Scott Adams: How to Un-Hypnotize a Rabid Anti-Trumper

Didn't see a mention of this in the catalog, so linking it here, as every American Holla Forumsack needs to read this. It's a very helpful guide to breaking the conditioning and dispelling the media lies.

It's super-effective on Bernouts. Haven't tried it on Hillary supporters yet, as I've yet to meet anyone who actually likes Hillary.

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

archive.is/k5IPv

Pic unrelated but amusing.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
archive.is/k5PZ9
twitter.com/guacmanofficial/status/737326167905177602
dilbert.com/strip/2008-02-01
articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat
dilbert.com/strip/2016-06-16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Bumpin'

Good article, have a free bump.

When you encounter a rabid anti-Trumper, ask her…

lol, Subtle. Even anti-trump men should be addressed as her/she. Kinda makes the pic related.

This is a meme we should run with.

Incidentally, while the article itself is good, the comments below it are swimming in a river of utter shit.

I think Mr. Adams has been noticed, as there are a TON of shills commenting on all his articles lately and trying to disrupt the conversation or push anti-Trump talking points.

That in itself is an interesting insight into how it was that Obama got elected in the first place - he was praised for having captured people's imaginations on social media, but now I'm really wondering how much of that was actually paid shills spewing talking points to create the illusion of a consensus, that everyone started agreeing with in order to "fit in".

Because that's definitely what they're TRYING to do this time, except it's not working because there are a lot of Trump supporters online who will loudly disagree with them and point out exactly why they're full of shit.

Interesting times…

Didn't he tackle a mugger or something like that?

Scott Adams throws in these subtle hints that he is at least purplepilled every so often.

It started in earnest after he started shitting all over Gawker. It's been proven that Gawker has paid shills that go around brigading any and all critics.

Okay, this entry does it. I am convinced that Scott Adams has been on the Trump train for a while now. By claiming to be impartial, (and even "endorsing" Hillary as a joke), his articles open up for Bernie-leaning and undecided voters to consider his exposition.

While discussing persuasion, he's also subtly persuading/hypnotizing readers towards Trump with each passing article. He's been dropping truths that non-Trump supporters would otherwise not seek.

Bump for a good read.

It's pretty obvious that king nigger was astroturfed like crazy.

He uppercutted a mugger in the face so hard that the mugger landed on the roof of Trump Tower

Yep and there's a bunch of anecdotal reports of Trump getting in fist fights when he was younger. There's one where he beat the shit out of a bully who was picking on his friend in high school.

It's all true. They're a bunch of femme faggots who act just like women. They act like they can be total bitches to the masculine and do whatever they want to do to us men, but just like the bitch they will get the shit slapped out of them if they go too far. Hell, they're just pussies who need to be lead and to be taught what to think – just like women.

And have a bump, op, for another excellent broadcast by Dr. Dilbberts

Good read. Anyone have any recommended books for this stuff?

Yea even if he isn't totally redpilled, I'm starting to like him on his feelings with Trump. He seems almost in awe of him. I think they study the same "persuasion techniques" or whatever.

He has my respect as well since he actually has some shit called focal dystonia which makes it very hard for a person to draw, yet he makes all his bones doing just that. Mental toughness right there.

Yeah, he was on the Trump train since day one.

The impartial thing is all part of the persuasion on his part. He is using the persuasive techniques he talks about in his own articles on Trump.

This is why it's so interesting to me when some places decide to shut down the comments. Imagine how much control of the narrative they must have lost when they think it's preferable over shilling and deleting comments.

I wonder if Scott said it so people would correct him, letting the humblebrags about Trump begin.

Amusingly, Scott Adams does.

blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list

archive.is/k5PZ9

He definitely did. Trump does the same thing sometimes. He states something that he knows isn't true, not because he's a filthy liar but because he wants his opponents to "correct him" and uncover the real truth. This real-truth always benefits Trump.

I think he cares more about the underlying social changes that lead to our political choices. I'm not going to say he doesn't care, but it seems to be more of an after-thought.

Fuck this faggot.

Thus rendering his entire morality into one giant labia

Scott Adams wasn't a right winger before, but progressives targeted him for thought-crime. He stated that women were different and feminists threw a lot of leftists pejoratives at him.

He's being ironic

I like that Scott used that as evidence of how effective his persuasion skills must be at one point:

"Consider that I am very rich, and I make my living entirely by drawing. Then look at the quality of my art."

