So i recently was in a heated discussion with a goybook military normie and I'm wondering if I should continue fighting...

So i recently was in a heated discussion with a goybook military normie and I'm wondering if I should continue fighting these battles. I capped the end of our conversation and while I may have BTFO him I do not think what I did will ever truely sink in. Does anyone have any tips on redpilling normies??

Other urls found in this thread:

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/on-america/
caesartort.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/americas-unpardonable-crime/
wikiislam.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really.

The big problem is that integration creates racism among the second and third generation integrated on both sides.

Religion is of less importance.

Are you implying that the fact that omar mateen was muslim is of little consequence?

Military fags are not worth the time. They are bluepilled to the core. And all of them believe they know shit about the situation of the world because they spent five years scrubbing toilets in Iraq, so they aren't likely to listen to anything you have to say anyway. I have tried redpilling these people, but they always just dismiss what I say out of hand because it contradicts the blue pill propaganda they were force-fed in the military.

This is why America needs to be destroyed. Unlike other countries, being an American patriot makes you a traitor by default. If an Englishman is a nationalist, it means he cares about English people. If a Polish person is a nationalist, it means he cares about Polish people. If an American is a nationalist, it means he cares about the Constitution and ZOG.

Omar was a hero who killed a bunch of faggots.

But really, Islam is not the problem. Shitskins are the problem. Islam is actually pretty based if it didn't come packaged with a billion brown subhumans.

Nice try shlomo

The Constitution is a bad thing because it guarantees rights to citizens regardless of race.

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/on-america/

caesartort.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/americas-unpardonable-crime/

Its scary how right you actually are about military meatheads being blue pilled faggots. This is the very beginning of our conversation which we had in public.

What I posted in the op was in private because I didnt want to attract attention from thought police.

I should clarify what I mean by the post. American nationalists are cuckservatives because they are loyal to the Constitution and not their people. So they don't care if everyone in the country is replaced by Mexicans just so long as the Constitution is still in place. It is of a completely different character from nationalism in real nations.

Agreed, their intolerance for gays and empowered stronk females is pretty fucking based and I've even considered converting to islam because of it. But the fact remains that muslims boiled down to their most basic form are the same as kikes. They want to dominate the world, but unlike kikes who use subversion and kikery (usary) they just want to fuck shit up

No it fucking doesn't. That shit had to be shoved down America's throat by christcuck do-gooders at the expense of millions of white lives and the notion of manifest destiny ever being attainable.

OP you will almost certainly never get someone to admit you were right and change their mind. Things like this are important for the people watching though. They will likely not know whats right or wrong so if you let them win itll influence their opinion.

any sources?

See how the knowledge of them spying on us made you self censor yourself from the public?

Would you say that I let him win? I stated my point as eloquently as possible after a 60 hour work week in a medical supplies warehouse and hopefully the people watching will see that I am right. I posted this because I want criticism on how to better redpill and relate to normies. I'm not someone who ever posts on facebook/youtube/twitter and in all actuality the majority of my internet footprint is on chans, but I realize that that is the frontline in the war for popular opinion and its the duty of all pollacks to disseminate the info learned here.

I would have left my name up as I have nothing to hide, the guy I'm arguing with is my cousin's cousin and I would rather not be the cause of a feud. If the NSA wants to find out who I am based on the content of what I posted in the OP then I'm sure it isn't hard for them to do so. What I discussed with him in private message would be considered an unmitigated thought crime in yurop so I thought better of letting my true feelings about Islam be made public, even though I heavily implied what my feelings were in the public post.

I'm sure with even what I posted in public I will attract a lot of attention so I might delete it. I see similar conversations going on on Ann coulter's page so I didn't think it was that big of a deal

Of course it does.

I have a pretty redpilled Air Force friend. He leans a little more libertarian but he sees whats going on in Europe, mostly Germany and Sweden with their populations being replaced.

This is a good thread. I learned a lot from your arguments

Oh my mistake I must have dreamed about the past 150+ years incrementalism.

Any points in particular you feel got through to you? Again I'm just your average everyday Holla Forumsack, and everything I know is the accumulation of three years worth of this neoreactionary hellhole of a forum that I come to everyday. Its time to start giving back and we can't look like raging 1488 lunatics while doing so. We can't even associate ourselves with the alt right in my opinion because they have very obviously already been subverted (((milo)))

We need an intelligent message, one that directly opposes (((globalism))) in all its forms

I know all of the info you are presenting this guy I just have a hard time relaying it like you are. Youre not just linking him to youtube videos and use only one photo. links are easy to ignore.

