Loretta Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

Loretta Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed

In an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd, Attorney General Loretta Lynch says that on Monday, the FBI will release edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando nightclub shooter to the police during his rampage.

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of alleigance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said. "We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State]."

The Washington Post reported last week that the gunman made multiple phone calls while holding hostages: "The gunman who opened fire inside a nightclub here said he carried out the attack because he wanted 'Americans to stop bombing his country,' according to a witness who survived the rampage."

Salon reported that: “Everybody who was in the bathroom who survived could hear him talking to 911, saying the reason why he’s doing this is because he wanted America to stop bombing his country."

The Washington Post also noted that during his 911 call from the club, the gunman referenced the Boston Marathon bombers and claimed "that he carried out the shooting to prevent bombings, [echoing] a message the younger Boston attacker had scrawled in a note before he was taken into custody by police."

FBI Director James Comey said at a press conference that the shooter’s past comments about Islamist groups were "inflammatory and contradictory."

"We see no clear evidence that he was directed externally," the president added. "It does appear that at the last minute, he announced allegiance to ISIL. But there is no evidence so far that he was in fact directed by ISIL, and at this stage there’s no direct evidence that he was part of a larger plot." ISIL is another name for ISIS, or the Islamic State.

Loretta Lynch says the FBI will release: "A printed transcript [that] will begin to capture the back and forth between him and the negotiators."

"We're trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible," she said.

Transcript:

archive.is/NzI7P

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/blogs/upshot/nbc-fires-producer-over-edited-zimmerman-911-call-201124740.html
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/19/islam-isis-loretta-lynch-censored-911-orlando/
youtu.be/7nFyV7-UY9w
money.cnn.com/2015/12/04/media/san-bernardino-apartment-media/index.html
youtu.be/Vikn4fcFq7I
youtu.be/z0thCKVuWts
youtu.be/-FrBT5KiFis
youtu.be/17i-OseAsOA
twitter.com/seanmdav/status/744335332150226945
archive.is/UTPBz
turbobit.net/qvt2frkn2qmc.html
turbobit.net/b18vf1yh53yz.html
turbobit.net/qwoat8buo95a.html
turbobit.net/brwhexfd261j.html
turbobit.net/ipkjwu0c5nvw.html
turbobit.net/22r11700sj7x.html
turbobit.net/sogfj63pdwk6.html
turbobit.net/kcctpluy8tro.html
turbobit.net/ijyv9oqu7ghd.html
turbobit.net/srweqzzpdbip.html
turbobit.net/1j0sahbr92kv.html
turbobit.net/sb7xpe1b7gh8.html
turbobit.net/5awk5xrt2t4r.html
turbobit.net/xoudde6myrwr.html
turbobit.net/02aapr7gz5fi.html
turbobit.net/ljvkbeu28sxm.html
turbobit.net/qap4x640p4hw.html
heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Adblocker-Axel-Springer-zieht-Klage-gegen-Blockr-zurueck-3240983.html
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/06/20/investigativeupdateorlandoshooting.pdf
fbi.gov/tampa/press-releases/2016/investigative-update-regarding-pulse-nightclub-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Made a webm

How do they get away with this?

What more do these people need? They faggots don't need to network so much when they can just claim representation. Shit was false flag af tbh tho fan

You guys think Trump will take Arpaio as At. Gen?

Arpaio can be immigration czar

Trump is going to have a fucking field day with this.

Didn't some libshit decision take place in New Jersey recently that Christie was ineffective in stopping? I can't remember what it was though.

Don't get me wrong, I like crispy but what has he actually done? I'm under the impression he just hopped aboard the Trump train because he knew it was unstoppable not because it's where his loyalties lie. I feel he's got a lot to prove.

The audacity of these niggers I swear to god

Wew lad this sure looks like a false flag now doesn't it! What would benefit (((them))) and their narrative more than an ISIS thug shooting libshits and degenerates?

I was always under the impression that Chrispie Creme say the writing on the wall and wanted to ensure he got into Trump's good books. No idea if he's actually any good.

This is outrageous.

…But she's leaving out important information. This is illegal as fuck.

What, you think Obongo's pet nigress isn't completely above the law?

Nigger, the prophet Muhammad could rise from the grave, give a speech urging Islamic followers to join him in his holy war against the west and these fucks would STILL try to make this out to be the fault of white people

Nothing will change their mind and perception of reality. Do you even Yuri Bezmenov?

yahoo.com/news/blogs/upshot/nbc-fires-producer-over-edited-zimmerman-911-call-201124740.html

Wasn't propaganda legalized within the USA not too long ago?

