Isn't Voyager the true Trekino?

Isn't Voyager the true Trekino?

Holla Forums needs to come to a consensus on the best one, and I think Voyager deserves to be in the discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism#Humans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not alone OP. I think 2017 is the year where we finally overcome the kike propaganda and appreciate true SciFi-kino like Voyager, The Force Awakens and the Star Wars Prequels.

Sarcasm is the cuckold of humor.

I liked Voyager, it's my nostalgia crush of star trek. I hated all the parts with the borg queen, though.

Ironikino positing has gone too far. Hobbes was right. Man cannot govern themselves.

We really should just take Jenny's opinion on all subjects as gospel.

The only major problems with Voyager and Enterprise is that they had mostly boring characters, and they retrod TNG too much.

I barely remembered the Enterprise characters' names and jobs even after watching 2 seasons of it

Voyager is a beautiful cautionary tale about never letting a woman command a large expensive military vessel. They will get lost, and they will break every rule while leaving a wake of misery behind them.

If it were Picard or Kirk they would have been back by the end of the second episode at the latest.

All Star Trek is Jewy. What are you talking about?

The only thing that kept Voyager on the air was Jeri Ryan's tits and ass. There's some good episodes and a couple good two-parters, but it sucked overall.

Tranny torso.

Anytime a show inserts some random slut in a catsuit after a couple of seasons you know it's time to stop.

That is one thing I will give TNG for, they eventually give Troi an actual uniform to wear

Voyager is cozy, like an old quilt. It has the best black character in any Trek show, Tuvok. Because he is black in color but not in speech or behavior. I found all the main characters likeable, even Neelix.

They explore space, fight aliens etc. Something Next Gen almost never did, it was too busy with all the Q masturbation.

Also, Voyager is a pleasant warm environment you can imagine living in. The Next Gen Enterprise was cold and sterile and worst of all had a low background rumble that sets your teeth on edge. And I didn't take to a single character on it.

of all the words
while I masturbate
the saddest are
didn't show tits; now it's too late

Voyager would be ok if it wasn't total shit. If we have to ironically meme, I'd rather ENT be declared kino. Voyager is just what TNG or DS9 would have been if they were fucking garbage.

Voyager was shit.

When Harry fucking that dead chick that makes him a necrophiliac right?

Don't remember that episode but just about every Harry episode was something weird. More than once he complains to the captain about it and she tells him not to worry, lots of weird shit happens in space.

Voyager had the strangest Star Trek episode ever. The one where Paris and Janeway are turned into lizards and they mate, basically while everyone watches. Somehow they are turned back into themselves and Paris looks down, embarrassed, apologizes to the Captain…about fucking her. She tells him not to worry about it and since they were hermaphrodite lizards maybe she fucked him.

Dropped.

No way it's the best, but I'll admit it's better than most folks make it out to be. There were some truly enjoyable episodes in series. I particularly liked the episodes that focused on Lt. Barclay, a minor character from TNG who became a key player in the Voyager later in the series.
However, the series has a glaring weakness that keeps it from kino status: the characters.
Janeway is objectively the worst Captain. I don't even have to explain, it's clear to anyone.
Chakotay was monotone and one note, a literal stereotype. I'm surprised he didn't say "Me like em fire water" at some point in the series (though that would have been an improvement tbh).
Torres was a mess, her motivations swung wildly from one episode to the next.
Tuvok was a Vulcan, so he didn't have much to work with. Spock was interesting because he was half human, so he constantly struggled with his dual heritage. Without that element, the character is stale.
Kim had a really bad actor. When he spoke his lines, it was immersion breaking.
7 of 9 was literally added just to be eye candy. A stunt character to boost ratings. Sickening.

There is no way a person can objectively say Voyager was the best Star Trek series.

Star Trek was always gay shit.

The Doctor and Seven show.

and yet 7 of 9 was one of the two most compelling characters on the show. The other being the Doctor.

I gotta admit, "Tuvix" is an all time classic.

Kill yourself.

Tell me, Captain. If Voyager was so good, then why weren't there any villains as charismatic and handsome as the great Gul Dukat?

Begone foul Hebrew.

Speaking of Harry, I saw his actor at a convention last year. He was very frustrated by spending the entire seven year trip as an ensign. Tom Paris started as a convict and he was given a commission, then a promotion, then a demotion, then a promotion again. After a few years, he asked the producers if his character could get promoted and their reaction was simply "Well, someone has to be the ensign."

