What movies would you add to this list?

What movies would you add to this list?

HAHAHAHAHA

i dont like horror movies they are scary

Unrelated to Holla Forums, please go.

The only good horror movie is The Bye Bye man

jumpscares are shit though

You pretty much listed some of TV's favorite horror films. Besides for Cabin in the Woods, those films are discussed on TV with fondness. Jacob's Ladder for example is scary in both the production and the story implication that this is a guy who has realized he is dead because his brain cant process memory and logic and that this is what you will see when you die. That's not scary?

being scared of movies is for retards

that said OP lists mostly good movies, stop being contrarian and stop going to reddit

nice try reddit

The only movie on that list I like is The Thing, but this "everything I don't like is reddit" backdoor way to try to get us to like reddit by association is fucking retarded, you're not drawing any real connection between the two.

In every god damned one of these incredibly autistic threads all you fucking do is take a list of popular things and associate them all with reddit inexplicably.

The Last Broadcast >>>>>>>> Le Baire H'witch Section 8 Housing

It should at least scare your date so she can blow you for keeping her safe from monsters.

wtf I love these films

You need to put every horror film ever made on that list.

What 16 year old is going to have heard either of those, let alone be watching them?

jacob's ladder sure, but the Thing? You really think only a handful of people have heard of The Thing? I watched it when I was 13, are you fucking stupid?

Go back to playing FNAF, faggot.

Just because you saw it 3 years ago, doesn't mean shit.

16 year olds are Gen Z you stupid cunt. Not millennials.

Jacob's Ladder is an overrated oscar bait. It's a melodrama movie with a horror label slapped on it. The plot is banal although the premise is interesting and the imagery isn't utilized to it's maximum potential. If you want legit good horror cinema, you need to dig up the foreign, especially European.

More like Jacob's Latter, amrite?
Because heh uh its second to Euro films hehe
No Suspiria? Really?

GAS YOURSELF CUCKOLD