EXCUSE ME EVERYONE, IF I COULD HAVE YOUR ATTENTION FOR A MOMENT, I'D LIKE TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF DIRE IMPORTANCE!

EXCUSE ME EVERYONE, IF I COULD HAVE YOUR ATTENTION FOR A MOMENT, I'D LIKE TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF DIRE IMPORTANCE!

Okay, you know that screencap that gets posted every once in a while about "celeb" enthusiasts who ages before any of the following migrations were banned from halfchan and came here after their disgusting pedophillic "celeb" board died? They created /waifuist/ and /got/ and are living cancer who can't stand eachother, so in their autistic fury they demand an audience hear them endlessly discuss their obsession with various actresses with large heads and flat chests most everyone else finds ugly until they kill the board they've invaded because everyone gets sick of their autistic shit and leaves?

Okay. Exhibit A:

>>>/waifuist/
She's dead, Jim.

Exhibit's B-Z:

(I actually see a lot of the spam threads about this crap that were up early have been deleted, and I seriously have to applaud that for what it's worth.)

All the endless roleplay shit, all the threads about Jenny, Maisie, Chloe, Daisy, Sigourney, Beckinsale, Gillian, the flat chick from Fifth Element, etc. All the retarded queen threads, AM I PAINTING A CLEAR ENOUGH PICTURE? THEIR LATEST BOARD IS DEAD SO THEY'VE MIGRATED HERE FOR MONTHS TO DROWN US IN THEIR AUTISTIC DIARRHEA UNTIL THEY CLAIM ANOTHER FUCKING BOARD.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/TheLoveShake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jenny is more than waifuniggerism, she's Star Wars related and our literal girl.

Who's Jenny.

lighten up dude it's just a joke lol

cytu.be/r/TheLoveShake

You're in for a ride baby

Some tranny an autistic ATHF fan is obsessed with.

Marge lost

Also Tranny Detective is on our side fam

This is word for word the same "argument" they made on halfchan years ago before getting banned for spamming disgusting threads about pubescent armpits, disney starlets feet, cum tributes and the taste of menstrual blood. Complete with the smug anime girl.

Autism. Autism never changes.

I know, I like him he can stay (even though I'm pretty sure he's doing an 'ironic' character.)

What does Jenny's teeth feel like? I want to chew her teeth

We all are, hell I'm the only one posting in this thread, Holla Forums is literally just a computer simulation made by Tay to simulate what it would be like to be a NEET autist. None of us exist, we're all just AI who think we're people and think we're more than one person tbh

You're talking about a board that has at least one Trump thread every day because Trump is apparently TV buddy.

Holla Forumseddit. Holla Forumseddit never changes.

So I guess this is the new Jeneral thread,
and someone mentioned Trump so how long until Son of Drumfpsperg appears?

Who cares? He's not even a fraction as funny as the original.
I used to give real drumpfsperg as many (you)s as possible specifically because of those insane outbursts he'd occasionally go into. They just came off as naturally funny to me.
With the imitator you can tell he's trying as hard as he can to come up with funny shit, but like a kid imitating a class clown he just comes off as sad.

I'm rewatching Idolmaster, and when I remembered that Iori is known as the anal queen in the fandom I started constantly thinking about her having anal sex.

Idolmaster sucks.

Yeah he's got the smugness down but he forgets to drop bits of bait.

Don't just write "DRUMPF BTFO, HOW WILL THE RIGHT EVER RECOVER" you gotta be hypocritical like "Oh does reddipol need a safe space", there's more to it obviously (like refuse to use the real names of things, type in all lower case, don't freak out immediately, throw in some random tidbits about how much you suck ie; 'If it wasn't for drumpf I wouldn't have to worry about my arts foundation being cut' or something like that)

He misses the subtlety but I hope he gets there

I only own Idolmaster for PS3, is the series good?

He forgets to throw random all caps words in odd places throughout the rants.

He also uses redtext differently, and fucks it up too often so he winds up with dumb mistakes like ==DRUMPF=

Yeah it's good. Also pretty famous for its animation.

Seriously, why was this anchored? They're going to kill this board like they do every board they've done this on. If they're not neutered they're only going to get worse.

Its pretty bad.

What did he mean by this?

Since it's anchored
The only reason Jennyposting is funny/fun is because you freak out, because others freak out and spam the board in 'defense', if you just let it go and ignored it, it'd be dead by next week but you literally can't leave it alone and so…we keep it up. If you were sperging about Holla Forums, i'd be posting Holla Forums related movies. Hell Jenny threads are kept to one thread that then dies and another gets put up, gotta lighten up dude

So?

Why?

Also I agree with this.

It's a generally well-liked series (among people who watch this kind of anime).

Holy fuck are you incredibly autistic.

This thread is quite seriously the first time I have ever commented on "jenny" at all. Ever. What's more, those threads aren't the singular subject of this thread, here name is one of EIGHT named as examples. Do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now?

So it wasn't an argument then, it isn't an argument now. It's just gross, pedophilic shitposting meant to annoy people. Lucky for you the BO embraces shitposting, but only because they love bathing in filth is your autism allowed.

It's fine once in a while, but you fucks have ramped it up to levels that there's simply no justification for. None of it's funny. "I'm doing it to piss you off!" is just incredibly autistic "haha, I was only pretending to be retarded!" anti-humor. Forced memes are never funny, that's why they're forced.

maybe no one wants to discuss shitty tv shows and movies?
Watching people get upset over something this minor is extremely funny tbqh.