Tfw I'm shadowbanned on Youtube

tfw I'm shadowbanned on Youtube

my main account cannot post new comments, only replies to other comments

I've tested this with multiple accounts and my comments on my main profile don't go through.

Making this thread so people know, they may be shadow banned.

that's what you get for being such a shitlord

post your account so we can see

You must be a retarded shadow nigger

Yeah me too, who cares though youtube is shit.

Me too. Youtube won't let me sign anymore in unless I give them my phone number.
I hate Google so much.

I'm even more shadow banned, I see my own comments post just fine but if I'm not logged in, they're just not there. I log back in, they're there. It's fucking ridiculous, but I know why I got shadow banned: I watched Islamic terrorist recruitment videos that were disguised as being lectures on theology and such, all of which I reported and explained in the report. It's hilarious because it's the same as reporting to the cops that a neighbor or something seems suspiciously like a terrorist, or that there's an internationally wanted terrorist staying at your local mosque or something, the cops suspect you. I actually think Youtube reported me to the feds and I ended up on some terrorist suspect list because I speak Arabic, Pashto, Persian and other "terrorist languages" even though I regularly used my knowledge of said languages to report pro-terrorist content on social media since most people who speak those languages who are Muslims (vast majority of them) don't condemn terrorism at all or at least not from their own communities.

Though I suppose maybe actively searching for such videos and FB groups and shit is legit a bit suspicious, and some of them may be honeypots… but in that case I'm really fucking confused because then they know I reported all of the pages I visited and the videos I watched, often with a full translation of what was said in them and why it was obviously pro-terrorist shit even if it wasn't blatantly said to be such.

thats fucked

well trump is hiring. you can be his informant to get mudslimes back to sandland.
nevermind. killyourself sand nigger terrorist.

Breathe.

I'm a white American and I voted for Trump. I served my country, in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Speaking the languages that the terrorists speak is necessary to fight against them. I will not kill myself.

OP here, same exact shit, and i tested it with another of my YT accounts and it doesn't happen proving it's unique to my main account

Can I have an order of two kill yourself, please?

would you like an apple pie with that?

>>>/4cuck/

make another account

Good goy

not having adblock or disabling suggestions personalization

that's what you get for being cyberbullies!

Good, probably deserved it.
You can post all the racist garbage you want on this shit site, but in the real world, nobody wants to hear your middle school tier bullshit.

Now you can permanently stay in Holla Forums you useless fuck.

Imagine a dude who goes on all the cp websites in order to download everything but tells you that he's actually reporting everything to authorities so he's totally not a pedophile, you guys, honest.

That's you, except with exploding sandniggers instead of naked kids.

Naa you're just shadow banned for a while or for a specific channel.
It happened to me several times.
It can also happen to replies you make on an isolated single comment if you trigger people too hard.

It also varies.
Sometimes it's a full shadowban
Sometimes your comment disappears entirely
Sometimes your comment or reply is only visible to people via google alerts

Weird seeing Jack Stark memes. Source?

Still salty about your candidate losing eh kiddo?

OP IS NOT A FAGGOT
keep up the good work fag

how do I remove it I don't want to make a knew account mine is from 2009

ree

idk why i typed that time to hang myself

Could be what you are saying, try posting a normal comment. If Youtube thinks it's spam it goes to the uploader who has to decide.