Who's going to arrest her? The Attorney General?

OMG it's like 2016.
It was during their holy days ramendan or whatever and they're not even allowed to talk to people if they disagree with them or something during that time so it couldn't be because of his religion.

He also claimed that he was a member of based Hezbollah, which is fighting ISIS.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

They get away with this because no one is hanging them for it.

Fair.

Most transparent administration in history, obviously.

CURRENT YEAR!

THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY

It's the other way around. Obama is her pet dog.

Arpaio needs to be the Commandant of Camp Beaner. The forced labor camp for illegals.

Just snackbar my country up

Jesus Christ, the guy swears allegiance to ISIS on the phone but the word of some fags in a bathroom is more important. They would take their word over his own.

And do they seriously expect me to buy that he shot up gays because he wanted America to stop bombing his country? I could see a connection to a BOMBER using bombs to the "stop bombing us" cause, but you really expect me to believe some dude shot gays over that? It's not even remotely connected, not to mention
HE FUCKING SWORE ALLEGIANCE TO ISIS
reporters are supposed to REPORT not DISTORT

This is blatant journalistic heresy. They're literally admitting they're completely twisting a story. And not only that, they think they're the good guys for doing it, and others do too. Holy shit man I can't wait for these fucking propaganda machines to go bankrupt. From their ashes, we will be the ones to take their place.

Holla Forums will rule the world

No, it was already legal for every department except State and the Broadcasting Board of Governors. The Smith-Mundt Act was amended a few years ago to end the prohibition on programs like Voice for America releasing transcripts to US citizens.

Are you sure about that, goy? Who owns the media and reporters?

But if they say bad things about muslims now, they won't vote democrat in the election.

They're not even trying anymore. This is disgusting. And the reporters just accept it with no pushback. Reprehensible shit.

The recording will come out eventually right?
Aren't they all made public eventually?
Like that cop and his wife who called a waahmbulance because they thought they were dying after they ate the bag of cannabis brownie he confiscated?

Reminder that Chuck Todd is a kike.

Get this to the emperor
ASAP

Loretta Lynch: "Protecting ISIS is in the interest of American National Security is what I'm actually saying, Chuck"

False flag confirmed.

This reminds me of the 51 State dept diplomats that just said we need to take out Assad because apparently he's fucking up our "policy in the region."

Seriously, nothing else even begins to make sense

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

" Until this month, a vast ocean of U.S. programming produced by the Broadcasting Board of Governors such as Voice of America, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, and the Middle East Broadcasting Networks could only be viewed or listened to at broadcast quality in foreign countries.

The programming varies in tone and quality, but its breadth is vast: It’s viewed in more than 100 countries in 61 languages. The topics covered include human rights abuses in Iran, self-immolation in Tibet, human trafficking across Asia, and on-the-ground reporting in Egypt and Iraq.

The restriction of these broadcasts was due to the Smith-Mundt Act, a long-standing piece of legislation that has been amended numerous times over the years, perhaps most consequentially by Arkansas Senator J. William Fulbright. In the 1970s, Fulbright was no friend of VOA and Radio Free Europe, and moved to restrict them from domestic distribution, saying they "should be given the opportunity to take their rightful place in the graveyard of Cold War relics."

Fulbright’s amendment to Smith-Mundt was bolstered in 1985 by Nebraska Senator Edward Zorinsky, who argued that such "propaganda" should be kept out of America as to distinguish the U.S. "from the Soviet Union where domestic propaganda is a principal government activity." "

"Partial Transcript" = editing and manipulation. They're probably doing more than simply removing the allegiance to ISIS part.

Would it be possible to sue them to obtain the original unaltered phone call?

No its actually not for an Islamic caliphate, but a giant "greater Israel." People need to look up the Yinon Plan and PNAC if they want all this horseshit to make sense. Assad is a major stick in the wheels of this plan if you look it up then you will definitely see what I mean.

Obama's foreign policy is nothing different than what our other recent presidents' policies have been, and that's kill and destabilize in the name of Israel. And they'll get you to hate Muslims so that you do it for them. Not saying I like Islam in anyway, but spill your own blood you kikes.

Man our leaders are digging their own graves with this constant bullshit. How can anyone even pretend they "have Americans' best interests in mind."