He asked someone he knew who was serving in the armed forces what rank someone should have after seven years of service and the answer was lieutenant commander.

The question later came up "What do you think your characters would have done after getting back to Earth?" and he immediately jumped at this one, saying Harry Kim would have quit Starfleet, opened a restaurant in San Francisco right next to Federation headquarters and named it Admiral Kim's.

That was on purpose because the writers hated the actor.

Although as Howard Stern pointed out to George Takei, it's just a fucking show. You don't actually get a rank out of it.

Gul Dukat was chrarismatic as hell

Harry Kim was a very competent officer but not leadership material and so was never promoted. Plus the fact that under the circumstances someone of senior rank would basically have to die to open a spot. The only officers of senior rank were main characters so that didn't happen.

Paris on the other hand, though an asshole and trouble maker, always demonstrated leadership qualities. Where Kim was always unsure and hesitant about situations Paris dove right in and made a decision. That's the difference, making a decision even if it's wrong is what leadership is about.

But the Federation is a Marxist hugbox. Being an "asshole" is verboten.

The Federation, but maybe the Starfleet isn't? A military rarely is.

Nah, every Admiral was an asshole. That's why Janeway made Admiral and Picard didn't.

You're a fucking tranny torso.

That's because he was far from the bones of his fathers, and couldn't recharge his super-redman powers.

Sorry that you fapped to a tranny, user. Don't blame me.

The later seasons of Voyager were worse than the early ones, and season 3 was best. All titbot did was retread stories TNG already did with Data, only she did them worse.

Also is kind of right. Voyager is a pretty comfy show, but it's also pretty crappy for the most part. Not as bad as people say it is, but still not very good.

I don't fap to you. I don't even know you. Miss Illinois 1989, on the other hand…

It is still a tranny faggot, faggot. The skeletal structure doesn't lie. Hips below belly button, tiny ass male hips, male forehead, male jaw, large hands. The hipbone doesn't shrink with age. This isn't a fucking meme either, that really is a tranny just like most of them. You have been shown trannies as sex symbols for decades.

It wasn't the warp core but rather the rumble of the air conditioning.

if your people evolved in a mostly sodden, mountainous, half frozen region bereft of sunlight - then you too would be waist deep in mannish looking women. Its hard to get it up for a women when you know a little over a half year later she'll push out another mouth to feed - in a region without that much to eat. Hence all the raiding and raping they did in enemy lands.
so it was the limp wristed dudes and the mannish women who dont present as fertile who got all the action in europe, leading naturally to what you see today.

The only good character to come from Voyager was the Doctor

Gee, I wonder how hollywood creates the effect on non-pregnant women where they look pregnant.

And fakes the medical record, and produces matching children who somehow grow up with her features? Face it, you failed. Your detective skills suck. You can't tell man from woman. You're seeing trannies everywhere becase you're obsessed with dick. You had a nasty experience in a public restaurant, didn't you? And what's more, you liked it.

Show me a medical record if you are so great and if you are so sure there is one. What does matching children even mean? That it looks vaguely similar to the parent? Not really hard if they're part of the same racial group. Please do not project your deviancy on others. I'm sorry your ideal image of a woman is that of transexuals. It must not be comforting on your psyche.

The burden of proof is on you. Provide evidence these women are trannies. Note: Drawing a rectangle and putting arrows in random places is not evidence. You're making the claim the pregnancies were faked. Provide proof of this claim or you just got OWNED.

You can't even refute it other than to call it random, despite the fact that what is being pointed at are male skeletal features natural women do not possess.

That's not a fact though silly, that's your opinion. You rarely even explain how they're male. You just point at random bits and say only men have them. Shit's dumb. It's not an argument, it's just random arrows based on your opinion. You fail once more.

TRANNYFAG QUIETLY ACKNOWLEDGES ANOTHER DEFEAT

No, it is a fact. Male hips and female hips are not the same. Neither are male skulls and female skulls or male shoulders and female shoulders. Nothing pointed out has been random, and every time it is the same male features on "hot" female celebrities shills like you push.

They are trannies, men can't give birth. No more proof needed. Pictures of fake baby bumps are not proof. Such things aren't even hard for non celebrities to buy.