Scott has said before that he doesn't care who wins, but at this point he's pretty obviously rooting for Trump even if he denies it. (That's not surprising - as Scott himself said, even if you understand persuasion and can recognize it, it doesn't mean it won't work on you. And Scott watches all of Trump's speeches with the admiration of a fellow artist seeing a true master at work.)

Both of these points are persuasion techniques.
The first one paints us (Trump's people) as the good guys, who aren't trying to brainwash people into following us.

And endorsing Hillary is a very funny running gag that astonishingly some people STILL don't get. His original "endorsement" of her basically said "Hillary Clinton kills people who disagree with her. Donald Trump, as far as I know, has never committed murder. Therefore, for my own safety, I am endorsing Hillary. Now, here are another 200 reasons Donald Trump is awesome."

He's not wrong from a practical standpoint even if his ethics turn you off.

If someone answers with this it implies:
1. that the person is relatively knowledgeable about the subject matter.
2. that the person disagrees with Trump at the ideological level not the personal level.

Your chances of success would be slim to none.

Whoever is marking as bill kristol 6000000/10!

Larping**

Which one of you faggots is commenting with the Bill Kristol account?

I dunno but I keked

Gotta try this out on the normies

Time to revive the guacman?

lol

Has guacman been running this whole time? Mein got! The things he must have learned!

The guac rises

His last tweet was May 30

twitter.com/guacmanofficial/status/737326167905177602

What sickens me is that little monkey looking traitor Ron Paul is continuously going after Trump as a war monger who is just another NeoCon and will destroy Syria.
If fucking HATE Ron Paul.
Hillary at least is what she is, a Communist pedo monster.

Maybe Guacman, realizing he was based off of Jeb, killed himself in shame.

I'm convinced he is just jealous and butthurt at this point.

Scott Adams is a genius. Read the section at the bottom where he says he supported Hilary "for his personal safety." He's essentially set up a get out of jail free card for himself. He can post this kind of stuff about Trump all day long, and when Trump finally gets in, he can just turn around and say, "Well, I supported Hilary, don't blame me!" He'll get away with all of it.

He's an obvious Trump supporter, and is doing a lot to help Trump, but has used his own techniques of hypnosis to convince others that should Trump get elected, he wasn't involved at all.

In this blog post I noticed two things:

1) Apparently I am a natural persuader, because the advice he gives is what I already did without any training

2) He's really maximizing his inner shitlord these days, and I love it.

I've got a couple of his book (The Dilbert Principle and The Dilbert Future) and I may read them again. They seemed amusing when I first read them, but now…

He beat up the Big Guy and the Bat no less.

Meme magic ain't no joke

I really like that he recommends a book in the genre of "wrong history" in the primer to help people become more skeptical. Holohoax aside, once you realize just how much history you've likely consumed throughout your life without ever really questioning it is a huge wake up call for just how easy it is to be fed lies about anything really.

Is that hand photoshopped at the bottom, you fucking (1) kike?

Yep. I asked him a while back "you secretly support Trump don't you?" but he never replied. He denies it all he wants but I can see through his deception.

That sounds a lot like me. Every single time I have tried betting on markets and buying bitcoin and other commodities (and I have done a lot), it ends up screwing me over.

Even on non "random" things like predictions, I'm exact opposite.

Do us a favor then, and use your anti-meme magician powers, and put some money down on Hillary.

No he's a traitor who got everyone to buy gold for no reason but to increase his stocks. Ron Paul is a fucking traitor. He created a generation of Joe Rogan's who could smoke weed/DMT and talk about "Liberty" and "Constitution" but be totally disloyal and anti-Patriotic towards our Nation…
He created the conservative hippie.

You've got George Costanza power. Your every instinct is completely wrong, therefore doing the exact opposite of what you think you should do will lead to success.

Assuming the world operates on sitcom logic, it does right?

I should point out that you need to beware any bait-and switch he might pull.

He did say that if Trump tried to outright deport 11 million illegals, he would do whatever he could do to stop it.

What could he possibly do, you ask? How about use his powers of persuasion to make Trump supporters (who are reading his blog by the millions) turn against the idea so that they collectively get Trump to back down?

Keep an eye out, gentlemen.

satan trips confirm Ron Paul is destined to reside for eternity in hell

See, you'd think that, but then because I'd be betting reverse, I'd be truly wishing for Trump to win, and thus it could have a reverse effect.

I actually do research on 5-meo-DMT and it's effects on cognition.

Several things our research has panned out:
After several doses subjects became capable of triggering the effect while dreaming, I;e: if they did the substance in a dream they where able to experience the same effect as during I.v. administration of 5-meo-DMT in saline

This showed us that it is an internal process.

