Reminder that the race-war is the ultimate solution to our problems

Reminder that the race-war is the ultimate solution to our problems.

It's better to fight and take chances than to let the white race cease to exist

rid the world of a nigger, kill yourself

go ahead bro, we're right behind you

Race war now!

Always kill a traitor before enemy. First we need to get rid of white libtards and race traitors then rest will be easy.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

t.mudslime

t. Joshua ben Israel Davidovich-Feinstein

Unfortunately this is true.

Just think of how many problems in the world are caused by race related tension and distrust and differences. Almost all of our modern day collusion would fucking disappear and the only thing standing between us and science fiction reality is gender politics.

Keeping different races in their own countries sounds like a better choice on hindsight, but you're inevitably going to eventually end up with self hating cucks and women who want to give their and your assholes to niggers and ruin everything.

the better solution is for all races to mix until there's only one race

have you asked your mom?
she might want to keep her niggers
and then there's your sister too..

First pedophiles and now this… shame on you dysnomia!

I think the race war will come to much, much darker terms, every woman in the planet will be raped at least once per race, that means 4 times minimum, also the woman will need to keep it a secret as knowing the race of the baby will push males from every other race to try and kill her, even worse, the more babies are born, the more complicated it will get, as those people will not be related by family, but by race, perpetuating this race war and making siblings kill eachother.

you are just pathetic

i propose we get rid of retards as well, starting with you, OP

How will Race-War provide us with renewable energy?

Breeding black slaves

So Trump was elected because Hillary wanted to get us into a war and we didn’t want a war so now we can get into a war because Trump is elected? Am I missing something here?

Just your enlistment

Yes. Yes, you are.
But what it is, we are not going to tell you. That's White Privilidge.

There's a difference between fighting our squatting aryan friends and fighting the mudcancer that's infesting our streets and ruining our cities as we speak.

You have to get rid of the kikes first, retard.

No, policy reform is the ultimate solution.

Yes but, what you fail to realize is that the white man has already learned how to rape, steal and kill from the black man.

This, to be quite honest, my family.