Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Your bitch looks like a tranny with a bigger cock than you. Fuck off pole smoker

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Go back to sucking your girls shemale cock..we can't wait for your T-cell count to drop far enough to diagnose you with AIDS. Happy Veterans day fag

Hey it's John the Tranny fucking faggot..damn that has a nice ring to it

Tell your gf to hurry up and shoot her load in your ass so you can get back on and respond

Looks like John the jack off is back

Stop responding to 4cuck teir crappypastas guys.

Yeah, I was a bit iffy about it, but then I thought "What would Warnie do?" and I fucked her in the bum. You flaming galah. You stupid bloody ning nong. I wouldn't trust ya as far as I could throw ya. I bet your mum didn't even let you watch Cheez TV before school. Yeah bet you'd like a go, fucken doodle diddler. Calm ya fucking farm. Oi, you are a fucking faggot though. What's it like to not live in the greatest country to ever exist?

Go pash a pooper you pillow biter. I saw your dad at the Sydney mardi gras this year mate. He looked pretty good. I hope your chooks turn into emus and kick your shithouse down. I don't give a rats arse, mate. Yeah go ahead, chuck a fucking spaz mate, I still fucked your mum. American football sucks dingo dick, play a real sport like AFL. Where's me farken durries? Fucked so many girls in Bali last year. Oi some cunt came up to me the other day asking for two dollars so he could get the train to centerlink, I told the cunt to fuck off. Oi! You cheeky cunt. Oi I bet you don't even know which time preference is the good one.

I grew here, you flew here. Yeah grouse mate.

Rove McManus and Peter Helliar, funniest cunts to ever live. That's fucking chat bro! You're madder than a cut snake. Everyone look at the big sooky baby. All of my kek.

You ugly fucken dog cunt. You want to have a bit of a biffo, do ya? Could you just take one second out of your day to stop buggering blokes, you fucking bum burglar? Look at this gronk. HAHAHA! HE'S NEVER EVEN HAD A LAMINGTON! Just having a bit of a giggle. Get out of it ya bloody backdoor bandit. Get out of it you bloody brown-eye bandit. Cunt's fucked. Give me a home among the gum trees. Hooroo. I am, right this instant, having a sick fucking bat. You've got about as much agency as a boong has brain cells. You bum-tickling pooftah. You bloody boofhead. Piss off, mate. Don't be dog, bro. You are LITERALLY a jew. I bet you don't even drive a ute ya poof. You bloody freckle fucker. Go punch cones under a bridge or something you fucken wanker. Any you lads know where I can get some pingas? Oi, you hear that new Jack Johnson track? Fucking so sick, bro. So sick. This cunt's as useless as tits on a bull. Absolute fucking dropkick. You're so cheap you wouldn't shout if a shark bit you. Yeah real fucken funny cunt. Why do you even need a car, just use public transport. Your mum was a pretty good root, bro. Fucking houso faggots. I'm fucking ridgy-didge mate, not like you. You silly bugger. Hang on just need to pop on down to the servo to pick up some durries… Alright I'm back now. What do you even need a gun for? We have police for a reason. You've got a face like 50 miles of bad road. We must secure the existence of madcunts and a future for madcunts' kids. Aw ripper! What do you think you're doing? We invented The fucking Wiggles, cunt. What have you done? There is literally nothing wrong with supporting Bernie Sanders. You look like the south end of a northbound camel. Bloody billy-can dodger.

I'd better keep an eye on you mate, don't want to catch you buggering one of my jumbucks when I turn my back. By the way, learn to fucking spell words right you stupid fucking burger. It's "colour". Oi, treat em mean, keep em keen, am I right fellas? Go have a big old sook. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're as boring as batshit. All these fucken drongos. Absolute fuckwit. top kek. How many Weet-Bix do you do, mate? Any less than ten and you're a soft cunt. I don't know what you're on about, mate. Are you even a real fascist, mate? Tie me kangaroo down, sport. I know plenty of muslims, they're all tip-top blokes. Oi this cunt buys his groceries at Bi-Lo, what a fucking pov! Mate could you stop being a fucken faggot for like one second please? You being smart, cunt? Oi you see that sheilah on Home and Away last night? Yeah she's alright ey. Oi mate, one hundred percent, truly ruly, you are a total faggot. Go have a sook. I hope your ears turn into arseholes and shit all over your shoulders. Mike Enoch is LITERALLY a jew. You've got a face like a smacked bum, mate. Oi this is you: HURR DURR LOOK AT ME I'M AN AMERICAN I LIKE GUNS AND LIVE IN A TRAILER! I saw your mum sucking a dead dog's donger the other day. It's true. Fuck, it's like you don't even care about your carbon footprint. Haha, what the fuck did you just say to me, you little poof? Just kidding mate. Do you even root sheilahs, mate? Look at this bloody galah. Go get a job you fucking dero cunt. I'm just kidding mate, you're pretty fair dinkum. We just got rid of our guns in Australia and now it's safer than ever, what are you bloody doing, America? Fuck me, I'm out of VB! Make a sentence out of "fucked" and "get", mate.

wow )^:
WOW )^:

what did I ever do to you friend? )^,:
no need to be rude :^(

I bet she fucks niggers behind his back

New Fag

Yeah John, we get it, you posted this shit last week. Fuck off.

JON IS DED

Hi. My name is OP, and I spam the same, tired, worn-out, boring threads over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…

Troll game: weak

Next time try posting something that isn't a decade old, faggot.

cancer

Every time I see that girl I throw up a little. Orange is the new black.

Hey guys,

My name is Jenna, and I'm asking every single one of you to help me. My boyfriend is this skinny, greasy-haired guido who spends every second of his day looking at his stupid ass hair. He is everything bad with today's youth. Honestly, do all men brag about having fucked their "bitches" last night? I mean, I guess it's because of peer pressure and trying to be accepted, but he takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse than drinking beer all day and listening to Heavy Metal.

Don't ignore me. Please, help me. I'm pretty much desperate. I was a regular at the literature club, and vice-president of the science club. I also had a thing for classical music? I used to get straight A's, that is, before I met him (He just made me blow him; Shit was SO gross). He's a faggot, and I want to kill him. Please help me!

Pic Related: It's me.

Go jerk your tranny dick somewhere else. You are one ugly fag

Ha, I know your boyfriend, his name is John, right? He's posts here sometimes, dude seems like a total douchebag.

This is the real John. Please ignore the impostor.

bum p

u

m

ttr

xx

Hey angeltits didn't see you there.

Pennsylvania

a

da

That sucks but spamming it everywhere is not the answer, bring it up next time Dysnomia posts.

Stop bumping up dying threads.

qwe