No, it is not a fact. See? I just provided the same amount of evidence as you. Simply saying "It's a fact" isn't an argument unless you prove the fact. Why are you so dumb? How can one man be so incredibly stupid?

Yes, proof is needed. They provided evidence of pregnancies, you simply saying "That's not real cuz man" isn't proving it's not real, you're not providing evidence, you're providing assertions. If you weren't so stupid, you'd see the difference.

But you're just a sperg stuck on repeat who will just repeat the same empty claims and get your dumb ass handed to you over and over again squawking like a parrot angrily stuck on repeat

I don't need to prove male/female skeletal features to some random faggot on Holla Forums. You are obviously mad I am exposing trannies. Anyone who cared for proof would look into it themselves, instead of crying about it and pretending third grade debate tactics work here.

wew

Trannyfag btfo again.

I don't have to prove those features because you can look them up yourself. It is common medical knowledge, as is child birth. Showing a baby bump doesn't prove the tranny was pregnant and is very unlikely since another common medical facts is that men can't have babies. You claiming pregnancy as a defense for why an obvious tranny isn't obvious requires proof of said pregnancy. It isn't that hard shlomo.

wew
You sure showed me

You're having to go to increasingly unlikely and illogical lengths to try to disprove a pregnancy. Let me spell this out one more time for your stupid ass:

-A baby bump is evidence.
-A resulting child later is evidence.

SAYING "It could be faked! Could be IVF! Coulda been kidnapped!" IS NOT EVIDENCE. These are assertions. Provide EVIDENCE of any of these claims having happened retard.

You were already refuted, the image proved Jeri Ryan possesses the hourglass figure which men do not possess. Multiple images from multiple angles all show the female-only body shape.

wew
That someone gave birth.

On my side is the FACT that male skeletal features are found and shouldn't be. You crying about that not being true and throwing a hilarious tantrum isn't going to change that. your samefagging is hilarious too

I say this everytime that Voyager comes up:
Seasons 1-3 were pure Trek - Season 3 is some of the best.
7 of 9 ruined the show.

Faggot, women's hourglass is due to their hips, not by just being skinny. The hip line here is way ducking below the side indents, which are just flesh.

Stay mad tranny shills, I will never stop exposing these trannies.

Notice how you're not providing anything as counter evidence? You're still just making assertions. How can you be so dumb?

Listen, the dead giveaway for a tranny is the voice. There are no trannies with convincingly female voices. The hormones make their voice sound jarring and unnatural. None of the ugly whores you typically draw rectangles on have tranny voices. There is no surgery or voice coaching to fix this. You're just plain wrong. Deal with it.

Basics was a great episode

You haven't provided any evidence. You provided a picture of a baby bump, and a baby with an unknown origin was claimed by the tranny. Against you is the fact that the tranny has a man's skeleton, which becomes even more obvious with age.

It doesn't matter how much you pretend otherwise. It's a tranny.

Bullshit, voice surgery exists, and a tranny raised on female hormones that had their balls cut off will not have a male voice. These hollywood trannies are raised this way. They are groomed.

Also? I hear they make them drink beer to simulate pregnancy. Most celebrity babies are clones of elites or super babies it's why they look fucking weird, they're from another era.

You just don't have the test to handle a Germanic beauty

That's it. I have to start saving these. Starting a folder right now.

How does it feel to be this fucking retarded?

Confirmed retard.

The tranny Detective is not a meme.
It's just a legitimate retard.

You delude yourself thinking nobody could possibly this stupid and has to pretend. It's time to face facts. It's not a meme.

Just ignore him.

It would be a lot easier to do so, of course, if this place had IDs, but Holla Forums refuses because this place might not be the place you go to to shit in the open.

Do you really think this makes the evidence go away?

an uncommon opinion.

I generally found Kes to be tedious the writers didn't know what to do with her but with Seven they had a laser focus, Data/Spock with tits.

Do you think this will dismiss the evidence? They have been found guilty of trannliness, judged by nature. Insults will not hide this fact.

True, but it's not just about Kes vs Seven. The earlier seasons had a different feel I guess. All I know is that when I rewatch Voyager I always find myself skipping a lot of episodes from the later seasons but only a few from the early ones.
Also Warlord is a great episode because it's fun to watch Jennifer Lien try to act.

Completely agree, no need to spoiler that.

How can you deny that this is a tranny.

Tranny Detective will not be the next meme to shit up this board i wont allow it.

