Pedo thread (USER WAS VANNED FOR THIS POST)

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

pedo thread

cute little girls
no nudity
mild autism
mod angst

no CP

kiss my ass people that want this site to stay up
(USER WAS VANNED FOR THIS POST)

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Mods.

Delet this thread.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

delet dysnomia

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

I guess the only way to have pedo threads stay up now is to use an unrelated OP pic. Otherwise the thread will get deleted.

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Pedophilia is too extreme for Holla Forums. It's what they use in the headline 'the darkest reaches o the internet - too extreme for google'. It makes me laugh. It was the pedo content that was too extreme for google. And they erased it. :D

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

noh, delet paedos

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Not a real pedo thread without Laura B

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Coward.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

Without Lera but I agree with LauraB.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

the darkest reaches of the internet - too extreme for google
No matter how PC this place becomes they will always use that here to feel cool and edgy just like what 4chan does with being the original home to Anonymous yet cracking down on raids and all the other stuff despite not having anything to do with it anymore.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

paedos
You are silly Rin

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

I never could stand this Jim and Hotwheels anyway. It's all for the best. What goes down goes up somewhere else.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

you paedomophiles need to be stopped.

Kayden King
Kayden King

To me Hotwheels seemed alright when this place was Holla Forums.co even if a little shady but once he joined up with Jim is when he really started to become completly sketchy.
Everyone shouldve lost trust in him after he got 10s of thousands of dollars from donations than didnt do anything with the money and still begged for more while on salary from jim and that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Alright, come and stop me. I'm going down to kindergarten now, I'm gonna fuck every little hottie there, unless you stop me…

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Hang all paedoes

Ian Price
Ian Price

Good luck

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Hotwheels is a threat to freedom. He is for something one minute and then turns his back on it the next. He turns his cape with the wind. He is a traitor and should be hanged. Together with Jim. Traitors!

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Hang all kaeddos. Hang all paerents.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

You must be sick.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

HW is probably dead.

This. As a mother of a 17 year old daughter, pædos litererally make me throw up for wanting to rape children like my daughter.

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

Hotwheels is not dead yet. It takes some money to find him. He is garbage and it would be worth it.

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Cant argue with that.
never trust a cripple or a pig farmer

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

unless you stop me…
ITS TIEM TO STOP

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

17. If she was 7 I'd be horny. But probably not, you sound like an ugly woman. Then your child is ugly to. I want to throw up on her. I can cum on someone else's daughter.

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

Stop what? I'd like to stop you.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

lolis
Loli doesn't "literally mean" little girl. It literally means absolutely nothing. It doesn't translate to any meaningful word. It's short for "lolita", which also doesn't mean anything but is a name. The name Lolita is the diminutive form of "Lola". Just like "cigarette" means "little cigar", "lolita" means "little Lola" Lola is a bastardization of Dolores, which is a Spanish name that derives from "Santa Maria de los dolores" which literally means "The suffering Saint Mary" Lolita became associated with pedophilia in the Russian novel Lolita, named after the main character, who was sexually molested by her uncle at the age of 8 Also, get your shit together with your ages. 18 is only a meaningful number in America and a few other countries. In some places the age of consent is 14 and in some it's 21. Saying "over 18" is "legal loli" is just as ridiculous and calling 13-17 "teen loli". The real terms are: pedophilia (a lasting attraction to pre-pubescents) hebephilia (a lasting attraction to early adolescents) ephebophilia (a lasting attraction to late adolescents who aren't of legal age) If you're going to be a pedo, at least be a smart one.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

You and your daughter's tits + time stamp or gtfo

you faggots been arguing so much you forgot what you're here for

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

The wolrd is a better place without them. Include this Rin guy. He does not belong to this world.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

You sick sick sick pæædophiles! My little baby is under 18 so she is still a chi;d!

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

I'm here to spread to word: Kill Hotwheels, Jim and Rin. You can't trust them. They can only blame themselves for it.

Joseph King
Joseph King

She is an ugly and sick mentally ill child. I don't want to touch her. It sickens me. You and your daughter isa good reason to get the gas chambers going again.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Who gives a fuck what you think. Not Donald Trump, not me.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Kys newfag

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Hotweels is too ugly to be dead. He just looks dead. He'll be dead soon, because of brittle bone disease.

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

Im here for the bitches

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Trump is a newfag, that's for sure. He hates the polical correct. People like you. So do I.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

You are here to die. You're just here because you need something to do between birth and death.

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

and Rin.
you wat m9

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

I hope the vids with the guy and girl is not actually you. If so, she must die to punish you.

Anthony King
Anthony King

The picture to the left look like the people on the right and it reminds me of the talentless unteralterbach game.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

philosophy 101 major ver here

dude dont be negative

unteralterbach 2

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

shadman is a based dude stop hating

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Trump will holocaust the fucking paedos

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

Who can compare to your confidence? Consider yourself lucky. People with abilities often have low confidence. They believe in human kind more than they believe in themselves.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

He will not. He's gonna open to the door to holocaust normies.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

A war is a war, and trust me, I'm a pretty good shooter. Pedo or normie, I'm gonna kill you all but first I'm gonna rape your children.

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

Alexander Pushkin's tomb
all these russian loli streams are paying out

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

I love hate. It's food.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

giving your daughter a camera is a great idea, she will be under adult supervision while you are gone.

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

I'll shoot her and steal the camera.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

waste of time, those phones are cheap

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

I'll blow your head off if you touch my wifes daughter.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

They're still nice things. Might be worth something 500 years from now.

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

I don't know how strict I should be, but dysnomia seems to ban pedo thread OPs and delete all the images in the thread so I'm just going to do that until clearer guidelines develop. Since your image isn't pedo related I guess I'm only going to ban you for 1 day. Dysnomia if I'm doing this wrong pm me

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

I don't care. What's important is that I fucked her daugher in the ass and in the pussy. It can't be undone. She's not a virgin anymore. You can't revenge that. I won!

Jordan White
Jordan White

You need to commit suicide and do something good for a change.

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Wow, user, that's really harsh.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Not harsh. It would be a pleasure.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

DELET THIS

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

And so what. Who gives a fuck.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

The beauty of no rules is that… there aren't any rules.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

Your CSS sucks

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

I don't see any reason to delete these beautiful 2d lolis though

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Holla Forums is full of rules. It's just you who have higher thoughts of yourself than you have any business having.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

WAKE ME UP

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

I see a reason to delete them. It's amateurishly made.

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

I can wake you down. Bury you alive.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

TFW delet my ear rape videos

;- ;

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

I want Trump to delete Holla Forums. All chans.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Get along with what?

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

So does your IQ.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

My point still stands

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Wow, you gotta love people with a confidence. Another geek who is a misunderstood genius.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

Delete this stupid picture.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

delet yourself.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

If you stop doing what you do. I'll kill myself if you kill Holla Forums. It'll be worth it.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

i delet librechan and cunnychan so Holla Forums is next

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

delete girlti.me

Easton Price
Easton Price

Good. I look forward to it.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

sage negated