub an entire ICU toilet handle, seat, everything with a shitty toilet brush. This is extremely common practice among wetbacks, vid related. Now think about who does most of the cooking and cleaning in this country.

Eastern Washington and Eastern Oregon.
Prairie dogs are a known carrier in the states.

Wow, this Ebola, super bacteria, and terrorists, it's almost as if they are a trojan horse.

They're rapists, they're bringing crime, they're bringing disease, and some, I assume are good people.

Would your standard house nigger do that? That's disgusting.

Looks like the jews are back up to their old tricks.

It's unfair that the civilian populace has to suffer from this. The elite who spout pro-immigration rherotic like Jon Oliver and SPLC should suffer from all of those diseases 24/7.

However, they won't. Because they implicitly know that those immigrants aren't safe since they don't live in close proximity to those them. It's easy to take the high ground when you don't have to do shit for it.

What if the poison they put in the wells was actually flouride and they had it for centureies

If Whites had their own country, this wouldn't be happening.

They have to go back.

This year sure is shaping up to be just like post roman collapse europe.

Interesting times indeed.

jesus christ, I though the plague was eradicated!

get this news story out there

This has me more triggered than anything ive ever seen on this website

They are imbeciles as well, buncha inbred dune coons arn't crackin' the 70 IQ range

I can't tell what's going on in the video. It looks like she brought the toilet brush from the sink to the toilet.

Would pigeons be capable of carrying this? If so lot's of the U.S. is going to get fucked, especially the cities.

As a taco i can honestly say you guys literally get the worst of us, i've seen better janitors at my local gas station
Just throw them to the unhabited Great White North, giving them back will only make their walljumping higher

What dont you understand?

Here's a major redpill.

The Chinese have been fluoridating their people for centuries, by design or accident. Look up the fluoride content of most teas

You can blame TB on the queers/faggots/ass pounders, AIDS has made this now rare disease common.

Considering it's the fleas on the rodents that carry it… I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.

our leaders fail us

It's obvious, Raoul, the people that leave illegally are those who are too fucked to even work in your own country, those who do legally have financial stability or know they're hot shit

This is beyond insane, all of it. These are not civilized people and they have no place within civilization. They might as well just be monkeys or cattle.

Celebrate diversity!

In people and deseases!

And in spelling!

by the lord

you mean to tell me there are 42 million foreign born "citizens" and non-citizens living in america right now??

that's like fucking 1/7th the population.

if ever a country was just fucking GIVEN away….

white man when do you fight??

This ASAP

Will you glass Israel once you get elected?

Will I get my qt3.14 aryan wife and 10 blonde hair blue eyed children?

I don't know if my spelling would improve if auto-correct was off or not.

Will you not only make America, but the whole world great again?

Gonna ask again, I think it's been a while

It means he'll give you the real answer once he's president :)

They were but come back because the wetbacks doesn't have a clue how to clean properly.

Yeah, my immune system will be compromised pretty soon because of a medical condition and this pisses me off. I'll need to start wearing masks outside.

Will I have children?

Become a dictionary-checking autist like me.

Will there be a Black Death 2.0 within the next 10 years?

"italics" test

"italics" test "italics"

"italics"test"italics"

"test"

test

2 single quotes?

Well shiiiit, thanks for the dubs laddy

I grew up near an indian reservation. I can honestly say anyone with negro or asiatic genes are literal subhumans. There is no reason to keep them alive. Just kill them and turn them into fertilizer.

good

Why not turn them into Soylent Green?

fuck niggers

Apparently 80% of american indians died not because of being killed but because when Europeans first landed they transferred diseases automatically (through air borne bacteria and the little contact that they made).
When they came back a few months later, they found empty villages - lots of 'em.
It might happen to us, too.
not as bad but it's not good news

Good news! We have a new vax for that, goy…

Colorado guy here. The Plague stirs up every year a little bit from deer mice and shit. The fleas.
Lots of old barns, agricultural areas.

I have solution to many problem. Russian solution style.
Kill the muds, all of them. Process them into a type of spam/canned meat since human is known for being pork-like hence the name long pork.
Ship massive containers of this product back to "needy" countries… also add in a sterilizing chem in it.
Everyone gets happy time. Over time the processed injun, nig, ahab, whatever the alien swarm will cease over time.
Repeat as necessary.