You can't hide the truth by pretending it is a meme. These really are trannies. The evidence is rock solid. Diagnosis: Tranny.

Alright, let's settle this once and for all. Post pictures of a dozen women you find attractive.

Get a load of this guy, not knowing his memes

You're a fucking tranny. And you're no TruthSeeker. GTFO niggerfaggot.

why is everyone talking about truth seeker

I see you continue to BITCH out of this challenge:

Because either you think *all* women are trannies, or you know everyone would utterly eviscerate your fucking awful taste.

Because there is one supremely autistic faggot on Holla Forums continually trying to create shitty memes and personas. The posting style is the same every single time.

You mean Dunk isn't Dunked?

I would have to pick through hundreds or thousands of amateurs in order to find attractive women. If you want celebs, I haven't found a single one that isn't a tranny. It isn't even like I set out to look for them either, you guys post them, usually while claiming "isn't she perfect" and then I look at a plethora of their pictures, and find one clearly demonstrating they are a tranny. I then laugh since I found yet another tranny, point out the male features no woman would have (which is why I never mention the ring finger length, because it isn't reliable), and then you faggots cry about it being a shitty meme.

They are trannies. You are just in denial, or shlomo shilling. I wouldn't doubt the latter one bit considering how many fucking trannies are leading ladies in hollywood.

Oh, I get it. "4/10 her elbows are ugly" guy.

DING DING DING. No matter who is posted you'll just claim they're a tranny and pretend a rectangle and some arrows is evidence. Trannies are something like 0.003% of the population. It's mathematically impossible for every woman in Hollywood to be one. Your farce is at an end fuckwit, it's not funny if there are no standards to it, you've just openly admitted that there exists no woman you wouldn't claim was a tranny.

When did I ever say anything about these trannies being trannies because they are "ugly"? You have set up quite the strawman there, faggot.
I tell you faggots what I am pointing out most of the time. Male forehead, large hands, male torso, wide shoulders, narrow male waist, waist below the belly button, long arms, big feet, etc. etc. All together on the same person. It isn't like a woman, with a big forehead, but everything else is womanly. They are trannies. It doesn't matter how much you deny it, or pretend it is a meme, or pretend I'm just throwing random shapes on their picture. They all have the same fucking features.

Are you really claiming all these leading "ladies" all have the exact same masculine features, but are actually women? You have to be a shill. Tell me you aren't just in denial this much.

You're asserting these features look masculine, but you're not backing it up. That's the issue. You can take pictures of anyone and just say "MALE FACE. MALE SHOULDERS. MALE JAW" this isn't evidence, it's your opinion you cumswilling faggot. Just saying "There's no denying it!" isn't an argument, you sound like fucking Nick Bate with that shit.

You just specifically stated that every single woman in Hollywood is a tranny, a mathematic impossibility definitively proving you're wrong. You see pictures of pregnant woman and assert they're fake. Actual evidence, you just assert is fake. You could get pictures of their fucking sonograms and you'd still assert it was fake.

If you think just saying "Everything proving me wrong is fake!" is an actual argument, then what's to prevent someone from proposing that even if they were "male features" each of THOSE photos was ALSO fake and edited to make them look so? If you think just saying it's fake is evidence, then so is pointing out all your claims are fake.

Confirmed retard.

I assert a proven fact anybody can look up and you have been incapable of refuting.

Samefagging isn't going to make the truth go away, shlomo.

That picture is fake. Your text is fake. I've just proven you wrong indisputably and you are incapable of refuting this.

You are a tranny.

Getting desperate now aren't you shlomo?

0/10 troll, you suck.

The gaps of space between your posts give it away, you're getting desperate. The gag has run it's course, you admitted you'll claim any famous woman is a tranny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism#Humans
Whoa, it is almost like this has been known for millennia.

Keep trying to attack a strawman that doesn't exist. Those trannies won't stop being disgusting trannies.

what

gaps

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Every time you get hit with an argument you don't have an answer for, you disappear. Then you pop up later hoping no one calls back to it, and if they do and you can't avoid it you just dismiss everything and restate that your words are fact.

How does your attempt to slander my claims as "all women are trannies" make any sense, when you are pointing to a post where I called a woman a woman?
You also aren't going to get away from this

No matter how hard you try, shlomo.

