The Biggest Conspiracy of all time in ct forums is being spilled, Listen up! Tavistock Operations ar

DK here - Check this shit out my POLISH BROTHERS! -

The Biggest Conspiracy of all time in ct forums is being spilled, Listen up! Tavistock Operations are Ongoing! - conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/10985-the-biggest-conspiracy-of-all-time-in-ct-forums-is-being-spilled-listen-up-tavistock-operations-are-ongoing/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TqEOB
archive.is/Zzy0n
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
tavinstitute.org
conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/10985-the-biggest-conspiracy-of-all-time-in-ct-forums-is-being-spilled-listen-up-tavistock-operations-are-ongoing/?do=findComment&comment=101307
archive.is/3XjUb
indiegogo.com/projects/evalion-new-studio-set-up#/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77896389
twitter.com/evalion88
youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ
educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1996/eirv23n18-19960426/eirv23n18-19960426_038-how_tavistock_helped_the_adl_mak.pdf
tavinstitute.org/projects/the-oedipus-complex-creativity-and-the-legacies-of-group-relations/
tavinstitute.org/projects/developing-a-group-relations-institution-in-lithuania/
tavinstitute.org/projects/self-assessing-of-the-emotional-intelligence-and-organizational-intelligence-in-schools/
archive.is/SS8DA
archive.is/9SrS2
archive.is/pO57N
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
networksolutions.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
archive.is/CpY7y
gist.github.com/postmodern/5018337
gist.github.com/atcuno/3425484ac5cce5298932
wiki.mozilla.org/Fingerprinting
panopticlick.eff.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rawlings_Rees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Trist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Lewin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Federation_for_Mental_Health
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings#Tavistock_Square_bus
pdfarchive.info/pdf/C/Co/Coleman_John_-_The_Tavistock_Institute_of_Human_Relations.pdf
archive.is/xJunG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Chisholm
8ch.net/gatebreakers/res/6.html
tavinstitute.org/
8ch.net/pol/res/6392911.html
voat.co/v/Conspiracy/comments/981533
kageshi.com/rooms/nowhereatoll
tinychat.com/conspiracytalk
godlikeproductions.com/
eval.org/p/cm/ld/fid=45
archive.is/nyGfe
newsroom.cisco.com/press-release-content?articleId=1096309
archive.is/EXDRX
archive.is/hcZyO
youtube.com/watch?v=gDsaN8-qmG0
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
youtu.be/6knMvF9oBmc
lakenona.com/medical-city/gateway/
archive.is/e2jdM
8ch.net/pol/res/6400631.html
reddit.com/r/GMGFan/comments/2vvdpi/glp_is_travistock/
youtube.com/watch?v=WxQfCbl6oTA
youtube.com/watch?v=7az6m31aM9o
archive.is/XaXv2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive it

cool. how about some screenshots and an archive user?

archive.is/TqEOB

Video that was not archived.

There is nothing going on.

Tell me more.

I remember that Tav1$tock stuff.

(If I remember correctly you want to avoid saying it because you can trigger their bots)

like this one

Wow, this changes everything about how we perceive the world. Literally a mind blower right here folks. Man, trump and brexit has to happen now or the white man is finished.

There is no Tavistok Operation.

This thread is useless.

Begone shills!

There is nothing going on.

Counter-sage

Nice tinfoil.

My penis just moved a little. I think I'll give this one a read.

It is one of the banned words on Jewish shill website glp.

bump

Whoever does not know how to lay his will into things, at least lays some meaning into them: that means, he has the faith that they already obey a will. (Principle of "faith".) What? You chose virtue and took pride in your virtue, and yet you leer enviously at the advantages of those without scruples? But virtue involves renouncing "advantages." (Inscription for an anti-Semite's door.)

Nietzsche

Beat the Jews at their own game–no rules!

I agree with you but my penis is not important to this boar and this thread should be deleted.

I have some personal experience with Tavistock.
Well, I know someone who does.
They're bad news no doubt, but I don't know to what extent.

Nice automated response shill.

I give you a 1/10 because your grammar is shitty and you can't into proper conjunctions

Tavistok doesn't exist they never made it into news.

They are no shill on this board.

jej

Which org is this I wonder? All these >(1)'s and sages. Either we have a single rotating IP or a few that caught this and started their attack.

I really hope you're just a bot.

Not sure fam, I remember the whole Tav1$tock thing from a long time back, we had a bigger problem with them in the past, although it's obvious they're still present.

reported. this faggotry needs to fucking stop.

I was going to bump this thread and reply, but now that I see the quality of poster in here, I'm leaving.

also, filtered.

Nice tinfoil bot can't write on forums.

Then why bother saging? Every one of these makes my penis more erect. OP I think you have something.

I'm sorry I've rustled your jimmies with my low quality posting, I wanted to get some anons in here while I read through the post because I knew it was gonna get sage bombed.

Also, fuck you.

I agree with you but my penis is not important to this boar and this thread should be deleted.

I have an active kundalini syndrome happening — could this explain why I've been diagnosed with (((schizophrenia)))?

summerfag gtfo. reported and filtered.

how cute.

This is how I know you're a faggot.

Have any of you faggots ever been to GLP?

That shit is the special olympics of conspiracy sites. Think of pol but with more christcucks, autism and baking recipes.

Bots seem a little too obvious and shitty, I know nothing about Tavistock, but it seems possible it's a red herring.

Bump anyway

When are this saging clowns going to be banned? Garbage mods do your job and at least delete their shit replies that derail every single thread on this board

I'm still waiting for Nibiru m8.

tfw when you have been investigating Tavistock all afternoon… then this thread appears.

Kek has spoken

Sage.

There are no bots Tavistock doesn't exist.

see man you know that makes me want to look into it you KNOW it does ;D

DELET THIS NOW

before I wanna go to bed I'm just curious how many x GLPers are on here? I migrated over from GLP to r/conspiracy to here. Anyone else on the same boat?

Yes curiosity is good but believing this is stupid.

I post on GLP sometimes, it has more users and is better with breaking stuff. But it is full of shills and the site and the ads on it are a huge datamining operation

Looks like they didn't even bother sending the real operatives at this level.

I suppose these bots get triggered at any mention of Tav1$tok anywhere.

Well I was going to pass this thread up thinking it was /x/ crap, but now I think I've changed my mind (unless OP has been sageing his own thread, but that's unlikely).

Here's an archive of this thread thus far in case it is pruned: archive.is/Zzy0n

I'm still waiting for the global timeline reset.

I run uncle tard threads there for fun sometimes.

Remember, the Co-Founder of Tavistock is on the board of Zebra Coalition and a major donor to the Dr. Phillips Center.
The actual foundation itself also funds both.

>>>/pulsearchive/140

I guess it would help if I pressed saved before I uploaded.

Why? One would think all these jew aware Holla Forumsacks would be biased towards conspiracy analysis.

Believing in Tavistock is stupid.

:^)

Which one of you keeps crossposting pol threads to GLP?

We have traded rare pepes.
Good trade user.

Conspiracy are just theories no need to take them seriously.

We don’t care.

I dont anymore… sometimes I crosspost from GLP to here but only occasionally…. usually because something breaks and I see it first one GLP because they have randos who monitor police and ems feeds all the time.

Don't call that user a Jew, just because he wants to keep us from investigating other Jews doesn't mean he himself is a Jew.

Ok, hes probably a Jew, but that doesn't mean anything bad! If you say Jews are Bad that means

this is sarcasm about the recent shilling. Calm your jets autists.

My memory is hazy, but I remember a lot of Tav1$tock activity on Holla Forums some time back, did they try an operation on here? This is certainly a conspiracy type board.

The holocaust is not a conspiracy 6 million Jews died.

The GLP news spergs are level 9000+.

filter the bait teams and shills

DK HERE aka OP - We/me my friends are ANTI GLP - We know the site owner. The MIDGET :D lol

Okay, so here are the words that bots and hired shills seem to respond to:
Tavistock Operation
Conspiracy
shill
bots or bot
biggest conspiracy of all time
holocaust

The OP of the thread linked in the OP sounds like a schizophrenic. Mentions gangstalking and other /x/ tier schizo shit. Video seems interesting though. Will probably watch that.

they have actaully adopted some of our language…

din due being the primary example because of that one image macro of travone as a muffin

the problem with GLP is that on any given day like 70% of pinned threads will be total bullshit, 30% will be legit, but only like 10% are really important and the rest are just distractions or day to day happenings. Of the 10% that matter they are shilled and spammed to death. Also the mods and the site controllers and even some paid members can bump threads from the grave and keep them alive forever. For instance there is one thread that is titled "Something just went BESERK in the Gulf of Mexico. The US just sank a French Submarine" that the mods bump endlessly to troll the userbase much like the mods on old 4chon /new/.

Tavistok conspiracy don't exist enslave us.

(Checked)
They are the ones that have been shilling down all talk of Investigating the Orlando Pulse Event.

They are directly involved with the woman running PR for the nightclub.

Remember when the website went down for 6 hours last monday? That was right after the initial Tavistock links to the event were uncovered.

Or just have a real topic to discuss.

Oy vey!

Any gov't related operation musn't be known!

Any person aware of it needs to be called out as mentally ill!

what the fuck is going on

Travistock isn't real.

glp just got fucked that was happened. that forum owner has some balls. Look at the bottom of the post he totally accept the fact they are going to take him down.

what is real if our eyes aren't real?

Whoa next level trolling dude, truly ebin

I watched that place go from don't vote for Ron Paul because he hates jews to full on death to cucks, dindus and muzzies in record time.

kek.

Jason Lucas and Alex Shamash? Seriously dude GLP is like 10000 CWC's screaming at once and unless taviscock has harnessed the powers of retardation there isn't shit going on over there.

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

You aren't real.

(Trips Confirm)
The bot is not real.

glp scum

It's behind the sun, atm.

The shillposting should be proof enough for anyone who isn't braindead. Hopefully Holla Forums doesn't have any genuine retards besides the shills.

So I've read through this and it brings to me a new question. WTF is Tavistock?

It literally explains it in the thread

Tavistock, conspiracy stuff interesting, shill bot hillary clinton agents out of woodwork. Need to dig deeper. Convoluted, exposure option redemption. find truth in trash heap. resist opposition with working toasters.

Let's see what happens.

I'm really enjoying this

You know the Marxists have been telling you about this shit for over a hundred years, right?

It gives a summary but it's amazingly vague. I either have to assume it's another extremely vague organization (probably in the employ of the rothschilds) or that there is a lot missing.

They wish to remain vague for a reason.

There's this if that's any help

Then I have my answer. Thanks user.

Tavistock was founded by:
Jefferson R. Voss
Joe Lewis

You might remember Joe Lewis because he was George Soros partner when they crashed the British Pound Sterling on Black Wednesday.

Jefferson R. Voss also happens to be on the board of this shitty charity that promotes homosexuality in children in the orlando area.

This 'Charity' has close ties to the woman who does Secret PR work for Fortune 500 companies named Sara Roen Brady.

Sara Roen Brady's latest PR gig is a shitty nightclub in Orlando with a dead faggot problem.

Knew it. It's always the fucking jews.

Holla Forums was right again.

This is exactly why I made this board.
The shilling this week has been very real.

Check out:
>>>/pulsearchive/

I used to browse totse's conspiracy forums for a while back around 06-07 before it completely went to shit. I can't remember when I started browsing and shitposting on GLP, but I quit immediately right around the time the "GLP Observatory" scam was going on for a few reasons.

1. The ads injected malware if you had scripts enabled.
2. Whole site is kosher and shill activity is really obvious. Mainly sliding.
3. Trinity = Jason Lucas
A few people did some digging on this fag and learned that he has shady connections to special projects in the AF and was one of the founding members of a company that engineered spyware.

One time I was in the GLP voice chat server and he Trinity was in there telling a story about the "Mantis Aliens". He was joking, but told the story in a 100% serious tone.

The Mantis Aliens come back to Earth every 3,000 years for "The Wedding" where they cull humans in a bloody orgy / feast of carnage. They freeze some humans and take them with them aboard their ships for food to be used later. Corn isn't native to Earth and was seeded here by them to alter human DNA and make humans more palatable to them. Corn is in a significant amount of processed food and consumable products.

bump

These illiterate (?) downboaters or bots need to be put to sleep.

Re-bump. This is good shit.

Well this is an interesting thread about something I've never heard of before.

Very interesting. Not sure exactly what it implies, but it's interesting.

All have empty post histories aside from those posts. How interesting.

Screenshot for proof?

Checked. What the literal fuck.

(check'd)

Empty post histories, how coincidental goyim

Trips reveal the truth

It's been a while since I've been on the watchlist. I'll let the raven know the cuckoos are back in the nest.

Impressive.

checking'em

Bump

Can you post the entire plot you've created? I might be able to help you out.

It's on the board, fam.

Well then.

Thank you, based mod, for giving us something solid.

is this "Circles Meme" an attempt to counter the "Oathkeepers" thing?

lol

Can someone tl;dr this shit.

So far, I can't tell if this is bullshit or not from the responses on here.

It looks like bullshit.

That's how you know there's something going on.
Pic related from their website. definitely fishy.

Bull Market?

Tavee-stocks confirmed wall street lackey?

GLP is probably one of the better sites to go for earthquake shit.
Threads there are like islands in which insanity can circlejerk indefinitely.
Imagine our /xpol/ threads on steroids, psychotropics, and shrooms all at once.

More like lackeys of moloch.

This looks like some interesting shit.

are there any books on this subject?

On Taveestook? I doubt it.
Looks to be pretty high up the proverbial pyramid.

There's a difference?

Now that I think about it no.

Jesus. And here I thought those GATE threads were pure wankfests. Does anybody have the archives from when they moved from GATE to Tavistock?

Did those threads even transition from GATE to Tavistock or am I remembering the wrong thread series?

So. It's psychological warfare?
This is probably what happened to cuckchan if I had to guess, and I wouldn't be surprised if fullchan is currently an ongoing operation.

I believe the thread gives us a glimpse of a tiny corner. This shit must be so widespread if its infecting small corners.

I salute the op of thread for putting his/her neck on the line. Especially since his/her post clearly states they expect to be attacked or taken down by the looks of it.

that takes courage and sacrifice.

this is quite interesting, it would explain why so many sites fall to the jew. Some of these methods are extremely hard to resist. But its good to see that I was on the mark for some of them, with the whole demotivation strategies being used at times.

I think they did. I was in some of those GATE threads because I was almost in GATE but got scared off.

I'm getting really goddamn sick of all this Baal worship. I just want to be a new-age hedonist in peace but this shit is getting so blatant I'm having a hard time ignoring it.

Mods you absolute madmen

There's a lot of information here and my brain's not absorbing near any of it. Someone mind throwing it into laymen's?

The post basically explains the methods in which they attack forums and moderators. We've seen this in several places thus far and it makes sense.

What really stood out was the responses that followed by people with empty post histories. That was really quite telling.

Good thread.
Nice reactions.

Who is this guy though?
And do you know what CT is that he keeps referring to?

Not sure, honestly. My best guess would be "conspiracy theory".

some sort of forum though

Is there any difference to methods described in ?

Its a rival conspiracy forum to glp. Glp offered him a job he told them to fucking stuff it.

What the fuck is glp and how do you have a forum as a rival?

They seem more in depth as far as I can tell. There's also mentions of them talking to you outside of the pure forum format to get actual dirt on you, make shit up and denigrate you in the community, get some you to fall in love with some whore who gets dirt on you etc. I'm not even at the end, but some parts remind me of what I hear from alien/hyperdimensional entity researcher type situations where similar tactics are used. It's worth a read, but I really wish the dude had expounded a bit on some of those distinctions.

Oh, btw. Thank you mods for stickying this and for the edit with suspicious posts. Glad to know that this place isn't compromised just yet.

Yeah, I didn't have one on hand so I had to ms paint one

oh it is, but to a more specific set of potential enemies. Probably the alphabet agencies who are more centrist to actual right wing of the old. They still hate leftists as they are removed here, but they also hate far right ones as they remove the emerging evalion thing.

They still hate us, but they also potentially just want to see how shit unfolds, as a test case.

From what I can gather, it's a campaign wherein Tavistock seeks to discredit and discourage certain conspiracy theories by assuming control of conspiracy theory discussion forums and hugboxing the shit out of them.

It makes a lot of sense too; if you had the resources to establish a world-wide, far reaching conspiracy, you'd probably also have the resources to bog down discussion of it by creating equally far-reaching conspiracies where they don't really exist.

It's probably why Flat Earth theory (kek) was being pushed not too long ago.

what has this got to do with it, I know what's in the vid but how does it pertain to this tavistock thing?

And into the trash it goes

I don't really know what's going on there but it looks like random trolls are trying to fuck up some conspiracy theorist forum, and the OP came up with a conspiracy theory about it.

Even if he's completely right, a shill operation like that would be impossible on Holla Forums due to anonymity although shills have certainly tried to wage war against the only people here without anonymity, e.g. the hotpockets, Jim, etc.

I don't understand the relevance this has

What is this?

protocol 9 is live on r/the_donald mod, it explains all the random accounts across reddit and vote along with single posters her defaming him with lies, I had an encounter with one of these guys, he mods a local ohio trump sub.

uwatm8

Gas yourself

Anyone here experience things like this?

I think I have. I've had some very bizarre run ins with groups of complete strangers online who've done everything in their power to break me mentally and spiritually. Different groups at different times, though the similarity to the tactics posted is pretty spot on. Gaslighting out the wazoo.

Literal retard.

Read it, genius.

