Public service announcement or some shit

Safety first. Or you can end up like this guy here, with your head literally stabbed off.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BEs78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone know of more?

Holy fucking shit. Did he make it?

Seems like a navy aircraft F-18 had to be going at pretty decent speeds to do that.

Maybe when it launch from a carrier? But its back in a Hangar so idk. But none the less its a dead guy.

Good thing he was wearing a helmet

archive.is/BEs78
Supposedly this guy was there when it happened.

Beat me to it.

If he was hit at launch that means the plane had to launch, fly, turn around and land with his head on the wing the entire time.

Actually thinking about it I wonder if his head was ripped off straight away or if it was ripped off during flight or landing.

of course lel

I wonder if the pilot could see it from the cockpit

He was a stupid nigger.

he was hit as the plane took off, guessing they waited for the plane to land before they decided he was unable to live without a head

And thus the cycle continues and expands.

wew

Yeah. He had quite the headache though.

They also said he was hit by a plane but that's not what is going on in any of the images. That's not any kind of air vehicle.

smh. this poor man head got caught on a airplane. I dont understand how he head got a hole in it but he fillings still intact. this man put on he little yellow bump cap and felt safe. smh jesus please take this man soul and give him a new face.

Guess they don't have gore on reddit eh?

what an edgy comment

epic