I just got globally permabanned while using a VPN and posting on Holla Forums...

I just got globally permabanned while using a VPN and posting on Holla Forums. They are literally globally banning you from the site on Holla Forums now. Watch out, you could be the next person to go. Think before you post, free speech doesn't exist on this site.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a fag and so are the mods

It's Jim or his faggoty chink son Codemonkey. They are using the copypaste account and going on banning sprees currently. This is almost like back when the admin change took place. Maybe they are butthurt about Trump winning or something.

8ch.net/log.php?board=b

wtf why are they doing this? They made a video celebrating trump's victory so that makes no fucking sense at all. Fucking stop banning people for no reason powerhungry faggots

They are just putting "dost" as the reason for banning you too. I posted a picture that had a little girl in the background and wasn't even pedo related, then I got banned because "dost". I also made a comment about how Jim sucks nigger dick in the same post, that's probably the real reason I got banned.

This is fucking ridiculous. At this rate, all of my VPN servers will be banned in a week.

bmp

Nah mate. You know he owns thegoldwater.com, right? It's more likely that you're that guy who made the legal loli post in the Asian thread and are still mad about what happened to it

I'm that guy who uses a VPN. I literally never post on this site without using one. They are permanently banning VPN IPs from this site. That fact in itself should cause a public outcry. This site is now 4chan.

nobody will believe you, spammer :^)

stop posting pedoshit then

or come back in 90 days.

It's called "shared IPs" you fucking moron. Most popular VPNs use shared IPs, meaning that the same IP is used by everyone who uses that VPN service. If an IP of that service is permabanned on this site, they won't be able to post. The mods are literally banning thousands of people by banning one IP.

Well that's just a part of using VPN on a site where retards come in and shit everything up by posting illegal content over and over again.

If you didn't know that before you bought a VPN, you shouldn't have bought one.

No shit that's the whole point of a ban. If someone posts illegal content on a VPN, that means that VPN is being abused to post illegal content.

deal with it

You are a defeatist faggot that needs to kill himself.

I was using VPNs before this site even existed. You're basically saying that everyone should just post through their bare IP and everyone who uses a VPN is a loser. You are like a mouth piece for dataminers like Jim. Die fag.

So what? Retarded faggots use VPNs to do stupid shit. That doesn't mean that everyone who pays for that service should be punished. You are such a normalfag, i bet you are posting on your bare IP as we speak.

I'm just going to leave this hereā€¦

Tasty butthurt.

you realize that you are supporting the mods mass banning IPs globally, right? When your IP eventually gets banned I think you will be singing a different song.

Looks like you're posting just fine to me.

you actually look based in this situation, but I still hate your kike pussyfaggot ass. You are just as retarded as Jim and Codechink, you're just the "moderate" rulecuck. I hope you all get shoved into the oven.

You're just a faggot.
A faggot.
Look at you, whining like a little bitch about being banned.
Post some random of piss off.

Nothing about my post is edgy. You should look up the word and see what it actually means.

Learn how to express your thoughts with greentext. Your entire post reeks of newfaggotry. Lurk moar.

pick one

says the guy who can't read greentext

just admit that you are new and move on, there's no reason to try and correct yourself.

Sorry, I'm not cool enough to greentext.

on the contrary, I'm not even the same user.

Do you think OP will have sex with you for defending him?

so you are a retard who was defending an obvious newfag. Just go back.

>>>/4chan/

Next dubs gets to fuck my ass

this guy isn't defending OP, can you not read?

My bad.

sage negated