Do you agree with Soros that Russia is our main enemy?

Do you agree with Soros that Russia is our main enemy?

Think about it. All those refugees invading european countries, could it be work of russians? Its easier to conquer weakened cuck countries.

Look, america is making a draft of females into army! Its so easy now to conquer anything, because fucking women will be fighting against russians.

Soros was right, and you will later remember him like the only good jew out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6395249.html
archive.is/k4rBn
rt.com/news/332933-russia-turkey-zakharova-serious/
youtube.com/watch?v=qW2-4OvXTV8
youtu.be/MJ7T9VzwasE?t=21m46s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree that Soros will eventually be hanging from a rope.

NO
SORROW
FOR
SOROS

DIE FILTHY KIKE

The shills are real.

Russians are racists. They will make every single move to blame their own moves to jews. That's how they fooled hitler.

Ebin trole :DDD
u got us gud :DDD
but my benis in ur mouf :DDD

Its not about trolling. Its about telling people the truth that Putin is behind isis and refugees.

Putin created isis to get rid of america.

Obama must work for Putin then since he is bending over for ISIS over and over again.

bait desu~

You don't even understand how KGB works.

It already controls the US government within.

If you vote for Trump its like you vote for Putin. as a president of USA.

Your bait is weak.

Jews created Isis and refugee crisis and are now trying blame it on Putin. Pretty sneaky even for you kikes snakes. Wouldn't be surprised if eventually they try to blame 9/11 on Russia too. Anyway we got enough rope for you too OP ;^)

Why do you keep switching IPs?

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

NO SORROW SOROS

Kek agree. Praise Kek!

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

please google "putin created isis", you will understand everything.

Reported

Implying that is a bad thing.

You can report your ass, Russia is the enemy of USA. You can't deal with it either way.

THEY ARE COMMUNISTS, you hate them right? Then why are you pandering them?!

RUSSIANS AREN"T YOUR BROTHERS, WAKE UP!

NO SORROW FOR SOROS
NO SORROW FOR JEWS
NO SORROW FOR OP

I understand you're a stupid gay niggerfaggot and that's all I need to know, OP

Fuckin summer

Jesus, JIDF and CIA are desperate now. They *KNOW* they have lost the information war. Everybody knows ISIS is a MOSSAD/CIA operation, even normies know it.

Now they are trying to creating a counter meme. Kek!

THEY FAGGOTS MEMES ONLY FUNCTION IF YOU USE THE TRUTH! NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

So many fucking sages. You are fucking children.

I was just trying to put a redeemable argument that what you are saying is wrong, and you will regret being against Soros later.

WHEN COMMUNISM COMES INTO RUSSIA AGAIN, AND THEY WILL START CONQUEST ON ENTIRE WORLD, AND THEY CONQUER EVERYTHING

THEY WILL BECOME COMMUNISTS VERY QUICKLY AGAIN AND CONQUER EUROPE AND AMERICA, YOU DON'T WANT COMMUNISM ON YOUR LANDS!

No.

This is the biggest "NO U" by the kikes I've ever read.

No, Soros is our enemy.

What if refugees are sent by russians, to make you hate your european heritage?!

Because Holla Forums is illegal in the utopia of Russia

No.
I agree with Russia that Soros is our main enemy.
(Or at least, our main enemy's current form. It will sprout a new head once he is defeated.)

Constant vigilance!

lol buttmad maybe you can sooth your chapped ass with this sage

The amount of shills is beyond sad.

Holy shit, kill yourself, that's not the point of this thread. I am anarcho-capitalist. I vote for hillary, and you literally vote for american putin.

Kill yourself.

So many (((1)))'s in this thread.

Russian here. Saying Putin created ISIS has to be the stupidest thing I've read this year.

YOU PRESENT NO CONVINCING ARGUMENTS OR ANY PROOFS OF ANYTHING. WE KNOW YOU FUCKING FILTHY MOSSAD CREATED ISIS! NORMIES NO IT TOO NOW!