Pretty much this. There's more than one group out there operating independently, and here at least 2/3 mods are probably fully compromised. Heil I know nothing about either way, moonman I suspect may be operating under duress, see pic related. imkampfy remains a literal shit and nothing is changing that, be he compromised or not.

Often this file refuses to go through, lets see if today's a lucky day.

Third attempt, changed a pixel. It appears to be a hashban rather than any fancy OCR thing.

I meant Tavistock, what is that?

What are you using to make that?

One of the big bads. Affiliated with the Rothschild.

*Rothschild family

I would argue that actual people trying to screw you over is just one method of fucking you over. Another one being using your own negative habits against you, get depressed, waste your life, never complete any projects so whatever good you might have done gets tossed aside.

Don't give me that crap; Evalion was aggressively shilled here and there were repeated threads not-being counter spammed by anons, myself included, but still didn't have any form of discussion besides >Holla Forums is dead.

Because the mods were actively suppressing discussion.

Did you read the pic?

Did it even go through?

I have, used to be involved with a fourm called NPFNP, there was quite a happening going on in the fourm where a whistle blower stepped forward and outed the owner of the board as being a sicko into some really weird shit.

Anyway, some time passed, I didn't go on it for a while, I came back, the board was under new leadership, everyone acted like they didn't know what I was talking about ,I lost my archive, so I asked the new owner if I could access the archives and he said no and that he'd deleted all of it.

I tried to post and ask the users for help, fellow oldfags of the board, because it was some really fucked up shit, it was quite a long post too.

I kept in contact with them for a while, we talked a bit and they were suspicious too, and then my account got deleted.

Well take it as you like, but this group is still strong enough to resist the other groups, and since they are so high up, they mostly all hate eachother and are aware of each-others tricks.

It is of course difficult to imagine who you are facing, but if you look at the communal actions that they take, I imagine some gruffy, older actual right wing spook, ex CIA perhaps.

Those who were raised in america's freedom shadow and still have sentiments to it (would explain why they dislike foreign nationalism like natsoc and evalion who also likes it), while liking trump a lot and forcing their lower goons to sticky those threads (looking at ikamfy)

So as an ultra nationalist, these guys only hate me a bit less than normal leftists. But if there are no leftists, they still hate me enough to ban me from time to time. Though the evalion thing was the only thing that they banned me for in these many months of posting.

Still though, with so many of the sites falling to the jewish bullshit, in almost completely similar ways, it actually feels nice to have encountered something that is completely different. So stay in the cozy CIA shadow of the white men who are trying to uncuck their cuckservativeness.

Is TS connected to international jewry in any size shape or form?

Used to be partially, but is now fully financed by the Rothschild's. Do propaganda of the masses and all sorts of disgusting things. Embed related.

M8, I was there for the whole debacle, and Evalion is a poisoned well at this point. 100+ IP's banned by mods of anons posting pro-Evalion threads. This was suspicious as fuck, because tell me of any fucking user that has that much proxy money to burn?

Surveillance and the concept of gangstalking are two very different things, you fucking nigger

Did you even read the the thread? The protocols depend the targets having identities. If a community is anonymous that shit doesn't work.

You poor, poor soul.

To elaborate, It was circa 2012, It was a conspiracy theory type thing and it got gassed hard by the owner of the board, I think it had something to do with that shooter Holmes

How are you getting custom organizations and people on theyrule?

I'm beginning to wonder if the bots could be weaponized on other forums.

Being able to hit /int*/ with someone else's deniable assets with just a one-word post could be good.

Posting is anonymous unless you've got hotpocket-tier access, so unless you're suggesting the hotpockets have been compromised and are part of this tavistock conspiracy then none of the protocols laid out in that thread could work on Holla Forums.

Are you being stupid on purpose?

I will never accept this shitty argument

I'll especially not let it go because that was the clearest and most blatant subversive activity I've seen out of the Holla Forums mod team yet.

No of course not, the mods really did sit there squishing that many Holla Forumsacks like bugs. The shitstorm that carried through /polmeta/ and /politics/ was clearly the reaction of a community as when it gets betrayed, the last time I saw that sort of reaction was back in 2014 when Chris cucked up.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

What's GLP? What's this forum in the OP?

I'm not exactly sure what's going on or what these other sites are. I came to Holla Forums from just being a regular 4chan Holla Forumstard. Now I see all these other "alt right" forums that you all seem to be accustomed to. When all this "alt right" stuff started becoming popular, I read articles about The Right Stuff as if we were all the same, but I've never heard of them either. Are these places big? What's the deal with them? Am I out of touch?

A couple of those protocols don't need any identity to work, other than the IP address of the website.

Still, it would be much harder for Tavifags to implement these protocols if a) IPs are hashed (they are, on the BO level and below), b) we change our posting style every so often, and c) we make sure to shitpost as often as possible, while remaining somewhat on topic.

Except that's not true. Imagine a bunch of shills using VPNs on a LAN. They could just shout to each other which IDs they're responding to and gangstalk within threads. No, you couldn't go through someone's post history without hotpocket access, but if you have a compromising OP then you could get all your buddies to respond with 'there is nothing going on' type posts.

I sometimes wonder about that. To begin with when Trump first started his run, imkampfy was running around busily trying to shut it down, autosageing and deleting Trump threads all over the show. That carried on for about a week, but then suddenly the mods abruptly reversed course and started solidly supporting Trump instead. I suspect it may have merely been that they realized this was a point the community would revolt over and so they were forced to back down. Part of subversion is knowing when to back off and not push things too far, or at least not all at once.

GLP = godlikeproductions. No idea about the conspiracy outpost. I've heard denigrating shit about GLP, it being compromised, and I've heard it contain useful info as well, so take it as you will.

Whatever, man. Do what you want.

I use the site in the op. i want to say some things.

the poster ukshep has been fighting off these attacks for over a year. he keeps getting back up and fighting. He allows us free speech on all alternative topics. It is amazing.

We have been asking him for more info. But now im scared that this revelation will mean the end of his website.

I am so glad i found a site that is not controlled but im not sure how long it will last.

Please spread this info so they are safe. If this is forgot. The site i love will be free game.

Look at the broader picture here dude, the mods are probably not jews. They are not the usual leftist kike scum. They are most likely former cuckservatives still trying to impose their fractured agenda here.

The stickies, the banning of the ultra right stuff and the acceptance of the normal far right stuff to me just seems like that they are just below far right.

So if you name the beast, at least name the correct one. They arent jews most likely and with the amount of PR damage that this board did to the jews, with all the plots intercepted, you can rule out "experimentation of the goy".

Do you know anything related to attacks that you might expound on here? Anything that might be useful for our own mods or anons that you admin didn't mention?

Or perhaps they just let it run free, but the mods were genuinely shit and they had to intervene. Because isnt it weird? If they were truly shills, they wouldnt have stickied so many trump posts. If they only cared about maintaining the numbers for the community they would have just allowed the threads to exist, but not to actually force them upon the community as a whole.

They purposely aided the trump supporters, doing the opposite of just being neutral and/or demoralizative.

There was a point, early on, when no one really took trump seriously, viewing his declaration to run with bemusement.
I'd give the mods a grace period, Trump took sometime to settle in is all.

look up zersetzung… it's a psychological destabilization tactic developed in east berlin after ww2.

This tactic has been weaponized by the marxists (probably developed by them also, tbh), and applied to their social engineering attempts, to destroy those who try to resist their social engineering tactics.

Stay away from the chats. Agents are in all of them. On forums and boards look at id's. and back those that are willing to stand. If no one stands with them they do not last long.

And last but not least expose it when you see it. Don't just glance over the post.

Nigga, they all hinge on identities.

Which does fucking nothing because Holla Forumsacks can see through posts like that from a mile away

Are you 8828ef with a new IP?

That you moonman?

Okay, but you realize that you've now gone from 'it can't happen' to 'it does fucking nothing'. It obviously does something, just maybe not to hardened anons. Maybe the intended effect is heightened paranoia.

Makes sense, thanks. I think it's high time I invest in more security.

IP changed because router reset, genius. You're doing the same shit like you did back when Evalion threads were spammed. Blaming imkampfy and therealmoonman, when I was Jim all along :^).

Yeah they would've. It is critical to any subversion operation to at least keep up the veneer of not being compromised. If you push it too far to the point of becoming blatant, the users will obviously rebel. You have to be strategic about picking your battles.

Incidentally, the average kike being utter shit at that level of strategic engagement has always been their greatest downfall. More intelligent entities know full well how to avoid that trap.

Same difference.

So there are groups within our own government trying to control public opinion? I think that's pretty much well known knowledge at this point, there are even open battles between alphabet soups for particular interest groups. How does this particular story make it all so much more important?

tavinstitute.org
Anyone goto their website yet?

Feels weird, also look, did it start in 2008? Symbolic much?

First thing I see is
fuck, tinfoilers were right.

Is Holla Forums 8ch going to turn out like Rhodesia?

Zersetzung, exactly – and also the ideas of Dr. Ewen Cameron, wikipedia has a good overview of them…

Protocols 2, 5, 8 and 9 don't need identities. 8 doesn't necessarily mean "gangstalk NEET shitposters" but it can mean "get them heavily involved with [improbable but not impossible reality-unassuring premise]"

An example of that would be the Mandela effect and the Berenstain universe theory. It made anons question their very existence, even if it lasted only a couple of days.

Maybe protocol 12 could be included, but that involves using a mod's identity, so maybe not.

The thing is, they had a choice of simply allowing it, making the users push this themselves. And ACTUALLY INCREASING THE NUMBER OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

This is not just about avoiding perception. The stickies are a powerful tool to make people watch certain threads.

Its the same as the "ironically being a nazi". It doesnt matter what the thought behind it is. If you stab an enemy many times in the gut, even if you do it ironically, he will still die.

And that is what the trump stickies are. These stickies have indirectly probably contributed to the success of trump.

and the jews hate trump. So why the fuck would they allow for a legitimate threat to actually rise further?

If it truly was jew run, they could have remained under the cognition that they were compromised by simply allowing the threads do exist. Like on 4chan.

So again, not sure what your point is but you have to name the beast correctly, the mods are exhibiting the behaviors of former cuckservatives. So call them that.

Could you suggest any more resources on psych warfare like Cameron?

What tool is this? I've seen theyrule.net, but it doesn't let you make custom icons.

No kidding. Sounds like dream implanting and guiding easy to control people along their needs.

If a compromised mod team is under suspicion the obvious thing to do is go out of your way to openly support the users in some way, enough that the 'MODS = GODS' starts up again. This is the simplest way to thwart any rebellion.

I don't know what's so complicated about that, the concept seems basic and straightforward to me.

Yea perhaps, but is the community here so valuable to them that they have to put their shill plans on hold for that?

Holla Forums needs a mod team like we had on /baph/, now those guys knew how to mod.

This is some fucked up shit. It's like they are trying to conduct a mass ritual and human experiment all at once.

By the Tavinstock website:

"To apply email please send you CV and covering letter explaining your interest in the role to Hannah Walsh by 9am Monday 4th July 2016."
Might do it Holla Forums.

Is /baph/ now just for HS dramas?

those dubs demand you sell your soul to TabbaStolk

It's not about valuable or not, it's just basic forum control theory. You have to maintain a balance between pushing the agenda and retaining power over the board. Foolish groups will blow their load on all agenda all the time, more cautious groups will back off for control reasons as the situation demands.

Does seem like it, especially considering the other event on their page:
Sounds like them offering some good with one hand only to add some bad with the other.

Good luck surviving brainwashing, brah.

THEY POSTED AN UPDATE WOW CHAT LOGS OF RECRUITMENT! THIS SHIT IS INSANE.

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/10985-the-biggest-conspiracy-of-all-time-in-ct-forums-is-being-spilled-listen-up-tavistock-operations-are-ongoing/?do=findComment&comment=101307

Archive you fucking faggot.

archive.is/3XjUb

(check'd)

I haven't been on it in a long time, I would consider it dead.

Back in it's hay day it was pretty based though.

It was a pretty active board too, too bad it got gas'd and never recovered.

GO HOME CHEESE TOOTH

The end goal is to not allow the goym to re-gain control of his nation however. With the absence of actions for their agenda, and their promotion of trump (which goes directly against their agenda), they are basically digging their own grave.

Because there is no unlimited amount of time to wait for the community to like them again. During all of this time that we are still skeptical, the demolishment of their control scheme is still increasing, and once its done, they will have no purpose to control this community as our goal is already reached by then.

That doesnt make much sense. If I was a kike, I wouldnt sticky those posts. I would subtly shill in the threads that do rise up. Shit, even just simply deleting the board at a critical time, near an important election could have had some huge negative consequences, making us lose time to re-organize again.

The things that they do mostly seem to be actually positive for us and the destruction of the jewish race. Or are you of the same opinion of Trudeau "if you kill your enemy, they win!". Because that is what is being done here.

So doing research too try and find out the best way to make myself seem naturally in their camp.

Come across "Hannah Walsh" before/after.

smdh

That doesn't work when Anons can't be identified from thread to thread. It doesn't matter if you want an user to be removed or stay because once a thread is over they vanish back into the faceless crowd of anons and you won't be able to pick them out again.

Can't do any of that when all you've got to go on is an ID.

See 5.

Again, doesn't work. Even if you manage to turn anons against each other you can only do it in a single thread. Because there's no continuity from thread to thread. Fuck, for all I know we were mortal enemies in some other thread. But we have no way to tell.

Certainly adds another layer to the persistent ID's on half/pol/.

honestly, researching zersetzung should give you most all of the basics about the operations.

They spy on you, they learn everything about you, and then they engage in "Performance Art" at your job, to your friends, etc…. the basic idea is removing all social support mechanisms from the victim, turning friends, family, relationships against them through disinformation campaigns and rumor mills.

Do you need to be British and have secondary education?

And like I said, the only faggots here with consistent identities are the hotpockets and Jim so a shitload of subversion attempts get concentrated against them.

They have persistent ID's?! Jesus christ. No wonder it's shill central.

Good luck Volk

They could theoretically do that with tripfags.

As for the rest of it, this is why anonymous boards are superior.

they posted more chat logs omg this is mind blowing

Holla Forumsacks purge the tripfags before any shills get the chance to though lel

You don't even know how to sage and you're running a board?

I agree that the huge majority of people who talk about are schizos, but don't you think it would be an effective way to intimidate someone into doing something you want? I'm sure it's been used before, probably not in the form most think it is though.

So the colors represent the type of association the two things hold(I assume), but what is the meaning of each individual color?

That Evalion event was really strange. I still don't know what to think about it. I like to believe she is just a young woman who found a niche for attention from young/older boys who feel alone.

Flat earth was another very strange thing. It appeared what seemed to be out of nowhere. It reached the likes of the great science nigger Tyson. I actually do think people are this stupid though. It blew up faster than "here comes dat boi"(which i still don't understand either, I might be getting old though.)

Yeah, tripfags are automatically ostracized by the community.

They can't really corrupt the user base (especially when they fight shills 24/7, hyper vigilant), they can only infect the modding staff and higher-ups of the website.

It reminds me of this shitty comic book I read sometimes

What I'm getting at is
???
profit?

What happened to Evalion anyways? She got banned from Youtube, Twitter, and Holla Forums, right?

I believe it. There are shills among our midst, and they are under control by someone, be it the big T or some alphabet agency or both.

I will merely state that we shall continue in our ways, and if you, the shill and the agent think that you're somehow on the side of Good you are wrong. You will receive your payment in full and it will come from an inhuman, merciless hand.

Fuck er'. Who cares?

You're right in that these protocols would have a blunted effect from one user to another user, BUT if there were T|A|V|I|S|T|O|CK agents in a mod position, it would change everything.

A mod would be able to identify anons from thread to thread by IP, and put some of the protocols to use.

Yeah, nothing suspicious about that.

I was aware of the whole thing, but I kept my distance because I didn't care about e-celebs, I don't know much about it as a disclaimer.

To my knowledge she got banned from Youtube because some faggot named Leafy and his legion of faggots thought she was ebil

Gone, never to be seen again. I do feel somewhat badly for her, she clearly wasn't up to the task of confronting Chaim Inc. head on like she tried to do. I wouldn't say her efforts were wasted though, she did manage to plant the seed in the minds of 4 million completely bluepilled teenagers as Gex noted. There were at least another 250k that watched her full expose on the kike menace.

Neither did I. But then I grew suspicious when mods here on Holla Forums started shitting on her and shutting down threads. The fact that she has been removed from the internet is curious.

More like she got found out? It isn't fully known if she was just paid through firestarter or not though it is very likely. If that be the case she looks more like edge-lord than Securer-of-the-future-for-White-Children. Hmm I don't think she ever said anything like that, it was always jews, hitler and feminism. The more recognizable versus the more imperative points.

I was under the impression that she was just saying stuff for attention anyway, but that is quite suspicious.

She got her youtube back up which doesn't usually happen with nazies, hmm and launched a successful indiegogo for 1.6k for "equipment" after, what? 6 months of making low-quality vids that arguably don't require that good tech for the shit she made, double hmm
>indiegogo.com/projects/evalion-new-studio-set-up#/

Got any proof to back that up?

They sucked the soul right out of her.

Their own claims during the shilling, fucked if I know her youtube, m8.

also
STOP THIS SHIT

THEY ARE DERAILING

You don't think identity shines through on anonymous forums? Think again.

Half/pol/ is far gone, take a look at these traitor shills.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/77896389

It's so audacious that it's almost funny, people probably write it off as trolling. But it gets under the skin of less certain lurkers.

Brexit is serious business, don't write off the kind of shill that asserts "breshit is alredy ded lol" as mere trolling.

