Official Hillary supporter/feminist tears thread

Post 'em if you got 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZpiW9fHcfEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude, I was just making the same thread !

My favorite part of the election. This is the reason I stayed up all night. When the dude told them to go home I was stuck and had to see it out.

KEK

Imagine how they will feel tomorrow
Blissfully ignorant within the first moments of waking up
Until the realisation hits
And they remember that Trump is POTUS

Best one yet

Glad to see I'm the only one contributing to this thread. OP go fuck yourself

Kek

This is the most serene I've ever been.
It's about time progressives got btfo on a massive scale, I've been waiting for this for at least a decade.
I am at peace with their misery.

#NeverTrump here. While I think Trump is still an unqualified jerk. These liberal tears are helping SO much to wash down this crow.

I'm so fucking hard right now.

Feminists scared of equal left.

I called you a faggot before and I'll do it again.
Faggot.

vs

That fucking guy who eats his booger, shiiit

Imagine if these retards won holy fuck

Fucking what?
Where?

It's really kinda sad that they're crying this hard over the best thing to happen to the country in years, maybe decades, and many of them aren't even sticking around long enough to see it. And where are they likely going? Cuckada. That's like the worst thing they could do. They could easily stick around and thrive, but it's their decision, I guess.

crying qts

You know I wanted to be jerk and troll the fuck out of these cunts, but I am just too happy. Todays been such a good day. Trump won. I honestly thought he wouldn't. I believed the media. I won a free cup of coffee and a bagel for the entire month of November from Panera, and when I checked out Wawa today they randomly took off five dollars my bill. When I asked the clerk why, she said she didn't know. Random promotion I guess. Feels good. I don't even care that I got dumped or that I got a C on midterm. Feels fucking good.

Son, I'm disappointed .

you wanna talk about it?

Shillary was a criminal, an orange pepe for president is MAXIMUM KEK OVERDRIVE … but come on people, this real life. (or is it?)

I still don't see why people think this is a good thing. It seems like people are just drowning in a lake of magical thinking. Half of the shit he has promised isn't even possible let alone logical.

I am too.

No. Trump winning is helping with the pain for now, but thank you user. You are very kind.

Most of these are very hormonal teenage girls
I guarantee you they'll look back at this day and cringe about how ridiculous they acted.

Remember; todays liberals are always tomorrows conservatives

the country and your life will be fun in the weeks and months to come.

The worst is over

Please stop typing and lurk moar because I can tell you're not from here you cringey fuck

same could be said for you

You know it's possible to be a combination of traits rather than a walking poltard stereotype. Why can't a man just wanna see some bitches crying over stupid shit?

I just had a thought

These would make excellent reaction images.

But when would you ever use them? When would it ever again be appropriate to imply that someone is that salty?

While it can be fun to look upon these people with mocking derision, let us not forget that most of them would be good and decent white people if it were not for a lifetime of being subjected to kike propaganda.

Not saltyness necesarily.
A crop here, a flip there…

People like you are the reason the think we are racist.

We are not racist we are not fachist.
Those neo liberals are the bad guys not us. Ok.

It's not express salt necessarily, but to express pure unadulterated despair.

Do you have a link to the original video? I see it says milo but I can't find it through the thousands of references to the guy

It's not about the things he promised, it's all about the LuLz it was all ways about the lelz

I REALLY enjoyed those reactions in the hillary camp, can watch that all day!
And after the euphoria wears off, they should just die or move out, can't have those idiots polluting the normal American population.

itt: bots

You seem upset about something

trapfaggot detected

this is good but the best is yet to come

Glad to hear things are going well for user-kun

go back to twitter cbanks

I feel like he handled this pretty well.

even better than watching the brasilians cry after Germany destroyed them in '14

nothanks, webm it or something.

It's on his Facebook page.

I kek'd.
Are there more?

wut

faggots get out

Nothing tops this

cuck

youtu.be/ZpiW9fHcfEY

Did she explode at least?

This thread is wonderful.

fug off, fagot

Same here. It's the only good part about Trump being president. Those tasty liberal tears.