Is there a worse cheese than provolone? i wouldn't feed it to my dog

is there a worse cheese than provolone? i wouldn't feed it to my dog.
cheese general

IMO Mozzarella
Just too soft and moist for me to enjoy

SWISS MASTERRACE

Get a load of these plebs, holy shit. Go eat some American cheese.

Most mozz is bland and more for the consistency but fresh mozz is a different ballgame, quality cheese.

Can't lie, swiss is a quality cheese.

Better than prov tbh fag.

Bet you eat the rind.

I'm getting real tired of this canned cheese meme. Shit's good regardless of the container it comes in.

it's just chemicals at that point. unless you think cows can titcum into metal cans and somehow make cheese

Casu marzu. Literally maggot cheese.

Or you could take cheese and put it in a can, resulting in canned cheese.

Fuck my life.

assuming they actually do that instead of rub the can on a cow nipple in order to put "Contains (0.1%) 100% Real Cheese!", you have to load the shit with chemicals. or have you never left cheese uncovered or out?

But it's in a pressurized can why are you comparing it to being "out"? Why isn't it more comparable to cheese wrapped in plastic or wax?

Do french people eat this? I bet french people eat this.

Goat cheese is pretty dank and a pretty good substitute for sharper cheeses, it's just more expensive. I think you're missing out more with milk.

The scent of blue cheese makes me hard.

two reasons 1. i'm dumb 2. they really do fill it with shit which is disqualifying for people in the cheese discussion.

niggeryouwhat

This shit is vile. I'm not a fan of blue cheeses, either.

Italians

help

I always figured most of the chemicals were for a long/warm shelf-life and the consistency. I'm sure there are a lot of chemicals in it but it's still tastey.

It's not even that uncommon in blue-cheese circles. I eat a lot so my jizz smells of blue-cheese, and I'm also in the habit of edging while I eat it so it's kind of just a cognitive association.

Cheese trips.

Yes, because all of us needed to know that you weird fuck.

It's not that uncommon. The only time it's really a problem is when there's blue cheese at a cocktail party and I'd have to stand and eat it. In that case I avoid it but it's like having a forbidden lover in the room.

GTFO with this vomit cheese.

I like pepper jack

the usda requires food labeled "processed cheese food" to be made of at least 95% actual cheese. most of it is fast cheddars of varying quality that are doctored with small amounts of emulsifiers and propellant. canned cheese is actually cheese, although its not the aged kind that undergoes a real curing process its almost all done with cheap "fast cheddaring" process that all american cheeses undergo

what do you take on your cheesesteaks then? american?

also, camembert is the god of cheeses

American cheese is basically milk and cream. It's only good melted on cheeseburgers. It's horrible for sandwiches and for mixing with other ingredients. It's pleb-tier garbage. Cheddar will always be better.

I use american when I make grilled cheeses sometimes.

sage negated

Are you retarded or something?
Nobody fucking does this weird ass cheese shit.

Not OP & not to jump to OP's defense…

I second this.
It actually isn't uncommon, to my knowledge quite a few people associate blue cheese with genitalia &/or bodily fluids, including myself. I can't say that I'm particularly fond of the taste though.

Also why are you such a fucking nigger?

Thank you. I honestly don't see how you can eat it and not be reminded of jizzing.

Coincidentally my hard ons remind people of blue cheese

Now the ones I've discussed this with didn't say that it reminded them specifically of semen, just that the scent have strong sexual associations

With all due respect I suspect that might be a slight exaggeration.

A blind man once asked me if I had a camembert in my pocket.

inb4 not blue cheese
also checked

This.

What other bodily fluids were you referring to?

implying you don't have a cheese secretion gland

I do find popping cysts really sexual as well but not in a blue-cheese kind of way.

I'm going to sage negated this one more time.

I’m no expert but I’ll take Provolone over American any day of the week and that nasty canned cheese is all yours. I prefer Swiss and Pepper Jack on a burger. I’ll eat American cheese in a grilled cheese as long as I got some ketchup for dipping and real butter for the bread.

Roquefort is the lord of cheeses. it should be eaten on one knee. ewe's milk from the surrounding highlands is processed and matured in caves dug by the romans, where the walls are coated in mold.

Is Roquefort that one creamy goat's cheese?
If so, that shit is amazing.

Pls educate yourself and buy a ticket to France.

No love for Brie?

Yes but… Raclette master race

Niggers don't know about olomoucke tvaruzky

Most overrated trendy cheese coming through.

looks like a gayer version of mozarella, which is already tasteless crap

It's only tasteless when packed. Fresh handmade mozarella is pretty nice

OMG was there ever more retards in a single thread…

Why such faggots?

truthfully, i hope you people arent really this autistic

also camembert, stilton and baby bell are god-tier
prove me wrong
protip: go fuck yourself

DELET THIS!!

kys

halloumi > everything else

how cum nobody says cockcheese is the best? french cockcheese with a warm baguette. have even the faggots here succumbed to Trump?

my middle school forced people who didn't have lunch money to eat this "sandwich," which was 2 stale pieces of bread between 3 slices of yellow edible rubber.
shit would burn in a microwave, not melt, burn off. After that, nobody fucking forgot their lunch money.

i will bump the hell out of this bread once the niggers go out of ton to eat al the rive that e dcan stuff in our mouths

ihe hell out of this brence the niggeo out on to eat al the rive stff in ouths

American orange cheddar.

What is MatPat even doing?

let me guess you're one of the retards who use it like mozarella and use slices thicker than your dick? As to shit tier cheeses, anything american

blue waffle girl's bf?

blue cheese smells like my balls

Frenchie here, I have no idea what you're on about.

Limburger

Turns me off everytime

Of course, who could ever want anything else, once they have tasted the wonders Peruvian Lllama Semen Cheese?

That's hot.