Sopranos

I just finished watching Sopranos, this was just incredible.
I have only good words to say about this show, it's writers and the great actors and effort put into making the locations actually look like New Jersey. I need something similar to this. And by that I mean something without cucked nu-male writers, and with a ton of effort put into the script and good actors. I saw that a lot of people recommend The Wire, Breaking Bad, Burn Notice as other great shows. If you enjoyed Sopranos a lot like me what did you also enjoy? Help me pick my next show please.
Also, Tony and Carmela are bro-tier, still married and honorable to each other after all the shit they've gone through. Christopher did nothing wrong. Adriana was a bitch but turned out to be the best woman character. Meadow had great hips.

Christopher is completely responsible for his own death. He was given a lot of chances by a lot of people. He deserved what happened.

Ralphie was the one who did nothing wrong, except get caught on one of Tony's autistic outbursts.

He was funny too and appreciated Gladiator in a way most people don't.

Sort of good, though Walter literally gets cucked by his wife one season. Though, in fairness, he confronts the guy she cheated with, and he cowers in his office in fear of Walter.

Burn Notice is great, except the main character has a serious case of oneitus and can't pass on this nasty flat manjaw girl the entire series despite her dating other dudes at certain points.

Other than that, both are good, also watch The Shield.

Hear Shield recommended a lot but usually by the same types who like sons of anarchy. Tried twice and couldn't get in to that show, anything with commercials tends to be shit writing with watered down "grittiness."

It's about a squad of dirty cops, and the clean ones working around them/trying to expose them. Perfect example of how the show worked:

Let's refer to the three characters here as "smarmy detective" "black cop boss" and "vic mackey" (lead crooked cop).

Smarmy detective brings in a pedophile for questioning. They know he has a girl captive, but he won't confess. Smarmy detective and black cop boss argue over what to do, black cop boss suggests cutting him loose and following him back to the girl who is likely starving, smarmy detective requests more time to interrogate him convinced he can break him and that if they let him go he'll just leave the girl to die.

After a few hours of debate they say the magic words "let's bring in Mackey".

Vic walks into the interrogation room with a brown paper bag. The pedophile is indignant. "What are these? Props?" He pulls out pliers, sandpaper, phone books, rubbing alcohol, and various other nasty items "These are the things I'm going to use to make you talk." The pedophile scoffs. Vic says "I have a daughter, you know? She's about six, you think maybe later when we let you out you wanna crack at her?" the pedo responds simply "Not interested." Vic puts down the picture of her he held out "ARE YOU CALLING MY DAUGHTER UGLY YOU FAGGOT?" The pedo shakes his head and looks around the room in confusion. Vic picks up the phone book and starts smacking him with it. The pedo screams for help. We cut outside, black cop boss cuts the surveillance camera.

Next footage if uniform officers carrying the little girl out of a building.

I binge watched The Shield over 2 days. It has ups and downs but fuck me does shit get real at the end of the shows run.

If you watch through the whole thing from start to finish without knowing anything about major plotpoints it can be really tense since some characters get really close to discovering the truth behind Vic and his gang.

Okay will give it a shot.

i almost forgot about that miami raisin. was really excited to see the main guy get his own show after enjoying his short run as co-star on Threshold, but my god, you never knew which feona you were gonna get. At least on House the director had the good sense to hide the mandibles on 13.
Thinking back, those last few seasons went south after they added le tanned spy of dubious allegiance, it lost something around then. i dont even think i finished the series.. maybe i'll give it a second chance just to see the ending.

Burn Notice sucks, The Shield is awesome.

So far so good. 88 episodes too, really makes you think.

Breaking Bad, is certainly top tier. Both House of Cards shows are very good. I personally like the Brit one better.

Now I want to watch it.

ITT: plebs

Every top shelf series except the last kingdom has been mentioned itt, anything to add or are you just being a butthole.

Didn't see that coming, nice twist. Also the scene with the pedo was breddy griddy.

How new are you?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/
>>>/waifuist/

This place is fucking cancer, enjoy watching your mediocre shit and posting unfunny memes. Also…

Mmm let me get you some bread to go with that pasta.

I'm curious about Spartacus. Is it as good as Rome or?

Nice

Also curios about this. How's the writing in Spartacus compared to Rome?

Miami Vice you faggots.

Yep, Shield is fantastic. Though one of the seasons is really weak compared to the others. Think it was three. That ending as well.

Hitler dubs confirm MV god tier network cop show. Having said that though was kinda dumb how sonny had to shoot someone every week.

That show looks awful