We where able to replicate the effect on people via multiple methods, if they had already experienced the research chemical.

Hypnosis, placebo, and even transcranial magnetic fields.

Finally however, we deduced that the visual effects of 5-meo-DMT are mere relative to the ganzfield effect.

The psychedelic kaleidoscope effect combined with the other effects of release trick the brain into interpreting junk data.and making it meaningful.

Go for broke, place the bet at random. Flip a coin without looking at the result, then have someone else look at the result and place the bet. Find out what you bet on after the election is over.

this is on dilbert blog? kek

I though the guy was a cuck

He's turned out to be a good prognosticator and political analyzer.

There's one crucial antitrump reason Scott didn't address, this is the one I can't personally beat, if anyone knows a way to address this I'd be glad to hear it.

I really don't know how to get through to this guy, he's normally one of the most intelligent people I know, and he's one of the few people I know that can go toe to toe with me in a conversion about just about anything, but regarding Trump he's highly irrational. He'll make inconsistent arguments, that are easily defeated either by summerizing them or showing that they contradict other arguments he just made. He'll literally break down and run away once we get to the point where anything he says will go against something he said seconds before.

fug, uploaded those to the wrong thread

Then why would you hang out with someone whome you are so different from?

You're not very sharp, are you?

Damn bro, as Scott points out, emotion rules over reason and you got one hell of a negative emotional anchor to try and uproot in your buddy. The only angle I could even imagine is somehow framing it as "you need a bully to fight other bullies". You would just have to figure out how to attach that bully-persona to other people/issues that Trump will appear as a solution to. My best guess!

He's making a pathetic excuse to hold an opinion that he wants to hold. He's on his last legs here.

Point out that the way Trump has been scrutinised for everything from his hairstyle, his family to his penis size is much harsher and a more horrible kind of bullying than anything Trump has done. Point out that Trump has been standing up for people. If Trump has the energy and integrity to stand his ground despite all the shit lobbed against him, what excuse does your friend have to act so irrationally over something as important as who becomes the president of the U.S.?

I've managed to get past this one, though it requires a little effort. It helps if you have a personal anecdote that can back this up, but it's a pretty universal experience. If you've had anything like this happen to you, use it. Stories are very persuasive as they fire up people's imaginations.

I used to get bullied all the time in school. As a kid I was scrawny and effeminate, and a natural target for bullies. They would come after me every time they saw me and beat me up or tease me mercilessly. They didn't get anything out of it - I didn't have any money or anything - they just wanted to do it because they were jerks.

Then I made a friend with this guy who was on the football team. Big guy, a bit clumsy, looked scary but was nice. I helped him with his homework one time and we hit it off.

Then one day those jerks come to bully me, and my new friend comes out and kicks the living shit out of them. Then he waits for them after school every day for a full week and does the same thing every day.

Afterwards, they never picked on me again.

That's who I see when I see Trump. Is he scary? Is he kind of a bully? Maybe a bit. But he's on OUR SIDE. He wants to bully the people who are picking on us.

TLDR: sure, he's a big guy… but he's a big guy for YOU.

Trump is being bullied by the MSM, by the other candidates, by protestors - His supporters are being bullied as well. Remember the podium rusher? A bully. He rushed Trump with the clear intent of hurting someone he disagreed with.

And so we ask, if Trump the real bully here?

is*

He's a nimble navigator alright.

I just realized I can use this too.

Flashback to highschool. I was a nerd, but I worked out. Got to where I could do 150 pushups without stopping.

One day, I see some nog shoving one of my nerd friends(chubby, nice guy, didn't bother anyone). I walk up to nog, mad as hell, grab him by the afro and force him into a headlock. Scream 'IT'S FUNNY, RIGHT!?' into his ear while giving him a noogie. Never saw him again.

So, you could also sell the point that Trump is only aggressive because he sees people who need a protector - This is a good time to bring up crybullies, the riots, SJWs ruining people's lives, etc.

That's a good point. Make sure (you: ) that you reiterate that Trump fights back.

That's pretty cool, user. They say DMT is released into your brain when you dream, and also moments before you die. I don't know if thats entirely true, but it would make sense with your results. How did you get into the position to do these kind of experiments, and where can someone go to volunteer as a participant?

I could of told you that without a research grant.

I've used all of these angles and techniques against all of my swayable family months ago.
I can attest to their effectiveness.

Trump bullies the bullies (evil politicians, evil media, foreign usurpers). End of discussion.

