Facebook is accused of censoring the far right icon

Facebook "certainly violated the rule not to use prior censorship, a constitutional rule that may be limited only by acts of law," Minister Anna Strezynska told Radio Zet.

michellhilton.com/2016/11/facebook-falanga.html

The whole of MSM, leftist media generally or dumbed down coopt of slightly-right views, has been talking shit about Hungary and Poland for doing anything against the EU or against intaking millions of immigrants that are just faggots looking to get free shit, grown men between ages of 17-35 lookin for universal welfare.

just one more day and we will show those leftwing parasites to behave in our presence. They shamed us, beat us, used dirty tactic and they had absolutely no remorse becasue we were racists and thought they are on moral high ground. I will remember all of this when i will put bullet into their head near great trump wall.

it's a private company. it can broadcast or not broadcast whatever it wants

leftypol you've gone fully retarded
no one is a "larper" and you pretending to be right by being a larper is see through
you cant make pol look bad with such poor comedy

with government handouts, government loopholes that smaller businesses have to obey but it can disregard, and of course reporting on it is unimportant despite so many people using it
just hush it up right friendo?

So whats the alternative social media? There is Gab but it's fucking closed beta so no one can get in to grow it.

Plus a ludicrous stock market 'valuation' driven not by proper business fundamentals but by asset bubble-inflating QE money-printing, where those closest to the FedRes spigot grab the 'free'money' and seek to "earn a return".

Pol is heavy militant right wing board. Are you telling me that those words i just wrote are untrue?

Kek

Instead of making fun of my post which is jew strategy that i know very well can you bring any argument to this discussion? Ya fag?

This is true.
A bunch of fucking criminal neets seeking to parasite off whichever country will gib them the most.

I've met some from several different countries.
They aren't fleeing anything apart from responsibilities. They aren't running to anything apart from money and an easy life.

They are half decent to talk to, makes you wonder why they didn't just work to make their own fucking countries decent.

It is all about money, there is nothing else.
It is more common than not that they have bounced between half a dozen countries in europe, receiving welfare, house, food and more for free before they find one that suits them.
They ARE shopping around.

Your posts exude weakness.

There is no point in him or anyone else talking about them, apart from to make fun of them.

Fucking grow up and teach yourself how to be a man.

CAN'T CUCK THE ZUCK

it should be a triangle t b h :^)

like this?

rev up the leftism guys, the normies deserve to be exploited

wew

Nigger please kill your self.