Mexican here

Mexican here

Just came here to tell you

FUCK YOU

México nunca pagará

Mexican here

Cry more

You have to go back.

Why? There is no way you are going to pay for the wall so it's a non-issue unless you were planning to illegally violate the boarders of a sovereign nation.

lel pack your shot and go back before you get forcibly deported you fucking shitskinned waste of existence

Shut up and mow my lawn.

Fuck you, this is what you fucking rats get for betraying Ronald put a commie sandista 6ft underground Regan.
T. Honduras

Espero que te mueras, perro americano. Sus días han terminado, América ha perdido. Vete a la mierda

Espero que te mueras, me la mamas wey

I smell the buthurt from here

I'M SOOOOORRY THERE IS THAT WALL I CAN'T HEAR YOOOOOOOU!!!

NO♂FUCK♂YOU♂TACO♂MAN!

get outta here son

You're going back jose

What's wrong? Don't want to come to America in a legal fashion? You're mad because Americans are tired of people coming across the border with low quality weed? Believe me, I lived in Texas. I smoked your garbage marijuana. It sucks. The stuff we grow is way better and doesn't give me headaches from the toxic mold spores your shit has.

Is that true that Mexican soil is less suitable for agriculture?

We don't get that shit from mexico anymore…thank god.
It's all homegrown,cali or colorado bud now.
I haven't seen mexican ditch weed in a long time.
TRUMP WON LOL

Better go working to pay for the wall you dirty nigger

thank you

your salt pleases me

Ready your wallet, Paco. You're paying for the Wall.

No one cares Paco. Your welcome for destroying the Peso.

¡Chinga tú madre, cabrón!
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

kill yourself spic scum

Por eso nunca des credito a un mexicano

OVER THE WALL YOU GO!

Bye bye, Pedro.

A little salty but oh so refreshing

Is this for real ?
I'm laughing my ass off right now

Cry some more faggot

HOYGAN COMO LE AGO PARA SALTAR LA BAYA??? GRASIAS DE ANTEVRACO

I'm confused on the wall issue. If it's gonna cost $20B to build and Trumps gonna give tax breaks to the upper middle and rich where's the money coming from?

More taxes on the lower middle and poor yet again.

it's gonna be paid by Mexico

LET'S MAKE 'MERICA GR8 AGAIN!

I just came to Mexico to fucking genocide your disgusting race off the face of the planet.

Oh, wait–that's later.

Why would Mexico pay for the wall? They're broke as fuck already.

Fuck you for what?
Mexico need this wall just as much as the usa, even if I admit that theidea that having Mexico pay for the whole thing instead of doing 50/50 is stupid.

Everytime a Mexican criminal go to the usa it ternish the image of respectable mexican, both inside and outside the country and make Mexico appear as a shithole that everybody try to escape while letting it to the hands of druglords.

"We don't need no immigration"

Op stop larping as a Mexican.

MODS ARE GODS

You have to go back.

Since I'm not American and wasn't around the chans when the presidency was taking over I would like to ask you anons: Did Obama's Campaign cause as much backlash among the opposite party as Trump's Campaign?

I know I'm replying to shitty bait post but I'm more than willing to pay for the wall.

The wall will stop cartels from using Mexico as a logistic way to get drugs into the USA, although we won't be able to send our lesser humans - friends - whatever to another country.

I wish Mexico would learn something about this and will a wall in the southern border too

I really fucking hate South Americunts

You're fucking paying one way or the other spic. Trump will threaten to bomb your country back into the stone age or order a total international boycott on your beaner asses. Just watch and see, vato.

good luck asking the military, 15% latino, to bomb their mom
who do you think trump is? he can't order shit outside of the us.

(USER WAS SENT BACK)

They DO have a wall on their southern border. It's a huge reinforced metal fence with towers and shit