Well, here's her Twitter account
twitter.com/evalion88

And her youtube page
youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ

So you tell me. It's not really relevant now though, other than that the incident exposed the mods here as having a specific agenda of their own.

What's going exactly? Is this some /x/ bullshit?

He's right, time to get back on topic.

Here's (((art))) according to Tav!$s1ock

educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml

TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE . . . . . . . . .
30 Tabernacle Street, London EC2A 4DD.–

Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute is an independent not-for-profit organization which seeks to combine research in the social sciences with professional practice.

Three elements combine to make the Institute unusual, if not unique: it has the independence of being entirely self-financing, with no subsidies from the government or other sources; the action research orientation places it between, but not in, the worlds of academia and consultancy; and its range of disciplines include anthropology, economics, organizational behavior, political science, psychoanalysis, psychology and sociology.

All but confirms they're connected to international jewry.
Rothschild connection confirms it.
Images won't load on their site unless you get canvas'd welcome to the watchlist.

Is that the right Tavistock? Why do they have multiple websites?

Here's an important research topic of (((theirs))).

Can you explain what that is to a literal retard like myself?

It's not the jews goy, it's Russia (Yuri) and the UK (tavistock?), hehehehe.
Fight each other, stupid goyim.

The people that wrote this shit are high tier tinfoilers, but they stumbled upon some shit that likely affects us as well.
Gangstalking might be bullshit but this very thread proves shilling is real as all fuck.

Oy gevalt

Lurk more, new-goy.

html5 element is used to draw graphics. it can be used to track you.

Sage for such a worthless reply.

We Started a FIRE GOY…… :3

I still can't find a connection to the "Tavistock group" owned by the Jew who worked along George Soros and the notorious "Tavistock institute" that we are all talking about. Pic related is worth the read

>larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1996/eirv23n18-19960426/eirv23n18-19960426_038-how_tavistock_helped_the_adl_mak.pdf

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/
>>>/conspiracy/
After,
>>>/asylum/

Where would jews be without people willing to do their bidding?

Don't underestimate willing goy accomplices in jewish crimes against civilisation.

Your Such a Chucklefucker :P

Might just be the posters from that forum but either way something fishy is going on

BOOOM! Gnostic medias Jan Irving is going to be all over this shit. I'm gunna send this and this infograph

and see if he can connect the dots of this to his research into Huxley and all those other MKUltra social engineers. This is bridging the gap between frankfurt kikes and the intelligence community. I'd encourage all of you goys to look into Jan Irvings work (not the british holocaust denier)

Conspiracy board identifies potential bad actors and links it to potentially biggest jewspiracy ever
Yea no, tinfoil, not even shill.

Right, right. Might look at the topics they're discussing. Maybe their summaries have some suspicious or telling info.
>tavinstitute.org/projects/the-oedipus-complex-creativity-and-the-legacies-of-group-relations/
Sorry Lithuania-bros:
>tavinstitute.org/projects/developing-a-group-relations-institution-in-lithuania/
>tavinstitute.org/projects/self-assessing-of-the-emotional-intelligence-and-organizational-intelligence-in-schools/

M8, /x/ bullshit is a way to denigrate actually topics that go beyond basic Holla Forums level so you never investigate them. Shit related to Travistock is pretty much mind-control and mass influence of individuals.

This is how I know shilling is real. I'm a tripfag on Holla Forums and have been one for a very, very long time. While you may doubt that shills are here consider this - during the latter half of 2015 and up until now the same thread appeared various times. The exact same comment with the exact same replies and with the exact same OP question. On both Holla Forums's, which is to say here and on cuckchan.

The thread was about Masha and the Bear, a russian CGI cartoon that is insanely popular. The threads were wide apart in time to appear new to casuals, but a few of us noticed that it was the same shit. The Russians were interested in unfiltered opinions of their product, basically. And they emulated the style of our posts quite convincingly.

Now consider that if an animation company from Russia is willing to use shills, how much more true it is for various well funded agencies that deal with actual subversion, D&C and propaganda.

Also, shilling for this or that cartoonis nothing new on Holla Forums I noticed it many times. If something so trivial is worth paying for consider the effort that goes in screwing with us.

Related TAVISTOCK cross-posts from /x/ GATE threads

GATE threads actually arose from a unrelated mess, but some anons linked (((them))) to GATE so they were associated by thread 3 at the latest.

I did some digging and found out they had an airline, registered in the Bahamas around 2006 - 2009 with permission to enter / exit China during that period. Another user followed up and found the same airline registered as American with permission to go in and out of Italy during the same time. The airline code was 22663 for any anons interested or capable of digging further.

>>>/x/24642
>>>/x/23363

Alright, listen to me you faggots, don't go on that god damned website. I don't know what the hell happened but I had to reboot my computer via Time Warner request

I'm talking about the ta*istock website

Whoops. Too late for that.

it was those green pill matrix nigger threads

fug I have TWC but I'm already on several watchlists.
bare IP or bust on imageboards.

What actually happened, you allow all scripts to be run?

I've scripts blocked and I ain't notice no shit just yet so who knows.

This is a very interesting read, where did you find it?

I was stupid, so fucking stupid, I'm assuming the script ran because I didn't get a pop up that they attempted it like the other user.

So, I was trying to post on this thread about how jews have been pushing that modern art shit from the 1870s.

Anyway, I try to post it and it's taking fucking ages.

So, I'm listening to Yankee doodle n shit and I try to google something and a time warner thing blocked everything I tried to do

Every search, every refresh

It said I needed to click here (i was suspicious at first because that's how a lot of those "i am le fbi and u need to pay me" things operate)

So I clicked it because I figured my nezhole was already pozzed, and I had to reboot my computer. They probably put a random bug in my files somewhere or some shit to track me

No, gangstalking isn't bullshit… it's just like online shilling, except its IRL, and they FIND you, and they use the same damned shill tactics against you, in PERSON.

IT's wild.

What the living fuck? I figured it was shit on the level of "the mailman is reading my mind"
Every lolcow is a gangstalking victim then.

You talking about the Ta*institute thing? This is precisely WHY we archive, nigger.

archive.is/SS8DA
archive.is/9SrS2
archive.is/pO57N

Be cautious though, I have no idea if the script or whatever it was you appeared to pick up is transferred via mirrors. I closed the tabs before these pages finished archiving just to make extra sure.

FYI: Ganstalking = Zersetzun tactics.

Not even joking, read the wiki article about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Yeah, TWC is shit. That's happened to me before too.

Well, you have to access the site to archive anyway, so that's somewhat of an impasse.

No, that's the disinfo bullshit they throw to the conspiracy crowd to make them look silly.

Gangstalking is real, and the Stasi invented it, called it "Zersetzung", and it was stolen or something, and weaponised against dissidents and political activists.

Remember user, if you allow scripts to run from a site, it is very possible for these scripts too look at your cookie cache to see what sites you've been on and thus be able to track you better than just your raw IP.

Just so that you guys know… when they say "Shut it down", they mean Gangstalk you.

Then you fell for their bullshit. Same way normies think everyone on Holla Forums jerks off to mein kampf.

Jesus christ what if they gangstalk my ass?!

Fuck. I guess I've been without a script blocker for too long, first thing I did when I booted back up was install one.

First time it's ever happened to me. And right after that site?

Coincidence?>

So it's like an alternative to whacking someone when that would lead to other problems?

the source is down. ddos ?

I've had an unmarked windowless white van honk abruptly at me followed by a passenger of a black jeep scream wordlessly at me one intersection after another, both vehicles passing by in the turning lane. This was after posting a video about ritual sacrifice on goybook lel

Yeah, it's a fairly easy way to turn potential threats into harmless loons who could possibly even be used to your advantage in future false flag events.

I'd look into different providers.

Yeah, the stasi used to just throw dissidents in jail, but then there was an international outcry, or something… so they developed covert means of attacking dissidents.

Psychological Operations.

Yeah, after the Fresno incident anyone who thinks this isn't real on some level is being paid to have that opinion.

I mean, yes, that guy was fucking around with an extremely corrupt police department (although who knows how deep that goes given the Oakland PD debacle) so in a sense it's easier to envision than screwing around with anons from thai cartoon imageboards.

But sometimes the really crazy shit turns out to be real. Like GLADIO. And when you start fucking around with the powers that be…

Oh yeah, I've seen how delirious some of them get.

The main thing they do, is cause fear. You see these people, they are suspicious of people who walk up and down the street several times down the fucking street on a completely different street.

Their main way to discourage you is paranoia. Once they turn you into a paranoid retard, they probably don't even have to really stalk you anymore.

You must be strong, proud, and not afraid of their jewish tricks.

that means that they found you, are probably watching you through hidden cameras, following your online activities, tapped your phone, etc…

"a systematic degradation of reputation, image, and prestige in a database on one part true, verifiable and degrading, and on the other part false, plausible, irrefutable, and always degrading;"

"a systematic organization of social and professional failures for demolishing the self-confidence of the individual;"

"[…] stimulation of doubts with respect to perspectives on the future; stimulation of mistrust or mutual suspicion among groups […]; putting in place spatial and temporal obstacles rendering impossible or at least difficult the reciprocal relations of a group […], for example by […] assigning distant workplaces. —Directive No. 1/76 of January 1976 for the development of "operational procedures""

Sound like any shill tactics that you know of?

Jews got a hold of stasi psyop procedures, if they weren't the ones coming up with them in the first place, that is.

Gangstalking seems to be a pretty hardcore thing to do. Hard to prove even. If you knew for certain that they were doing it, it would feel like it would be easier to deal with. Most of us already are kinda resistant to these types of tactics since we were raised on the anti social internet. If they are doing it with some of us, they must be bummed to hell that there are still many of us who are just fine with it, and are actually still fighting the good fight like zealots.

Never underestimate the power of autism. Though I wonder if my pursuit for female companionship is made more arduous by someone, it would be easier if I could blame the jews. Perhaps if I had a gf, I would have had more time to hurt the kikes.

G-guys can I go back to the Bernstein universe now? I-I've had enough

Tavistock is probably the organization responsible for carrying out the American gangstalking operations.

I pity the poor saps assigned to watch me, they're probably bored out of their wits.

Only way out, is through.

I keep making mine quit, or get fired.

It's hilarious.

(checked)
So, it's the kikes using the stasi's own techniques against anyone they see fit.

That would be highly inefficient.

i've got stuff to do, i'll be back later with more information and a bottle of rum….

If a conspiracy theorists suddenly suicides by 6 nails by a nailgun to the back of the head, his opinions suddenly turn more legitimate. If he starts to fear everyone in the world, he will shut himself off from the world eventually and alienate the people closest to him. End goal - suicide or tumbling into a cycle of paranoia where you become either an asset for them or useless to anyone else.

Fucking hell, lad. Get protection, lad. Good luck surviving the psyops.

Probably have routes set up, like mailmen

Honestly user if you're not on every list it's possible to be on at this point then you're not doing enough. Get cracking.

Tried a whois on all their websites.
Weird all their registrants are either VPN's or @networksolutionsprivateregistration.com

Someone really wants to hide traces on who started their websites or who owns them.

You know what I hate? That we are constantly forced to be on the defensive. Why the hell cant we do these things to these people? The jews arent not that hard to find even.

Barenstein universe is the reward. Now's not even the time for fear.

I personally can't stomach using jew tactics. My conscience gets in the way.

Because of funding and centralized leading. There pretty much needs to be a 2:1 ratio of people funding the operation to people actually doing the work. Of those, you need a guarantee that they aren't agents or compromised themselves and actually competent people running the show. All of which comes back to having a leader, being undercover and having the funding to actually do this long enough that any problems that you might come are found out easy enough.
Before that it's just being an user and trying to work online without ABC's and shills intervening too much.

That may be the problem with western white males. But I am a slav by blood so I have no problems with it. I would be more than willing to find a kike, and then to bully him with others. Could be fun.

So what is stopping from some semi wealthy right wing dude from using proxies to fund a bunch of people like us to herass a kike?

I'm a slav straight from the dinaric alps, you must be russian lol

Honestly I probably have been for a while.

Tried a whois on tav!$tock.com

No date available

Fucking kikes

(Kek has spoken)
Begone fear!

Here's what a Whois on their .org came up with, looks like fuckall

Domain Name: TAVINSTITUTE.ORG
Domain ID: D64935-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: networksolutions.com
Updated Date: 2013-04-17T09:36:03Z
Creation Date: 1995-03-17T05:00:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-03-18T05:00:00Z
Sponsoring Registrar: Network Solutions, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: 25250551-NSIV
Registrant Name: Perfect Privacy, LLC
Registrant Organization: Tavistock Institute
Registrant Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Registrant Street: care of Network Solutions
Registrant City: Jacksonville
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 32258
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5707088780
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Admin ID: 42669630-NSIV
Admin Name: Perfect Privacy, LLC
Admin Organization: Tavistock Institute
Admin Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Admin Street: care of Network Solutions
Admin Street: PO Box 459
Admin City: Jacksonville
Admin State/Province: FL
Admin Postal Code: 32258
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.5707088780
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Tech ID: 42669630-NSIV
Tech Name: Perfect Privacy, LLC
Tech Organization: Tavistock Institute
Tech Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Tech Street: care of Network Solutions
Tech Street: PO Box 459
Tech City: Jacksonville
Tech State/Province: FL
Tech Postal Code: 32258
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.5707088780
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: NS21.WORLDNIC.COM
Name Server: NS22.WORLDNIC.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-12-09T21:29:40Z

I read the first archive link and a few posts in the thread, but I'm not sure I understand… any of this.

This is an organized shilling group that takes over internet communities…? I mean, is it ALL linked to them?

Reading through the list of stuff, I started to feel like a paranoid. I'm a nobody, I doubt I'd be on any list or get anyone's notice, but everything listed there has happened to me numerous times over the years. It's why I first started posting on halfchan all those years ago.

Every other forum I went to the same thing would happen. I'd make a few forum post, start to make friends and gain a following, then I'd disagree with someone who had been on the site for years. They'd get really hostile and aggressive, I wouldn't attack back but I would refute their arguments and point out they were being aggressive. I'd get slapped with a warning or temporary ban or something and essentially informed to "know my place". From then on the same thing would happen in every thread I posted in. A clique would show up and start dissecting and insulting whatever I posted. No matter how mundane or non-confrontational, a group would stalk my posts across the forum and derail whatever the topic was to mock me. Early on I'd fight back and end up with a permanent ban, but before long I 'd see the pattern repeat and just give up and go some where else. I and another person would both do the same thing, and I'd get banned for it and they'd rub that they weren't in any way punished for it in my face. Strangey, 9 times out of 10 it would be a lesbian or tranny at the head of whatever clique I'd gotten on the wrong side of.

I've always had bizarre computer problems. The one I'm on now, I just bought a few months ago. I haven't really installed much of anything on it but for the last month everything's been running slowly, and nothing I change or scan with seems to find the source of the problem. I end up having to restart every few hours, losing whatever data I'm working on.

Got an article from the Independent directly using a study of theirs.

archive.is/CpY7y

Of course such a thing is patently false and careerism pulls apart the family, and forcing your children into day care instead of with their caring mom should be illegal.

Its just that I dont have this mental block like the people around me do, in the netherlands. We sometimes even talked and tried to organize, but every time I would just realize what kind of huge cucks they are. Time and time again…I cant even find a single dutch person who wants to do naughty violent things (because they think that everything is the secret service here and shills, also an excuse for not doing anything really)

Hooligans barely get imprisoned, so why are these dumb cucks always so worried about a little bit of violence.

Shit, gangstalking doesnt even really require a lot of violence.

I don't know whose shilling anymore.

And use every angle of social warfare. Think around corners. There is a mens only club where the target chills? Attack it as misogynistic. If you know they are by pur chance mens only, offer them money to make a little note in the local newspaper to acquire more members, maybe even female members. Watch how the club changes, sometimes even within a year. Do that over and over again with all venues of the target (obviously today they do different things).
Zersetzung in the DDR worked very indirectly. Surveillance was spot on a target and very much laterally spread. Nobody knew who was a spy and who not. But that is surveillance. Zersetzung means to deconstruct sociality, where trust and the randomness of life are taken away.
Luhmann wrote about that. Humans in normal societies are destined to encounter things they did not expect. Everybody sees the world differently. I think Tavistock wants to take away this "random life happening", by making everything the same indifference. The example above, the club, means that whatever your hobby is, there is always a nerd, a black token, some asians etc. Life becomes a movie cast. Every forum, every board, every newsgroup becomes the same place where the same topics are discussed. Nothing new, no new angles, no different perspectives. Just same same everywhere.

They're not worth the time then, someone who really believes in something will do what they need to, jail time or not.

They're fucking everywhere, but it's not necessarily their agents acting directly so much as outsourced groups they've covertly indoctrinated into carrying out their protocols. The effect is the same though.

Also, hope you're not using NSA/Windows bruh. Nobody should be using that shit at this point.

Also, make sure your computer isn't full of dust. Rule out the explainable stuff.

Well think about it this way. How many communities have vanished over the years since the internet was invented? How many original ones are left? Are all of their removals to blame because of just infighting? Are all people that inherently shitty against eachother? Why do things outside of the internet not fall apart so much then? Why are there clubs, bars and other things that can be well over 100 years old with regulars in them?

I'd guess that either the semi-rich right-wing dudes have better things to do, don't know who to trust or are themselves too deep in the shit to try. There's wesearchr.com that popped up as a sort of group funded dirt digging site that goes in the direction. Besides that I don't think there's much happening to counter psyop the left/jewish shit and there won't be until some user gets enough money to burn.

