Can someone explain to me why the whole Trump- Russian thing is a big deal...

Can someone explain to me why the whole Trump- Russian thing is a big deal? According to Moscow “there were contacts" now obviously Trump's people have denied this but if it comes out to be true could it have any consequences legally?

I've heard some libs talk of Russia using Trump to control (or at least have influence in) the US via Russia. Like Russia has been doing in other countries.

Comrade Trump goes undercover in America

Russia controls Trump.
The Jews control Hillary.
At least there won't be a third world war while Trump is in office.

Well, not exactly russia.
Russia has specific interests especially with multinational corporations, that in turn control Trump.
Trump is essentially a puppet completely under the control of a bunch of corporations (that he openly accepts because his entire life this has benefited him greatly economically speaking).

In short, if you live outside the US, be happy that Trump is the new president, because he won't really start wars anywhere you give a shit about, unless it's extremely profitable (basically he'll continue wars in places nobody you care about lives, purely for profit).
I you live in the US you're pretty much fucked as every aspect of your government goes under the ruling thumb of absolute retards that are there as puppets for Trump with the only purpose of minimize all forms of public costs and maximize their own paychecks.
But that's fine since americans are dumb anyway (and will get even dumber with their public education going down the drain to the last drops in the coming years).

It's good news for everyone but US citizens themselves.
I say celebrate, and stop giving a fuck, the important thing is that WW3 isn't going to happen anytime soon.

This all the time, most people hate trump, but is better than killary.

wut?

You lost, are you even still being paid?

Clearly a CTR faggot

Look the last 50 FUCKING YEARS of american presidents have been puppets under the control of multinational corporations.
It's isn't news.
If anything i appreciate Trump because he doesn't hide it very well, the name of the game with him is enriching himself and his friends as much as possible.

Trump is a greedy son of a bitch that doesn't give a fuck about nationalism and just uses it to reel in votes from idiots, he just cares about one thing: money.

Trump IS capitalism, he IS america, he is the personification of everything american capitalism stands for.
You shouldn't get mad when people point out the obvious you shit for brains, you should be happy.
There very few people on this planet that are more american than Trump in every possible way.

if obama wasn't impeached for rigging the election, nothing will happen to trump.

Putin is anti-globalist

Trump is anti-globalist

The political/corporate/banking establishment in Europe and America don't like nationalism

there you go

Pfft, yeah, sure

what world are you living in where the establishment is currently salivating at the thought of a putin/trump alliance?

So are CTR still paying you to shitpost or did you just get cosy?

The same world you live in, a world where multinational corporations control the US and Russia, and good relations between them means even more profits.
War equals profits, true, but that doesn't mean they want to profit off WW3.
They're making profits off smaller, more manageable wars in shithole countries.

Frankly i prefer Mario Kart to Crash Team Racing, but yeah, i admit Naughty Dog pays me 30 bucks each post.

too much for you user, you need to spread the wealth.

You're ignorant, which is okay because it's not your fault. It's the media's fault. You're right about multinational corporations having a stake in both Russian and American affairs.

I'm tired of typing this crap over and over. look up the qatar pipeline that was designed to run right through syria and undercut russian sales of natural gas and also al the other shit surrounding this proposed pipeline

Then i'm right about the only thing that fucking matters, and US presidents have been nothing but a joke in years.

They probably are still holding out hope they're gonna get paid.

i'm curious as to how much they made over the last few months

i'm also curious as to how none of us ever got on the inside

Rolled 3 + 3 (1d20)

You think we didn't?

i never saw any screenshots or anything

then again i haven't gone to Holla Forums much as of recent, not since the third debate

RT was almost as anti-Trump as it was anti-Clinton they shilled for Bernie and third party candidates.

when will you people learn that all government is bad?

I have been paying attention to Russian / NATO relations for years now and as far as I can tell the only reason people call Trump pro-Russia is he doesn't want ISIS to take over Syria and he doesn't act like it's the middle of the cold war.

Bernie was a safe bet.
Clinton was obviously the worst choice for Russia
Trump is the wild card, the guy isn't predictable, and his lack of political knowledge means that he will not be in charge, at least not like Obama was.

we're in the unknown here.

so far, Trump gobbled Wall street banker's dick.
they're really in heaven and the indexes went up.
he proved himself not to be the "anti-establishment" guy he pretended to be.

as for the rest i thing the GOP will take charge from here.

fuck off ctr, you're not even getting paid any more

test

I'm skeptical of Trump but it is too early to label him as a sell out before he even has entered office.

that "argument" doesn't hold anymore, the election is over. idiot.