Can confirm, a former bernie supporter friend of mine I often debated told me today he now supported Trump against Clinton. After I asked how he changed his mind he linked me to one of Scotts videos

Back when we were younger I used to think we were extremely alike beneath the skin, that the few axiums that seperated us didn't matter. I've discovered that besides being above average intelligence, we really have nothing in common, and that he's of extremely weak character everywhere it counts. I know I'm not gonna be able to change him, I honestly expect he'll report my wrongthink to the police one day, he's already done something similiar, but I'm still not sure whether I could bare cutting off my brother.

And to everyone else, you've all made pretty much the same argument, but unfortunately this doesn't work. All rage he's ever expressed unless he's in a direct fight is impotent, he'll make grimaces, maybe hit something inanimate, then run. I don't think he's ever really had anyone stand up for him, or for that matter stood up for anybody, the very concept of bullying, even as a "Now you know how it feels" kind of thing, seems to trigger him, unless it's done in that snarky style libshit comedians like John Oliver like to use, that's not something that's ever been directed at him, so it's the only kind of shit he really seems to see as "Punching up".

I wonder what the get was

What a time to be alive.

Funny thing(Storytime, part two)

When I was younger(Think elementary school) I used to be a bully. Chasing kids around and beating the hell out of them for no reason, etc. I never stole, I just was meaner and quicker(Never bigger) than the other kids, and I liked it.

One day, this blonde, blue eyed(Shut up, Holla Forums) kid my age(But bigger than me) comes up to me and tells me I need to stop picking on people. I told him to make me. He did.

I still remember lying on the ground thinking 'This is what it feels like'. And I've not done it since.

wew, make him aware of Hegel's master-slave dialectic and that he needs to despook himself and grow a spine. he's probably muting his self-awareness so he doesn't have to come to terms with how pathetic he is.

Good strategy.
Let me give a decent example to fire up your imagination.

Back in the 40's America was pulled into a war. We were fighting the Germans, Italians, and even the Japanese.
These guys bullied the weakest people on the planet and getting away with it.
Eventually we beat Germany, but we were facing a war in the South Pacific that was going to lead to millions of dead Americans.
Those guys were killing us. They were real killers. And what did our generals decide to do? Bomb the shit out of them.
The Japanese were bullying China. They were bullying the whole South Pacific, so we made a bigger bully.
We created the nuclear bomb to bully them into submission and it worked.
And what happened when we became the biggest kid on the block? Russia created nuclear bombs to keep themselves from being bullied.

Look at what's happening now. Carl Icahn, and other big name Chinese negotiators are using trade instead of nuclear bombs.
They've got economic nukes and they're using them against us. Trump is going to protect us by unleashing our economic nukes to keep everyone else from bombing us.

Sorry to hear man, but I know whay you mean.

Your bro is basically trapped in the victim mentality that often happens to those who expereince physical or sexual abuse as a kid. He won't go through the painful process of confronting it within himself so he is doomed to forever "relive" it by both irrationally projecting the predator identity on others and he will likely get himself in positions to actually be bullied again in the future, like getting cucked by a gf/wife or pushed around in the office.

I've been following Scott from about a week after his first posts on Trump, back when he was calling him a "master wizard" or some shit, prior to "master persuader" and then just persuader.

It's been interesting watching the comments section change from a relativley small number of off the wall posts to one of the most active and brutal battlegrounds of the internet.

Well for one, if you were bullied as a kid it means you had a bad relationship with your parents. Sounds like this guy needs some self knowledge and counseling most likely.

If I tell him to grow a spine it'll reinforce his insulting perception that I hold the views I do because I'm trying to be macho, despite me being able to argue for my points, even being able to explain the exact events over the cause of my life that gave me the basic axiums I have, and the logic behind it all.

I'm aware, on some levels I feel guilty, because I believe I've had a very negative effect on him, but on the other hand I don't think there's much to do but cut him loose.

Scott Adams is in with Milo and Cernovich that crowd. That libertine right on the edge of the mainstream basically the Trump and Breitbart Republicans. He's a genuine Trump supporter even though he pretends to not be. I know this from Twitter trolling you get a feel for where someone is at based on their Twitter circles.

Has Adams ever gone on record with any actual political views? Do you really have a basis for boxing him in with Milo "Everything is real but the racism" Yiannopolous?

Adams is really quite a talented writer as will as a great nerd comicist.

Any published articles on this?

Scott Adams is spineless and his political opinions fluctuate at any given moment based on who he is talking to. You have to have followed him for as long as I have to get a good red on him. He's said a lot of complete bullshit over the year.

