The left on Facebook is so salty. If you reply to Trump hate posts people are just gonna get massively triggered

The left on Facebook is so salty. If you reply to Trump hate posts people are just gonna get massively triggered.

This is my experience when i replied to one of my friends bashing on republicans and Trump in general…

No one actually believes this do they? I know there are a lot of retards but they aren't that retarded right?

They're brainwashed little sheep, they'll believe anything lefty big brother tells them.

there's no limit to stupidity, user
look at op for proof. he uses facebook

No they are actually that retarded.

I'm tellin ya, i can't make this shit up.

Americans always do dumb shit on 9/11

The twitter/tumblr generation has lost all sense of perspective. I think Trump will probably do a fairly shitty job, but unless he just goes completely apeshit and nukes France or something, I doubt the average American will notice much of a difference compared to the usual shitty job the President and Congress do.

OPINION DISCARDED, INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

So long as he keeps his word about killing TPP, staying out of Syria and mending relations with Russia I think he'll be the best president in a long time globally. That said he might fuck some shit up domestically.

Is Shay our guy?

Am I meant to know who that is?

He's a vlogger, so no you aren't.

Pretty sure everyone knows who he is unless you've been living under a rock for the last 7 years.

I don't use any social media and don't follow the mainstream media so I guess that puts me "under a rock". Care to fill me in?

OP here, I've never heard of this bitch, probably because i don't watch normie Youtubers who talk about stupid shit all day and cater to loli's.

Also

Just found this out. Yeah, i already don't like her.

/cuteboy/ here
The left have brainwashed most faggots into believing the bullshit the left says. Only those who are Milopilled can see the truth. It's pretty retarded seeing as Hillary hates gays and wanted to bring in more muslims to murder them.

How do I become as qt as you?

Show them this

The lefties on my kikebook all have been visibly inactive lately. Other than one girl who messaged me to be reassured Trump wasn't Hitler 2.0

wow i really liked that post.
reminds me of my dad, you could be sucking your own dick and it doesnt matter as long as you finish your chores

"I hate whites". The most honest thing she's ever been.

use this to trigger a nigger

They're not all retarded - the media has been aggressively lying to people for a year. Give it 3 months and people will stop acting hysterical about it

Why are democrats so evil?

Western nations haven't killed gays for decades.

Why do they continually consider us equal to muslims?

The only one who looks like a nigger is the top right boy'o.

What the fuck man.

==wow ass whipped ass whipped==

==sheeit==