Well deserved dubs brother.
They went through network solutions to hide their info. Doing such things is common practice when buying domains.
They hid their asses well.

Well do you know that SAGE is a partner of the the Tavistock Institute?

I just get hung up on the possibility that they may be innocent and I'm inflicting undue harm upon another. I'd never want to be in a position where I've unjustly hurt someone. Granted, there's a time and a place for violence, and I hope to be ready whenever it's needed, but damn do I fear doing evil . . .

It's strange, I remember things back from my early internet years, people I followed on the jewtube for example, I can't find a single fucking trace of their existence.

I've searched and searched but it's like they never existed. But I remember details about them so vividly.

Yeah, they really left no trail uncovered while hiding their asses.

Oh for fuck sake.

Are there orgs trolling us with this bullshit?

Because if they honest to god follow it, they must be the dumbest pieces of shit on the planet.

And they """lead""" our world. Christ.

The same thing perhaps happened here with the space elevator threads on 4chan. They hate people who create new content. So knowing all that, I fully try to keep myself at the edge of creativity, even through my mental states. So that the community ball keeps on rolling.

Because gangstalking is not entirely effective against those who are already hardened themselves for social stuff.

Most of us actually got lucky that we were social outcasts who came to the chans when there were few shills. We learned exactly the right skills needed to function well without too many other people.

So now, the autistic people will rule the world. As the soul of the normies who rebel gets drained by the kikes, the autistic people who have rich internal worlds, shall shit it all out to the internet. And we who are the lessers of them may shit out something humanlike.

tbh I smelt this before.

But if this conspiracy gives names and a face that's fucked.

It's like finding the 'final boss'.

Which I bet is a trap.

Here is mine.
I think oaths are a way to bind jews powers. So jews cannot jews themselves. But maybe breaking them is a mistake and the jews can use their ultimate final attack or something.

Can someone tl;dr what is happening?

Simple. Don't be degenerate.

It's a trap.

You have to remember that nothing that to feel matters, all of your emotions are tied to evolution, which is tied to very specific circumstances where they were beneficial in the past.

If the ones who do not have these things thrive in these new variables. They will propagate and set a new standard to what is right.

As a person who still has these things, it is your own battle to step over them, and to recognize that the only thing that matters is the continuation of your organism, at any cost.

That means nihilism and trying to learn new values that work.

Though its easier said than done because what we are from the inside, our DNA, governs nearly 100% of everything that we do. I guess I just got lucky to get smart, but brutisch slav genes that hate other races, and allow me to feel good feelings with violence.

I believe that's a counter to the kol nidre , though it may be for some other kind of oath. I like the meme circles tbh

I also think it was strange.

I also am not sure if someone is forcing the "realisation of the apocalypse". Some christchanners are really concerned about this.

I can see why, but I also though "I bet this is a forced realisation".

DK here - Site owner is getting Dossed - Attacked - Getting knocked offline. Where are my ANONS at :3 - HACK THE WORLD! - People are going to go to JAIL over this shit.

Dur - Hack the planet*

(checked)
(checked)
I got a "dun goofed" vibe from her for some reason.

At the same time, she was pushed away rather stringently, even if she was retarded.

I would have thought Holla Forums would latch onto a loli nazi sympathizer - then again it seemed like a trap.

Whatchu talking about? Spiritual control from evil entities? There's no such thing as spiritual things and the only people that research or attempt to gain spiritual understanding are evil satanists and demon worshippers so never ever study the occult.

If Holla Forums has taught me anything it's that the final boss usually has several forms.

Oathbreaker seems like a shitty forced meme, anyone wishing to break oaths is usually doing so to keep an oath he's made himself.

The Blind leading the blind, but once they made the deal with the Devil they don't quite care anymore. I think people forget that once you make a deal with the Devil, you already lose a piece of your humanity. Can't trick the trickster, after all.

All their beliefs stem from the belief that humanity(to them the goy) is a virus that must be contained.

Ausfag here.
I had such a conversation a while back on cuckchan about Malcolm Turnball's housing investments and the quick """inquiry""" into foreign investment.

Instead it was enlightening. I dug up a whole trove of bullshit that didn't make sense and discovered the ABC was alot better than 7/9 even if it seemed left biased.

Basically, it seemed overtly aggressive and pro-status quo. But in the end it just created good critical thinking (and affirmation of what I thought)

Flat Earth shit behaved like a psyop. 3 month old vid but it has the trend towards the end of "flat earth" being mentioned online.

fuck. Mein sides.

If there's one thing that's been strange lately is that it seems the kikes are absolutely sprinting, rushing for the finish line. I'm wondering if they're getting desperate, are running out of time, or too sure of themselves, but I definitely think they're trying to force the Apocalypse on us, and much, much too early in our timeline.

We got brutally shilled on, what Holla Forums wanted was utterly irrelevant. I personally think she was legit, and I know many other anons did, but at this point the only real take away from this incident in my opinion is as pic in indicates, that the Holla Forums mods here have their own agenda that doesn't align with what most of the board wants. It's worth going on about because next time something like that happens again my hope is that more anons are aware of the subversion that can and will be used to shut the discussion down.

yeah as many others have said, it's not JUST FOR THE POSTER, it's also for the lurker, the spectator

you have some newbie who is looking at some Holla Forumsack get bushwacked randomly by a bunch of shills (hello le kike on a stick pagans), he'll think the Holla Forumsack is the odd man out, and the others are the real deal

it's extremely powerful

search for sight>right click>copy page url>paste url into archive.is.

There, site archived without you going on there yourself.

site*

evalion had way too many fucking shills for her, so even if she was legit she got hoisted up for concensus cracking

we have no reason to live/die by an e-celeb, much less a 13 year old e-celeb

but but she redpills teenagers!!!! Holla Forums is for people who find her, not for normies to meme on

The kikes believe that if every kike on earth behaves properly on the sabbath that it will basically meme the jewish messiah(antichrist) into reality.
They are getting close to those conditions being met, and a messiah being appointed.
Messiah just means anointed one and this will undoubtedly coincide with the rise of degenerate new age beliefs.

The rat's only gonna get shocked so many times before it stops pushing the lever.

For me it was the logs her ex leaked about her camwhoring for money and confessing she was just trying to shill to Holla Forums for money and to gain a following. She wanted to be an e-celeb. It wasn't about getting her message out there, and it's doubtful she was legit.

Following that, all the threads defending her read like she was posting them herself, they all read like someone trying to fit in who didn't really understand board culture.

I had to make that shit on the spot so don't judge me, never really bought into the whole oath breaker meme, but I thought it was worth a shot.

Yeah, I actually remember the massive smear campaign on Holla Forums about her even though I didn't care either way.

Whether it's actually going to happen or not, it's pretty obvious they beleive it will. All the the ancient religions talk about a degenerate world that has a massive disaster, where a utopia rises put of its ashes. I think they are trying to be the ones who come out on top. Setting things up in their favor by reducing the number of their greatest enemy (whites) and filling our homelands with niggers , spics and semities, and making sure that their destructive ideologies have enough adherents so that it survives whatever they think is coming. It also appears like shit has really sped up since 2012, it's possible they thought that 2012 doomsday stuff was real, and now that it hasn't happened they are scared because they don't know when it could happen.

Man, that's hard to get a grasp of. Are they trying to understand the Jewish victim mind or something?

I only know about European ct who still run their original sites/servers. Some still update their pages, because non-English communities have a lot of members who can't speak English or they are shielded enough from psyops against the community (i.e. the language is too small to warrant seats at hasbara)

gist.github.com/postmodern/5018337
gist.github.com/atcuno/3425484ac5cce5298932
wiki.mozilla.org/Fingerprinting
panopticlick.eff.org

No problem. But read it.

Holla Forums is for people who find her, not for normies to meme on
No, fuck off. Our goal is (or should be) to spread redpills beyond the walls of Holla Forums. I know the mods have made it clear that this is the last thing they intend to let happen, but I refuse to believe this is majority opinion on here.

No, you mean to dilute the site and kill the board. The inevitable fate of all big imageboards. Evalion was an attempt at watering down 8pol's message, which is so "extremist" for people we can actually ESCAPE the slow death.

You don't understand it. The redpill must be delivered by a doctor (Irving, a look at real history, pedowood, news analysis), not a girl playing doctor (random 13 year old running kikestarter and making money off of us? are you serious?)

Yeah, our ancestors were really onto something.

Perhaps the whole 2012 doomsday thing was an attempt at meme magic? if they meme'd it hard enough the madmen could actually do it?

Whatever the case, it seems the Ragnarok/End Times/etc., is looming over us.

Not at the cost of our resolve, for that is what the enemy wants.

Good.

Find me.

So I can slap your shit and tell you why you are fucking over the world ALTOGETHER.

Seriously. Even the jews, I will slap them too and tell them why they're impeding on their own shitty selves.

I'd say they're running out of time. Events are destabilizing faster than they can control them. They're also behind schedule regarding their Middle East plan. 2013 was a big hick up for them considering they couldn't go into Syria like they wanted to.

Demoralization.

Even if the world were to end, your task for yourself and your future don't end.

Do you need fiat currency or electricity to live?

wat??

I assume everyone on Holla Forums is a shill and form my own opinion..

Which is pretty Holla Forums like anyway. Thinking is always good. Discover ALL the traps.

That's what they get for actually installing a nigger into a position of power.

Most new age types that took the whole 2012 thing seriously didn't think of it as the end of the world, they thought of it as being the ending of the current chapter of history and the beginning of a new chapter. Now ignoring all metaphysical and religious aspects if enough people in powerful positions believed that way it could have been used as a date to start implementing existing plans.

The 2012 prophecy was a prophecy of moving on in a spiritual manner.

I've probably read more crap than you and I'm fine.

hint: get off winblowz

I'm just grateful it wasn't Hillary in that position at the time. We'd be on verge of nuclear war right now.

My nick is _ChickenHawk_ lots of folks call me Hawk but many also call me Chicken. Both work for me take your pick I will respond to either. Some of you will probably ponder who I am and who I work for. That is not important really, what is important is all of you who know me and those who don’t should know who I DON’T work for.

I come from an Illuminati family which is important only in sense that I was offered the REAL DEAL by these powerful Luciferians at a young age. I was nine years old and they offered me fame and fortune and the chance to do something “important” in their eyes anyway at a young age and I said NO. I was saved in the second grade and it was real for me. My experience with God was so transformative nothing and no one could take it from me.

There is some background on me personally what follows is how I became embroiled in a scenario that sounds like the perfect premise for a Tom Clancy novel at least when I consider the details that I am wont to share here. I am an IT Professional with 10+ years in networking and to be quite honest when I look back on it all, these people like the “millionaire” from Shalimar, Florida and the world famous hacker really do think that we meaning me and all of you reading this are absolute morons. Well at least for once, we are able to show evidence that we are not.

Let’s be honest here. This is a dangerous game we are playing anyone who is not a shill will acknowledge that.

If you are responding in a negative way to my postings and how I contributed to this article and this whole scenario, then you are a sad excuse for an American who cannot recognize it when there are a few people left willing to really put their lives on the line for your freedom. If you are a paid shill, you might refer to me as being grandiose. But you are in fact a sadder excuse for an American who is too blind to care that you are contributing to the destruction of what is arguably the greatest country and form of government the world has ever seen.

The backgrounds on the documents are that they are mostly copy of text chats from public and private chats on tiny chat. All except one document that is. I was doxxed by this really well known hacker guy and I was pretty amazed when he gave out my weak network password in voice chat with the user known as GOD coming in conveniently at just the right moment after it was recommended that I change all my passwords that no even better save my passwords to a text file and leave it on my desktop after had changed them. Well I received his suggestion like a fan boy and marveled that he would tell a trained IT guy to leave his passwords on his desktop and stay acting all serious and everything.

So, I complied and created a document called New Passwords.txt and wrote Trinity a letter that follows
below. But first one more thing that was a very very poor choice of usernames on both accounts because you were not mocking me, you were mocking Him who sent me your way in the first place.

GOD IS NOT MOCKED….

_HawK_

But if you are one man winning against a whole pack of shills, that is powerful as well.

The shills then start competing threads, to slide the one they got stumped in, so the mods should weed out duplicates more often.

I hate Western Esotericism. It ignores the natural selection of memes and the fact that one tree of life builds and prospers humanity, the other destroys.
Or worse - tries to modify it to "find a new solution".

Wait..

Did I just say something important?

I mean, I think turning back to original memes may be the solution today - but maybe we can find something one day that isn't complete moral reversal.

Or.. maybe this is why they are flooding muslims into western countries - to force Christianity to meme something to retaliate against Islamic Jihad and invasion?

Its a xanatos gambit, flood all white countries with sand niggers and spics to weaken the population and take control. If they rise up and throw them out then further incite their anger and get them to attack the middle east and give Israel more territory as part of the yinon plan.

Heads you lose, tails we win.

That is fucking bullshit.

As long as you don't get organized, they can't do shit.

Was this the end goal?

Or..

Was this a trap?

Where did this meme come from?

Is this just a scare tactic by kings?

Even so, I still think Jews are fucking up without a doubt.

I've considered the possibility of a counter-zog organization, that spreads info and shills for the right. I can't shake the feeling like there are more factions than just the kikes at play. There used to be a significant movement against them in the 30s and 60s, but they seemed to have all but disappeared. It possible they went underground, and have used the Internet as a tool to spread the truth, instead of the degenerate machine it was meant to be.

Think of it as a "anticonspiracy conspiracy".

According to how the kali yuga and the "age of Aquarius" shit is suppose to happen, the world is suppose to have a shift of consciousness after a major disaster. Anyone that actually thought the world would "end" obviously didn't know shit about the mayan calander. I still think there was something to the calander, I'm not sure exactly what just yet. I think that something has fundamentally changed about the world since the end of 2012. I think our universe is a whole lot more crazy than we think, and we're about to find out first hand.

Then they don't understand memes.

That WILL destroy them.

Their way of life has made people miserable all over the world and people will now constantly "fight the oppressors" because the memes don't fit the species.

Are you a pedophile or something?

Yeah, as a matter of fact after 2012 things really did go further and further downhill, as if they already weren't going that way for a long time.

Oh fuck me not Berstaein

I guess there's no stopping now. We must play our role.

Nah mate.

I think the nazi booty is cheese on a mouse trap.

She'd get manipulated I reckon.

We need to understand that memes work through and with God but are not God.
memetics, like genetics is an entity all to itself and separate from God.
memes are extremely powerful in the material world but hold almost zero spiritual significance, much like genes.

They have been playing all aspects of all sides. imageboards were able to force a moment of clarity through chaos.

Came from madmen tripping their shit off in the mountains. Dead Sea Scrolls containing knowledge of the end times.

truly god is dead and we must dance teh dance of the heathen gods!!!!!

saps

There is a whole lot they don't understand, because for them, everything is about power.

I BELIEVE YOU, MERCHANTE

YOU ARE MY GREATEST ALLY

From morals that literally built civilization.

Nice try.

Exactly, I'm not saying it's a good thing m8.

What meme? The jews wanting to rule whats left of the world? It's old as hell, if you think about it the Christian Armageddon, the muslim end of times, and Ragnarok are very similar. Shit goes down, people die, huge battle, the righteous win and create utopia. The only difference is , is that the head jews may actually believe it, and their version of utopia is hell on earth for all of us.

You could argue that humanity is a species with PTSD, always terrified of the next great Armageddon. Look how many times in history we have been reduced to almost nothing, and then came back. The most recent one was only 11,000 years ago with the younger dryas. Add to that the constant collapsing of empires; you would think that level of trauma would have some effect on our species. We're always terrified that total devastation looms around the corner, because so many times, it has been.

The most important thing to acknowledge is the simple truth that they can lose.

Never fall to the despair that says they're the unstoppable juggernauts they present as. We do still have a path to victory, and can win if we're willing to do what is necessary.

No shit they will lose, Jews are fucking stupid. It's in the Bible ya dunce, just better make sure you're a christian so they'll be at your feet in forgiveness.

Ah.

Psyops at work I see.

Nice pasta though

But we are organized.

On Holla Forums.

wew.

Either way - only we can prevent this bullshit because something fucked is clearly happening.

I now have 2 enemies.

Shit.

Which god?
God the creator of the universe? - He probably follows memes too.
God the everything? - Well that's too much for my head right now.

Eva was a mistake.

I am, but I don't believe the Jews will ever be kneeling before us like you think. I see it as more likely they'd rather burn unrepentant eternally than do that.

Human instrumentality would suck.

I don't understand, who the fuck cares about the end times? Let it end! If you believe in this CHRISTIAN end times, your only concern should be whether or not you are a Christian, right? If you wanna be fedora then just hunker down and prepare to live off the grid.

Only God knows what he'll do with them, and it's His work, so why worry? Worry about yourself, and the protection of the people you love.

Not really, given how the kikes were kvetching about it earlier today.

The only way to accomplish anything of significance is to be organized, and the only way to beat this Tavistock group is aggressively. Do what Holla Forums always does: spread the memes far and wide. And make fun of the source, Jews.

Holla Forums wasn't established to run around like chicken little., "The Sky is falling! The Sky is falling!" No! Holla Forums was established for just this fight. Gird yourselves lads, this is what you've trained here for. Now take the fight to the enemy on the greater battlefield of the internet.

Maybe not the head honchos, but the little wormy ones like Ben Sharpio and your run of the mill banker probably be crawling in the dirt begging forgiveness from the first white dudes with a gun they see. Judaism is ball about materialism, so they are extra terrified of death.

I believe in exploration of amoral ideals.
But not implementation.

Art is for that purpose.

