Trump won

Where does one get liberal tears?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/tagged/elections
youtube.com/watch?v=Mkb3oFIFAXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congratz pol, from now on every fuckup is your responsibilty.

Lets see how the god emperor will fix this shit hole.

Shoo shoo Shillary
I'm not even pol, I just want to get some enjoyment out of this

Why are you even here?

tumblr.com/tagged/elections

Try other tags like trump, hillary, Donald trump, election…etc

Keep crying on Holla Forums, Holla Forums really cares about how you feel faggot.

Put up a live feed of every mainstream American news outlet other than Fox. Your place will then be flooded.

Mop the floor of any university

I'm as right as they come but trump is a clueless fuckwit. It's like having a trap be the representative of men everywhere.

He wants to build a massive fucking wall to keep the filthy bean-niggers out, the very same that are digging tunnels underground to get in. I don't have his wealth, shit hair, or daughters, but even I know that's fucking retarded, and it was pretty much the only policy he banged on about throughout his campaign.

No tears here, because Clinton got btfo and that's all that matters, but Trump really is a colossal faggot.

SALTY TEARS GET YOUR HOT SALTY TEARS HERE

embed option not working

youtube.com/watch?v=Mkb3oFIFAXc

Meh, .its Football season, and look a squirrel , and TERRISTS and trannies in womens rooms……I just dont have enough faith in my fellow Americans.

*maybe* next election the 'polls' wont be believed , but if a "muslim" blows up a bus in NYC tomorrow you can believe that everyone will worship and believe the MSM. Except me - who will be imploring you to accept that terrrists are all Israeli and want us to fight Israels enemies for her.

I fear the Trump supporters are going to go back to sleep now as Mr. Trump begins the 5th Bush term.

We will still torture likely innocents in Guantanamo, we will still drone wedding parties in 32 countries , wherever Bibi says, and we will still send billions to Israel.

We will still put otherwise law abiding folks in for-profit prisons for drugs at the highest rate in the whole fucking world whilst singing Land of the Free.

Holy shit, this is awesome.

I'd recommend an umbrella, or maybe even boat. You'll be drowning in them today.

My twitter timeline is FULL of butthurt, literally every single person I follow is speaking out against this kek

Garry pls
Go figure out what Aleppo is.
Pro tip: you can't

That "clueless fuckwit" just out-maneuvered a hardcore insider who's been campaigning ever since Bill's first term, who had a massive budget, numerous celeb endorsements, DNC tampering, etc.

That "idiot" just fucked our entire expectations in the head. Like him or not he fucking won.

enjoy the moment. you'll be disappionted when you realise the extent of your illusions. the republicans are back.

Only a few minutes in, and the salt from these three is amazing.

But that says literally nothing about Hillary's incompetence, despite its fucking glaring existence. People see "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" and they go for it. It's genius in its simplicity.

Recently Kanye said he was going for it, and the internet blew the fuck up in his favor. It's not about politics anymore, it's about being famous, rich, and saying the right things.

Like I said, I am so far from salty, I am glad that fucking cunt didn't get in, but America basically has a fucking cartoon for a president. The guy is literally a fucking spastic. He'd fall into a swimming pool full of tits and come out sucking his thumb.

Back to Tumblr with you. That website only exists to serve as a concentration camp for complete degenerates.

They're already backpedaling

Twitter