Other urls found in this thread:

anastiel.blogspot.com/2013/05/perfect-dark.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shill post
reported

kill yourself

intothetrash.jpg

Next he's going to ask us to visit masterchan and librechan. Freenet too
Fbi niggers need to consider abandoning themselves.

Goldeneye was better, and you know it.

何が悪いの?
Also, shit works on Wine.

It's proprietary shit that's full of vulnerabilities

But then again, I never expected Japanese people to know about how software works. They are one of the few countries wher eInternet Explorer is the most used browser

anastiel.blogspot.com/2013/05/perfect-dark.html

thats cause they're all super old fucks who hate everyone

?ga?ino
I'm learning japanese but dunno more complex letters

It's the only "darknet" with a consistent track record of faggots getting busted for using it.

Nani ga warui no

I used to have an info graphic for this, I only have part 1 and it's flipped for some reason.

I thought there were only a handful of people caught using it and they were doing so in public or admitted to it. Also you're full of shit, people get busted using Tor and friends all the time.

No longer.

Quick reply always eats the image

I rotated it, because you are too lazy. I didn't find the rest, because I am too lazy.

How is it better than freenet?

How does Freenet handle file searching/indexing?
Freenet could be alright as a replacement, I think the biggest issue would be a cyclical one, lack of users/content from the lack of users/content.

PD uses a tag and sign system, you can search for files by name, tag, and "sign" which is an uploaders signature essentially.
You usually enter a general word to get results, then you do a search on that sub item, makes it nice to browse as a category but also search for specific files if you need them.

Thanks, user.

Else it looks nice, but if all the content is in moonrunes it's not going to be very interesting for me.

Does it encrypt properly the communications ?

First of all,
Totally gonna work.

If you have some theoretical education (if only by learning how Freenet does/doesn't work in providing a certain degree of anonymity), you can easily see problems with PD even from its vague descriptions. High speeds mean that the network neither mixes personal streams well enough by relaying them through many hops nor hides them well enough by limiting personal bandwidth to stay at a small percentage of relayed traffic. Automatic sharing of data you've downloaded from network back into it is also a big problem. It's easy to guess that in this configuration both downloads and uploads create visible traffic spikes that can be correlated with data itself that is transferred through malicious peers making requests for known content. Yes, PD makes getting a valid legal forensic evidence about your communication with peers an enormously complex task, but that also makes law enforcement much more willing to raid the suspects to get much better and definite proofs.

By the way, if you're not following the news: Freenet people are keeping contact with defense in some US CP case partially involving Freenet because, as recent leak shows, law enforcement calculations of probabilities to detect peer's requests (and act on that) are completely wrong. Holla Forums was one of the small set of places it has been discussed on the Web, so congratulations on being on The List to all of you.

How does World Wide Web handle file searching/indexing? It doesn't look like there is anything suitable for that built in. Still, hordes of ignorant users (like you) share data on it every single second.

You don't have to be so rude about it, I'm only asking a question since I'm not familiar with Freenet but am familiar with Perfect Dark, if you asked me the same question I wouldn't be a cunt about it.

Sorry for late reply.
Currently Freenet doesn't have any kind of native tagging, but there exists indexing sites and people share stuff on Frost too.
GNUnet do have tagging, but it's pretty much dead iirc.
Either way, I wouldn't trust PD for anonimity, like others in this thread mentioned, it's closedsource so it's hard to tell how well it protects you.

Unlike real Darknets you have no guarantee other than a vague promise. This is not a good methodology for security, which would be obvious to you if you weren't clueless and/or retarded.

You get "busted" using Tor by outing yourself, technology can not save you from that. i2p has the best security methodology out of the currently available Darknets, mayby you should read up on their documentation on attack vectors and threats to get a better understanding of weaknesses in darknets.

its just complicated account setup and gibberish authentication rather than entirely secure network using strong encryption and blockchain/proxychaining.

Your purple prose and shitty attitude don't make you look smart, I can tell you haven't the faintest idea of what you're talking about and are just pulling shit from your ass to fluff up your word count.

Just because Perfect Dark isn't on your list of favorites doesn't make it any less of a "real" darknet. The irony in your statement is blowing me away too, your complaint about Perfect Dark is that it's proprietary so you don't know how it works, but you can somehow affirm that it's insecure as if you have any idea of its internal workings.

Perfect dark is only a few years younger than Tor, I can only find reports of 3 users who were caught, all in person and not through a compromise of the network, this is funny since a Japanese security team claims to have the ability to decipher network traffic, if that was the case how come more users are not in jeopardy? Meanwhile Tor users are identified in the dozens on a regular basis, claiming that it's not the fault of Tor is not a good excuse, if tor relies on these programs with flaws of their own that can compromise their identity it's practically useless. If you want to argue that it's technically sound I'll give you that but I don't want to have any kind of academic debate, I wish to talk about practical anonymous file distribution and discussion. Perfect Dark is great for these and stands alone, no risk of compromise through required third party external programs.

lmao

That's because no one uses the damn thing

That's because no one uses the damn thing

Okay. I don't use Tor so I'm going to assert nobody uses that either, probably because anyone that did is in jail right now.

Because it's Goldeneye with a hot chick /thread

what, are you retarded?
after all that happened with µtorrent (ads, bitcoin mining malware, etc.)?

It's a broken piece of shit that stopped working on my PC for no reason whatsoever, thinks my ports are closed when I even put in effort to make sure they were open. The only reason I even installed it the first time and allowed it to fill my drive space with useless garbage is because I wanted to download obscure hentai shit that was only on that fucktarded network that the moon people use.

Japan is so behind in cyberspace that even an average coder, a fucking nobody, could write a better program and website for the internet than their shitty "pro" programmers.

Neither I2P, nor PD is a darknet, you incompetent fucks. Both are public networks with easily harvested lists of peers (even home user can do that, let alone those who monitor significant share of network traffic).

I2P traffic mixing concept that is intended to provide anonymity is no different from Tor concept. I2P is just not recognized as much and has even less ability to detect network attacks and react to changing needs, as it is driven by a dozen of fans. Perfect Dark distributed storage concept is probably way simpler than Freenet to achieve better throughput.

Tying to evaluate program quality by reflecting on its age and other useless signs just reeks of liberal arts degree. OK, I get it, you can't even write a hello world no matter how much you try. Why the fuck aren't you trying to at least educate yourself about the things you talk about, stupid lamers?

Just because you can join popular networks does not mean you have to. Don't conflate PD and I2P the programs with their most popular networks, that doesn't even make sense. You can easily create and use your own "darknet" with both of these tools.

Nobody is doing that you mong.

You sound as stupid and ironic as the other poster.

qbittorrent for linux/pc and flud for android

Darknet and opennet are real modes of construction and operation of anonymous networks that have pretty different implications on anonymity and security of users. There's a lot of real reasoning about them. You don't need to quote that, you incompetent fuck.

I repeat: don't try to participate in technical discussions having just a word-twisting skill from your a liberal arts education. Words do have a defined meaning sometimes, you incompetent fuck.

I do because that term is stupid and sounds like something a kid would say. It's no wonder people don't take it seriously.
Why not use a technical name like everything else.

Also nothing you said addressed what I said, you just defined what that term is, which those networks are and those programs allow.