YOUR NARRATIVE IS FALLING APART! THE TIME IS UP!

GET OUT, KIKE! I KNOW ABOUT YOUR COMMUNIST VIRUSES!

Hm yeah your 4 line OP and suggestion I google your argument really convinced me thanks

Your patriotism is noted, comrade, but Putin is 100% heterosexual. I'm so sorry.

I don't even know how to reply to that. Have a pic of putin's height.

It's a screen capped image.

AnCap = Astroturfed pseudo intellectual purely theoretical horseshit

I've been there man u gotta let that go

also check my quints faggot

If you will not, you are a faggot.

This. Especially since Russia is allied with Shia Muslim nations like Syria and Iran and ISIS is Sunni. ISIS would pose a major threat to said nations if they were left to thrive.

I don't know man, maybe it won't be so bad.

TRULY, AMERICUCK

That's a little more information than I needed, user.

Fuck you and your family.

Mods why us this thread still up? And here's a screencap in case anybody ever needs proof that there are legit shills on Holla Forums.

What a low quality shoop.
What can you even expect from Ivan?

No matter what the context is, nobody here in their right mind would agree with soros, he's the king of the kikes and you should commit seppuku

Good one.
Do you have more in your library, my son? I want to shit on liliputin some more.

Its disgusting how this board can even think of worshipping that piece of trash like some sort of deity.

:^)

HEIL COMRADES

Wait a minute, do you vote for Trump?! So this is how trump faggots look.

Kek is telling us to gas the steppe niggers.
It's time to listen.

You're welcome. I really just do it for Mother Russia though.

Kek is truly telling us, that the time is near, when ukrain will become trully united against russian cancer!

Low quality bait v2 electric boogaloo

Just fucking kill yourself.

user, i have to go soon, can you please support this thread while i am gone:
8ch.net/pol/res/6395249.html

?

Everyone clearly sees in Trump a Putin's shill, i hope people will understand that later.

We all for liberalism here. Against authoritarian dictatorship.

And our main ally is our spirit and our old gods such as Perun.

Mate, Hillary is propably one of the worst active western politicians apart from Merkel.

SOON

Everyone who is against russia is okay in my book. You just overthinking.

Russia is why you are suffering for so long. If we had their oil, we could never had any economical problems.

the kikery going on in this thread

Are you me? Because it's like you're me

Yeah he's spot on on the Israeli problem

kek is your fisrt day shilling here or what?

Some people aren't cut out for the job

I agree with russia that soros is a fucking criminal.

This is my last day apparently, shitty trump faggots already banning half of my proxies. Fuck.

This has to be the highest quality b8 thread I've seen in a while.

tavistock exists

Stumped, go back to le reddit you failed abortion, you had one job and you can't even do that straight

the retardation of this shills

We appreciate you getting them banned.

archive of the most blatant shilling attempt ever

archive.is/k4rBn

Kek, i actually googled that now, i can see a psyop counter attack going on

too bad is totally wasted, everybody know usa and israel is behind ISIS, too late to change that

you already lost the information war

I would rather let the russians have my country than the kikes

You don't understand that american born or european born jew is better than anything from russia.

It time to understand that there's no any propaganda unlike Putin's one.

Take a break, (((user))), your English is going form terrible to incoherent

You know, i take pride in my ukranian heritage. You can die for Putin, i am dying for my motherland.

Soros is our enemy, I hope that old fart dies in the coming days.

Ahahah. You are really bad at realizing who your enemy is?