You should not implement them, if you do you should fall back to normal morals if SHTF.

Jihad is one example. Christians are almost forced to concede this evil. As disgusting it may seem.

We can modify it be self protecting rather than conquest - but I fear Islam has tried that already.

Rapture is heretical bullshit mate.

Why are those kind of people mods for this site to begin with? You really think tame, sort of far right conservatives would be mods here, on the most blatant jew-hating, legitimate Hitler admiration website on the net? I don't buy it.

The Evalion debacle (I was banned too) unfortunately had me lose any form of trust in the mod team here. I only care about the community.

Judaism is weak. Disgustingly weak. Let them rule the world, even from an anti-religious viewpoint it'll never last. They inherit nothing, nothing compared to what God intends for you right?

I don't believe in Rapture, just saying Atheists or misc. religious folks who believe in an apocalypse should look into self-sustainment.

Who said they would lose?

I want to make ALL people win.

But we need to think what all people want.

Both left and right

And the ground conceded between.

And now I'm back to square one. God dammit. Only I have no response for "fight and flight" situations like the current one.

m80, whether you believe in the end times coming or not is one thing, but there's no guarantee it happens any time soon regardless of what you think. It may well be another 2000 years away, who knows. We should be acting under the assumption that it's no time soon and planning as such, and that involves overthrowing TPTB so we can have a good few hundred years of Jewry-free peace.

More to the point, I innately feel that even if this were a losing battle, we must fight to the bitter end with all our strength regardless. I don't like the laziness implied when you say 'lol the apocalypse anyway so we dont have to try'.

(checked)

Do you propose the mod team be reworked?

If it does happen, I'm gonna have to kiss Jesus' ass for denying his holy name. (hollowed be his name)

What, why? You're implying you want the kikes and marxists to win as well, why would anyone ever want that?

I agree, but I disagree it's a losing battle. The elite are losers, they throw away their spiritual heritage for…what? Fucking kids? Disgusting. Sad!

The "smarter" ones all worship random heathen BS because they know their fucked. Let them stew, just don't fight a "losing battle". We're destined to win m80.

I'm not that selfish.

If I have room to move to do that, then I should try to give that to as many people as possible.

Plan for the worst, hope for the best. The worst in this scenario is the world staying on the same course it is now. I hate this world, for it to be cleansed would be a blessing, but there's no telling if or when it will happen.

That goes for regular happenings too. The jews can crash the economy at any time, but they won't do it if they could possibly lose.

So, you've discovered that Shills exist? We know this here very well.
We even know who they are among us, they're easy to spot.
But now, how do you know they're from Tavistock? We all assumed here they were from Holla Forums, Holla Forums, freech, or fucking government agents.

Exactly.

Never just give up midway through the last half of a match and just sit on the field.

Not him but I'd propose that everyone needs to be aware the mods are compromised. This in itself would strictly limit the crap they could get away with. I do not know of any way to exchange the mods that wouldn't
A) Be equally open to infiltration, and
B) Not fracture the community irreparably

Sure, go for it. Again, I just really fucking -despise- all this gloom n doom "the kikes are winning!!!!". They're going to lose. We know they're going to lose. God knows they will lose.

There's no point in this romanticism of a hopeless fight, the Jews fight desperately and reject and blaspheme their own God relentlessly because they know they'll lose.

Yes, of course, but I'm not really sure how to do it without going down this same course. But I've noticed in particular the past year that their behavior will get real aggressive and lots of people will get pissed off (mostly from them anchoring really good self-improvement threads that lots of anons get into, even if there's only one of these threads in an endless sea of regular politics threads in the catlog), and then they back off to the shadows for a month or two, everyone forgets, and it seems to be going real well. You feel safe. Then the fuckery picks up again.

Yes.

I do buy that.

This place has one of the most efficient ways of finding trouble around the world on the internet. And it's almost 'senator-like' when discussing issues in society. No censorship, just the facts and logical rational (sometimes) thought.

We should be using this in classrooms, even with the shitposting. It's super efficient because of it's anonymous nature. I'm sure normies might start to see the use one day (probs not today)

I'm all for it. I've known some good modding staffs, I think it can be done here to. I don't think there's really any way to place countermeasures, you just need people pure of heart and mind acting in the best honest interest.

Is that the fucking muslim crescent?

Get out!

Because they are people user.

Otherwise - you are just like they are.

We are better than them. We will prosper and prevent their stupidity. We now know that there is indeed evil in the world and we have to construct society to knuckle down on it - oh and by having these people realise their ways and forcing them through their own rational logic to concede defeat.

Truth conquers user.

good for you fam

Not without tyranny first.

And I want to help humanity cope with tyranny and teach them to fight.

The trick is to avoid sin.

They are traps.

because OP's link reads like fiction written by a 16-year-old and the only reason I didn't trash it immediately was the shills showing up.

This is really important stuff. Everyone here should give this a read.

this info wow

I don't see how the first part of your post (that you buy it) relates to the second part (about the good aspects of Holla Forums).

And there is obvious censorship in a direction that they want. For instance, I was banned for this pic related, as were many others for similar posts. In that thread I was banned from, there was a red text spammer that was not banned as well and continued on until he bumplocked the thread. If the mods didn't catch on that shills were playing both sides (like any jew would do to get what he wants), spamming against legit Evalion posts and at the same time spamming pro Evalion threads of an immature nature to make everyone hate her ("She's Cute! I Like her Hair!" were the names of lots of spammed threads), then they're too moronic to even deserve to be mods here or just plain compromised.

I know it's possible, but it's also hard with the anonymity, which is a double-edged sword. It's much easier to judge a man when you can look at their face and hear their voice. And how do you even go about overturning the mods here? It's not possible now. It feels too comfy at the moment. You need something blatant like the Evalion stuff and then someone like Jim to petition to that would actually care to remove them. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening.

I'm sorry, but no. Can't put your eggs all in one basket. Cannot put everything you have in one person, only Christ could pull that off.

Whether it was heavy-handed, or even if they ARE compromised, forcing Holla Forums away from a 13 year old e-celeb was the most intelligent thing they've done.

I'm sorry, you just cannot convince me that making a 13-year old carry our burden is a good thing.

The fact it creates solutions and critically interrogates issues brought by solutions.

Conservatives would probably like this method of thinking.

Evalion was spammed way to much. And her posts were cringy and laced with something I can't quite put my finger on.

Well, there was the shittery going on the other day when user made the threads debunking Orlando as a psyop. As you'd expect, the redtexting shills instantly showed up and spammed thread after thread to death as is their way, and imkampfy was recorded deliberately dismissing reports for it.

I'm more interested in why they didn't choose to shit up this thread, and actually combated the shills as they actually can when they want to.

I frequent a site that many hebrews lurk and I believe Elegon originated from there before she started spreading out(no way she is a kike unless she is 100% traitor to their tribe). She did a tutorial on how to produce effective red-pill videos and dispersed it directly to already red-pilled individuals long before she exploded. I can't imagine someone doing what she did only to turn out to be a shill, there is no logic behind that even to a Jew.

I was able to send her videos to younger siblings and other family who thought she was crazy as fuck yet still listened to everything she said. It planted seeds.

I was able to find out just how many shills are here after that debacle. There is literally no where to escape the kikes online.

Evalion was either coached, or just trying to make a buck. In either case…it's hilariously retarded. Nothing good would have come from having a 13 year old girl pretend to understand or really comprehend anything 8/pol/ believes in.

Yeah, shilling. The shills played both sides as they always do, making deliberately shitty threads to rope anons like you into conflating anything to do with her with paid shills. And, it worked. They got you.

Yeah, prune the ones who crack under pressure and sperg like moonfaggot.

I mean, it can be done, the owner of the board has to be vigilant and involved. I really haven't even seen Holla Forums's board owner, so he's probably doing fuckall.

The board owner has to be involved in trying to make the board better, to keep the mods in check and on track, etc.,

I don't specifically know how modding is done here, but it seems like they don't really have a hierarchy and the mods are just loose cannons.

Evidence? Truly, this 13 year old teenager was the messiah of Holla Forums and the queen of redpills!!!! Holla Forums truly lost the day they refused to have a 13 year old girl make videos for them!!!

That's entirely not the point, user. The point is that anons that wanted to spread redpills through her popularity should have been allowed to organize and do so, and that the anons that didn't care should have been allowed to go to other threads in peace without all the blatant shill spamming from both sides to shut it all down.

I sent multiple self-reports to the mods with the advice, "Make a stickied, cyclical containment thread for all those interested in riding this wave that's highly moderated to ban all spammers, allowing them discussion, while at the same time delete all the other useless threads about her that piss off everyone. Do this for at least a few days." This was just ignored and a whole shitstorm was allowed to continue into the end result: no positive action whatsoever allowed to come to fruition.

Found the fucking nose

Can you shut up for a second about your retarded shit? It isn't about Evalion and who or what she is or was, nobody cares at this point. Our problem is with our clearly compromised mod team, stop deflecting with your inane nonsense.

Speak for yourself Kike.

You know what? All that sounded entirely like how they disrupted GG. Send in a bunch of random e-celebs and then twist it slowly apart in combo with an autistic mod.

Again, the Holla Forums mods may be compromised, I'm not disputing that. But avoiding what killed GG is at least in their favor.

?

I knew the whole time user.

Funny how kikes have took that term and use it boastfully kinda like the faggot jew Milo uses faggot.

Elegon did what 95% of you homosexuals and kikes couldn't do and it pisses you off.

I have no idea who Elegon is

Posting some parts that I found interesting.

ITT: NEWFAGS AND SHILLS

Here faggots:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute
The Institute was initiated during 1946 by a group of major persons of the Tavistock Clinic including Elliott Jaques, Henry Dicks, Leonard Browne, Ronald Hargreaves, John Rawlings Rees, Mary Luff and Wilfred Bion, with Tommy Wilson as chairman, funded by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation. Other well-known people that joined the group later were John D. Sutherland, John Bowlby, Eric Trist, and Fred Emery. Kurt Lewin, a member of the Frankfurt school in America, was an important influence on the work of the Tavistock, according to Eric Trist, who expresses his admiration for Lewin in his autobiography.

One of the most influential people of the Institute was the psychoanalyst Isabel Menzies Lyth. Her seminal (1959) paper 'A case study in the functioning of social systems as a defence against anxiety' inspired a whole of organisational theory emphasizing unconscious forces that shape organizational life.

Many of these founding members of the Tavistock Institute went on to play major roles in psychology. John Rawlings Rees became first president of the World Federation for Mental Health.[1] Jock Sutherland became director of the new post-war Tavistock Clinic, when it was incorporated into the newly established British National Health Service during 1946. Ronald Hargreaves became deputy director of the World Health Organization. Tommy Wilson became chairman of the Tavistock Institute.[1][2] Eric Miller during 1969 became director of the Group Relation Program and in this function he later developed the design of the Nazareth-Conferences.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Trist (His son Alan Trist was involved with the Grateful Dead. But that's just a (((coincidence))), goyim.)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings#Tavistock_Square_bus

Good book:
pdfarchive.info/pdf/C/Co/Coleman_John_-_The_Tavistock_Institute_of_Human_Relations.pdf

Tavistock is the British side of the Rothschild/Rockefeller gang.

I missed that. Any good screencaps?

I'd guess it's because they can't be so obvious where everyone would catch on, which makes me thinks they aren't just power-hungry assholes (who would simply do that anyway because of their egos) but people who actually know how humans work and want to herd them. They want you to feel safe and trust this place. If they're constantly going against the will of the board, you're just going to leave.

I think the analysis that this is like a pig pen where they hurdle lots of jew-wise younger people into and try to contain them there is pretty accurate. They know our demographic is fucking dangerous, and they don't want us influencing much of anyone besides those that stumble into this place.

Equipping a core group of 8/pol/ anons is the best way of spreading our ways of thought. Flooding us with moderate faggots is the surest way to LOSE our way.

If you've paid any attention to how the internet works, people are desperate for OC to catch and share. 8/pol/ is kept pure because outside of shills we are mainly interested in digging and educating ourselves on current events.

A well-educated Holla Forumsack out in the world is 10x more dangerous than a 13 year old youtubber.

The process of infiltrating a forum with the goal of obtaining a mod position from which you can push your agenda more effectively.> Or to befriend members of staff! >This is usually used to gain favor with an admin so they will listen to the agents disinfo!

It's no coincidence that the only content in Evalion threads involved claiming the board is compromised and bashing the mod team at Holla Forums. Nor is it a coincidence that it's being mentioned in this very thread. Evalion was a d & c from the very start. Now stfu about her you niggers.

It was Evalion's username before the kikes took her down initially. She came out with a second YT channel under "Evalion"

Unfortunately no, I took a snapshot at archive.is/xJunG which shows imkampfy defending the redtexters but the thread has 404'd by now so that's useless.

There will be more occasions I'm sure, we really need to be better about documenting their bullshit.

J.R. Rees was appointed consulting psychiatrist to the British Army during the Second World War, and obtained the rank of brigadier. According to Eric Trist, another key member of the original Tavistock group:

In 1941 a group of psychiatrists at the Tavistock Clinic saw that the right questions were asked in Parliament in order to secure the means to try new measures. As a result they were asked to join the Directorate of Army Psychiatry, and did so as a group.[3]

During the war, Rees oversaw his colleagues’ experiments with group psychotherapy, ‘therapeutic communities’, morale, rehabilitation, and selection tests.[1] [4]

The Rudolf Hess affair
The work which occupied most of Rees time during the war was the case of Rudolf Hess. Together with Henry Dicks, a fellow member of the Tavistock Clinic group, Rees was charged with the care of Hitler's Deputy at the secret prison locations where he was held following his capture after landing in Scotland.[5] Over the four-year period from June 1941 to Hess' appearance at the Nuremberg trial, Rees apparently established a relationship with Hess: Hess' diaries record many meetings with Rees, referred to at this time as Colonel Rees, in which Hess accused his captors of attempting to poison, drug, and 'mesmerise' him.[6] In 1945 Rees was a member of the three-man British panel (with Churchill's personal physician Lord Moran, and eminent neurologist Dr George Riddoch) which assessed Hess's capability to stand trial for war crimes.[7]

The end of the War and Operation Phoenix
As a result of his war work, Rees was created CBE in 1946. He received awards including the Thomas Salmon Memorial lectureship of the New York Academy of Medicine in 1944, the William Withering lectureship at the University of Birmingham in 1945, and shared the first new Lasker Award with Brock Chisholm in 1945.[2][4]

After the war, the Tavistock Clinic underwent considerable changes, in which Rees played a key role. He was a member of a group who referred to themselves as the ‘invisible college’, in reference to the 17th century precursor to the Royal Society.[8] This group orchestrated ‘operation phoenix’, making plans for the Tavistock to rise from the ashes of war. After the war, this group including Rees and five others formed the Interim Planning Committee of the Tavistock. This committee was chaired by Wilfred Bion, meeting twice a week to formulate a new way forward for their work at the Tavistock, based on war-time experience.[3] Rees’ plans for the Institute of Medical Psychology were never realised; instead, the group went on to found the Tavistock Institute, with funding from the Rockefeller Foundation. Rees left shortly afterwards in 1947.

I agree, and have no particular interest in more coming here. My point is mainly directed at the censorship of allowing bigger, concentrated redpilling efforts, efforts that in no way imply bringing more people here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Trist
Influences of Kurt Lewin

Trist was heavily influenced by Kurt Lewin, whom he met first 1933 in Cambridge, England.[4] Kurt Lewin had moved from studying behaviour to engineering its change, particularly in relation to racial and religious conflicts, inventing sensitivity training, a technique for making people more aware of the effect they have on others, which some claim as the beginning of political correctness.

This would later influence the direction of much of work at the Tavistock Institute, in the direction of management and, some would say, manipulation, rather than fundamental research into human behaviour and the psyche. It was a partnership between Trist's group at the Tavistock, and Lewin's at MIT that launched the Journal 'Human Relations' just before Lewin's death in 1947.

We don't have to talk about Evalion to discuss why the mods are compromised, we could also talk about how they tried to shut down discussion of the Orlando psyop if you'd prefer.

I'm not understanding why they'd leave actual information up on (((wikipedia))) of all things.

Board log is nice, but I'd rather see the actual post to understand the context.

And I understand it, but you have to let it come naturally. If you haven't noticed, Holla Forums runs the world of YT comments. That's more than enough. And I'm serious about that, imagine your average faggot looking at some propaganda and then a bunch of Holla Forumsacks DISMANTLING it limb from limb with truth and dank memes! And then they notice the comments disappear…and then they notice the video has comments disabled!

Sure! I was in the thread but I left before I noticed mod fuckery, what'd they do?

Lewin often associated with the early Frankfurt School, originated by an influential group of largely Jewish Marxists at the Institute for Social Research in Germany. But when Hitler came to power in Germany in 1933 the Institute members had to disband, moving to England and then to America. In that year, he met with Eric Trist, of the London Tavistock Clinic. Trist was impressed with his theories and went on to use them in his studies on soldiers during the Second World War.

Lewin immigrated to the United States in August 1933 and became a naturalized citizen in 1940.
Later, he went on to become director of the Center for Group Dynamics at MIT. While working at MIT in 1946, Lewin received a phone call from the Director of the Connecticut State Inter Racial Commission [7] requesting help to find an effective way to combat religious and racial prejudices. He set up a workshop to conduct a 'change' experiment, which laid the foundations for what is now known as sensitivity training.
Carl Rogers believed that sensitivity training is "perhaps the most significant social invention of this century." [8]

Following WWII Lewin was involved in the psychological rehabilitation of former occupants of displaced persons camps with Dr. Jacob Fine at Harvard Medical School. When Eric Trist and A T M Wilson wrote to Lewin proposing a journal in partnership with their newly founded Tavistock Institute and his group at MIT, Lewin agreed. The Tavistock journal, Human Relations, was founded with two early papers by Lewin entitled "Frontiers in Group Dynamics". Lewin taught for a time at Duke University.[9]

I'm back now, I can talk more about the gangstalking tactics.

