Molyneux - The Rise of Globalism, The Death of Culture

Just started watching, but this just might be the single best Molyneux video to date.

Full Holla Forumsyneux soon.

Molyneux - The Day of the Rope when?

I respect this guy simply for the fact he's willing to readjust his old point of view as new data comes in.

I like how he barely talks to his guests he just uses them for cues to go on rants

Oh, boy.

Soon.

LOL. My thoughts exactly. Althought to be fair, many of his guests are NEET nerds.
They're not used to talking to people.

Culturewarrior Memeneux.

Why is Moly allowed to stay but Black Pigeon Speaks gets purged after naming the Jew in his latest video? I don't really give a shit about either of these eceleb, I'm just curious why the mods have a preference to politically related YouTube content.

Yep, people give him too much shit but he has evolved internally a lot and you can't ask a man to be more honest than he can be with himself.

He did? OK I'm really surprised. My problem with those videos is a weird one, the high production values make me wonder who's financing them. So small amounts of poz here and there suddenly sound much more suspicious. But maybe it's just a small team of people that really want to do it, know how to do shit and that's the end of it.

Most Molyneux threads get bumplocked for no apparent reason, so there's that.
Mods are looking for an excuse to mod.

Yea, it was a decent video. As for production value id say that shit is on par with IAs content later in his ecelebrity, maybe a little more polished. There's really not much to it if you're at all familiarized with editing software.

It was the second video of his I watched and it was pretty gud mayne and it named the Jew. I'm not trying to start shit or get b& because some eceleb shit I just don't understand why the content itself, on its own merits, gets gassed.

obligatory

Well none of what he argues right now rebuts his AnCap arguments, but in the video he says he needs to throw his weight behind whatever will allow him to continue spreading philosophy, and it's not Hillary and open borders.

1 minute in and I already can't stand this faggot crying about not having a father and asking Stefan to be his father.

most jewtube e-celeb threads get bumplocked because they're worthless

He's also gone on record saying that the only reason he didn't Shoah his mother was because she was his mother.

So, even if Stefan is a kike, he's one of the very few good ones like Stanley Kubrick and Bobby Fischer.

hey faggot. we don't take kindly to eceleb bullshit around here. Stop your advertising

What do you mean? I still have the thread opened here

Are these comments confirmed to be D&C?

Stefan "The Holocaust Didn't Happen But It Will Soon" Molyneuxy

Can somebody have Molyneux talk to the Northwest Front about their plan now that rapefugees are attacking children in Idaho

Its a proof of inteliggence most leties can't even fathom, the hability to adpat your views based on the factual evidence you have. Must be hard for them ((( lefties)))to leave the realm of make-belief.

For the most part, probably. "Muh e-celeb" is basically saying to ignore a huge part of the battle for the internet. It's a faggot cop-out to me.

I aagri with eryting you seid.

It's not an argument. I'm telling you to get your globalist eceleb garbage out of my culture… get it?

No, its the way we fight advertising spam, you stupid nigger.

If you really liked this video, then go to the Brexit thread, or any relevant thread, and post it. You don't get to create a new fucking thread every time YOU(r favorite eceleb) make(s) a new video.

summerfags pls go

Bump for sagefags.

/r/ing the before/after fashy Molyneux pic

I'll give him one facken' dollah if he says to not get rid of the guns.

thanks fam

This video is really fantastic.

Would serve as a good introductory red pill for normies.

Stefan RWDS Leader when?

Took him a while. Not sure how he did not get redpilled sooner considering everything. Did he eventually find Holla Forums?

I really didn't like this video. I appreciate that he's finding new evidence and changing his views based on what he sees, but the way he talks about this elegant lie that people need to be told in order to believe the truth makes me feel that he has lost a great amount of confidence in persuading people through philosophy. If he was really certain of what he was doing, I don't think that he would call it a lie or make any reference to making a lie. It's as if there's something he's really holding onto that he doesn't want to let go that runs contrary to the evidence he's finding, and I'm not sure what it is, and I don't even feel like he understands yet.

I mean, I remember a long time ago when he would make videos saying that he was an enemy of culture and talked about how culture was the enemy of reason and evidence. Maybe now, he's made a distinction between Western culture and other cultures and identified non-Western cultures as the enemy to reason and evidence, but the message is unclear.

He uses them as literal strawmen. He's basically talking to himself when he makes these videos.

He states it pretty clearly in the video. His loyalty is first and foremost to reason and evidence, and culture is to varying degrees a mixture of some reason and some superstition. How much of each depends on the culture in question, and western culture, while not perfect from a philosophical standard is far more open to reasoned argument than that of the mud hordes.

So the "lie" is whatever superstition part of the culture that he's willing to propagate because it keeps alive the culture that allows him to make arguments. He's become red pilled on the inability of pure reason alone to change the world, and he's working in realpolitikland now.
So yeah, in a large part what you said,
but I think the message was very clear

Maybe some well placed youtube comments? (Low probability, but still… something had to change his mind.)

Cantwell recently had an awakening as well.