White boy i know just posted this pic, my entire time line is full of fear...

White boy i know just posted this pic, my entire time line is full of fear. I've seen a couple of bitches even say that they're crying.

How the fuck could people believe this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/25/us/politics/donald-trump-black-voters.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's what Hilary told them and she would never lie.

What brand of shitskin are you?

Name one thing that Trump said that is racist.

protip: You can't

He didn't, he said all illegal immigrants should be deported because they are literally criminals

Muslims aren't a race

liberals: 0
normal human beings: 1

The best kind

Mexicans also aren't a race, they are latinos.

I don't have a barometer for normal. (・_・ )

you don't have to be normal for realizing that Trump isn't a racist. You just have to be able to look at the facts. The fact is, he isn't racist.

I don't have a problem with Donald Trump ( ˘ ³˘)~*Not a bit!*. I think that Trump is saying these things intentionally for the purpose of stirring up conflict within the political scene. It seems he's fairly aware that it is corrupt and needs to be renovated. ( ・_・)ノ ~*I want to know what your personal barometer for normal is*.

WHERE is this supposed racism from Trump? I ask and I ask and no one can give me a straight answer. Why is that? As if I didn't already know. :^) Mudslimes? An ideology, not a race. Mexicans? Nationality. What RACE is President Trump targeting?

(゜-゜)~*Me again*
The choice to indulge me is yours though. (´▽`)~*

You don't need their answers, user. I would suggest instead you teach them about this problem they don't know about and then go from there. I do understand what you are saying– however, I get the feeling that there's a misunderstanding. I always seen "racism" in this sense as an improper replacement of "racial discrimination".

The Adolf Hitler/Trump comparison is such an easy shot that these liberals give.
And it is just as easy to destroy with simple logic and common sense.

"x is Hitler" is literally the first chapter in the book of "I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, but my feelings are hurt so there's that."

I don'the gI've a shit if y'all support the guy but tell it like it is. Don't pretend anything isn't what it clearly is.

Hillary is crooked as fuck and has done some incredibly sketchy shit.
Trump is a racist sexist possible pedophile and likely rapist/sexual assaulter.

Just wave your flags high.

The parallels in the picture aren't wrong, but the circumstance is.

We're not in a major depression
We're not campaigning for a total overhaul of the system
There are far too many people dissatisfied with him.

It's the total GOP control of the governmental branches that has me worried.

The wall shit
The immigrant shit
The refugee shit
The IDing Muslims shit
The refusing a Mexican American judge shit
The 13-year-old's rape case shit
The pageant peeking shit
The "grab themy by the pussy" shit

Half of that's unrelated to your claims, the other half is unproven or proven false. I requested facts, but it looks like you have none.

If you wanna cherry-pick that's on you, not me.

I'm not cherry-picking, there's literally nothing to pick from in your non-argument.

Like I said, that's on you. Have a good one.

Let's take some hypothetical leader of Israel.

-Uses racism to rise to power
So promotes Jews over Muslims? OK

-Proposes mass deportations
So wants Muslims mass deported? OK

-Promises to make Israel great again
OK

Anti-Muslim/Goy fascist
OK

Blames Muslims/Goys for Israel's problems
OK

Thinks Muslims should wear special ID's
OK

Such a guy would be considered conservative, not fascist

The real sin of Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump is that they have advocated and implemented policies that by divine law are reserved for Jews.

Okay, you, too. Thanks for letting me win, I guess…? :/

I'm supposed to be laughing at these people but in the end I just become upset at how much they are overreacting. God damn it.

God, check your calendar and update as appropriate, okay? I mean, come on, you know? The current year is 2016 and you're somehow differing from what I deem acceptable. GOD. You know? Come ON.

I don't think Trump is overtly racist, probably has racist thoughts, like we all do, the question is to what extent does he act on them?

In any case, Trump is fucking goon. Can you give me any reason why we shouldn't be terrified for the future of America? He literally ran on a platform of magical thinking (and memes).

Because people do no research.
Trumps staff is jewish af, his kids are married to jews and according to him he is the best goy for Israel.
If anything he is the next jewish president of the united states and those redditors shilling for him on Holla Forums will kill themselves soon.

You shouldn't be terrified of the future of America anyway.
It's all just sensationalism and fearmongering in the end.

I actually did a tiny bit of research just because I wasn't sure if there were some comments I missed and here's what I found
nytimes.com/2016/08/25/us/politics/donald-trump-black-voters.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
It'd take confirmation bias to believe it.

Post this on your "timeline".

sauce

Every one is born a racist, no one is born as brainwashed as you.
Racism is nearly observing the differences between people who lived in isolation for a long period of time and evolved unique traits and characteristics

Now one thing about the European and Asian blood tho, because Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter / younger family trees the African and arab genetics are more dominate

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of "regression" to the average mean denominator.

Now you call some one a racist , but by being a racist you are preventing regression to the mean avg and in fact protecting diversity and the unique specialized traits of humans that would simply disappear by gene mixture coming from outside the group that developed these unique advanced traits and ability's, resulting in regression to the mean avg and loss of this trait/ability

Not having the diverse groups isolated from each other, developing and evolving unique traits and abilities does not allow the population groups to adept to disease etc and survive bottleneck events

We need to protect this diversity and ensure the survival of the genetic uniqueness of these groups and not have them regress to the avg norm which is void of ability and specialization of genes

Tl;dr european/ asian genes are regressive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

This is genocide.

Thanks for the sick wallpaper bro!

Np

He is of the larping variety.

murican white boys (homo faggots/cuck) are inferior. the real deal is white and yellow asians (homo sapien sapien).

True. Trump committed rape on live television.

And Hilary is squeaky clean of course, with no hint of blood on her hands…

Where exactly is Benghazi anyway?

To compare pretty much anything to something like the holocaust (not including japanese war crimes, soviet genocides, armenian genocide ETC) is just a gigantic slap in the face to anyone in ww2, there's a reason why we still talk about the hitler regime with such hate after 70+ years, because the germans in those time were the scum of the earth and commited the worst atrocities in human history.
If you dont care about the jews don't worry, they murdered innocent civilians from every nationality, race and walk of life as if they were animals
Im not saying the allied or anyone were saints, but to be such an atrocious piece of filth as the nazi's were you would have to do alot more than be racist (which god emperor trump isnt really)

Gary please