The NRX'ers over at Nick Land's site, xenosystems...

The NRX'ers over at Nick Land's site, xenosystems.net are having a case of the vapors over the assassination of the British traitor MP. Now the Alt-right are a bunch of Nazis and this can not stand! Expect a bunch of shit flung our way by people who should be our allies. It just proves that either you are alt-reich or another thrall of the Jew.

[1]xenosystems.net/lunatic-activism/

[2]xenosystems.net/frankenstein/

[3]xenosystems.net/sentences-59/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9ybV9
archive.is/ExjcB
archive.is/mWxOr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Land has a jew wife -((Anna Greenspan)) and 2 mischling kids.
That is why he writes what he does.

sage
sage for calling the kikes at the (((alt-right))) "nazis".

Nick land is literally a Marxist.

Or you actually are a real nazi and support killing all politicians as traitors.

Gaay
archive.is/9ybV9
archive.is/ExjcB
archive.is/mWxOr

I dislike these fedora-tippers so goddamn much. Keep wanking it to the Moldbug, you fat pseudo-intellectual cunt. Meanwhile, we're going to save the white race with memes

Millennial Woes has some sort of inferiority complex concerning reactionaries, and has recently started to whining about the "populist tendencies" of the alt-right.

These people have never been relevant; their whole philosophy is centred around not being relevant

Yes, but it is funny to peek in from time to time.

Why is Millenial Woes popular?

They're simply not relevant people. They deluded themselves into think they somehow were the puppetmasters behind the "alt-right" or something and are perhaps waking up to the fact that this is not the case. Their ideology is, when the rhetoric and prancing is stripped away, basically just the same old cucky Libertarianism.

Yes, old cucky Libertarianism but with an AI as the bull. It is very Jewish to have the golem fucking your wife.

He's right there. Stronger security systems and discipline must be developed throughout the entirety of the right-wing. It simply isn't good enough at the moment.

However, throughout the comments, he's missing the point that the left have the narrative, so any crazy event the right does will be amplified and anything the left causes, particularly with respect to Islam (cases of which are far more numerous) will be swept under the rug.

Unfortunately he is totally sperging out over this, as he is wont to do generally. I find Land an interesting intellectual, but he's a hubristic cretin quite often.

I doubt there will be much shit flung your way, NRx are closed off and Land is essentially already in his self-imposed containment field. good

Moldbug preemptively BTFO the entire alt-right faggotry with this quote

Nick Land is anti-white and does not care about race. He married a Jewess and lives in China.

Him and some of the HBD spergs around NRx are particularly invested in disproving any racial or ethnic group selection. Or at least they were, I don't know what the current state of play is.

Particularly kikey tbh.

I like many of the videos that he has put out, but I've often thought that his being a reformed leftist is evident. The video in which he made a show of brooding over a fucking joke about rapefugees was particularly cringey. It seemed a bit affected, and put me in mind of a lot of the shallow, yet ostentatious displays of virtue by leftists and cuckservatives. I find such behaviour extremely un-British. If the British can't enjoy a bit of gallows humour; what the hell can we enjoy?

I suppose his slightly pretentious and vainglorious tendencies are what prompted him to create the channel in the first place; so we should perhaps be grateful for them given that his content is often interesting and insightful.

I'll end by saying that I really wish internet celebrities would stop bloviating about the 'alt right' as though it's of any interest beyond their bubble; or that it really matters to the majority of racially aware people pursuing white interests.

The two most meaningless and obscure buzzwords in politics.

Useless prefix, people that react to people, 10.

The something that isn't something else, right.

I like MW too, but it's obvious how utterly broken he is as a man. Having an existential crisis due laughing at an insensitive joke? Holy shit

After his liberal delusions came crashing down, the safe space of the Aurini-type regurgitators of Evola were there for him, and Woes created the channel just to be someone in the "reactosphere".

Now that he's gotten more cozy with the Holla Forums's bastard child, the alt-right, his former NRx compatriots look down on him, and it in turn crushed the pudding resurgence of Woes' self-esteem.

It's important for him to see himself as an intellectual, elite. Otherwise he's a complete failure.

The alt-right isn't really Holla Forums's bastard child though, is it? Wasn't it more a movement that was slightly milque-toast white advocacy, that has basically become dominated by Holla Forumsacks as our memes have proliferated, and thus become more hardline (and basically more willing to name the jew).

I agree that it's important to him to be seen as an intellectual; and it's a position I have some sympathy for: I just wish he'd have more confidence in his own masculine agency, and his own ability to inform, rather than applying stupid mantles to himself, and obsessing over the frankly boring minutiae of disagreements between this, that or the other 'alt-right' faction (because that sort of thing reeks of a feminine vanity-trip).

I thought Nick Land was about passivism. What difference does it make to him if there are right wing terrorists? The media is going to call the right mean and evil regardless of what happens.

Broadly speaking, they're not wrong in their predictions, but men are not historical trends and there comes a point when individual men demand action.

Expect more attacks and more disorder and general lawlessness as the majority White population begins to realize that the law no longer protects them, but protects criminals FROM them.

The point of no return has been passed, did long ago, the only way this ends is in violence and sorrow.

Jews gonna Jew.

Very true, the mind is a muscle like the rest of the body and requires resistance to properly grow. People who never experience challenges, competition, and failure in their youth snap when they get to the real world.