BAN RACH
BAN RACH
poal.me/b6ib42
BAN RACH
BAN RACH
BAN RACH

Why would the BO ban his best buddy?

I guess the incompetent bumplocking kike mods wouldn't do that

Can you stop posting that image, we already know the original was photoshoped.

Stop posting meta threads about yourself rach it is painfully obvious. Nobody fucking cares about you.

Bump

>>>/tumblr/

BAN RACHPOSTING

Enough. It simply derails threads.

I just have fun reading it's shit, Rach has been on 8ch for so long now it's become a feature.

S a f e
p
a
c
e

LET'S MAKE RACHPOSTER THE CANARY IN THE COAL MINE

RACH GETS IMMEDIATE BANS OR WE MIGRATE

this

It wasn't shooped, though. see pic related

No, I'm really really pissed at shit that has been going on here, too, but posting an image that no one believes hurts your cause.

Specifically, they need to stop banning proxies at the cloudflare level. It's very suspicious - and they're doing it SPECIFICALLY FOR Holla Forums

Something really weird is going on, here, people

Pick one, retard.

Seriously, fuck off.

Seconding this.
Either Rach goes, or we do.

We should probably migrate anyway. They are banning proxies at the cloudflare level, off and on… not all at once.

AND… they are only banning the nodes that are NOT already banned on Holla Forums. Are you getting that? Let me say that again – the ban of proxies is specifically a Holla Forums-related event. Some weird shit is going on, and it apparently goes all the way to the top.

Think about that. Am I paranoid?

lol bump

Don't let the door hit your ass on your way to the safe space!

No, not at all.
Imkampfy is a literal shitskin that doesn't have the board's best interests at heart.
From what I've heard, he wants to keep 8/pol/ as controlled opposition.
There's been a lot of weird shit happening lately, I think another exodus is overdue.

I bet you defend evalion shilling too.

lighten up, assholes

Rach keeps Holla Forums at least somewhat fun and enjoyable

fuck off with your "no fun allowed" fascist mentality

Rach works with the mods. They're paid by the same group. It will never be banned. We can only doxx it and kill it.

Fuck off.

Reported.

wew lads

Maybe /baph/ would be willing to help us out
Unless anyone here has Le uber haxor skills :DDDDDDD

Ban all funposting!
Report all dissent!

Holla Forums get out.

4chan allows free speech, they quickly devolved into shill and cuck posting taking off half the board 24/7. Next you'll say allowing all off topic threads is free speech.

Banning Rach would be taking a step towards making Holla Forums a hugbox.
Also I like Rach as a poster. You can't really say Rach is a shill as they've posted under the same trip forever. Just look at Rachposting as a light-hearted, tongue-in-cheek manner of shitposting.
The only thing of concern is the retards that reply to Rach saying shit like 'obvious shilling attempt', 'GTFO', 'reported' or any one of Holla Forums's many buzzwords. All that does is shit up the thread.

Reported for intl.

Good. Literally kill the person behind Rach.
Reported.

I've already been posting here less and less, and other places more and more, as it suits me. If you want to stay here, in a place that may very well be a honeypot or some other fucked up shit, then be my guest. Go somewhere else and let us have our discussion.

u wut m8? By what definition of "safe space" does what I said fall under (other than literally being safe in person and effects)? I'm actually interested in this.

Nobody has ever really been able to prove that, so let's keep our discussion to matters pertaining to things we do know.

opposition to what and controlled by whom?

could you explain?

Maybe. It should at least be considered.

filtered and reported

What group? Proof?

It's not about free speech, though. It's about not being an asshole. If you walk into any restaurant, any group of people on the street, any ANYWHERE and just started screaming a fagging around, they would kick your fucking ass – or at least kick you out.

I'm sure there is an in-between buddy

except they stopped posting under that tripcode because everyone filtered it, so they couldn't get any replies.

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Maddowposter is also one of the mods. That's why you'll never see him banned.

Gas thyself.

RACH IS SCARED

Holla Forums lost its spirit somewhere between now and the Eternal September. It's just not the same board that I came to love after showing me the way of the redpill.

I thought rachposter was a jewish canadian who destroys imageboards for fun. Are you saying one of our mods is a jewish canadian that destroys imageboards for fun?

>>>/oven/
pick any three.