TRUMP : RACIAL PROFILING IS COMMON SENSE

TRUMP : RACIAL PROFILING IS COMMON SENSE

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/donald-trump-profiling-law-enforcement/index.html

Well no shit. How the hell are the cops supposed to do their jobs if they can't describe the suspect because it would hurt some liberal's feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Peril
therightstuff.biz/2016/06/13/the-yerrow-perir/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Thailand_insurgency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_National_Liberation_Front
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YOU OP

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

(checked)
B-But muh white lone wolf! Muh Timothy McVeigh! Nice one Trump. Kick them out.

The lugenpresse will be wringing their hands about this for weeks, broadcasting the God Emperor's message of mudslime bans and racial profiling everywhere. When normies hear it most of them will think "hey wait, that's just common sense".

He's playing the (((MSM))) like a fiddle

Like he always does. It's like he's poking a fire, making the flames go higher while harnessing the heat. I used to think this was random but Trump is definitely playing a long game with these people. He could do this to the Presidency Throne of America.

At least the first American Emperor isn't going to be a dumb ass.

What will he mention next to redpill us on Israel, Holla Forums?

(checked)

I was wondering what caused the latest shouts of OY VEY from the distance. Now I know, thanks OP.

It's fucking exhausting that we have to pretend not to know who commits the crime and the terrorism, when anybody who uses their brain can see, plain as day, who commits the crime and the terrorism.

Because "muh feelings."

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TRUMP GAINED THE VOTE OF EVERY POLICE OFFICER IN THE US?

Whenever Trump mentions Israel like this, I always imagine a bunch of superkikes smiling hugely, eyes wide, and whispering "oy… VEY" though gritted teeth.

MUDSLIME IS NOT A RACE

kek

TF?

Has the NRA become controlled op?

Shills will STILL claim that he's a shill for Israel after this. He wouldn't bring them in the middle as a shield against their own criticism if he wasn't aware of their double standards and tricks.

Now if we could just pass them the "likely voter" list of all the niggers and spics in their communities so they can go "do their job" and "lock up criminals," we'll be doing great!

Well most mudslimes are african or middle-eastern, soooooooooo……

All squares are rectangles. Not all rectangles are square.

Nope. Think again, faggot. 62% of Muslims live in S or SE Asian. The most populous muslim nation is Indonesia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

You're a fucking racist.
>>>Holla Forums

stupid faggot

He's playing the media like a fiddle once again.

Well the jews cant do no wrong according to MSM and libshits.So it makes sense.

That burn was so scorching it's well done.

Trump didn't say racial profiling.

He said profiling.

Well it seems like most (if not all) of these "radical islamic terrorists" are shitskins, and they come from shitskin countries like Indonesia, Pakistan, etc. So I'll amend my previous post and just say

Well most mudslimes are shitskins, soooooooooo……

The idea is that you were pulling a /leftycuck/ and forcing race on something that has nothing causal to do with race.

Don't do that.

Eh, I still consider Pakis the equivalent of Middle Eastern, though I wager they fell into S Asia categorically.

(checked)
god bless trump

As usual, Trump didn't mention race anywhere, he was talking about muslims, but the lugenpresse randomly throws race in there anyway and hopes nobody will notice.

If it has absolutely nothing to do with race then tell me, who is this going to affect more (as in, who is going to be PROFILED more): White Muslims or shitskin Muslims?

You guessed it! Shitskins! Because most muzzies are, in fact, not white!

I don't give a shit. It's going to be used against brown people. That includes SE asians and Indians.

Your 'strategy', if you will; completely ignores the majority of shitskins.

That's pretty clickbait tier. Trump didn't mention race at all there, and the article itself doesn't even mention race. The video for that article mentions racial profiling. Lügenpresse lying as usual

thanks. see below

Learn your fucking history and anthropology, numbnuts (pics related)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Peril
therightstuff.biz/2016/06/13/the-yerrow-perir/

Wrong again, nigger. There is huge problem with Muslims blowing up shit in S. Thailand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Thailand_insurgency

and the Philippines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_National_Liberation_Front

and, of course, within Indonesia itself, against the largely secular republican government there – 8 in just the last 5 years!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia

Need I go on…?

Sooooooo… take your ass back to reddit you self-absorbed clueless ethnocentric Western child of privilege

we only allow sophisticated, intellectual racists here. :^)

Kek. So we can call each other as sir?

kek just ordained the title for Holla Forumsacks as 'sir'.
Sophisticated
Intellectual
Racist

OYYYYYYY
STOP HIM

(checked)

THE OVERTON WINDOW JUST SHIFTED A MILE TO THE RIGHT

What's politically correct here isn't exactly correct there and vice versa.

idk. I went back and looked, and its not clear. But, if you take away Pakis and India, then its still like 40%. Bangladesh is the 4th largest Muslim population (Indonesia the largest). Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, etc all have significant populations.