The usual, left up pages and pages of blatant spam, the pitiful effort in this thread is peanuts in comparison.

Which again begs the question as to why this thread didn't get spammed into oblivion. In fact, a mod even dropped in to do his job. It doesn't sit right any way I slice it.

What's your opinion on the Stasi?

The WFMH founding document, "Mental Health and World Citizenship", understood "world citizenship" in terms of a "common humanity" respecting individual and cultural differences, and declared that "the ultimate goal of mental health is to help [people] live with their fellows in one world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Chisholm
While Chisholm was Director General of the WHO from 1948 to 1953, he was quoted as saying, "To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas."[1]

Chisholm was an Honorary President of the World Federalists of Canada, President of the World Federation of Mental Health (1957–58) and an Honorary Fellow of a number of prestigious medical associations. In 1959, the American Humanist Association named him Humanist of the Year.

naw, man… i'm pretty sure that the oathbreaker circles are an attempt at memetics by tavistock to end the Oathkeeper movement.

I smell desperation from those circles.

I don't take any "movements" on Holla Forums seriously, at worst it's attempted D&C of trying to carve out people from Holla Forums, at best it's idiot schizophrenics trying to found their own movement for misc. reasons

the only one I partake in is the kek memes, but even they are starting to overdo it

That's because they are late with all of the shit in their plan that should have been done already…

And, the population of the world (By will of redpill and kek) is so far off of their controlled narrative, they are desperately trying to put all of the final pieces in place, thinking that it will reverse the raw power of our memes.

They are just now starting to realize that their entire thousand year plan of global conquest, is FUBAR.

check YT

No apparently we already subverted the circles shit.
It's now about breaking the oaths of these shitty secret groups like S&B, illuminati and what not.

Wikipedia is ok, unless you're looking up stuff about the holohoax or NS Germany. That's when they really go to work. You just have to know what to look for.

Hey, did you guys know that Kerbal space Program is a secret auronautics research program, to "Crowd Source" different solutions/scenarios for making space flight more effective and cheaper?

Every time the game crashes (and it is DESIGNED to crash), it sends a copy of the model file you were working on to KSP's servers.

It wasn't always about that? The stated purpose I mean.

been working on this model for about 4 years now… off and on.

Single stage to orbit booster, reusable launch/reentry vehicle.

Imagine my suprise when spacex used my idea, and then it fucking WORKED!

"Of course I still love you"

Bah…

To be honest this kind of kikery would not be that bad.

Maybe it was, either that or we memory-holed ourselves.

I was at least under the impression that it was originally a spam op maybe meant to subvert us.

I am very fucking out of the loop here. Can somebody explain me wtf is happening? I don't know what is even a "ct forum"

Read the thread.

Conspiracy Theory

More likely - they've realised it was a flawed plan that would destroy themselves - if it ever existed.

Was doomed to fail.

check YT

Watch the film "The Lives of Others" it is exactly about zersetzung in E. Germany.
Funny, it won an oscar in 2007 and check out that Guardian quote in the beginning of vid related. Things sure have changed.

check YT

Watch the film "The Lives of Others" it is exactly about zersetzung in E. Germany.
Funny, it won an oscar in 2007 and check out that Guardian quote in the beginning of vid related. Things sure have changed.

The mods are in league with Rach, after all.

"Best Investigative Reporting on the planet"

Conspiracy forums are where it's at.

You check the news, the 11 O'clock special reports? it's all owned by people who like you better as ignorant savages.

You want the REAL truth of the world?

You go to the fucking gutter, conspiracy forums, politically incorrect imageboards, the dark corners of the internet…

You ain't never going to find truth from the Media Buisiness Empire.

Because YOUR KNOWLEDGE, is bad for THEIR BUSINESS.

Here, have random OC.

Actually Holla Forums does that because some here actually do finance and know derivatives and this giant ponzi scheme machine.

damn, major posting problems today.

Here is a vid about when the Stasi files were opened. People could come in and read everything zersetzung did to them in the past. People discovered neighbors, family etc. people closest to them were spying on them and doing GANGSTALKING all for zersetzung.

May all of your traveling ventures be paid in pictures of asparagus… so we know where to properly allocate resources to.

Fuck my countries leaders. All corrupt that needs to be purged!

More E.German zersetzung with ex-Stasi spies on camera making excuses

starts at 3:00

I would believe it if it wasn't for the fact that the devs finally stopped working on it and already released the game, unfinished, still has numerous bugs that only mods can fix.

Unless they intended not to finish the game.

Oh
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Time to make some coffee. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day.

You sure those are bugs?

Happy summer solstice, everyone

Indeed lad

This memetic war is just beginning.

Now that I think about it, maybe they are intended. It's funny how they would hire Mexicans for this shit.

here's a Holla Forums thread about it.

>>>Holla Forums9768154

Begun, you think the meme war has?

No… Begun it has not.

Ancient, the meme war is.

And now four hours later, both of them are suspended. Were they up when you posted them?

I'm not a pro or anti Evalion, but it's pretty fucking telling how fast and hard they're trying to keep her down.

I wouldn't personally want to watch her shit, but if she's spreading truths and red pilling people, that's a win.

Young girl with a feminine voice getting boys and men to study National Socialism and the Jewish question..

Too dangerous, SHUT IT DOWN

No, they're long since dead. The shill above was trying to say she got her account back, I was stating that it was rubbish.

You're right in your assessment otherwise though.

Flat Earth? Moonlanding?

I'm going to post one more thing before I'm off back to my hermit hut.

I think they are scared. For aeons knowledge was something hidden, to produce control and submission. The internet and the chans let the cat out of the bag and now power is leaking all over the place. It was inevitable, of course. Knowledge is immortal. Patient.

They were foolish to think they could contain and conceal the infinite to begin with. Now the fear they used consumes them. They scramble to grasp and stifle wind and fire, to isolate the spread. They pound their fists into the river, it is futile.

The deeds of the night will face the light of day. Today is the height of the eve of illusion. Dawn draws close.

Do not fear.

also waiting on a tl;dr, I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about

you mean an ugly chich with an annoying as fuck voice and NO content whatsoever? Yeah, massive redpills all around.

I'm skeptical as well, as always. And a bit spooked from those forums I use that require registration.

So much fucking shilling in this thread. I think I understand the real reason the whole "Evagelion" shit started: The jews wanted some excuse to slide usefull threads to hell with e-cleb drama. The entire thing was facked from the start, meant to give autistic waifu fags and shills a false "martyr" to fight for. The large anti-evangelion sentiment was also partialy facked by the jews to get the autists fully devouted to her, and a excuse to set up ANTOTHER "mods are compermised" shitmeme. Notice that after that shit went down, most of the "trump shill" shit dried up? It is because they now have a new anti-mod circlejerk piece to lure autists, newfags, and idiots away to controled echo-chambers. Maybe the mods are sorta-compormised, but I have yet to see proof that NATSOC and other far right are being messed up at that level.

Proxy?
Tor?
Fake webmail?

Hang on, did they try to push evalion with evangelion?

wtf?

I misspelled it. Its suposed to be evalion.

Only the users create echo-chambers.

I browse all over the internet and help uncuck 4chan.

GATEBREAKERS HTREAD, INCLUTING PREVIOUS TAVISTOCK RESEARCH AND ARCHIVE LINKS TO THE ORIGINAL GATE THREADS WHERE THE TAVISTOCK BOTS FIRST SHOWED UP AND WHERE THINGS GENERALLY JUST GOT FUCKING SPOOKY

8ch.net/gatebreakers/res/6.html

GET DIGGING, FAGGOTS

No. Jews can set up fucking echochambers too, why do you think they wanted Holla Forums to fall to Null and the Kiwi (((crew)))

Literally memes.

Another disinformation thread stickied courtesy of the kike faggots who run the smouldering ruins of what Holla Forums once was

Oh , (((you))
most of Holla Forums does not belive your sentiment about "ruins". I bet you think .pl is still going?

In what way?

IMPORTANT DISTICTION

tavinstitute.org/

The organization behind the shilling/psyops seems to be the Tavistock Institute, not the Tavistock group. On paper these are two separate entities altogether. I have no idea if and how the two are related.

Sorta? Go have a read of - it's bad.

This guy gets it

What is gatebreakers?

Female e-celebs are guaranteed to be d&c

Yeah.

But I'm saying you're the one using that chamber.

You don't have to post here.

It's a useful source still.

Nah, Nasa wouldn't spread that kind of disinfo.

We landed on the moon, btw… there is a retroreflector on the surface that returns a laser signal to your position if you aim one at the moon.

Provable and everything.

Too late. Some of these sites (and the crowd) I have been involved with since 2003.

And, when I understand this a little better, I will share my findings on sites other than Holla Forums. As I always do.

I am being gangstalked, slandered, and an attempt with The Lovers has been made on me. But I am a hermit - they'll have to kill me. The only proof of my claims I can offer is that someone at my home (or with my IP) occasionally shitposts here and has gotten me banned. Twice now. The rest are schizo-sounding coincidences.

OBSERVE THE TRENDLINE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

This thread is great, but we have a golden opportunity right now to redpill a bunch of people on rapefugees!

Google makes #worldrefugeeday video. Thread related here

8ch.net/pol/res/6392911.html

#worldrefugeeday is also trending on twatter

The containment board that got made to discuss the GATE/Tavistock connection after they got told to gb2/x/ on /pol. Sadly it never took off, but the thread I linked has basically all the info that was gathered at that time.

Did you not even read my post. The moonman guy was one of the jew shills that were reinforce the shill shit the evalion incident created. And there are always those who slip through the cracks, and half to mess up to be found and eliminated.

It's BMW powered.

WTF are…
…"ct forums"?
…Tavistock?
…Hotpocket?

I only come here for the frog memes.

I can hear the oy veys from here! Brilliant work m8!

What are you talking about, therealmoonman is a mod.a

Mods, if your reading this, how can we as anons help protect you? I don't know a ton, but I do know if this forum dies freedom itself could die.

Here on Holla Forums you're a guitarist shredding on a 12 string while biting heads off chickens and people watching Evalion are picking at a Fisher Price 1 string plastic guitar.

Doesn't mean they won't be you someday

Careful with that elitism mate

I have no fucking idea what this is about. It reads like something made up by a schizo.
Can someone please explain?

Sorry meant to quote

DK Here.
Funny but truth is stranger than fiction. I witnessed pretty much most of this. =\

We Ozzy Osbourne now

@pic; Pic related.

okay i used to relentlessly criticize others for what i am now experiencing. I am being gangstalked and have had a gf that i was certain was tied into the masons and the international pedophilia networks. shits getting heavy anons.

Thanks for the suggestion, I've seen the movie, but the other vids are new to me.

M8, we have the same shit in my country. Our dear traitors have been adamant since the USSR fell to keep the "Checka Bags" closed giving various reasons, but never mentioning that there are way too many assholes that cannot be trusted still leading everybody.

So this is just a giant smoking gun that kikes have been using shills for a long fucking time to change normalfag thought? I'm trying to get some context from all of this but this just proves that alphabet agencies have been subverting the internet for decades?

Ok that's called unreasonable paranoia.
Bans can happen from spam.

On the other hand - my internet usage dramatically increased after shit went down on Holla Forums
Furthermore, I used a power adapter ethernet connection (yes silly me) and that ended up burning out from a rapid increase in power transfer (i.e. someone DEFINITELY had to have tried to push info into my computer given i couldn't be surges).
My degree is also important and focused on (((their))) expertise and the law.
My (((lecturer))) seems to stumble when I asked him questions, the guy tried to push a change to the interp. of "in personam" which would make it easier for banks to aquire land.

In that lecture (((he))) said "usurp" 3 times after I questioned him.
Why the fuck was that word even used?
Probably Freudian slip.

Now that's fucked user.

What did you do to start getting gangstalked? I'm trying to avoid it at all costs but I'm almost convinced that we're all going to be watched now for even seeing this thread

it*

Fuck i'm tired.
Fuck derivatives and futures exams.

Yes, it is.

It confirms there is now an agenda being pushed contrary to the people's wishes.

Tie this in with the fed's use for risk free trades of securities and bingo - the answer is "One giant fucking ponzi scheme runs our economy"

We are literally run by evil.
You better believe in the NWO.

This confirms it.

I will fight these fuckers till I die.

anyone remember the robot cartoon at halfcuck right before the 1st exodus? Every thread about it got deleted which caused anons to seek it out. I watched it once and it was pretty annoying and non-sensical. And then those weird cartoons from India with the mouth superimposed and dental torture.

I was really hoping it was something more convoluted than that. The big question is if the normalfags will actually react to this news or if they will at all.

It gets more convoluted if you take into account the possibility of "spiritual warfare", but that may be too /x/ for your tastes.

The latest strange coincidence on my end is that my new housemate is a Rothschild. Wtf is a Rothschild doing renting a room, sharing a house with six people, in the desert? And why did she change her name shortly after moving in?

One tenant told me that she told him she married into the name, divorced, and is now being paid to keep her mouth shut. If this is true, the stalking could be targeting her and not me. But regardless her presence endangers me due to my interests online. And strange coincidences were happening to me before she moved in.

Enough of that. We need to stay focused on Op's topic so that shills can't derail.

fugg it i am ready. when it really pops off it is paramount that we find one another and form tight networks then be really bad goys

I had a ukranian qt that was most certainly an agent. be cautious user. maybe we can start a thread where we discuss these things soon. I have allot to tell

Spiritual warfare isn't as /x/ tier as you think. It's just how well you can keep your population's happiness in check so they won't revolt but they won't want to start asking the wrong questions. They really want to turn the western world into a bunch of golems it seems. Problem is that a functioning human brain will kick in it's instinct to stay alive and react negatively to this. What a time to be alive!

I used to like Nietzsche in college. Then I read On the Geneaology of Morals, and I realized why the Jews are hated so much before I even learned that the Hollowcost was a complete fabrication (I only thought it was partially a fabrication). Now he is one of my favorites. Thanks Nietzsche!

Guys, stay reasonable with your paranoia.

We arent normies here, some of us even know that all cpu's are for example backdoored. We know what kind of hideous (((plots))) are being played with kikes like soros. So just dont go full /x/tard on us.

Because that is another goal of them, to make you go off the deep end so that you become unreasonable to others.

To keep yourself sane, properly functioning and yet also having a high percentage of intercepting possible personal kikery towards your end, you dedicate all of your mental resources to it.

Dont just go through life not being aware of anything. Categorize people, categorize groups, try to find patterns as to what could be "normal" behavior so that you could intercept non normal ones.

Its a constant battle, much like the "trying to find legit scientific research between the vast majority of sponsored fake research". Its a long and arduous process and I can easily say that I am not very good at it, but at least I keep my head above the insanity line. You should do the same.

Thank god it isn't
Because it means we have a chance.
They mainly seem to be old people.
brb. Learning programming.

We must also start to cover our tracks, this is getting really dangerous on a personal level. I think anons may start to "disappear" because of our digging.
It's no wonder the payed Cointelpro on here haven't done anything, they might be wanting to stop this themselves too. This finance system is ROOTED.
And now the "kings" are paying mercenaries to do their dirty work on the masses.

maybe you should watch the vids ITT for the answer

You have no idea how fucked the system is.

This is scraping the surface from what I've been digging.
And I barely scrape the surface too.

i went ham on setting up threads and groups dedicated to assimilating info on the giant pedo networks that act as the binding agent for all of the worlds evils. I was then visited on occasion and i am certain my last gf was an agent sent in to really analyze me. she had a doctorates in psych. I have since noticed local police working with local street gangs and have become a thorn in thier side. Thats when they started to pop out of the woodwork. events that were unthinkable became regular. people you wouldnt suspect instantly started to make my life hard. like they all got a goddam memo. beware anons. whatever or whoever these things or people are. they blend in and they are in every community to a degree one would not think until it is happening.

They really are going to dig their grave early if they are going full 1984 this close to the elections. They would ensure the states fall into a civil war, and we all know Putin-san is itching to bring his army here to help Trump ensure power.

Like I said, it's too late at this point. At worst a few anons might be made an example of but doing that but if the kikes activate it then they would lose so fucking fast it would make their shekels spin.

A thread about this might be a good idea because of

Aside from increasing awareness I don't know what else can be done.

Now hold up, user. I just wanna say take care and just know that the schizo sounding coincidences aren't just in your head. If you start getting paranoid and blaming only your rampant imagination for this, you'll be more of a target than you should be. Montalk.net and Carissa Conti's Chasing Phantoms has a lot of personal experience of a woman with a lot of interesting experiences.

Don't get me wrong, I'm practicing and learning /x/ tier shit, but I know that there are too many anons that have a negative attitude towards these topics because they don't understand how much they permeate their daily life and every small thing.
From poisoning food, water, air to teaching people the garbage and harmful info, and fucking them up when they're young with sex, perversion and all kinds of trash. All of the shit is there to make you shit. But I still see anons needing a sort of link like a Tavistock thread that brakes them into it.

This reeks of bullshit. If Tavistock is as sooper secret as OP claims, then they'd surely know that making suspicious le downboat one-liners from IPs with no post history is going to attract attention, not divert it.