That wasn't me, and are you sure you aren't assuming I didn't have an answer when in fact I just never bothered with that particular thread again? No, of course not. I mean you haven't been able to disprove a single claim I have made in this thread, but magically in threads I no longer gave a shit about you disproved me.
WEW

Right there.

Quite retarded of you there, shlomo.

"This person is a tranny!"
"Here's a picture of them pregnant, and some others with their kids." (this has been pointed out to you in like five different threads now.)
"THAT DOESN'T COUNT! THOSE KIDS ARE FAKE! IT'S NOT HARD BELIEVE ME, HOLLYWOOD HAS SPECIAL EFFECTS! THOSE ARE PRETEND ADOPTED BABIES!! IT'S ALL MAKE UP! I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE SHIT TO YOU!!!!"

Owned.

Pregnancy bumps as proof again? They sell those to anybody. Look up moonbumps (like a shill cares about facts.)
Also having a kid you claim as yours, doesn't make it so. Nobody believes that nigger is your kid, shlomo. You got cucked.

By the way, shill, you aren't going to get away with ignoring this.

You're making *assertions* if you have proof the babies aren't theirs, by all means present it. Until you do, you just got your retarded ass handed to you. Dismissing it offhand isn't an argument faggot, you fucking lost. Deal with it.

So, tranny seeker is from intl? You're doing a bad job at trying to fit in. What's being shilled exactly you complete retard?

Male to female trannies can not have babies. Those a trannies, hence they did not get pregnant. Your proof of their pregnancy is not only easy to fake, a company sells to anybody the means to fake such a pregnancy. Obtaining a child isn't hard either, the tranny Angelina adopted several kids that weren't her own. It isn't hard to find one that looks similar to the adults either.

Shitty performance, Shlomo.

Holy shit, autism confirmed. This is a baseline, not an inflexible rule you fucking retard. Not every man looks like that guy and not every woman looks like that girl.

This reminds me of that thread where someone said Ant-Man was impossible because "giant things naturally move in slow motion".

WEW

And again we are back to "these celebrities, which are supposed to be beautiful, just coincidentally have all these male features women don't naturally have". Not very convincing, shlomo.

I'm ready to sit here for another three hundred posts and watch you embarrass yourself and keep looking stupid repeating these non-arguments as many times as you like retard. That's not an argument, you're basing your "argument" on your assertion which you have not only not proved, but has been disproven by what you're trying to dismiss.

You're saying "They could have faked their pregnancy" but "could have" =/= "factually did" thus you haven't proven shit you colossal idiot.

Please, please if you admit you're wrong just repeat the same shit again without an argument.

This is what they pay shills to for? Sad!

Pick one you fucking idiot. Does the guy in that image look like one from China or Ethiopia?

I can sense your frustration.

Aaaaaaaand, trannyfag goes silent again. Probably flinging shit against the walls.

This isn't going to work. Anyone who isn't a shill can just look into it their self.

Still haven't refuted biological facts there, Shlomo.

This still remains unrefuted, Shlomo.

Star Trek Discovery will undoubtedly have tranny characters so you can sperg about that.

You aren't hiding the facts that way, Shlomo.

Slipping…
Slipping…

Like I said, does the man in that drawing look like one from China or Ethiopia? You had no response.

Autism confirmed.

Pick two.

The source was the wikipedia page of sexual dimorphism. You aren't refuting this biological fact by pretending it is just some guideline that magically gets broken by all these celebrities you claim are women.
You work so hard to projecting what everyone should believe about this topic you have to be shilling. I am not making anyone's mind up for them. I am posting facts that they can verify. You are just throwing out insults, strawmen, and thumping your chest pathetically trying to meme victories you haven't won.
And still you haven't refuted human dimorphism showing those celebs to be trannies with male skeletons.
Doesn't matter, the basics dimorphism is the same. There is slight variation, but that isn't even a concern regarding this argument. I haven't pointed out a single chinese or ethiopian tranny, only "white" trannies. So keep reaching there, Sholomo, I'm sure nobody will notice your retarded attempts at sleight of hand.

Not very convincing, shlomo.

I don't know, Shlomo. I don't think that is going to work.

HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE SOURCE OF THE IMAGE.
Trannysperg proves his ignorance and is BTFO again.

Shilling for what exactly? Do you even know what the word fucking means you sperg?

Okay, let's go at that then. First off, you're sourcing wikipedia, which can always be dismissed as a source offhand, but let's go right at it.

