DUDE FUCK Brexit & Donald Trunp LMFAO

DUDE FUCK Brexit & Donald Trunp LMFAO

Good thing to see our boy Doug fighting the good fight.

I long for the day when the fags still trapped in mid 00 internet pop culture finally kill themselves or stop using imageboards so I will never see this flabby failures stupid sheeplike face again.

Didn't we have a containment thread for this shit?
Or is all of Holla Forums considereda shitposter containment board by now?

TRUFFLE BLASTED THA FLIP OVER

Do you really need to ask when some faggots have been spamming every meme that cropped up in 2016 for the past week?

DUDE REVIEWS LMAO!

DUDE I FORGOT TO SAGE LMAO!

countersaged

Tell us what part he references those at.

webm or fuck off

I'm not giving the Nostalgia Shitic a view.

Is he still getting 1 million views per video, or is his audience steady declining yet?

Doug Walker is an FTM tranny.

He's also a pedophile.

I love how mocking Trump automatically makes people look bad. The leftist brand is so fucking ruined

I feel the exact same way about harry potter fans

Now, to be absolutely fair, Doge Walker doesn't need to bash Trump to look bad.

500,000 to 900,000 NC around 100,000 for non-NC

So, it IS declining; I remember checking his Last Airbender view count and it was just above 1 million one week or so after release. Good.

It finally happened boys, Noah is under 1k! Suicide when?

Not yet. 997 can go up to over 1k when one of his sycophant bootlickers donate 5 bucks more just to show the haters. He needs to drop to 800 or less to start contemplating suicide.

my "hang trump" bumper sticker is an endless salt mine and I've only had it two weeks. best $8 I ever spent.

Markiplyer gets over a million views on his Video vlogs

You need a Louis C.K. sticker.

What causes it? Does his whale oif a wife excrete some kind of oil or something?

Sure, but I think Doge just wants the money from views, not to do a dick measuring contest with Markiplyer. If he's still gettin 1 million views each 2 weeks, he may be fine, ad revenue-wise.

That's because a lot of Avatar fans watched it like it was the birth of Christ, their savior had came down. I'm not joking.

I remember his Pateron was so high he was making a movie for his show but now it's barely enough to get by. Whatever happened to his movie?

Everything about himself, probably

It became a BETRAAAAAAAAYAL to his silly fans.

And you know what gets me about these people? Despite all the under-age poon they could be swimming in right now due to e-fame alone, they choose to stay with sub-human abominations. They are that beta. Say what you will about Brad, but at least he gets a new, young, attractive female to keep him company every other month.

Keep in mind his videos has large budget compared to let's players. Over 1K a video review in fact. And paying employees.

How much he can be possibly making to still stay afloat? I'd love to see Dougue to finally go away in disgrace and debt.

Linkara just wants a dickgirl thoe

Hopefully he'll go on a rampage and get gunned down by his brother

Anyone who'd want to mock Trump is a retarded autist tbf.

WebMD that shit.

they don't even live in the same country

Worst taste ever.

Where in the video does he mention Trump or Brexit? I'm not sitting through the entire thing, no matter how good the salt is.

Just make a .webm of the best parts.

…He's still making 'reviews'? Jesus fuck.

(checked)
HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO WRONG?!

Wow. This is sad.

The man has literally unlimited free time, but can
do exactly jackshit.

Sfdebris puts out content more often than he does.

Luckily I didn't enjoy it, it was just something I put on in the background for white noise value.

actually, he hasnt done jackshit in a year. he releases videos once every 3 months now at best