Why am i, redpilling man, who wants your freedom, is considered an enemy of yours for understanding that soros is right?

lol kikes aren't from the ukraine, jewy jewstein. nice try

also UKRAINE IS A LITTLE SLUT WHORE

Soros isn't a random senile old man, are you fucking blind? he's the one that has the global economy by the balls, just because he's old doesn't mean he's senile you dumb motherfucker, go shill somewhere else where you can't be lynched

The EU has imposed sanctions on Russia. Russia wants a destabilized Europe to end the sanctions. I doubt Russia created ISIS or facilitates refugees, but they will definitely turn up the heat on any situation that polarizes Europe politically.

Ukrain was initial center of all slavic lands.

Every other slav came from ukrain.

You don't know shit, just go away, kremlebot.

I fucking hope so

If you ever agree with soros on anything,, youre doing it wrong

The USA/Israel is our main enemy.
Russia our secondary.

No.

/thread

shills discussing eachother, fts

Damn user, that's harsh

He's a kike alright but most likely he's just an agent for Rothschild.

Sometimes you need to destroy your secondary enemy, to open path to destroying your first.

To distract it.

Your nose is showing, Abraham.

What if i was actually jewish?! What the difference does it make?

We all white people here and agree about the fact that our enemies want us to be destroyed.

But what if our enemies were Russians all along, not jealous kikes?! Exactly! Russia would find a way to fully control US government, especially through Trump.

Hey. Go back to 4cuck.

id's beautiful :DDDDDDDDD

First off, Jews aren't white, they are a seperate race you fucking mongoloid and Russians don't want to destroy us nor control us, why would they want to control the US when an alliance would benefit both governments, go back

4cuck banned me and countless other ukranian and russian (!) ips.

They're doing something right then, I wonder why they would ban someone who shills like a madman

Kikes are not white, they are international parasitic mongrels. Your subversion won't work here. Go back in the oven.

Jews are white. Look closer at their skin. They are just like french/german/english people.

That's actually a funny point considering cuckchan is shill central. They took one look at OP and thought "this is too much even for us" in between sucking niggerdicks

Keep telling yourself that, won't change the fact that kikes are not and never will be white.

(Checked)
This thread should've been removed hours ago, even 4cuck has the mental capacity to ban this shilling faggotry

The hotpockets are generally okay but lately they won't wake up for anything but a fullscale evalion-tier raid.

Lazy fucking niggers.

Fuck off!

< Look at this man in the picture, his name is Tyrone and if you look close enough, shower him with white paint, give him a steady job and make him appreciate and aknowledge white culture, he's white as any other, except that he's a fucking nigger

Eh, sometimes a shill thread or two on occasion is good to keep people on their feet. If things are too quiet, complacency is a risk.

Soros has been knee deep in encouraging mass migration into Europe. The whole the Ruskies are behind the refugee crisis thing only came after they realized how badly they miscalculated how the Europeans would react to it. It is a stupid attempt at misdirection.

No I want to see him devoured alive by pigs on live television.

Balkan slav here. I will tell you for a fact that russians are subhuman and nobody should consider them their ally.

Putin is a good leader for his country, but he only fights Zog because of geopolitical intrests. He is not interested in helping europe, but in controlling it.

Russia is the outer, geopolitical threat, jews and muds the inner and PRIMARY parasitic threat.

Jews always project their crimes onto others, especially their enemies.

Are you okay, OP?

chaos space marines did this?

OYYYYY GEVAAAAAALT IDS ANUDDA SHOAH

rt.com/news/332933-russia-turkey-zakharova-serious/

Russia says…nigga please!

Jewish genetic diseases don't occur in white people. Sorry but we don't get Tay-Sachs, D-Loop Transposition of the Great Arteries or Tetralogy of Fallot.

The US created ISIS

Reminder

>youtube.com/watch?v=qW2-4OvXTV8
>youtu.be/MJ7T9VzwasE?t=21m46s
files already exist

Jew.

I'm going to say don't listen to him

Learn to sage an obvious bait thread you fucking summerfags.

This. Soros is a Rothschild lieutenant.

Nice grammar.
Hillary is an authoritarian leftist you retarded kike. Learn English before you shill next time.