You'll notice the word "average" comes up a lot, as well as "generally" and "typically". This means none of these things are hard rules you pedantic retard. Average female height in the US is 5'5, this doesn't mean that 7 foot tall women are trannies, it means they're less common. If you weren't so disturbingly autistic you'd understand that these aren't definitive rules.

So yet again, you're BTFO.

aka you have no response. BTFO again.

No, you're posting your retarded opinions, and dismissing *actual* facts as fake. You lose again as always.

Look at this tranny lover, he needs an essay to deny his trannyism.

Made this for you friendo

You know, the people who call Jenny a tranny do so because there is a tranny with her face whose dick has been posted on Holla Forums often enough to be recognizable. It's not meant to be mean, she looks exactly like a specific tranny.

Oh seriously? That's pretty funny actually, could make a great infograph 'exposing'. You know she's not actually my waifu, I just find it funny that she's autistic and shy and thinking of her in a ben garrison sense makes me laugh. Also that's interesting, has that been a thing for a while? I stopped visiting Holla Forums after they just posted CP

YOU ARE WRONG

MY JENNY IS A SAINT AND A GODDESS AND YOU WILL WORSHIP HER OR YOU WILL FEEL THE STEEL OF MY KATANA

forgot picture and to say thanks for the info, god bless and have a good one user

I sincerely thought they were the same person and that was the real reason she was being posted until I watched one of her videos. "Her voice is too convincing to be a tranny." It was the first time I wished I'd saved a picture of a tranny, because I've seen it pop up on Holla Forums constantly.

Maybe I'll go make a thread there with one of her videos embedded and ask if anyone has the dick pic or something.

Serious? Shit must be uncanny, link the thread if you do

The evidence still hasn't been refuted.

Yeah, it isn't Voyager isn't the best one. Probably not even in the top 3. Fucking Seven basically saved it from being a total flop.

Unironically:
DS9
TOS
Enterprise
Voyager
TNG

Ryan's character was enjoyable. Seeing a human trying to figure out to be human and less of a machine mind was at least somewhat original. Her body did sell it though, which is good considering one of the subjects was sexual conduct and relationships with modern man being such cucks.

Since when does Trek give a fuck about Asians tho? lol! I mean…. ror!

It's actually wwwwwwww

Personally I kind of see them as different flavors of ice cream, but all part of the same meal.

Voyager was pure fun, there were a few attempts at philosophical episodes, but those were rarely the good ones. Voyager's strength was the look of it, and the actors. I gave a shit about everyone on that show, even Kim, Chakotey and Neelix, even if to a lesser extent. Seven and the Doctor definitely saved the show though.

Overall I like DS9 best. I was extremely interested in virtually all of the characters, the setting was really interesting, it did stuff the other series hadn't before, and there aren't any episodes I can say are completely terrible.

TNG is kind of scattershot. It had some really excellent actors, and a lot of the episodes were really philosophical, but the problem is sometimes the writing didn't live up to the concept. Some of the early episodes were terrible, the series created "the worf effect" and Worf didn't become awesome until he moved to DS9. Nearly all the best episodes centered around Picard or Data. Remember that episode where Wesley accidentally breaks a law on that resort planet and must be put to death? At the end Picard gives an impassioned speech to the "gods" preventing them from transporting off the planet. At the end whoever it is activates their transporter, but slow enough so that inexplicably Picard is able to speak during the transport and say "Apparently your gods agree." It was terrible and takes me right out of the show every damn time.

Enterprise was 90% awful. Nearly all of the characters were incredibly boring. The Vulcan eye candy just wasn't as good as Seven because of her implants and giant jaw. Everything just felt very mundane, Porthos was easily the best character and he barely did anything. The best part of the series was easily Shran, and I only wish the series had continued because he would have become an actual crew member. The show was supposed to be earlier than TOS in the timeline but the technology looked like the most modern in the series. The time travel was awful, the ending that the whole series was a holodeck episode of TNG was awful.

TOS had a fantastic cast, but it's aged horrifically.

Abrams basically killed the entire series for me.

capped

I don't really think so. I've been watching TOS recently and they did a really good job with what they had. There's a episode with a bizarre premise here and there but it's all good fun.

I'm happy to do a cy.tube of the Original trilogy…
Actually how about this. One episode of each series?

I'm super high so won't do this now, but…y'know, I'll do this tomorrow maybe?