Hillary won the popular vote, she is the real president

Hillary won the popular vote, she is the real president.
The electoral college is corrupt.
Trump is not my president.
#NotMyPresident
#NMP

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3425992/Microsoft-app-tally-Iowa-caucus-results-avoid-repeat-four-years-ago-Mitt-Romney-declared-winner-mistake.html
blackhillsfox.com/content/news/More-than-100K-South-Dakotans-have-absentee-ballots-400295821.html
dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros-connected-company-provides-voting-machines-in-16-states/
observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/11/10/plot-twist-cnn-now-saying-that-donald-trump-won-the-popular-vote-n2244077
c-span.org/election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

feel free to leave

Why don't you go and #CutForHer

I want leftists to do violent, armed revolts for maximum kek, but I know they're way too pussy to do it. They'll just be annoyingly disobedient towards law

She won the popular vote after she conceded the election in an attempt to save face from the pussies.
I hope history remembers that.

Lol. Women.

Things didn't go my way so I'm going to throw a tantrum and pretend they did like I'm four fucking years old.

And they want to be president. It's like watching a toddler say "I'm Superman!" You can tell him again and again that he lacks the capacity to be superman, but he's just going to stamp his feet and scream at the top of his lungs.

So let's see. Men worked, fought, died, and built every single aspect of society with the blood of their veins and the sweat of their labor. Women decide they want "equality", but "equality" only in authority, wealth, and power. They've got no interest in equality of work, sacrifice, or responsibility… certainly not in equal contribution to society; in fact they insist that the only reason they DON'T contribute to society is that they're so held down and oppressed… what with not being expected to work, nor to reproduce or keep the house any longer. Western women literally have more freedom now than any class of people, ever: and they contribute next to nothing with it. Instead they go to festivals, use drugs, have more avoidable than ever accidental pregnancies, study made-up sciences to boost their own ego's, and engage in fantasy buddyism on the internet to tell each other that despite accomplishing nothing they are powerful, despite having no practical understanding of the world around them they are geniuses, despite failing to accomplish their most basic biological drive they are beautiful. Women are the greatest failures this society, a society that was built by men for the sole purpose of elevating them to our equals, has ever known.

I'd be willing to try to fuck the retard out of three of those girls. Fatty can rot.

The electoral college is a system the Dems put in place. The reason it's there is because without it, 46 states wouldn't matter. Every single election would be determined entirely by New York, California, Texas and Florida. All those other states the left calls "flyover states" wouldn't matter. They'd have no say and no one would campaign them. The electoral college insures the president has to appeal to all 50 states.

The reality here is, 90% of the people whining that Hillary lost… didn't actually vote. For anyone. Your rhetoric is also part of the reason so many voted for Trump. I was for Cruz. Despite listening to both Ben Shapiro and Glenn Beck every day, I still went out and voted for Trump because SJWs needed a bloody nose. You needed to understand what fucking spoiled babies you've become, how you just bully everyone and most of the country is fucking sick of it.

Yes, on paper Trump is a terrible candidate, but in practice Hillary would have been a thousand times worse. Maybe in four years he loses re-election and things go farther left, as much as I dread that in the meantime he's going to put at least one conservative on the supreme court and build that fucking wall, and whatever else can be said about him he's going to be an incredibly FUN president with a gorgeous family and wife, and honestly I'm proud he's our president. For all his flaws, he's still fucking awesome.

Now, let's not forget another part of why Trump won, a majority of white women voted for him as well. The left has a new enemy as a result.

He dramatically increased support in the black community as well, but that's meaningless because the dipshits only ever vote if it's for another black person, so they didn't turn out in significant numbers for either of them.

holy fuck

these morons wrote backwards

this, i wanna see murica burn

They still haven't counted trumps victory in Michigan and Alaska. I'm also pretty sure they haven't added trumps win in Arizona either. Put those in and then retract all the possible voter fraud and busing in of illegals and Trump is the winner of the popular vote.

HILLARY STILL FAIRLY BTFO

Source?

