Any word on when we can expect season 3 or the kickstarted episode?

Any word on when we can expect season 3 or the kickstarted episode?
Also Wakfu thread.

French animu is still animu. >>>/a/

See this Holla Forums? This is bait.

Don't think we've had any word on when it's to be released. Can't be too long now, what with that trailer.

I hope Yugo beats some sense into Adamai's stupid nigger lips.

Should have ended with the first season.!

I know you are baiting but it does trigger me when people say this.

Just because you don't like the truth doesn't make this any less a bunch of Frenchmen drawing anime.

I think they're still recovering from releasing the movie. Shit is in the works, though.

Season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 but it was still a pretty entertaining piece of western animation. I'd say we're better off with more Wakfu than with it ending after season 1, and who knows? Maybe season 3 will step it up and send it to new heights.

I was really impressed with the Dofus movie, after the OVAs I wasn't sure what to expect, but I came away really loving it and I have high hopes that Ankama won't disappoint.

I personally really enjoyed the OVAs and knowing that Season 3 wont have to be episodic like the last season (France 3 wont force them) I am hyped.

I haven't had a chance to watch the OVA's yet. Are they worth it?

Yeah, it's pretty much all plot progression.

No, you come to realize eva is a slut

SHE'S IN A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

HOW SHE IS A SLUT.

Yeah, that's what I'm excited about as well. Knowing that it can follow a more continuous plot progression will be nice.

I swear to fucking Christ if Yugo and Amalia don't hook up by the end of Season 3 I'm gonna hurt somebody.

I personally didn't enjoy them much myself but they're worth watching for the lore and plot progression.

Impossible, Eva is a pure Cra waifu who only lets Dally stick it in her.

why are we going back to the days of random name changes?

She hold hands with other, D'uh….

What are you talking about? The sub I watched had them jokingly refer to him as Dally every once and a while, it's not a name change.

Holding hands doesn't equal being a slut. Kissing does, because that's how babies are made

The only tru slut in the franchise is Joris's aunt. She could barely control her need for cock around the Iop in the Dofus movie.

You mean like the subs saying Dally while the audio clearly says Pipin? I don't think there's a single sub from before Ankara's shitty localization that called him that.

If we're gonna talk about things I didn't like about the Joris movie, that's one of them. Bakara's Iop Lust felt very unnecessary and went absolutely nowhere in terms of character development or plot progression.

Whatever.

It's not racemixing when both parties are white

Seriously, though. People like you ruined anime, can you now please stay away from the last bastion of good cartoons?

>>>/oven/

gingers will they even learn?

Source?

wakfu

DONT MESS IT UP YOU FRENCH FUCKS

IT HAS NICE GIRLS AND A COOL SETTING DONT GO FULL SHOUNEN

You know what I mean faggot.

It's a video i'm working on. I like posting my stuff sometimes to see if anyone has any criticisms or anyone notices video/audio issues.

seriously dude it's wakfu

Wakfu defies expectations in a lot of ways. They don't always tell the stories that people expect to see and things don't always end the way you want them to. They defy expectations in a big way.

Nox was sympathetic as fuck. Qilby made you feel sorry for him, but knowing the shit he did made you side with Yugo.

Yugo and Amalia didn't get their happily ever after. Neither did Grampy, for that matter. Adamai turned to the dark side, for fuck's sake. Ogrest's whole story is one long bad ending.

Can confirm, I sure didn't expect or want them to kill off Phaeris out of nowhere like that but that's the magic of wakfu

It all led to building up a funny scene post credits. I couldn't help but chuckle when Bakara woke up her tofu to rape him with a funnel, saying "easy, easy now." The tofu had the best reactions.

Forgot pic related

It would've been fine if it went somewhere, but they pushed the reset button on it in the end for no good reason.
Bakara is definitely a slut, though.

It was just funny and added to her character. She wasn't just some stuck up bitch, she actually had some human traits and flaws which were funny. If she didn't have that lusty bit she would be like any other western "strong" female character.

I'm not saying she shouldn't have had any flaws, I mean, I was totally cool with her fucking everything up towards the end. I mean she fucking murdered a guy for no good reason because she was pissed off and upset that the Dofus chose Joris instead of her.

I feel like she had plenty of flaws without them kind of shoving cliche tsundere romance into it, it's doubly insulting because they hit the reset button on her, and the Iop's character development for the sake of ending on a punchline. I dunno, it just seemed pretty dumb.

But that's a pretty small complaint in what is an otherwise stellar package though.

Also holy fuck that soundtrack dude, I didn't expect to be blown away by that but they went all out on that front.

Work on improving mic quality.

I didn't like the reset at the end, but I did think that aspect of her brought her down a bit from just being some average unlikable bitch. It made her seem like she was trying to be the uppity type, but failing at it making her actually likable. Again though, the post credits scene really did leave a bad taste in your mouth. Perhaps they were hoping to do something with that in the sequel… granted they ever make one.

I think it really is the reset at the end for no reason that sends it over the edge to me not liking it. I'd love a sequel using that test animation idea they had, that had Joris in it as a major character.

I don't know how well it did at the box office, but I'd assume it did okay?

It's hard to say.
hopefully the animators and writers are still around for another movie. Seems like France is on the verge of civil war.

Also, I'm all for Welsh and Shedar actually being made. It would be neat if they never actually abandoned it and have been working on it this whole time as their magnum opus.

Hopefully we're all around by then, kind of feels like the whole world is on the verge of exploding these days.

That'd be pretty rad, it seemed like they put a lot of work into it for it just being a concept. I'd love to see it be set up as the sequel to Dofus Livre.

I guess one of the movie's subtitles is also Dofus Livre 1: Julith, which seems to imply multiple films is on the table.

I haven't seen the series yet, but I'm going to watch it with a friend soon. I've heard there's a lot of Frenchisms to the series that don't translate well to the non-native viewer.

Anything that should be known to fully understand the context of some things that will come up?

Spoilers are fine.

The series has a lot of lore and shit that you might want to know.

Yes, I can sum it up in one sentence:
"All female characters look underage and hot while wearing almost nothing, the guys are idiots."

There.

"Hey you know this guy who was going to have a big arc in the MMO? Well now he's a jobber who is only interested in pounding that Sadidas in her Sadidass. You're welcome."