My job ends every day at 3 pm

What do I do? Also I'm black if that helps.

You're black so my guess is rape.

You need to go back, seriosly.

So she's probably trying to keep an eye on you so you don't steal something.

Get her number and go see a movie moron.

this

Protip: being polite to customers is her job.

Yet if I was white talking about an asian woman you'd all be rooting for me am I correct?

this
you're nigger, you should know that useless you have money or are an 7 feet tall Olympian, the male has to make the first move

Give her the AIDS

I hope you get HPV, race baiting nigger

But user, she is a petite, and slightly nerdy weeblike girl with a heart of hot fire. If I ask her out she'll humiliate me.

Kill yourself nigger.
If you're serious proceed carefully. Asians are incredibly racist and ethnocentric.

Then ask her out.
I don't give a fuck about 3DPD, so I don't care what you do to them

Jewish propaganda is working, actual humans aren't disgusted by your mere presence in an establishment where your kind is usually only present to loot or burn down

I feel like I will throw up if I try anyway

I don't hate you because you nig. It's the nogging I can't stand.

Tell her you just got a basketball scholarship to some shitty school with a good team. Say you want to get to know her better before you go to attend.

Get her pregnant with your nog seed and ruined for everyone else. She'll turn into one of those: "I date black men because no one else satisfies me… totally not because I have a mixed kid and everyone else avoids me like the AIDS whores".

It'll be funny.

She probably thinks your cute, enjoy it, take it easy

I have seen a movie about this, here

hang yourself

First you'll have to ask sort of like a white person
then go talk to her, if you can slip a classic rock song that white people like into a conversation then that's even better.
you should have sex with her because apparently you're into that. i don't like 3dpd but i believe in you. actually i have my doubts about anyone that posts on a chan but you probably have a chance

Demonstrate value by buying your snack with your C+ book in your hand, mention how difficult it is and how good you are at it.
Engage her phyiscally, starting slow like brushing her hand when exchanging money.
Nurture dependence by hopefully turning her against her co-workers, make you the only one she can confide in. This can and should be done subtly.
Neglect her emotionally by being brusque and acting disinterested, this should hurt her a lot.
Inspire hope by returning to her with an elaborate story about how you became a better person, maybe you had to spend time away because your brother just died (believable because you're black) but in his memory you want to move on in life. With her.
Separate entirely. Enough said.

nigger

Actually 'engage physically' might require banging, I don't remember.