I thought this was common knowledge like the holocaust. Why do you need a source?
Name one thing trump will do that is bad for America. Than we can have a discussion.
Anti-Immigration has never been bad for any country.
Also >>>/tumblr/ with your (((hashtags))) if that board even exists

Because you just described electoral fraud

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3425992/Microsoft-app-tally-Iowa-caucus-results-avoid-repeat-four-years-ago-Mitt-Romney-declared-winner-mistake.html
blackhillsfox.com/content/news/More-than-100K-South-Dakotans-have-absentee-ballots-400295821.html
Can't find the source but there was something about hundreds of thousands absentee and mail in ballots in detroit/PA
dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros-connected-company-provides-voting-machines-in-16-states/

Plus the podesta leaks showed that the primaries were rigged in Hillary's favor
observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

All of us aren't educated as to what's happening this election cycle, user, or even what's happened during WW2. Most people tune in just because they want to know who's going to be the next representative of their country.

not me user

Trump is actually projected to win the popular vote (votes are still being counted) townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/11/10/plot-twist-cnn-now-saying-that-donald-trump-won-the-popular-vote-n2244077

(me)
Ikr, and that post was ironic.
Top-tier post, definitely for Holla Forums standards

300,000 is lot to make up, however, it's hard to know the real outcome of the popular vote, what with algorithm-encoded voting machines, the inspection of which is questionable.
c-span.org/election/

Not yet, she hasn't. They haven't tallied all the votes, and more importantly, from Red states.

Go fuck yourself

People who still post this out-dated pseudo-meme are autistic, Even more so when they sage negated the thread they claim is bait. I know people shitpost on the chans but you have amply proven that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I apologize for your existence.

You assholes made my wife's son cry

Fuck you

#NMP

I can see where his genes came from.

Maybe you should have produced seed that wasn't retarded?

I like the articles that came out recently about how 1000 dead people have been voting in LA county for years.

The guy in charge said, "Don't worry, no dead people will vote in this election."

"Don't worry."

0.2% of the pop vote, nigger. 0.2% and they ain't done counting. By Monday he will have the pop vote too.

gg no re

Your "president" phoned up Donald and succeeded the election to him.

Think about that. Hillary that you love so dearly called up Donald and said "the job is yours".

Which hurts more?:

1. The fact that you are ignorant about how to election works.

2. The fact that Donald has been and still is more popular with the public. (20,000 people at his rallies VS a small handful.

3. The fact that Donald won a democratic election.

4. The fact that Hillary called up Donald to give him the presidency and betrayed you.
(When asked at the debate Donald didn't agree to give the presidency to Hillary)

Anyways stop bitching and make America Great Again

There's been one black president you fucking mongoloid.

Goddamnit I should stop hanging around this retarded site. There were around 120,000,000 votes for either Clinton or Trump. The population of the United States is around 320,000,000. Do the math faggot. Oh wait, you can't.

Fyi you're a dumbass.

I agree that the popular vote should decide the president, why not push for that instead of all the retarded social movements that get support?

If you actually care push for it now, and in 2 years, and still be pushing in 4 years. If after 4 years a black woman democrat liberal is in you keep pushing for it.
Don't change your stance on how elections should work based on who is in as any change will last much longer than any one president.

Electoral college is bullshit, but at the same time, she only won the popular vote by a very small amount.

The electoral college is the only thing making sure candidates need to appeal to citizens from every state. If it was decided by simple majority rural Americans would never have a say and candidates would have no reason to give a shit about them because they aren't numerous enough to stand up to the densely populated cities.

So? This isn't a democracy. And to those saying the electoral collage is bad, situations like this are exactly WHY we have it.

Condoleezza '24

I want to see sjwish opposition to a woman of color, assuming modern sjwdaism lasts that long and doesn't become another forgotten meme, like emos.

LOL LIKE GIVE TRUMP A CHANCE YOU FUCKING SALTY ASS RETARD

MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I sexually identify as POTUS

Women didn't have a say in things because they behave like fucking children.

Not getting their way because the rules that applied to Trump also applied to Clinton, so they throw temper tantrums like spoiled children, because they didn't get their way.

Sanders is the real president if anything, since Clinton didn't win the nomination fair and square. Clinton isn't even eligible for a security clearance.

story on the pic?

meant for

kek

to

Hillarybot group suicide.

Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia, a mole was identified from Clinton's hacked emails, and was dealt with accordingly.

at least you got fucking double dubs, why can't i ever get dubs?

i want to read more on both cases, where i can do so?

not Holla Forums no other board does link breaking