WTF. Why is this allowed?

WTF. Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ggp0a
reddit.com/r/RedLetterMedia/comments/5mjbgq/rlm_need_to_get_jenny_nicholson_on_for_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's kept to one thread and most of the time in those threads we're just shitposting, talking generally and having fun. they're essentially 'general' threads now with a jenny theme, don't take it so seriously fam she is queen

We all literally btfo OP, who was discovered to be a muslim psyop.

One last thing Officially calling them "Jenerals" now btw

You lie like a jew.

actually im a black autistic tranny

Did Leafyishere become a tranny?

I am a jew, yes

how many will take it

4chan is freaking out about that post. 4chan is really protective of jenny

link me to the thread

Holy shit really?
Are we going to be Northern Ireland/Real ireland and go full The Troubles?

That downy mouse merchant isn't queen of anything except maybe spam.

Heretics will burn

lol cuckchan is so cucked they can't even keep their waifu from cheating on them

Queen.

Of the trannies?

this is why Holla Forums is king

Is that shooped?

She whispered "14/88 praise kek" in her last video.
She could have been joking but I doubt it.

My first Margaret OC from august '15, right after her first gamergate video came out.

Wait you still hate Jenny because nobody wanted shitbag mcgee?

No I hate her cause she's a sloth faced disney shill
She won a popular vote and in that thread iirc you got btfo by anons after claiming anyone but you was cheating. Say it out loud scullyshekelsonfag
OFFICIAL QUEEN®

You realise you're the reason she's popular?

Lies and slander, there was no vote or election and any reference or memory of such is literally a delusion. Now as for the honest poll? Yes, jenny AND Maisie won. What does that say? It says you lose

Because only a moron clicks on a datamining link.

Yes. Here's the original.

10/10

You're doing gods work user.

DESIGNATED SHITTING BAGS

Pick one retard

Sorry abraham try again
archive.is/Ggp0a

Wew lad. And then this

user who not only clicked on that NSA honeypot strawpoll but started his own to try and push some moley menopausal old maiden. You samefag like a pleb and your shits all retarded.

Designated disney sloth area
reddit.com/r/RedLetterMedia/comments/5mjbgq/rlm_need_to_get_jenny_nicholson_on_for_the/

THIS IS WHAT PLEBBIT CANCER ACTUALLY BELIEVES

Just stop dude. You are ridiculous.

I did pick one, and it was Jenny!
Also that archive link is a shop, obviously, here is the real poll.

It's for the best to keep RLM away from her. Beardfat would try to make her put a rubber dick up his ass or something.

Is it ridiculous to be shy for your reddit audience? I mean cmon I want her staring me in the face for that sweet sweet guardians 2 review when it comes out so I can upvote the shit out of it!
👍

It's actually part of Jenny's 5D Chess, she wants to infiltrate RLM because whenever she sees Mike her bloodlust begins to grow slowly and she begins frothing at the mouth ready to destroy. Once on the panel she will strap Rich to the wheel of the worst and spin him while he screams "HEE HA HAAAAAAAAWWW" and will end Mike with a big wind up punch

This comment is reddit tier.

At least wait 30 seconds before samefagging ffs

You replied after my comment, by the way I'm downvoting your posts because obviously you can't see the nuances of jennism. We are a reformed group of waifuists who have simply come together to praise the one true Jenny in her tri-fold state, I know you cannot see it but I pray to Jenny that you will turn from your sinful ways and embrace her

0 effort bait tbh wanted to see if even a 0 effort would get a bite

women all crave to hold their baby that way

Pick one faggot

Requesting the tranny paint edit to be done on Jenny.

Hail your Queen

Holla Forums btfo

I challenge you to find the real original :^).

Can you find the original? Her hat isn't right.

Not the real trannysperg tbh, you're supposed to get multiple pictures dumby

the political compass test.

Why do they always take the god damn bait lol