Remember me?

What happened to current year man anyway?
Last year i couldn't go to any board without being bombarded with ebin memes about him but now it's like he never existed.

Did Trump deport him or something?
Or is it just because we transcended to better memes like cuckposting?

I was gonna go as him to a con but since he dropped off the radar I'm considering re-rolling for costume

I honestly consider blackface.

Like the lowly groundhog, he saw the shadow of trumps wall and hid in his hole for another 2-3 months. He'll be back, rejuvenated as the 2017 man.

Last time I said dubs decides so roll, rule is it has to be Holla Forums related and I can't do 18+ shit because tumblr infected the only local con I have

Go as a homeless bum and see if you can nab some shekels

I was considering doing the ultimate in joke and going as communist bugs bunny

wew, memes go away after a while. Amazing intit

this is featured on youtube

He is either having a mental breakdown…

Got fired by hbo because his show is no longer "marketable"….

…….or he's trying to reinvent himself and leave the SJW faggotry behind

go as richard spencer

or make up your own damn mind seeing as you got dubs twice

I thank Jenny for her abundance of dubs but this is more fun - how do I go as RS? Do I have to suck everyones dick and proclaim it's part of our culture

Fashy haircut, say "Faustian" as often as is possible but far more often than is advisable, and use "implicit" as a synonym for gay.

Dress like a princess.

Since I look like a /fit/ Arin Hanson could be fun
I'd go as Jenny

It's because he's stuck in CURRENTYEAR instead of CURRENTYEAR+2.

He's trapped in time.

not on Holla Forums where we celebrate stale memes as an artform.

I think now we're more like a sitcom,
You've got characters and catchphrases - fonzie was ayying till the end and one guy still wants louis to continue so he's our fonz.

Jenny I love you, but please let someone who suggests a costume get dubs

Go as J J Abrams, but exaggerate his features and make yourself look extra Jewy.

Jew Jew could be good but at that point I may as well just buy a rabbi costume and try to haggle with everybody

But he's right
Britain is a nation of cucks.

Dubs here, go as Gondola Hitler.

Go as me

Rolling for you going dressed as anything you want, but you have to wear a Make America Great Again hat to trigger all the tranny autists. Post results.

I'll always include something triggering, I'm a big guy who likes to fight so I'm very happy for antifa to appear

he's out of fashion
it's 2017, grandpa, get along with times, sheesh

It's no longer The Current Year

Go as Louis CK

Hitler. Full Nazi Regalia. Wear boxing gloves.

go as the one and only big guy

One of the main reasons he was put into place and got so much publicity was to insure that Hillary got elected. Considering that (((their))) plan ended in such a miserable failure, Current Year Man's function is no longer needed.

Confirmed.

Can't do 18+, they won't let me in, but I can try it - if you can tell me when to find an SS uniform

A new season of his stupid show will start on February. Also Trump himself confirmed that some interns working for Oliver wanted him to be in the show. I expect Le current year man trying to do damage control.

Dubs, listen, didn't you hear.

Its le current year +2.

Trump won

Ugh. You're so last year it's painful. It's current year now. Your time is over.

He blew up his credibility spreading disinfo about Jill Stein and now nobody takes him seriously anymore.

what did he say about her?

He said and I quote "Jill is a fat bitch who won't face me in the squared circle because she's worried her colostomy bag will spill all over the arena. She's fat FAT! SHE'S A FATTY!" and then proceeded to elbow drop his desk for 20 minutes.

It was a good episode.

It's a damn shame Americans don't tar and feather British faggots anymore.

UNLESS YOU'RE >6' AND SWOLE AS FUCK DON'T DO THIS.

go as CIA then

Except that's wrong, you retard.

I can still tell who you are without your telltale signature images faggot (>inb4 I don't know who you're talking about), but for the sake of this argument I'm going to pretend that you're an American rather than the filthy Yid you actually are.

A declaration that was largely ignored for the best part of a century until 1865 when the Union defeated the Confederacy, the latter of which we tried to help with the intent of defeating the guys who to this day cream themselves over their defeat of our 1/3 of an army that had more important belligerents such as the Spanish to worry about over their own estranged fellow countrymen. Not to mention certain free states in the US that demanded freedom from the minute the US became independent which we had nothing to do with.

By enslaving as many of their lands as possible, stripping their resources bare and taking their children as prizes? Kek. What happened afterwards was our mistake though, that I admit and profusely apologize for. We should've sent the fucking porch monkeys back to Africa once they were past their useful date instead of allowing them to procreate and miscegenate with native Aryans.

As did the US, France, Russia, and many others who had a bone to pick long before we did, chum. Unfortunately the Rothschilds did not like how Chamberlain pledged not to start a war with Germany, and to a degree got along with Hitler so they forced a soft coup that replaced him with one of their own lapdogs (Churchill), and passed him the reins. The rest is, as they always fucking say, history.

Yes, because you faggots pressured us to by deciding you'd rather listen to a creepy shitskinned beak-nose pedophile who was the 1930s equivalent of Justin 'if you extinguish a fire, the fire wins' Trudeau than any White person with sense and intellect. FDR made sure of it with his TL;DR "lawl empires are so 19th century you should give back everything that isn't yours you fucking shitlords" where he threatened to sic the USAF on us if we didn't change our mind before the end of the war.
How's the UN/EU working out for you now, huh?

Again, because you faggots pressured us to. No thanks to your media who portrayed the Irish Republicans as the White ANC who dindu nuffin and only wanted their 1 clay a day which already made us look bad in the eyes of the majority. Then you decided to team up with China by producing straight up anti-British imperialism hit pieces like Rush Hour that helped to demonize our role in foreign affairs while you worked quietly behind the scenes, and we had to let them go like we almost did with the Norns and the Falklands. Even to this day HKers are disgusted by the filthy fuckin' Reds that have shit up their country for over 20 years now and would do anything to have us back, except we aren't coming back. Ever. Even if they democratically voted you'd find a way to stop us from taking control once more.

Sure, we definitely tried to fuck them by turning them into a bi-racial democracy for the lulz but before that had the chance to happen it was the niggers' idea to nog and start a large-scale guerrilla war that, after much bloodshed and savagery eventually saw Mugabe triumph over Niggomo. When termites claim a property that belongs to you but isn't your home it's better to burn the house down than go through the trouble of exterminating every last one of the cockroaches and trying to save what's left of the rotten, devoured frame.

I think you'll find you have the National Party (who got off to a great start by dethroning the Queen thus nullifying our control in favor of a home government), Harry Heinz Schwarz and F.W. de Klerk to blame for that, faggot. They're the ones who agreed to desegregate the country instead of kicking the invading Bantu right the fuck off. And the US/N for once again prying into international business that did not concern them. Fuck it, Lethal Weapon 2 [directed by Richard (((Donner)))] was a good fucking film but you can't ignore the propagandic aspects that helped influence the minds of the malleable on a global scale.

nod an argumend :DDDDD
60% :^)

DUDE PAKISTANI RAPE GANGS LMAO!

Who in the HELL would do such a thing

Just say you're cosplaying as the CoD character