Feel free to take anything I said and use it word for word to redpill normies.

Truely what's going on in Britian with the muslim rape gangs scares the shit out of me. I don't know how Englishman stood by and let their daughters be raped by muzzie scum but I for one am going to take a more active role in making sure what happened to Britain never happens in America

First issue I have is saying 'modern X' in your case 'modern Christianity'. Appealing to modernism is working in the opposite direction and giving credence to egalitarianism by claiming its fruits are beneficial.

Make the bold (and correct) claim that Islam has always been harmful and Christendom is literally incompatible. Fucking pagans weren't even like these dunecoons.

Second, related to the first, stressing the gay angle of the killings is acknowledging the retardation of faggotry as another okay result of egalitarianism. This is an issue for a couple reasons. Most importantly, it signals tolerance as a value, automatically losing the argument as it assumes a more multicultural view. Also important: Value statements. You're reinforcing them as a special and protected group when that notion should be dismantled.

Islam isn't bad because it kills gays, it's bad because it is against white civilization.

It seems weird or too specific but intentionally preventing contradictions in narrative appearance does really help to streamline a convincing basis for a sane look at the world. You're building an entirely new outlook with people, the current narrative is degenerative.

Be right, be truthful, and for the sake of God, don't compromise while staying level headed and not revealing power level too quickly.

We're talking about normies here, if I come out and call gays sodomites that deserve death then they don't see me as any better than muzzies. The conversation is no where near the point to where we can start correlating islamification of the west with white genocide.

This is why I said we need an intelligent message without coming off as raging 1488 lunatics, because thats exactly what theyll see me as if I start saying we should be a white country

wikiislam.net

Everything one should know about islam is written in Quar'an and it is pretty strightforward. If somebody does not do what Quar'an says it is only because of illiteracy.

They didn't dare to care, until the cuckservatve meme started to work it's meme magic.

like he said, don't go revealing your power levels but don't throw unnecessary shit in to your argument. There is no need to add 'modern X' or a gay angle to your arguments

That might have contributed to him going amok and shooting up homosexuals, but it was how he identified by ethnicity when he grew up integrated, that made him hate the majority society.

only betas try to convince dumbfucks
alphas know they are right and BTFO dumbfucks

dont compromise
tell them what you think
dont be nice
if they feel offended
laugh at them
if they get violent
beat the shit out of them

No.
Go read a book.

It doesn't look very heated, if you see it that way then that means you got yourself all worked up over nothing. He seems to agree with a fair amount of what you say, don't be childish.

You really, really didn't. In pic 2 you sperged out about big brother when he vaguely mentioned tracking down terrorists, and in pic 3 you went off point by mentioning omars dad when YOU were the one who brought omar up. If the conversation was already about omar then it would have been fine, but the way you blurted it out from nothing could have easily derailed the whole conversation to suddenly just be about omars story.

Basically: stay on point and don't get yourself worked up. This guy seems open to redpills, just calm down and stop trying to pick a fight with him.

Fair enough maybe I got carried away calling it heated.

He used pretty clear language when he talked about surveiling suspects. We all know this is what the government wants, to be able to know everything about your whereabouts your thoughts, and this is what I interpreted him to mean

The original post was about the shooting and how the shooter was able to purchase everything he needed to carry out the attacks. Bringing up the shooter wasn't off topic in this case.

When he was going on about how we have to fight the enemy on their soil that is particularly what set me off. He was defending US military intervention in the middle east because of "intel" we had on existing regimes. This is the ultimate blue pill, to think we have troops in the middle east in order to protect ourselves at home when in reality it only inflames and destabilizes the region.

Basically what youre seeing in the op is the aftermath of the discussion we had on my cousin's wall. I took offense to what he wrote in the highlighted portion of this picture thats why I was on the offensive in private

He said "surveilance units", and specifically said: to "coordinate ground troops". It's pretty clear he's talking about military recon overseas, unless you mean you don't want the gov spying on them either.

Omar wasn't, no, but that redpill on his dad was too far off point I'm saying. The conversation easily could have shifted to be entirely about Omar after that, but he luckily backed down. I'm just talking basic debate here, you gave him an excuse to back away from the original point which was to redpill him that islam is dangerous, not that hillary is corrupt.

In that other post was he not speaking against those wars though, I'm not posting from a computer so I can't double check without re-typing this post.

