twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if I tell you, it's not a secret anymore

Dysomia fucks kids

I enjoy urethra insertion.

In my lab I got a secret formula.

i sucked a 5 year old girl's toes today

show us your knickers you horny nip!

ur a fagit

I like to eat children. I don't molest them like those fucking pedos, just cook them alive and eat them up.

is this my new fetish?

My girlfriend is a nigger.

Winner

Shinzo Abe is behind the spread anime in the western world

Milk doesn't actually come from cows.

that's no secret

oh, hey Podesta

I am white, and I voted for Hillary

I own 3 guns and my family has no idea I have them here, they hate guns!

I'm a woman.

TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO

Of the penis carrying variety, or a nice young grill without a trace of cock? In these parts, all sorts of monsters want to be a woman. You'll excuse me for asking.

titties or get the fuck outties

i like 2D girls

Mammaries or vacate

I'm a woman with no tits or a dick.

perfect

MODS

You sound like my type. hit me up.

Seriously, nigger?

She's hot.

I see you lel

marry me.

where do you shop kids?

Hold on to your knickers, I'll give you five…

I said that you slipped but actually it was me who pushed you in, I hope you'd forgive me if I told you, which I never will. Its one rare thing in life that I am truly sorry for & regret with all of my heart.

I'm terrified of women in their 60s and has been for quite some time. It proves to be a major obstacle in my life.

It has soon been 8 years & I still visit your parents annually. Most times, it end like you'd expect & detest going there. Next year I wont go.

You thought that it was just something we did for show & therefore you didn't take it seriously. Now we suffer the unrightful consequences of your fucking folly . Truthfully, only one of us cared for your well-being and you never realized, you stupid MOTHERFUCKER.

I have saved a cardboard box of the many things that I stole as a child. I keep it in the hallway closet under the sleeping bags and the old microwave. When I loose all hope I take a flashlight and sit down on the floor in the hallway, pick up and shine on every little thing while I drink myself to sleep on (mostly) vodka. Sometimes I also cry.

Are you Mr. Me? Toplel

I don't know. I think so. I have the exact same picture as you with the same filename, so I either saved it from you or you saved it from me.

Either way marry me.

You two would make a qt couple

Oh hey, I have that pic too.

>dubs of marriage
Lel I am married to Mr. Me Anonymous.
Oh boi

So you're already married?

Figures. Every time I actually meet a girl they fall into the following category:
1. taken
2. problem glasses
3. has a kid

Sucks getting old and still being single.

who is "Mr. Me" other than the song.

hold on tight, nigger. the ride gets spooky from here on in.

No i am not married yet lel

What?

Nope lel

I was pronouncing us kekekek

Thats it really just a song lel

I'm saying any time I find a girl that seems interesting she ends up being a green haired SJW or something.

are you single?

Everytime? lol

Yes, thou, I am not really looking to be honest. lel gg

no

kill me

This is a popular saying here Holla Forums Holla Forumseecame /rk9/ when? lel

/r9k/ is dead on Holla Forums
Holla Forums is sort of a catch all for all the dead boards.

is english your native language?

Yes. English is my native language. I am American after all. I type like a retard for fun. It makes me laugh.

you're definitely my type tbh fam

are you qt?

I dont know lel
help

I hope this catches on tbh

I used my cum sock, the night before last

I want to marry you the more you post

Didn't typing like a retard catch on in 2003? :^)

Okay that's the 2nd pic you have that I have that has the same filename.

Where did you hide the RAT?

KEK

Under the bed.

hey, you two could make a meaningful contribution to reducing hunger in the world today if you just sucked each other's dicks! isn't that awesome?

Okay, I actually have this image too.

But it has a different filename. You're starting to make me paranoid. Do we just browse the same boards and save the same images at the same time, or did you plant something in my computer?

I'm serious by the way.

pic for proof that I didn't just save it and rename it.

Naaah fam, I saved that image from google and randomly put that name after the 14. You could do what i dew and save the original file name lel. That would be cool, i suppose ^:3

In that case the images you have that are the same filename as me you probably saved from me posting them here.

You must really like my images.

Oh must be me than oh well. wait.. Aku? Although i did get that one from 4chan lel I haven't visted in a while.

I suppose so lel

We must have both saved it in an /x/-tan thread.

You were making me paranoid for a second. There was a guy on /x/ who would always post my steam avatar while I was lurking.

You had me going there for a sec lel

you also had me going.

We must have saved the same pics in the same thread If it was the thread full of /x/tan pics I was the OP of that one.

We are made for eachother fam

Yee I was in that thread a long while ago, if memory serves me correctly but
That's pretty spookie

Yeah, I was kind of spooked that you had a lot of the same images I do, but I was the OP of that thread and posted most of them, so that makes sense.

Either way I like your posts you seem pretty chill. I don't know if you're actually a girl or not.

I actually want to find a girl to marry though.

one like you seems cool

Danke mang, and yeah everyone seems to say that. kek I prefer to remain ambiguous but jeez i didnt think i was that much of a line lel ah well..

I rem3mber this story
TOPKEK

Who knows maybe we can get something going on if you live close by. Like playing videogames.

Id beat you in smash any day of the week lel

that whole going to the 4chan ball thing was cancer and you know it.

Oh yeah? Well maybe I'll take you up on that offer?

Telling people your location on imageboards is probably a bad idea, do you have anything like steam you can add me on?

lel Ive already doxed myself here ^:3

okay. In that case you don't have to post yours, would you add me if I post mine?

oh no i can post mine Im legite the only person named SketchAnon lel

steamcommunity.com/id/sketchie_urlshmtbh

sent ;)

gg well played gud sir

:^)

I'm coming to your house.

Im going to set up and make drones that will go around the house 24/7. Also make them shoot any living being on the yard. I have the equipment ^:4

Jokes on you, I'm already dead.

Figurative language won't help you here! lel

yes

no, but killing me might.

das it lad

Tits or GTFO slut

Yeah we've all fucked your mother faggot

This thread is really cute. Two love birds sitting in a tree K I S S… fucking.

I had sex with my moms irish wolf hound when i was about 13 while drunk. I used saran wrap and olive oil as condom and lube

sage negated

I ejaculated yesterday, and it was nice.

more knickers

moar

is it actually from juicing skeletons?

MODS
NEED TO CHECK THOSE TRIPS

you two must get married. KEK HATH BLESSED YOU BOTH. you're both faggots but idc

From ages 12 to 18 I used to fuck myself in the ass with my mothers dildo collection, I did this roughly 3 times a week…

you disgust me user