As far as goes it's close to meaningless. It's a type of chart called a "sociogram" and Glenn Beck-tier conspiracy ones like this the point of it is to imply a huge conspiracy theory by putting so many connections up that it looks like all of these nodes are acting in concert somehow. But the sociogram doesn't prove any such thing.
If you just restate what the chart is saying it becomes obvious how uninteresting it all is.

The connection between Pulse and Lockheed Martin, for example, simply says "Lockheed Martin and Pulse both hired Sara Roen Brady at some point". And so what? She's a well known crisis management consultant and has connections to a huge number of firms that have had crisises. She's a "hub", a person who has connections to an unusually large number of people.

It's not enough to say "there is a connection here" because that doesn't tell you anything. Most of the connections in Glenn Beckograms like this are deliberately tenuous just to inflate its size.

Now look at the connection between Carlyle Group and the recent shooting. Why is this even here? It indicates that Carlyle Group has worked with Mack McLarty (White House chief of staff, a huge hub) who is a member of CFR (of course he is given his job) which employs Wackenhut (an enormous security guard firm) as security, which hired Mateen as a security guard. So what does this really tell us? Carlyle Group worked with a guy who went to an event that had security provided by a firm that employed a guy who killed some people. Wow, it's fucking nothing! (And look at Carlyle's connection to William E. Kennard, he doesn't even have any further connections, he's just there to pad out the Glenn Beckogram)

Glenn Beckograms are useless and tell you nothing. It's like playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon but you aren't even limited to using actors, you can use movie studios and Cinemas and awards shows.

If you're going to claim a broad conspiracy theory, you need evidence and when people spend this much time coming up with elaborate non-evidence it's a pretty strong indicator that they don't have any.

I find that ironic considering they are falling exactly for the shit they are trying to avoid. Spiritual warfare is just defeatism on a large scale. Why bother worrying about your personal rights when civil liberties are at stake! You are not a evil racist, are you? :^)

You really don't read my posts. Look at the end for god's sake. Three strikes, yhe out!

Its just that anons misconstrue the control that these kikes have. They have EXTREME amounts of control in places that we cannot dream off, like computing in the west.

Yet they have the opposite in things that anons think that they care so much about. Like gangstalking. Or that they are beaming thoughts from satelites into our brains or something like that. Chemtrails is another thing.

It seems silly to think that they would do something so obvious, when its most likely that the obesity epidemic does exactly that for them, with no effort on their part, except for some lobbying to keep the sugar thing controlled.

Though super high tech stuff that is being kept secret may already mean that the kikes are already building mars colonies for their own race.

Evalion had a minimal audiance. Enough to be noticed by autistic faggots and shills sperging out durring a extreamly inapropriate time (When the original e-cleb revield his power level).

Shills arn't perfect. Especially on this place where many tatics simply don't work.

We're already well beyond 1984.

1984 was child's play.

There's more:

We have been in 1984 since the 80's user.
When the NWO started to make itself clear.
I think initially it may have been a mere meme to scare people.
But inadvertently it's created the order.

But luckily, user neckbeard behind his computer is here to save the day.
Kill me.

organisation on a level they cannot understand.

Never mention a technique online unless ABSOLUTELY safe.
I know nothing right now, but I damn sure will work something out. This shit ends now.

I remember posts on 4/pol/ years back when neo-reaction was first talked about arguing that you wouldn't want to live as a dirt farmer or pissant back in the middle ages, in the renaissance or pre-19th century. Fact is - back then at least you could live your life and there was more meaning and more honesty to it all. If you lived during the middle ages, then you had way less kikes to even worry about, less monetary fuckery. You could go through life, no matter the quality and know that it wasn't a subversive, propagandized lie told to you to get you to wake up in the morning and keep working for the future of global slave state.

That's why I'm addressing this thread, because they are using a tactic that does work: topic dilution. It has been very successful in the past to gradually push Schizophrenic tinfoil conspiracies to drown out legitimate topics. There were several periods back on halfchan pol where the board was nearly drowned out with garbage like moon landing denial, fluoride mind control and similar garbage. It's called topic dilution.

One reason it's so effective is because when the mods start deleting threads they can scream that the mods are part of a cover-up and play the victim. Then when those threads are deleted they single out mods and try to convince everyone that the board is being hijacked. Can you think of any groups that want to shut Holla Forums down and have expertise in shitposting and playing victim? Yeah.

I don't want to see that happen to Holla Forums again and I've seen a bunch of threads recently that indicate that that approach is being pushed again to disable the board during the general.

If nobody else will, us Holla Forumsacks need to start reaching out to local groups about this. Be it your local hick KKK group, the skinheads, the bikers, fucking anything that might be even SLIGHTLY on our side. I'd even go so far as to include niggers if you can convince them that the jews are gonna try and take their gibsmedats and give it to the muslims

This shit has to end. Soon.

nervous kek

The tenant that told me about my Rothschild housemate's history works at Lockheed. I think it's time to move again…

Sucks having to keep moving all the time. Hard to get and stay on your feet over and over.

no they don't.

They are in fact, extremely ignorant of the potential.

Put it this way.
I don't think GITS is too far away. Stand Alone Complex anyone?

We know memes guys. They still fail.

Actually, there may be potential. Not trolling.

The fact they enforce diversity quotas means they will do nothing but fail.
Tech development may begin to slow down too much due to """inexperienced""" and """unsuitable""" personnel.
That and they fragment the production in these systems waaaaaay too much. You need architects to control the damn projects, not managers that barely understand powerpoint (from what I've heard about microsoft and other tech companies)

was for

Tavistock doesn't exist

Lol jk. I realize people are freaking out about this, but, I think we're being trolled. A lot of that info is functionally useless, or at least less useful even than the NSA leaks a few years back.

As stated by another user, people would be ignoring this if not for the shills. But I think you're all forgetting that shilling is not high tech. Rolling proxies and a single bot could replicate this. If I had to venture a guess, some wannabe hacker jumped at the opportunity and did shitshilling to get as all worked up.

local friends user.

Yes, I might be too normal for this board.

That's not the point.

The fact the organisation even exists is a wake up call.

There is big cause for concern.

And we still barely have time to stop it being implemented properly - before gen z comes to play (they already surpass most of gen y apparently)

Most shills are hopeless.

I don't think they'll be too good for a few years to come.

But they will speed things up now.

That's why spaaaaaaaaace user.

If we can reach out, we can finally leave the shackles.

Oh, but I bet these fuckers will not let that happen.

Elon musk is either worried or already planning for their side.

Holla Forums stop complaining and do something. Think, lonely or in groups, but think. Start doing something.

You will be proven if you are fit to survive and lead, or will fall.

You cant audit modern western cpu's. Pretty much everyone a little bit into /g/ knows that they are backdoored. The snowden revelations confirmed it further. Shit, lawyers in my country advice against calling them up to discuss stuff because they know that its being monitored. Pretty much 100% of all hardware for the internet, to calling and more is monitored and controlled.

There is a reasonable amount of "paranoia" and there is also unreasonable. Not everyone is getting gangstalked, chemtrails arent real (at least not for mind manipulation, but they do use them at attempts for weather control) and a whole bunch of other retarded stuff.

That stuff is controlled opposition.

The us also probably already has quantum computers. They may even have tech that would make it seem like their planes are ufo's.

it is reasonable to assume that military significant things will be held secret, and that they are EXTREMELY advanced. If war was ever to break out, it would be a fucking disco lazer show and super crazy high tech things being used against eachother.

But I got the feeling that you just want to argue for bullshit for arguing sake. I dont really feel like it though today.

So, yeah, you guys wanna know what they were up to in those "institutes" and other things?

Wait, am I missing something here? This just looks like another iteration on he PR public manipulation bullshit coming out of the NSA. What exactly makes this stand out? Not trying to shill, but break it down for me cause I'm apparently a retard.

This. Please, for the love of Kek you glorious faggots need to start taking action

NOW

Be it with your friends, or going out to local semi-Holla Forums-aligned groups

More likely there are no bots involved and this is being directed by Holla Forums. The poster just asked some people on his irc channel with no post histories to downboat and act like they're part of a coverup.

I skimmed the post, all I'm really seeing is that a conspiracy theory forum has been infiltrated at the top level as well as the protocols for derailing. What am I missing?

kek

If I can finance a new company that produces them. I might be in the right degree after all.

There's potential,
but you're right, it's just seeding right now.

And it's my degree and the (((people))) i've met that make me paranoid the most.
Because they are definitely not nice and definitely adhere to Holla Forums's understanding.

Video somewhat related if you want to know more of compromised hardware.

The fact that we now have confirmation.

This conspiracy theory bullshit has dug up real treasure.

Doubts (while withering before) have near extinguished.

I now know that I will have to treat this world like 1984, that my life is at risk in digging, and that there is a possibility that the common folk are being manipulated against their will and right to life.

If you do this, thousands of neckbeards will hail you as a new messiah. Especially if you make it so that some of them can audit it. If you ever go to /g/, its basically one of their most treasured desires. Also one of mine to be honest.

voat.co/v/Conspiracy/comments/981533

this leak of the drones was a pretty good read, but this leak also details that the efforts done so far are actually benevolent (people dont want the earth to fuck up all life with the extra heat that its getting in)

Here's the catch.

I would have to contact experts in this field first. But if I use friends they'll probably lack the prerequisites.
One day I might dig into the chans for geniuses.
Get a plan.
Finance it.

Problem is - that requires debt.
And we all know debt is codeword for slavery.

They will probably force us to implement a backdoor on computers.

Shit.

First roadblock.

Wait - what if I produced it outside of western nations?

Wow more vague meaningless bullshit, and I was sure you were going to say something concrete this time.

What confirmation?

If we assume the shills themselves are trolls from SA or Holla Forums or something else, we have no confirmation. That's my issue with this. Shills can signify many things, but among those I have no idea which possibility is true. Regardless, only 1 possibility gives confirmation.

Yes. Looks like this topic is going to reach thread #2.

A tl;dr of Tavistok in the next Op would probably be appreciated by those less familiar. Also Op please include archive of this thread as well as crosslinks to relevant videos posted itt.

The more info posted in Op, the harder it is for shills (bot or human) to do their job.

Pretty much,

though we have some names to work with.

That's a bit further than no idea where we're heading.

Sure, this may be a trap, but I can link people who would "set this trap" if I discover enough.

The fact this thread exists is either because it's:
A. Legitimate and the names legit.
B. A trap.

But by laying the trap they've inadvertently left footprints.

if you can fish out one of the super paranoid freedomtards from /g/ that has a minimal sexual weird thing going on for him, that would be better than any expert in the field probably. Those guys are fucking zealots when it comes to free software, and non backdooriness.

but if you dont have the dosh, I doubt that you can do much at all. One of the main problems with all of this is that you need BILLIONS to just start something up.

You could probably latch onto that arm craze from china, they license those architectures I think…so you could audit them yourself if you wanted to.

Have you ever wondered how jews climb the ladder so easily?

Well. I know how they do it financially.
But its a huge gamble.

kek

Slow and steady. Even if this is old news, people like me have read it and finally realised the potential.

Whoever drew that will never get into an art school at this rate.

Fellow Holla Forumsar bears, we have one week until the t.@vist0ck wind up soldiers activate.

(((They))) have been dropping acid bombs all across north america, spreading through touch and actually consuming a tab. They did it in the 70s, 80s amd 90s. They waited until now because of how volatile this summer is slated to be.

Even some of us will be activated. I realized this two nights ago.
I realized that (((they))) programmed me to activate the programming of other G.ATE students. I probably activated a few of you with my Red Pills, Green Pills and White pills thread, the one with morpheus as the OP picture.
Next year, I will be dropping the acid bombs and activating the next batch of [email protected]/* */ wind up toys. The fire will rise.

You'll know what I'm saying is true next week . I'll be arrested and made into a terrorist but I'll make it obvious that I'm a Big Guy (4u) so you can tell its me.

START HERE

kageshi.com/rooms/nowhereatoll

#Genba = Brute = Low Income / Assignment: Break up of chat rooms / Specialization: Gas lighting
#Nicole = Babe = Low Income / Assignment: Break up of chat rooms / Specialization: Entrapment

The others can be found

Bossman and elite crew found here

godlikeproductions.com/

Ask about agents and watch the games start. go on experiment i dare you.

BUT GENBA and NICOLE are in a password room riding out the storm.

yeah, nah.

well someone wants agent info. Now they have a trace

Anyone remember Operation Acoustic Kitty? My bet is that they perfected that OP and burried the assumption that it was ongoing by saying it was a total failure. Considering most pets are adopted it would actually be an incredibly effective method of monitoring people via non-technical means. Cameras can be found but when your pet IS the camera you suspect nothing.

Testing for bot response

Tstock puts out 2 journals. Check out the journal *Evaluation*, there are some interesting articles published on, basically, Internet mind control techniques (i.e. Propaganda, groupthink, etc) and ways to implement SJW horseshit. I can't cap on this device. Some user please do this legwork.

eval.org/p/cm/ld/fid=45

A shill once busted themselves out by being sloppy in one of the threads. Notice NCS, which=National Clandestine Service, an arm of the CIA. See here:

archive.is/nyGfe

Also, I got banned from posting on GLP but not reading. I sent an email to Trinity (Jason Lucas) telling them to step up their shilling game if they couldn't deal with the truth I was posting, OR pay me to do their shilling for them if I made such logical arguments. 2 days later, I received an email from Sondra Clark (Director of Digital something-or-another) at Heritage Action (political arm of the Heritage Foundation) with a fucking job application and saying I had been referred to them. I was immediately suspicious since I had never been associated with any think tanks, PACs, petitions, etc. I also used VPN and dummy email accounts. I did some research and found Heritage Foundation connected to Tstock. I no longer bother with proxies and whatnot because I realized only alphabet agencies could have given my info to Sondra Clark, if it was indeed in response to my email.

Capped just incase you're right.

Can you go into more detail? How do you know these things?

The section of this video begining at 10.50 explains the jew's success in the world.

Holy fuck, I've had some super strange shit go on the past week as well. This is a frightening concept.

It seems a bit far fetched.

But then again, this world is mad.

Honestly, with the rest of this shit going on this wouldn't be too suprising. But it is very frightening. Them slipping acid into the general population is not a new concept. It's happened before. It's what I believe is the main thing behind the whole mothman sightings.

Is there a summary, I'm unconvinced by retards pretending to be bots.

It's a slide thread.

Shills have been shilling since the days of AoL. This is just the hard evidence that shows the alphabet agencies were subverting via the internet on a national scale using strong-arming tactics to gain mod positions to shut down opposing views and thoughts. In short, everything we have been saying has been true.

Holla Forums was right again

Someone tell me EXACTLY what the fuck this thread means

You've got my attention, OP. The fuck is it about?

tl:drish

user don't do anything wacko, the Jo Cox (((incident))) is still being felt and Brexit is very soon

Thank you so much for this info. I had not heard of Op Acoustic Kitty.
I believe this Operation is still ongoing at Presidio in Monterey, CA.

I was honorable (doesn't feel very honorable) discharged for claiming that people and cats were spying on me. This is when all my troubles began. Funnily enough, the cat craziness stopped when I left the post.

Makes sense.
Crazy, why are people shilling?
I haven't been in a Holla Forums board in about 6 years.

Trinity of GLP owns a lot of CT sites. We think he owns tinychat anyway summery? read whats posted in the link, but this for sure.

"" A Group of individuals have been working under the instruction of a figure in the ct forum world with a specific set of goals. These are the protocols which they use that many may have witnessed or heard about in the dark corners of many forums. These are as follows! ""
Co Intel pro - ect read this thread (Holla Forums) - Take your time.

NP user. What kind of alarmed me is that when me and a buddy had first heard of it years back we thought it was hilarious. Funny enough so that looking back it felt off. The connotations are serious but it was almost overly comical.

I just want to point out that these are the same techniques utilized by the people who take over subs over at plebbit.

When do they liberate Constantinople?

I clearly missed something with this Rhodesian thing going

I've been gone for a few weeks, what is this Evalion thing about?

I got banned here for pointing out the obvious shilling too (reason given was "raid") and pretty much wrote the mods off after that but this thread is good proof they're not all compromised.

It was quite the shitshow. Lucky you missed it.

I wish we could talk…

AS OF RIGHT NOW>

REALJETT AND RORY THE HACKER THIS IS SICK TO WATCH

check out these posts:
newsroom.cisco.com/press-release-content?articleId=1096309

tavistock has ITS OWN FIRST CISCO SMART TOWN, ITS OWN MEDICAL CITY, AND ITS ALL CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO THE AIRPORT

AAHHHHHH
>newsroom.cisco.com/press-release-content?articleId=1096309

FFUUUUUU

FUCK
i forgot to link the posts
HERE

No one is saying anything…

You missed it. realjett got blackmailed. GO IN THE CHAT AND CALL OUT HATTER. watch it unfold.

If anyone questions this info, they will call you a shill. They can do this about anything, if they wrap it in conspiracy tape.

Im about to go in and challenge the douchebag hacker because no one has the balls to do it.

Wish me luck in getting fucked up for the cause.

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on in this thread?

oh god me too, what the fuck is going on, and why did it trigger so many bots?

Ok get ready for a short description

Shut the fuck up. It isn't mod subversion when you faggots SPAMMED 40+ threads about some faggot eceleb nobody gives a fuck about.

Stop this disinfo, christ.

IT'S BECAUSE THERE WERE SOMETHING LIKE 40 FUCKING THREADS BEING SPAMMED ON THE BOARD
For fuck's sake, we have a thread about real conspiracy shit and you're here talking about some camwhore that tried to get shekels out of thirsty betas on Holla Forums. You're about the same level as all the (1)s saging and "nothing to see here goy" earlier in the thread. Fuck off.