That phrase itself is entirely meaningless now. In fact, when I think about it in a 2deep4u mindset, it almost feels as though America doesn't really even exist anymore as an entity. Anyone else get that? This is insanity.

Yeah you can do a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). But that takes time. By then all the normies will have forgotten about it.

Democracy works. :^)

That's what's so confusing to me. Someone in another thread claimed it was so that they could push the narrative of "should people on the (((terrorist watchlist))) be able to buy guns?" and then create a slippery slope.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/19/islam-isis-loretta-lynch-censored-911-orlando/

Since when has the US ever stopped bombing a country because a (sand)nigger shot some people, let alone brown homosexuals. hahahahahaha. Was this guy really that retarded?

He didn't have to be. He was directed by Huma Abedin, Clinton's fucking campaign manager.

Okay, now this is getting really suspicious. wtf? Holy shit, guise, save me from it; that paranoia is creeping in.

Nigretta Lynch should be throwing Shillary in the slammer, not de-classifying documents about that mudslime.

Fuck you niggers. The whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me god.

I can't wait for the Day of the Rope so we can lynch Lynch.

sure.

I just finished playing Splinter Cell Blacklist and the islamic terrorist leader gave that same reason for why he was staging those attacks.
The hilarious part is that the president was a woman who looked an awful lot like Hillary and the terrorist was actually after her supposedly deleted emails.

What the fuck? I guess they don't want people getting more rustled about muzzies then they already are. Just release the full audio and face the truth.

sauce?

THIS.

Absolute traitorous retardation. These people watched Bambi and Ferngully and are now applying the horseshit they learned to brutal reality. There will be more civilians deaths to radical islamic terrorism, and they will have been 100% completely preventable.

MEME MAGICK

This can end being good. When the full transcript ends being released everyone will be pissed. I'm really curious about how Obama will be remembered.

checked.

No, I was just being inflammatory. But, she does have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood (just as her father did) and Obama and Clinton stopped the Feds from looking into those Mosques where the Orlando and San Bernardino shooters came from.

maybe one day people will say
instead of

VOTE FOR TRUMP (PBUH)

This is it. It's all over for Trump. Man, I wish I didn't spend my rent money donating to him.
Shit, do you think Jim Gilmore has a chance to take the convention? Or should I hop on the #JindalMissile?

Translation: we are covering our asses because we threw our weight behind the Snackbars and the truth would trigger Bosnia tier kebab removal

If and when there's another attack, Donaldo will be fucking carried into the Oval Office like a crowdsurfing Napoleon.

This bait again?

Just take this guy from a country where they stone people to death's word for it!

Why am I not surprised

Because literal retards will believe anything
youtu.be/7nFyV7-UY9w

The only american principle left is submission to those who aren't dumb enough to bow to american principles

This temple is one great diseased whore ready to fall down and burn mid pump

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS NEGRESS BECOME ATTORNEY GENERAL?

That video, what the hell?

Not even the first time that happened. Same shit after San Bern

It was presented as media forcing their way in, but whatever it's absurd..

money.cnn.com/2015/12/04/media/san-bernardino-apartment-media/index.html

At least he didn't jump on the bandwagon of calling Trump a racist after he called out the spic judge, like Jewt and the rest did.

Butthurt Dopey Prince is butthurt.

Dopey.
That's magnificent.

Every Attorney General has been an absolute piece of shit but Lynch and Holder really brought it to a new level of shitbaggery.

She's so fucked up over her own bullshit that she can't even say 'partial' correct.

Just like the others orlando was an obvious drill
youtu.be/Vikn4fcFq7I

With obvious crisis actors
youtu.be/z0thCKVuWts

An obvious patsy shooter with a history of making fake propaganda
youtu.be/-FrBT5KiFis

and an obvious anti trump/gun agenda
youtu.be/17i-OseAsOA

Yet only the bullshit put out by talmudvision will ever get a sticky here or attention by the alt right sheep who think being 'redpilled' means knowing feminists are full of shit. JIDF shills aren't even necessary here, television has the whole thing on autopilot.

Sorry Holla Forums but this doesn't logically follow.
it sounds to me like they are leaving out his pledges as not to give him a free platform to spread his bullshit. They are actively admitting that he did pledge to ISIS they aren't trying to cover it it up. If they were covering it up why admit that they are tacking it out.

I can't reconcile with this. I'm done with the current administration, and I can't wait for Trump. I'm starting a RWDS… who's with me?

