How bad is working?

how bad is working?
I'll have to get a job soon, and I am considering suicide to avoid it.

Why is it that so many people on Holla Forums refuse to think for a half second before posting?

Consider the following line of reasoning:
- most people have jobs
- most people don't kill themselves
- therefore, working is not bad enough for the average person to commit suicide

Your first question
is obviously retarded. There are so many different jobs out there, and each different job would have a different level of "bad" for every individual person.

That being said, you should definitely kill yourself… not just to avoid working.

Its not as nice as watching anime all day, being fed tendies and pissing in bottles, but being forced out of your sperg-shell is going to be therapeutic for you.

you know what kind of job I am talking about. A 9-5 job that leaves you with no free time, and even that isn't enough to make a living off of.
most people also thing getting to fuck and eat is reason enough to want to live.
My question is
If you don't have a reason to life, and your life miserable to begin with, then you're forced to make your life even miserable, is there any reason you can think of to not just end that life? And how shitty are the jobs that someone with only a high school diploma can get?

I don't want therapy, nor do I want change my lifestyle, as any other lifestyle I have tried just made me more miserable.

its bad
u have no experience, so ull get a shit job
ull have to get up early
ull have to do something boring and repetitive for 8h 5/7 days a week
ull have to keep at it to not get fired and get the money
ull have to deal with other ppl
ull bend under social pressure to take overtime
u wont be able to attend matters needing attendance
u wont have enough time to do what u like
ull go to sleep late after trying to make time for what u wanted to do
ull sleep 4h, cuz u need to get up early after that night u stayed awake

See here's the thing, people are just absolutely shit with money, that's why some people get to travel and have fun with friends and others are suicidal with a large house and family

Easy things you can do to save money so you can live your life as you see fit;

Making money is easy, saving it is an art to be mastered

This user is sensible. Don't be stupid.

depends entirely on the job

it will most likely end up alright

I guess when you share your life that's pretty true; but I'd kill for a 40-hour week to be able to support myself. Right now I'm looking at two jobs just to have what the X'ers had.

okay, that still isn't a reason to deal with working

sucks man

Worker here. Every day I am closer and closer to death. I can afford nice things but I'm not sure if it's worth dying.

tl;dr: see pic.

do it, i work 2 jobs and have no real friends. it's alright.

I don't really care about having nice things, all I really need food, somewhere to sleep and keep my shit, and PC with Internet.

two full time jobs?

I do.

I just bought a pair of headphones and an amp/dac

I appreciate being able to use the money I earn to buy nice things. I'm still not happy.

it isn't about being happy, it is about not being sad

same thing fam

no, not being happy isn't the same thing to being sad.

to me not being happy is the same as being miserable… and that's sad.

There are more then two states of being, because there are more then two emotions. You can be happy, sad, bored, angry, embarrassed, confused, as well as other shit.
Not being happy isn't the same as being sad.

you sound like one of those pseudo-enlightened LARPers from cat's cradle.

states as in emotional states
if I was Mr. Manhattan, then I wouldn't have made this thread

Dr.*

tbh happiness is not a meaningful term

a full time job only leaves you with no free time if you have ridiculous transit.

from 2012 to the end of 2015 i had a full time job, and my transit consisted of riding the bus and riding my bike. the round trip every day was 3 hours on top of 4 10 hour shifts every week.
so in the end i was dedicating 52 hours a week to my job, and i wasn't even getting paid for 12 of those hours, and in fact, the transit costed me 20 dollars a week. the perk of working 4 10s is that i got a 3 day weekend so that was pretty sweet. i guess i did have plenty of free time, i just had nothing during my work week.

i moved out of state for school, still doing that full time, but my transit went down to practically nothing, and suddenly i had all the free time in the world. as you can see, the key to working full time and having free time, is that your job needs to be less than 20 minutes away.