Trans people an hero over Trump victory

Can we just appreciate the fact that some of the pro Shillary children are actually following through with "literally committing suicide"?

I want to thank all you 'mericans that voted Trump, my politicians are now saying "we need to take care of the white middle class or the same could happen here".

And he's not even officially in office yet.

literally nothing bad has come from voting for trump, even the deaths now accounted to trump's victory are from consumerist cunts
-less global warming
-less SJW's
-less people to riot about the justified shooting of criminals

The universe is finally smiling upon us

One of my transgender friends is a Trump supporter actually. Hope that doesn't trigger you too hard.

Lower class here. I can't afford food. Where's this help?

I need a pepe trump like this one, but taller, i remember one from the early days that was much taller and had a blue sky in the background.

Try not spending all your money on useless shit, if your job is so bad you make less than 400$ per month just get a new job

"Just get a new job," said the dumb prick who knows nothing about the current labor market. Are you fucking 50?

Pretty sure you guys are fine over there. I live in a shitty third world country and had no problems getting a job that saved me from poverty.

Not the user you were talking to btw.

Said the lazy piece of shit not willing to look around for jobs
You know how many jobs there are that noone is even thinking about? Have you even thought about being a gardener? Or a factory worker? Security guard, delivery worker, post worker, handyman, repairman, welder, fisherman, IT worker, or if you completely fucked up you can join the army, i youre a criminal you can join the foreign army

Also you dont need an entire house, a big car, gourmet food or a partner, have fun voting for the next social democrat so you can get some free socks for the small fee of paying for even poorer people

Deferring retirement savings, car maintenance, and even dentist visits I can survive on $1000 per month. But I've applied for hundreds of jobs and didn't get any. You could at least pretend not to be jewing this hard.

Im living on 600-700 per month, nice innercity appartment, car not too bad maybe 50-100$ per month (Granted I dont use it alot) and dentist visits are about once a year if youre not completely retarded when it comes to dental hygiene
Be honest, did you apply for a gardening job? Try working as a factory worker? Or anything else I noted?
You can also become an artist and get paid insane amounts of money for doing jack shit

I'm calling bullshit. A dirt cheap apartment is at least 400. Internet is 30. Food is 250. A utility if they didn't all come with the apartment, car repairs and insurance, and the little things that pop up and you're already well over 700. You are not living on 600-700 per month.

Shared renting on 500$ is 250$
Internet is 50$ (unlimited)
I partly grow my own food and am a pretty good/versatile chef so food is maybe 100$ for myself
2nd hand utilities when costs are shared with roommate its like 15$ microwave, 100$ washer and drier, 100$ fridge, and other things that arent included maybe 300$
But those are all one time expenses
I actually make more than what I spend so even then if I had to go to the doctor I could granted it's in my current budget (Random payments, sometimes 5000$ for a month of work sometimes a couple hundred)

Im certainly not living large but there's no need to pay 1000$ per month if you just want to live a normal life

Also all my insurance is the basic insurance with maxed out excess deductibles because I dont break shit, just be carefull you barbarian

You're not even American

Not really if they're not streaming.

What the actual fuck
What jobs were those, what companies? What are your qualifications?

Sorry fucked up, anyways utilities are cheap as fuck dude, sharing all costs with a roommate fixes most of your non-existent problems
50$ electricity
20$ water
No gas because its electrical heating
What am I forgetting?

Also if you apply to 100 jobs and get none you are doing something wrong, not them

Maybe he applied to execute positions or some shit. I find it very hard to believe you could apply hundreds of times to realistic jobs according to your skills and not get any call back.

literally how? here theres no questions asked poor kitchens, food stamps, food banks, discounted asistance. ive been there, it's basically impossible to go hungry.

I literally visited every business in my town and applied in person, as well as about ten customized resume's with cover letters online and 70 generic online applications. I have shit references, but ten years in IT with experience in security, networking, and Wintel administration

I'm going to school, so I'm not permitted food stamps

if all you get for your labor is a shared house, used appliances and 50 bucks a month in power, then you are no better than a slave. why would any sane free-man take your advice and settle for so little? you need to learn the difference between survive and live. how will trump help those living in extreme poverty, like you? by fucking with your health insurance and cutting soros's taxes?

These peoples' own "allies" on the left have done this, not anyone on the right. I can't recall Trump ever commenting on trannies, much less on hurting them in any way. It's the left's bullshit narrative about the right, their own fear-mongering that's getting their supporters so panicked that they want to kill themselves. Hillary's crew, if not the whole left, absolutely do not care about their supporters. They only want to be in office. Of course, anyone who'd believe that already knows and anyone who needs to know won't believe it.

The President-Elect is better than Rick Thomas. 3 days in, he's not even in power and he already made America a little bit better.

Canadian here

Trump is the best thing to happen in North America and has made all the bullshit happening since Le Bazgina Theory came out in 2007 worth suffering through

God fucking bless you freedom fighters

Im a filmmaker dude Im pretty much free to do whatever I want and still make enough money, I barely even do anything most of the time
also sharing the appartment is only smart because we are both out most of the time and when we aren't it's nice to spend some time together
I dont need expensive healthcare because I eat healthy and stay active
Im not in extreme poverty you dum dum, I just dont spend alot of the money I make (I do have an unhealthy and expensive obsession with music that has costed me more than it is worth)

don't underestimate how large and well trained sjw forces are. women's studies alone has produced perhaps 2 million militants these past 10 years. they are now in place and more or less in control of education and the media, including all social media. they are organised into a movement with its legends and bogeymen, its creed and its taboos. they won't give in easily, if ever.

Damn, Trump is just radiating charisma haha

Someone should create a pro-suicide pic that encourages these faggots to kill themselves by saying it's going to prove a point and change things in America.

the lifestyle you describe is more precarious and rather less comfortable than that of my grandpa, who was a miner and died in 1960. you live in rented accomodation, have no access to healthcare and must grow a part of your own food to afford music. that sounds like extreme poverty to me.
of course, if you advocate a semi-integrated lifestyle centred on saving resources for future generations, that's your right you fucking hippy, but it's not an answer to someone who can't get enough to eat in 21st century america and asks how the new regime will help him.

I do have enough money to feed myself I just like to grow vegetables because I have the space and knowledge for it. Plus it's alot healthier than canned goods
I do have access to all the healthcare I need, which is almost none because im young and fit so youre kinda right on that, but then again I dont suppose you have a monster truck simply because you dont need it

Im not living large but im not working my ass off either, I like not having to do anything but smoke pot and edit videos all day while listening to obscure music on a 500$ record player

Jesus. Maybe this is fucking you up then
Did you punch your previous boss in the face or something?

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

Nice cuckchan copypaste newfriend.