That was a shitty thing for him to say, I agree. I feel like this guy isn't entirely bluepilled though, he just hasn't swallowed all the right redpills yet. He agrees with you a couple of times in these pics.

None of this is to say I don't agree with your talking points, I do.

If you want to change a man's mind, you'll have to do it privately and with a combination of good questions and good humour. You have to get him to look for the information himself. Argument on facebook will not work most of the time.

One major hole I this guy's arguments is he keeps making claims about the Christian bible that simply aren't true or out of context. I've read the KJV bible chronologically and I can tell you he's ignorant. The old testament is the Hebrew bible where all of the wars and stoning take place, the New Testament basically wipes all that away.

He seems to be on the brink, but possibly can't openly talk about it because he's a real person with a job.

If a soldier said he wanted to kill all muslims, he'd get a dishonorable discharge faster than you can say "obama".

If an ex-military guy said he wanted to kill all muslims, he'd be on every no fly no buy list, blacklisted from government jobs, or even arrested/interrogated in the same amount of time.

I'm more extreme than OP and I wouldn't talk about this shit on normiebook.

Given the historical context at the time of its creation, the liberties outlined by the Constitution were implied for white males only. Its weakness was in the implicitness obviously.

Why do people give religion a free pass? This is the problem. Religions are just ideologies like any other - ask people during WW2 if they'd like to ban member of the Nazi party from entering the USA and you'll get a yes. During the cold war ask them if they'd like to ban Communist Party members.

Present yourself as equally against all religions which have violent passages. Tell people that any religion which promotes violence should be banned. Books/religious leaders promoting violence shouldn't get a free pass because they're religious. Either remove the promotion of violence or the book is banned and leader punished.

This of course is the ruse, because the Bible picks and chooses from different accounts the story of Jesus it can suvive endless reformation. The Quran on the other hand is the direct word of god, to change it is to oppose god. It cannot survive, even if it does it will be much less of a problem.

No where do I mention killing all muslims. Just outlawing islam

I give liberals 1 chance to be logical. I ask very simple questions, for instance, that highlight their hypocrisy.

Once they fail that one chance, don't throw your pearls before swine. They deserve only ridicule. Mock them until you have had enough lulz, then depart with a smile.

Oh and never engage on their terms. They, being crooked beings, will inevitably and frantically misdirect once you near the truth. Never follow them down these turns, cut them off and continue the straight path.

if he believes that radical islam is some different beast, you should have redpilled him on mossad/cia creation of isis. maybe even you could have got to the point where you could mention they are most likely funded by worthless dollars printed at the federal reserve.

That's exactly where I was going, I wanted to break down the charade of a "moderate" muslim. When I mentioned that there are no christians making trouble in countries not predominantly christian it destroyed his argument that christianity and islam, radical or not, are in any way comparable. Of course, he wouldn't respond past the fourth picture because at that point I was having trouble restraining myself from typing check mate and clicking send.

Protip: There are more redpilled military then you might think, however, you will rarely find one agreeing with or even acknowledge redpill ideas on social media. All that shit is monitored for military members, and having non-PC ideas is a no-no.

Holy shit fucking kill yourself you prick

I know an Army drill sergeant who's a WN.

Well said user.

Never talk politics on social media. If you're going to have a social media account immediately hide every post you come across having anything to do with politics to refrain yourself from being targeted.

This goes double for servicemen but still applies to civilians.

Just tell him

a) no more immigrants - PERIOD (reproduction rates are dropping worldwide, so there is no reason for it)

b) we may not outlaw it de jure but we can do everything within our power to make their lives uncomfortable in our country, and maybe even give them a plane ticket home if they leave and renounce citizenship

You were going too all-out on him, though.

Holy shit gas yourself you fucking retard Islam has been a mortal enemy of the west for thousands of years, it's a degenerate pedophile homosexual death cult. They're on the same level as jews.

Nothing of value was lost when he killed those faggots, but it doesn't worry you that a fucking ISIS operative killed people in the US?

Holy shit I know I'm probably getting worked up over a shill but what the fuck. I want to shove you into an oven and set that shit on 676 degrees

How so? It was on as soon as he started talking about how American sons should be dying to sandniggers in the desert for Israel.

Fuck no. But we would be dumb as hell not to exploit this "tragedy" as a way to get Islam to go back

I support the idea of a constitution, but I wholly agree with your logic and sentiments, user.

pic unrelated