Trump supporter mentions white genocide to feminist at Trump rally

Trump supporter mentions white genocide to feminist at Trump rally.

Its at 2:30 sec.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KjYw0znQOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no thanks, user

Well no shit, people don't like dying. A phobia is an irrational fear, which would imply there's something irrational about not wanting to get snackbared. Liberals won't ever be content with life until everyone is dead and the human race is extinct

OP post no infowars, you big dummy.

but as long as we are talking about infowars, I don't wanna derail the thread, but I do feel like Infowars is chasing the trend now.

I saw Alex use the therm anti white for the first time at 2:41. I mean I don't know if he used the therm before because I don't keep up but look 2:40 he definitely say's it
youtube.com/watch?v=8KjYw0znQOw

This from 2011

Alex Jones is a disinfo agent, he takes a legitimate political topic or trend and makes people who believe it look like lunatics, just by association.
Thats what he does, thats all he does.

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

I read this like an asian with broken english would say it.

the video and your post don't connect faggot. that rant was pretty meh.
don't get me wrong, he is pure MUH FILTERS and MUH 6 trillion, but that rant was good

That was the point faggot. He says something decent, then the filters come out.

shoulda reminded me of his "satanic plots" instead.

always a new antichrist

You don't have reasonable debates at protests/rallies because everybody has their opinion already set in stone and logic gets lost in talking points.

The liberals are already mentally ill, aim to convert people on the fence, the apathetic, the Cruzbots even. Protesters are there to shout and scream and go home and tell themselves that they actually accomplished something. Don't even bother with them.

I don't scream at people but I always challenge and chat up people handling me pamphlets.

after all it is one of the perks Holla Forums give you is staying calm among the arguments, and another one is the ability to tell when a fallacy is been cooked up like if you are being lead to strawman or non sequitur or ad hominem.

There are 12yr olds in Yurop who know more about politics than most murcians will ever in their entire lifetime.

Holy damn, that hairline, and she brags about being only 15.

That's why you Jew worshipers are like Jews but like cucked enslaved Jews. Because you're always the victim, always being victimized, always crying that some dead guy from a Jewish bluepilled fairytale is being challenged.
It's pathological as fuck. At least Kikes make themselves rich from their victim mentality. You just give your money away to Pedos and promote white genocide (TM)

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

I have so much respect and envy for these men being able to stand there and calmly debate these retards. I feel like an ape, I'm not sure if I'd be able to just sit there listening to that and trying to address those points.

I'm really fucking certain I'd chimp out and try to smash that bitches face in. I can't fucking go to events because of this shit.

He blame- deflects away from Jewish zionism as well. Gets the goyim to chase their tails.

If he is an agent, I think that's his main job.

He might just be a greedy businessman with a shitload of jewish sponsors also.

the guy on the thumbnail looks like Carl the Cuck

I thought he looked more like iDubbz

Her voice is so fucking grating.

It's really fucking sad. Most Europeans will never understand how good they have it when it comes to political awareness. Go to Europe for 2 years and then come back and you realize how completely shit we truly are on average.

And still we let the EU happen.

Satan telling it like it is

I give a lot of slack to Europe because of post-WW2 situation and the Anglo-Russo Jew revenge.

That guy is basically a parody of a autistic atheist. I don't think anyone is that retarded on their own.

What the fuck happened to this dumb whores?

Something the cringe channel put up, owned by leftist goons

errytime

shut it down