DHS Whistleblower Phil Haney exposes Obama administration during Press Conference

url: youtube.com/watch?v=bJ5B4RRicag

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/clintons-muslim-brotherhood/
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/18/muslim-brotherhood-official-former-clinton-foundat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't matter if the normies don't know.

Just how much of a fucking traitor is King Nigger?

The jew's answer would be, "Can't betray people you never really worked for".

watching

Someone needs to .webm it.

This is a boogeyman.

It's almost 30 minutes long.

Is it?

Actually, reading through this is appears to be Zionist disinfo. Muslim Brotherhood is more of a buzzword to trigger patriotards than anything. You will see it mentioned all the time on dumb cuckservative sites in regards to anything and everything. Muslim brotherhood runs hollywood, they own Obongo, etc. In the big picture they are only one group of many and don't even have much power relatively speaking.

Regardless, the guy is going something that damage's Obama's reputation and legacy. It should be signal boosted.

oh goyim

lel

Go blow yourself up, Ahmed.

Elaborate.

That wouldn't happen to be Our Greatest Ally, would it?

It is. Muslim Brotherhood is a relatively weak Sunni Islamic organization that is used as a boogeyman by Zionists and their Saudi allies. I have very hard time believing the Muslim brotherhood has any influence in the American goveenment given the known Israeli and Saudi influence there. Unless Muslim brotherhood is just another Jew run group like ISIS, but I see no evidence of that either.

I can taste the profuse sweating

If he could somehow tie Clinton to it full disclosure didn't watch the video then it could really get some people's attention though.

That and a few more "lone wolfs" going aloha snack-bar in the States.

The Muslim Brotherhood does appear to be quite close with the Democrats or at least with Obama and the Clintons.

The Muslim Brotherhood was able to establish rule in Egypt (after being outlawed for decades) in the wake of the US-orchestrated revolution there. Also, CAIR, who get wheeled out after every Muslim attack in America lately, are a Muslim Brotherhood operation. Hillary's girlfriend's mom was a founding member of the Sisterhood as well.

HRC -> Huma Abedin -> CAIR -> Muslim Brotherhood -> IS/ISIS/ISIL/Al-Qaeda/Saudis/Turkey

The Muslim Brotherhood is a memory-holed way for people to talk about Muslim violence.
westernjournalism.com/clintons-muslim-brotherhood/
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/18/muslim-brotherhood-official-former-clinton-foundat/

In Crooked Clinton's own words:
WHAT DOES IT MATTER

We can connect the dots all we want, but until someone takes action nothing will change.

You have it backwards, the American government has influence in the Muslim Brotherhood.

I'm your boogeyman.

Bump

Fuck Obama, that stupid nigger..

every day I believe more and more that he's systematically subverting American values

That phrase is used often in suspicious leaks.

Is it purely coincidently?

Polite bump. Yay I'm no longer range b&

I am sad that it is not subtitled.

Fuck off.

Shrug

Huma>shillary>bilderberg

can't forget that one

and the shadow government influences the American government.

say it in a few words, or not at all

then if I like what you said, I will want to dig abit deeper