Make a FOIA request
I doubt the kikes will do anything, but do it just so they have to say something.

I am. In like a month, my rifle parts need to arrive and I need to build it.

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not…

The social effect of this shooting has been
equating homosexuality to a western value
I have personally started to see a shift in rhetoric of people of the right from 'having the freedom to be homosexual is a western value' to 'having a homosexual community is a western value'.
It's slight, but I believe anti-terrorism patriotism is being preyed upon to further cement homosexuality as a perceived important aspect of western culture.

They don't have to play up the ISIS stuff in this case further than it has been. It already served its purpose of pushing some right-wingers to make a mental leap.

Sorry for the red text, but I don't know how to make a post that gets noticed without that or some fubar half-meme

There's no point in bothering to release it then, it's as useless as broadcasting more propaganda.

twitter.com/seanmdav/status/744335332150226945
Read along, then tell me they're not covering it up.

I sold a snow cone to a nigger once.

Do I have to like niggers now?

I mean holy fuck, FOIA has released documents that are entirely redacted.

That last video, you can see the teleprompter in the reflection of his glasses.

I'll second this, I listen to cuckservative talk radio (Hannity, Rush, Cain, Dana Laesh) on my way to and from work just to hear what angles that side is pushing at any given time. What I have heard absolutely backs up what you are saying. Just a few years ago these people would be speaking out against homosexuals at every possible turn, now suddenly we have to defend them and their rights to be mentally ill degenerates.

It's kind of like how you wouldn't have heard aforementioned cuckservatives use the words racism or sexism a decade or so ago unless they were criticizing the left. Now they go right along with it. It's sad that most of their viewers/listeners will never catch this, it's not even hidden. I guess they're just following the leaders…

I think you're right, but this is how I see it.

Working through and fixing the fuck-ups of your own culture is a western value. It's not for another, lesser, culture to say what happens here is wrong, and to carry out punishment themselves. And the type of punishment chosen is certainly not a western value – the death penalty is for heinous convicted murderers and those convicted of high-level treason – and further more these individuals should be granted appeals to make sure we're doing the right thing.

TL;DR they're our fags, we'll decide how to handle the situation, and we'll do it our way.

Doesn't matter, the early stuff sets the narrative for all the tards.

Lavoy Finicum, for example.

This.

It pisses me off that Islam is this influential in my country. Its affects on faggot Americans doesn't concern me as much as this attack is being used by the left to restrict gun rights. The only good thing that has happened I think is that the continuing attacks have redpilled a lot of norms.

Reminder that when Trump is president he can order the full release of all of this shit.

i don't think you are.

how about influenced? is that not relevant?

Nah, they are still holding out hope that they can somehow trick people into thinking that he's either White, or at least NOT-Muslim.

We need a countdown to when Trump ascends the thrown and ends this liberal madness.

John "Drone Boner" Robb brought up something that kinda relates to this.

archive.is/UTPBz

check em

it wouldn't let me post the text… picture with text in it worked just fine though.

It seems to me this is a first step in memory-holing the islam connection.

True. For now. In a few weeks they will not speak about it anymore. The history books will not mention it.

Carte blanche to write whatever you want.

So we just gotta keep that connection alive long enough to cement the long term memory association.

So, basically… we have to meme that the shooter was muslim until it sticks in people's memories.

Kinda sad that we'd have to meme the truth about reality to keep it remembered by the masses.. but, oh well.

If it's a typed transcript, not even the recording, how do we know that it's even part of what he said?
It could be something completely made up by Lynch's office. This is ridiculous. It's not the terrorist who's disseminating propaganda here.

Cuck Todd

Don't forget that they can just say its an ongoing investigation as well and release nothing, possibly for decades. But, yeah.

I'm skeptical too.

Okay, just spitballing… what if they're redacting portions and doing all of this in order to seem suspicious, because they want all of his contacts to freak wondering wtf he said on that phone call. Then, they maybe are monitoring them to see their reaction. This happens sometimes.