Scott Adams is spineless and his political opinions fluctuate at any given moment based on who he is talking to. You have to have followed him for as long as I have to get a good read on him. He's said a lot of complete bullshit over the years.

Lol.

I'd gathered that not long after I heard the 'I have a way out' bullshit. He's been sitting the fence so long the support beams are stuck up his ass.

I have a friend who was all over Bernie's sac for the longest time. He had a little argument with a Mexican guy a few days ago and now is thinking about voting Trump. I don't really believe him but this cracks me up.

Isn't the goal in persuasion to get other people to think what you want them to think, not to express your actual opinion or even argue for it? As much as Adams autistic masturbatory persuasiondribble can occasionally be a bit much, it doesn't change that there's a firm line between trying to persuade someone of something and standing up for something. I haven't actually heard Adams clearly express anything political, all of his writing that I've read however seems to indicate that he's somewhere vaguely protrump, in which case it's a bit rude to just assume he's as pozzed as Milo. The Dilbert comic is also obviously a self insert, and from some stuff I've read ( dilbert.com/strip/2008-02-01 is a prime example), he's seems far more likely to be somewhere within our demographic, or just plain autism, than the attentionwhore eceleb trying to be trendy and mildly offensive in a way that won't alienate regular people shit that Milo and Cernovich engange in?

Notice the intricate subtleties of Scott Adam's work. One example of such nuance can be seen when he draws the "social justice warrior" in July 16th's strip. As Alice makes a clever quip about how he isn't a man, the character presented himself visually does not represent a man; The character's hands are relatively small compared to his body, and his shoulders actually are much smaller than his waist and overall stature, both of which are feminine features. Small details such as this compose the image of an intelligent man, effectively conveying his message to his viewers.

>articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat

That article is even more meme-rich than I thought.

Meh Idk I think you're reaching with Dilbert cartoons. They are not supposed to be artistic masterpieces. All his characters look strange. Does he do any strips with dogbert anymore? I used to like those old ones with him.

Still addresses him Mr. Trump. That's respect right there.

I was joking. Of course a comic strip isn't going to be an artistic masterpiece, (well, maybe everything but calvin and hobbes) I was over-analyzing it for comedic effect.

i stilk like this goy tbphfam

It would be fun if someone would make an account with that fat faggots dead wife. Oh, and one with Jo Cox.

Michelle McNamara

Top thread guys. Been reading all of the responses. I think the shills have the day off.

We need to start naming these battles, and recording them for posterity. Hundreds of years from now, our shit posts will be read in history classes detailing the various struggles during the end of the dark age.

nothing to win in stirring up Doom Paul lurking in the Shadows.

I can tell you have no idea of how much you are hurting me

which constellation?

The Big Dipper, dummy.

I'm pretty sure scott adams must have had social issues when he was younger and learned all this persuasion stuff to overcome it

well given on how 40% of "cool normies" end up as SJW, not much longer before being called "former nerd" is an honor

KEK CONFIRMS, FUCK RON PAUL

i think most people who get into body language and persuasion are former nerds
in fact i might be biased in my belief because i used to be shy but got really into body language and persuasion as a way to overcome shyness and project strength and confidence

wew lad

dilbert.com/strip/2016-06-16
Is Scott Adams the Ben Garrison that Ben never was?

He's a fence sitter, and he's in it for his own personal good, to keep himself from getting negative press. Use him and his blog for what they're good for, but don't make the mistake of thinking he's on our side.

No matter how based Scott Adams is, he's not nearly as based as Ben Garrison

bump

This. He did tweet after SJ that it was a game changer regarding deportation. But I still suspect he might be a poisoned pill.

oh fucking jesus i didnt even see that…
man i gotta learn me some moar persuasion just to SPOT this stuff.

Incidentally, is it just me or have the comments stopped working for everyone else?

Even after having read the article, I was enjoying the banter between the various True Conservative(D) accounts.

me too glad others are having that problem i thought i mightve fucked something up

He is trying to make himself a (((target))) so (((they))) will buy his books. Same with Vox, Milo, Cerno, etc.

Use the jew to make money for you… I certainly do!

He was, but is uncucking himself in the shadows, so he can face the new dawn.

Lomax and friends made a fucking killing

LOWTAX

fucking spellchecker
fucking goons

That's not exactly a right wing thing, but as a former leftist who was subjected to the crybully brigade for wrongthink, it made me seriously reconsider everything in my life, from my diet to my (((friends))).

I don't think this is a good tactic.

Nuke = bad for many people, and you're tying 'Trump' into 'Nuke' which is not a connection we necessarily want to make.

QFT