Other urls found in this thread:

blacked.com/models?gender=girls&page=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My dick!

That's a very short assignment.

Who the hell is that?

You're not black.

Forget about it user, she has been blacked

She's going to find her way back to cuckchan and stay there.

hot

Louis C.K. walks on stage. The crowd becomes energetic just at the sight of him. It is made up of mostly white middle class americans. He is filming a special tonight called "White Males-Who needs them?"

This single utterance is enough to send uncontrollable snickers throughout the audience as they all brace themselves for whats coming

A roar of laughter emenates immediately, the loudest ones of all are the male audience members. Several of the women slip there fingers into the wetness between their thighs and begin to masturbate

The laughter begins to sound like screaming as the smell of bodily fluids and and sweat fill the auditorium. Many men are doubled over, there vocal cords to the point of tearing from the constant grating due to there uncontrollable laughter. In one corner, several men have begun voluntarily castrating themselves and piling there white genitalia in a pile. Almost all the women have degenerated into an animalistic state of aggression of lust. They begin to humiliate and mutilate the men, who all willingly take there punishment

The auditorium doors are ripped apart as a horde of muscular black men rush inside many wearing no more than grass skirts and snapbacks with Stars of David embroidered on them. The frantic scene turns into what can no more than be described as an orgy of violence. White women leap onto the black mens erect penises, while the blacks start to rap Zulu chants. The white men all watch delighted, until they bow down to there negro gods. Louis CK was last seen leaping into the audience, squeeling

It's not like negro penis will make her any more defiled and gross at this point

Why do women have to be such huge sluts. I want my blondes to stop getting blacked.

You know what to do.

For you

Karla Kush

It's in the white man's nature to surrender to the big black cock, user. Notice how no Asian woman would be caught dead with a nigger.
Asian women are the superior women in every conceivable way.

You fucking wish. Go post on /r/asianmasculinity about how POC will rise up together against the White Man. If the Jews destroyed the white race, they would then move onto Asia, and subvert you cucks even further, it's just in their nature.

>blacked.com/models?gender=girls&page=7
The math doesn't lie, cumskin. Asian women are still the superior women. Your women are a disgrace.

Hahaha, fuck off Jewboi.

Be careful dude, I lived in Osaka for a long ass time and you are correct. The Samurai can resist very well but remember the ancient proverb "Every Fucking City Sounds the Same". Cities man, they'll fuck your country up.

Are you the user that is Yukirin's cousin?

Are you niggas for real?

That's not what I was saying,
Asian girls LOVE white guys, especially british or french, americans are a novelty but seen as dumb.

Blacks? They hate them more than Holla Forums, it's kinda funny

wew
their children will look like a between Fu Manchu and Le Happy Merchant

It's a tactical marriage. Jews have been slowly moving into China over the last decade. You can't subvert a culture and go, "My fellow Chinese, don't you think things need to change?" If you don't look like them. Zucker's children's children will attempt to subvert Asian nations. Jews are shapeshifters.

He married Chinese because they're the jews of Asia.

This. Give it some time and this post will become extremely relevant.

You could be a virgin bogan or a kiwi visiting Japan and the second they open their mouths and hear their accents, women flock to them. It's ridiculous.

STAY AWAY WHITE PIGS YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE

Nigga, why buy a plane ticket? SoCal has plenty of Asian girls who only date white men.

Not what I said either lol, Also Asian guys hate white guys but when I was teaching over there the girls were very friendly. A lot of the guys are a little suspicious because you DO get a lot of sex tourists and weebs and they are told to fuck off - and rightfully so

What I'm saying is that the accent alone lets them win half the battle. The rest is up to them.

sweet trips*

you have to admit she is mannish, anyone who faps to that likes dudes

Why do people hate sex tourists? I don't get it. Why would it not be a fun part for a fucking man to go to another country and fuck a foreign woman?

You're a sneaky fucker i give you that one.

Maybe I'm not a filthy arab muslim? What are you saying, you would not like to fuck german women if you went to germany? Give me a fucking break, I just don't believe you. Don't tell me that you also won't fuck japanese women if given the chance.

Explain the mother of that jap nigger that won Miss Japan. Why did she breed with a nigger?

You're on Holla Forums. Holla Forums is gay. If you don't get vice presidential ect you don't belong here.

Let me tell you about the jews user…

Why would a woman wear a "rape me" hat?

REDPILL ME ON THE JEWS user
GIVE MY HOLOHOAX INFOGRAPHS

/cucked/

Those quite literally aren't the same people.