Also, see here:
The point is slanty-eyed, sideways-vagina'd Muslims blow shit up, too. So, its not a race thing. "Muslim" or "Radical Islamic Terrorism" isn't technically a racial term. Though, of course, the SE Asian Muslims rarely export their violence to the US as far as I know.

checked

that's going in the fucking meme-book. Somebody cap that for posterity.

Maybe, but with no real effect. The truth is cops still profile, even the Feds. Its even in their manuals and shit. Of course, its not polite to talk about it, so I guess this would technically be shifting the overton window.

But, I guess my point is that the significance of an overton window shift is whether or not it has a meaningful effect on policy. Other than maybe keeping a few more Arabs out for a little while longer, its not clear that this is going to have a significant effect.

capped

Again they're pushing islam to be a race instead of a religion, just like they try to label "mexican" as a race instead of a nationality. What a surprise.

KEK is pleased. Now go and build that Wall. And help us get these FUCKING roaches out of Europe. Remember your Plea Lord Trump.

KEK is watching. ALWAYS.

OH VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dat Jew Dropped his Spagetti.

When did anarcho-cuck Molyneaux become that fucking based?

It's like Trump wants them to radicalize.

Even if minorities do become radicalized, it's highly likely that they'll just burn down their own neighborhoods.

i can almost hear the "Oy vey"

The words are behavioral profiling.
Use those and its also more effective in who you look for.
Racial profiling is something that only works for genetic maladies, and to make people feel more tribalistic.

Better version.

kek this is perfect

Looks like Trump is using the chosen against liberals and other chosen.
Liberal: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Liberals: Uh, ok

Do you hear that Holla Forums?
It's the sound coming accordion man and goosestep bass line.

He's talking about profiling, not racial profiling. Him mentioning mudslimes is legitimate

Fixed for you.

#NotAllQuadrilaterals

They finally caught a Shoah on film.

He's going to be goose-stepping into frame of these videos in about a week.

Can he tell this to the TSA so they can stop harassing White people when it's only muslims that commit terrorism?

Trump loves Israel and Jews but the difference is that he is not controlled by them. Which is why he points at them and says let's be more like them and why he celebrates his Jewish grandchildren. Frankly if a politician is pushing us to be more like Israel I'm all for him because Israel has fairly solid domestic policies, its their foreign interventionism trying to push countries into adopting policies that they never would themselves that pisses me off.

glorious.

Once again, OP is gobbling more nigger cocks than milo.

Come back when 64% of your population supports racial profiling like in The Netherlands, cucks

Holy shit, you can just feel the oy vey

Holy fucking shit.
That made my fucking day.

Fucking saved. That was fucking amazing haha. That fucking stupid like should just lie and say yes. What an idiot.

Like* my phone doesn't approve of anti-Semitic comments it seems

FUCK again ???
KIKE

all i see are 4 triangles….
#fuckyourbeautystandards

fixed it for you.

gonna keep checking their privilege, sir.

Not a bad way to look at things.
Guess it's one step at the time.

I'm actually old enough to remember when security at the airport was a two minute annoyance…..

My dad was an officer in the army, he was just waved through security when he traveled in uniform. Now TSA will tackle soldiers in full BDUs if they don't throw their snowglobes away.

sounds like mudslimes are just bikers without the bikes

Go rent American Gangster to find out why.

Look I understand why, but it was nice that it was a time when certain people were waived through…

Not to mention, as a kid you could go into the cockpit of a plane and get a badass little faux-pilot pin.

According to Jews, "Muslim" and "Jew" denote either a race or a religion depending on which is rhetorically convenient for them at the moment.

OY VEY

leld

That's actually a good perspective on it.

I know it has to be coming, and I can not wait for him to bust out "common sense profiling reform" at a rally or debate. Just hammer the point relentlessly that profiling is common sense and bust the dem's asses for being "obstructionists" with order and the safety of the American public, mirroring the way libs pull that shit on gun law. I'm sure they won't appreciate the irony due to the monumental lack of self awareness, but holy shit will it clonk some bonkers anyway.

Because for fucking once we have a leader, Trump, that is aligning all these weird "rebellious" members of the right into paleocons.

If this continues, the future finally looks bright.

Congrats on finally getting it right. Here are your dubs

10/10

This is fucking fantastic.

enhanced, lol

Trump will advocate for sterilizing blacks because Israel did it