Exactly, "nothing to see here" didn't work so now (((they))) are trying this.

(((You))) need to fuck off.

For you.

They probably stopped making youtube videos, and if you don't have a direct URL it's going to be nigh-impossible to find them because youtube's shitty search system is designed only to promote the biggest channels that make the most money.

FUCK OFF CUCKVALION SHILL THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOUR CAMWHORE KIKESTARTER ECELEB
Reported for being a nigger and continuously derailing the thread to talk about your faggot eceleb.

AND YET YOU ARE REPEATEDLY MAKING POSTS ABOUT HER AND DERAILING THE THREAD

I'm sure you'd love a lack of moderation, makes it easier to shill ecelebs right chaim?

Would it be far fetched to think the concept of Synths would be real as well? I think not.

LEARN HOW TO ARCHIVE
archive.is/EXDRX

Try actually reading the thread, it helps a lot.

Fucking hell.

All of this shit is pretty crazy. I'm not sure how anyone is supposed to combat this, aside from physically removing the people engaging in this manipulation.

Conspiracy Forum owner starts a site

His site grows

He gets stalked by trinity of glp in his chat

He gets made an offer and refuses it

his forum partner gets paid off and she fires him after a massive ddos

He compiled, watched and documented. Made connections. Started his own site up free of a partner so he wont be fucked again.

He grew his site, he encountered more shills and as admin he documented it all the attacks against him. This time no offer was made he was attacked endlessly by trinity and goon squad. One of which is the FBI HACKER RORY Google it. Who is as of months ago supposed to be in prison for hacking in lizard squad. But is instead in a chat.

The admin ukshep exposed it all in the op and he has destroyed the 60% of the agents but now no one dare say shit against the hacker or anyone else for fear of retribution by trin and rory.

War is happening and cop forum started it and dealt the only blow that has ever hit TRINITy smack in the fucking face of glp in its whole history.

Get your shit together and protect cop because they are fighting knowing they are going to lose as stated in the op.

IF THESE GUYS ARE WILLING TO RISK IT ALL FOR SOMEONE ELSE AND FOR NOTHING IN RETURN THEN I SAY WE JOIN THEM IS DEFEATING THESE FUCKING AGENTS!

(Double checked)
The whole Tavi$tock shillbot thing still blows my mind, we found connections to them and GATE in our epic 7 thread greenpill/GATE containment extravaganza. At first it was harmless/x/tism, which drew legitimate trolls, but as soon as we got on the 'Stock tip some real weirdness began. A bunch of obvious bots showed up immediately. Bumping a sticky for thread #2, im going to dig into this

lad it's over 200 posts of off topic autism, please just tldr, I tried reading the op but it was all acronyms and in story background. Please tldr, do you want it to be exposed and spread or not?

Stop being a twitterfag with the attention span of a goldfish.

BEST DAMN FUCKING SPEECH I HAVE EVER HEARD. THAT GUY WAS A FUCKING LEGEND

This thread and topic have no content.

It's like "hey guys im gonna tell you something really big, but before I do, listen to this non-sequitur info that has nothing to do with anything"

thanks for the tl;dr
so it literally is nothing.

you were just bit ching about not being on topic and the importance of it, so either tldr you silly nigger or continue to let it derail. Hurr durr some alleged group of nobodies infiltrate forums nobody has ever heard of and makes them shit? is that it? that sucks

what's glp?

That's the wrong Tavistock, that one is a real estate investment firm. As far as we could find there's no solid connection between them and the shadowy entity we're interested in.

t. Gatefag

Godlikeproductions - the known tavistock forum.

Go post tavistock as a guest

Stop being a lazy nigger.

Shill confirmed.

archive.is/hcZyO
'"Holy fuck"'

Link doesn't work and anyway she's permabanned from jewtube.

The Evalion shilling is directly relevant to the topic, dumbfuck. $20 says you were one of the (((anons))) spanming those threads too. Also notice how you faggots were accusing her of ebegging before she made a kickstarter + conveniently leaving out the fact that literally everybody with a large youtube following does it. MGTOW or shill you should take your ass back to cuckchan.

youtube.com/watch?v=gDsaN8-qmG0

Gambling is degenerate user, but I'll take those $20. Go spam some more threads then cry that spam is being dealt with like the goon you are.

You have the comprehension abilities of a nigger if you didn't notice how all the spamming of those useless pro-evalion threads were for the key purpose of pissing everyone off about the entire thing, with the goal in mind of not allowing any form of cohesion coming from it all.

The jew plays both sides to get what he wants. What a surprise.

The spam wasn't dealt with, that was the whole point retard. And yeah, I don't see you shills in Mollyjew threads complaining about his donation cup but that's probably because he's a jewish MRA just like you.

Sounds like a nice place then user.
:D

Cyrus Vance's son is currently the DA of New York City. He is one of the most vocal opponents of encryption of mobile devices.

sounds /comfy/ tbh

but I heard it's heavily tracked

It is. EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE

Get out. Filtered.

Glad to trigger you, kike.

GATE Archives here, get your GATE archives!

Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC
Thread II: archive.is/wced0
Thread III: archive.is/d0pID
Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3
Thread V: archive.is/WWpf9

Anybody got a summary of what's going on here? Can't watch the video at work.

Based on OP's link alone I'd probably write it off as ramblings of a legitimate schitzo, but the amount of shilling in this thread lends it credibility.

>>>/x/22556

fuck cross BOAR posting

I know its not on the same level and I wasn't exactly targeted myself for any real length of time, but I remember when that bullshit truckers march on Washington shit was being shilled on 4pol by that Pete Sanshilli prick. Whenever I posted about how it was bullshit I got some unusual and very threatening replies. That whole scene was definitely agent provocateur ran. I don't think many fell for it, due to pol's diligence. But you could almost sense that whoever wanted it to work out as a honeypot type thing was actually frustrated that it was getting revealed.

Anyone think this Tavistock was involved here? Does anyone even remember this? It was designed to trap conspiracy theorists I believe, by fooling people into thinking some revolution was going to result.

Santilli has been mentioned in relation to a lot of other incidents too, like that thing up in Oregon (didn't really pay much attention to that tbh though).

Message Recieved Mods
I guess there is some kind of on-going war in the moderation.
This is like a warrant canary that the mods are compromised.

Which over the past week has become extremely apparent.

Thank you for this. I will go through them.

This faggot seems to have some good Tavistock information.

Yeah, there was definitely major fuckery going on with that trucker bullshit. I remember we had a lot of fun spamming Sanshillis chat room.

this has been derailed it need posting again with better info structure in first post

Thanks!!! - I dunno' how I missed this thread post. Let me post to the forum. :D

Yes. I had an upgraded account there for a few months, posted regularly. It is full with Christians absolutely everywhere. And so much bluepill (Muslims are the ones doing this, Obama is the grand mufti who hates Israel, muh Israel is the only country fighting against Muslims, fuggen Fakestinians :DDDD). Sometimes you have a genuinely interesting thread, but it does not happen that often. Lots of times people just post random autistic shit. People used to argue about Flat Earth a lot last year, but it dwindled down recently. Mandela effect is the new craze, as well as Brexit. Right now one of the biggest threats is another "prophecy" and talking about it being anniversary of Israel being regathered or w/e, which points to some Christcuckery.

OP, forgive my insane ignorance, but I'm just beginning to uncover the truth about the way shit works, the lies we've been fed. I mean, its all insanely obvious. But I've never heard of this. It seems too conspiracy-theorist to me…everything else is total common sense. This, however, is new to me.

Could someone be so kind as to explain just what this is? Help enlighten a person?

If anyone wants to help with the investigation of

TAVISTOCK IN RELATION TO THE ORLANDO PULSE EVENT

>>>/pulsearchive/
>>>/pulsearchive/
>>>/pulsearchive/
>>>/pulsearchive/
>>>/pulsearchive/

Oh shit its you. Or someone pretending to be you

I was with you throughout all the gate threads.

It's summer now. And I'm not usually one to get riled up over creepypasta, but this whole thing has me completely twisted and paranoid.

Desire_to_know_more_intensifies.gif

Fuck me I remember the GATE threads

ALso, looks like we're gonna need a new thread soon.

youtu.be/6knMvF9oBmc
Remember after Aurora how it came out the shooter had multiple connections to DARPA? This is going deeper down the rabbit hole.

This guy gave a tl;dr

In any case, the best way to do Holla Forums is making sure you reach your own conclusions. Shills are very real and some will try to discredit some positions just by making claims that are more bombastic than reality allows. Then some anons just want to have fun.

If you don't believe things like these can happen, spend an afternoon reading about the Stasi or COINTELPRO. In any case, the existence of these bots is pretty evident at this point.

tfw you didn't know shit about Tavistock, and stumbled upon them in your own digging into Orlando.
Mention them in a thread on Holla Forums and everyone starts freaking out.
Site goes down for 6 hours.
Shills start hitting everyone one of your threads for a week.
This shit gets stickied, you feel vindicated as fuck.

Are these conspiracy guys reverse shilling with the bots to get us on side and create a controlled rebellion or are these Tavistock guys really retarded enough to think pol will fall for such blatant sliding?

I'm off to investigate…

Up to you to decide - I am reading this from the gate thread.
Tavistock
The Best Kept Secret in America - educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml

Thanks, guys. I'm trying to learn all I can. 19 years old, I wish I could've joined the redpill party much earlier. This whole thread and everything is still brand new to me.

the whole Gamer gate situation had people who were connected to DARPA - ect and the like.

Reminder:

Tavistock owns the "Lake Nona Medical City" in Orlando.

One of the buildings in it is classified as "GATEway"

lakenona.com/medical-city/gateway/
archive.is/e2jdM

Can someone explain all this dramatic behavior? I don't know what traves Stock is but it looks like some Alex Jones Illuminati shit so far.

And anons ITT all claiming they are fighting a war and they want you dead, only makes it worst.

Can we get a basic history update

Can you fill me in on who he is? I missed the threads

Also, someone gonna bake a new bread soon? We got about 40 more replies to go

the jewish circle jerk is real

Remember the old "eat a persons face off" experiments from a couple of years back?

The bath salts shit?

I'm making a new thread right now

Look at the thread at all, friend. It's basically a psyop thing that's legit kept secret and brings bots out whenever it comes up. You knew well enough to not say the name yourself, so you should be able to understand.

If he's still lurking I'm sure he'll speak fro himself, but He was the OP of the first thread, which was creepy as fuck, if unfocused, amd we were having a grand old time sharing spoopy stories about living the /fringe/ life.

Something about the conversation he started sparked some of us to make the connection between some of our crazy experiences and out time spent in GATE program classes.

Well, the second the conversation switched to a more focused topic, thread got shillbombed with extreme ferocity.

Which made people get curious and the rest is history.

Tl;dr GATE is MKUltra for babbies

checked

Kek points us toward the truth.

But srsly, what the literal fuck? Are their post histories still empty? was it just a one-off or are they shilling further?

checked

I'm starting to get freaked out. Are they literally all jews?

Nah dude, its real, but I hate when they use that term. They did it in E Germany and it was called Zersetzung

I posted in almost all of the GATE threads, when I was a wee lad they tried me out for GATE but didn't accept me because I was asking too many questions and stuff.

OK done digging for now.

I found pretty compelling information that GLP is ran by Travistock and that they are heavily involved in social experiments. Could totally see them using the types of tactics discussed in OP to drive out competition.

I tried to find another example of travistock discussion getting shut down and found this:
reddit.com/r/GMGFan/comments/2vvdpi/glp_is_travistock/

Profile deleted and all links dead but there is very little "mainstream" discussion about it.

I'm still a little suspicious about how shitty a job the shills are doing but I'll look into these guys a bit more tomorrow I think.

What a sick fucking organization.
No surprise there. None at-fucking-all.

Fuck. Seriously, fuck all this shit. Im ready for chaos.

kek same here. Even at 7-8 I was trapping the testing person in logical loops. Pointing out that some of the questions just didn't make sense AND ACTUALLY PROVING IT. I was a cheeky little cunt about it too. They ended up putting me into some strange variation of GATE that was focused primarily on reading then about a month later I was booted.

I just want to point out to everyone that if this were the 80's we would sound insane. Thanks to the internet the evidence is all there for the normies to see. What a time to be alive.

Thanks lad

I see..

I too would get in trouble all the time because I would point out logical fallacies/trap the teacher/generally be a pain for whatever dimwit was teaching us.

Have any of you experienced sleep paralysis/waking up and seeing dark figures around you with a deafening buzzing in your ears?

No sleep paralysis but last week I had a bizarre occurrence. I was sleeping and I had a case of exploding brain syndrome. Of course I instantly try to get up but I wouldn't wake up. Then BAM again. So I actually open my eyes and I'm sitting up but I kept falling back into the dream back and forth so much so that right before I woke up It felt like the dream and reality were happening at the same time. It was pretty trippy, I heard a voice and there was mumbling but it said 'day off and this is what you do with it' was all I got. Strange, but I have been under incredible stress lately so I chalked it up to that. I've also woken up with what seemed like needle marks on my arm before.

From that link:

ive had this. It happens when I attempt a lucid dream. I purposefully enter sleep paralysis. As I transition into the lucid dream, there is a deafening buzzing. No shadowy figures for me though, I got lucky it just doesnt happen to me

It might be IBM's Analyst's Notebook

Don't remember what happened after that, All I remember is finally regaining control of my body and being scarred shitless clutching a gun.

It happened one more time, this time at a friends house. I was chilling on the couch while everyone went to sleep, I started to get this really bad feeling. I'm a fedora, but I felt like something really satanic was in the room.

I was sweating like a pig and was in the middle of the room so I was constantly looking around expecting something to pop out at me.

Haven't had it happen since then, that was probably last year.

Also, I used to have some really weird shit happen sometimes when I was trying to sleep. I'd be deep in thought and just start getting this beating feeling on my head, like waves were coming up to my head and hitting me, and as I let it go on they became faster and I could see some white flash each time it happened.

It's like I'd get a heart beat in my throat too, the weird thing is that I could snap out of it at any time.

I try not to have it happen anymore and I asked a psychiatrist and she looked at me like I was retarded and didn't say anything. That was pretty awkward.

I don't fuck around with psychiatrists. Sadly with all this stress it's really wearing on me and I'll probably give in one day and go.

Also forgot to mention that there may have been an instance off me being gangstalked. I was visiting my mom and she said that out of nowhere one morning a blacked out car with tinted windows pulled up to the house. Dudes in black suits got out stood around for a couple minutes looking around doing nothing then left. Her house it at the end of a cul-de-sac… in a gated community…

Sounds like you niggers need the LBRP in your lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxQfCbl6oTA

youtube.com/watch?v=7az6m31aM9o

t./fringe/

psychiatrist = normie fag scum

Ayy. Your call my nig.

ive tried doing this but i always fail. any tips?

Well if that shit is real it would make sense. Everyone always says I have the worst luck, people who spend too much time with me get depressed etc.

up-to-now archive of the thread
archive.is/XaXv2

aye.

The first few times you try it you WILL feel like a retarded LARPER. Work past it

But if you do it every day for a month you will notice a difference

Do it or don't, but if you start, don't stop. It's not a momentum you want to lose

New thread at 8ch.net/pol/res/6400631.html is getting bot-saged like mad, probably because OP was retarded and put the name of the (((group))) in the title to trigger the bots.

I had a similar experience back in April.

In hindsight, trying to force myself awake probably wasn't a good idea.

Fun stuff.

Site went apeshit on me, sorry if duplicate post.

Good heavens, what's going on here? It's like I'm missing half the reference material, but with the clear barrage of bullshit this is getting, it's struck a nerve somewhere. Guess I need to learn about ct forums now.

I'll be honest, I don't think I've ever posted here, but been browsing for a few years now. There's a lot of assumption and conjecture I've seen, but rarely anything with a clear conclusion. For what it's worth though, this kind of thread response does give me hope. If even 5% of what's in your links is true and the bullshit responses are as robotic as they look, it means it's worth the investment to influence venting on even the fringiest of fringe sites. Saying shit on the internet is not a waste of keystrokes, no conversation is wasted, and the offhanded comments from nobodes like you anons or me have the potential to reach the attention of the sort of people who deem themselves the ruling class.

You've destroyed my hopes in many things, but give some back from time to time. Thanks guys.

Can you explain how to do it in simpleton terms? I've tried before but I can't get past the LARPterms that make me feel like I should be on /x/

Read the whole thread lad, it explains whats going on pretty well for the most part

I have a few questions. I'll be back when I'm finished with the vids.

If you've tried it, you probably already know the steps, if not it's everywhere on the internet.

Thing about the /x/ tier names, is that the vibratory tone is more important than the actual word. Pick a word or a vowel sound and practice intoning it until you can feel your whole body vibrate slightly.

Try and keep in mind that you aren't merely performing some silly one man play, you are reconditioning yourself through the vibrations and the visuals being burned into your brain by the repetition of the ritual.

heil'd

Alright lad, I'll give it another go. What difference do you start to feel after doing it for a while? (btw if the thread gets bumplocked soon just head over to the second thread I'm bbef56)

More centered. More fearless. More comfortable in your own skin and on the planet earth. No more night terrors.

May also spark a drive to get even deeper into the occult. Your mileage may vary.

Holla Forums was established so that political discussion had a board to itself on 4chan. It isn't an organization.

I've never once been wrong

I'm 8ab0ce in the new thread if you have any questions m80

751 get