Was there a video of a guy sucking his own dick minutes before the shooting?

yeah. I have a screencap of the twitter, but I didn't ever look for the video

lol, Cap'tain Murriclapia
so progressive, so tolerant

with such levels of faggotry, I'm starting to think ISIL may have genuinely thought that gay club was an actual Murriclap army base

Metal Gear Solid 2 Far
The saddest part is that it will fall to us to be the guardians of history.

turbobit.net/qvt2frkn2qmc.html
turbobit.net/b18vf1yh53yz.html
turbobit.net/qwoat8buo95a.html
turbobit.net/brwhexfd261j.html
turbobit.net/ipkjwu0c5nvw.html
turbobit.net/22r11700sj7x.html
turbobit.net/sogfj63pdwk6.html
turbobit.net/kcctpluy8tro.html
turbobit.net/ijyv9oqu7ghd.html
turbobit.net/srweqzzpdbip.html
turbobit.net/1j0sahbr92kv.html
turbobit.net/sb7xpe1b7gh8.html
turbobit.net/5awk5xrt2t4r.html
turbobit.net/xoudde6myrwr.html
turbobit.net/02aapr7gz5fi.html
turbobit.net/ljvkbeu28sxm.html
turbobit.net/qap4x640p4hw.html

DEATH TO TRAITORS, STATE INDEPENDENCE

heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Adblocker-Axel-Springer-zieht-Klage-gegen-Blockr-zurueck-3240983.html

They already try to sue adblockers. Next step: Socalized media, already for TV and Radio in German speaking countries, BBC and several others.

Yropoor here. Nobody knows that shooter room show case county fair here.

Only one dude and I am dead sure he is on pol too.

e.g. gunshots over music. Music blasting at +100dB is not very pleasant. Regulation somewhere says it should be less for Orlando. I don't know any place with nanny state regulations allowing clubs over 100dB. A gunshot is over 100dB, well over 100dB. A gunshot is one of the loudest things a human can be exposed to. Either he had silencer mounted, they are confused as hell (never even heard a gunshot) or it is scripted.

Isn't this a good thing though?
If it drives gays to our cause then I suppose that helps us.

Bravo.
And because they don't rear children anymore as closet homos, the number of the West will drop even faster. Save for gays who flee into the West and make it even gayer.

Hes useless north jersey is all brown, and they are working their way south, the rich white people and kikes are fleeing to other states in masses, houses every where are up for sale.

Holy fuck, so disingenuous. They've been released.

God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.
of [omitted].

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/06/20/investigativeupdateorlandoshooting.pdf

Corrected green texting*

………………………………

CUCK TOAD

It's almost funny that they seriously think they could memoryhole a detail that was in all the initial reporting. The sad thing is they probably can, because half the country is willing to deceive themselves and believe the lie. It's funny that it's the half of the country that likes to think of itself as urbane, cultured, and intellectually elite that so willingly deceive themselves to uphold their narratives and go to great extents to obfuscate the truth. I cannot tell what in their psychology makes the double-think necessary to do such a thing not throw all their premises into question.

The fuck you talking about? Here in LV, Lake Mead can still hold a couple more mosques full of sandniggers. You need to go outside more often and stop buying in to Shlomovision. Things are changing man, They just need to find the kid and make him disappear quite like, they got woods and wood-chippers right?

this shit right here

The why arent they doing the same to this Brexit assassin?

Why not just forget about releasing 911 transcripts, and just blatantly yell "WE'RE ALL LIARS!" instead. In either case you're not telling us anything we don't already know.

America is now a place to dump your shit and sell shit to retards and get the gibs and put things in your ass.

That's a serious flaw in the system that the AG is nothing but a puppet for the executive branch. Seems like a major violation of separation of powers and checks/ balances.

First two omissions are def "Muhammed" not sure about the last.

poetic

probably Islamic State

PRAISE BE TO OMITTED
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO OMITTED
GLORY BE TO OMITTED IN THE HIGHEST
OMITTED ACKBAR!!
OMITTED ACKBAR!!

Is much better for them like this

If he wasn't a terrorist this means everyone is a potential mass killer, so guns should be banned for everyone, because this guy was totally not a terrorist, the fact that he said he was with ISIS, and the fact that ISIS said it was indeed their asset who made the attack have nothing to do with reality.

bump

Nah she's just stupid, a living avatar of affirmative action.

fbi.gov/tampa/press-releases/2016/investigative-update-regarding-pulse-nightclub-shooting

FBI RELEASES UNEDITED TRANSCRIPTS

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.
OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]
OD: What?
OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.
OD: What’s your name?
OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.
OD: Ok, What’s your name?
OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.
OD: Alright, where are you at?
OM: In Orlando.
OD: Where in Orlando?

It's actually edited, but they took Obama's words 100% literally. They only removed his pledge to Islamic State, but not his pledge to "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State".

time to huff it up…

I'm huffin' n' puffin' but nothin' is happenin'.

haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha