Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Gee, i wonder.

which one is the tranny lesbian

Ian seems like a breddy cool guy tbh.

who?

The blonde has gained moderate youtube success by telling exaggerated, bullshit stories suggesting she has histrionic personality disorder. There is footage of her calling people nigger in anger.

The guy gained popularity by repeatedly switching formats and covering new content, until he'd reached enough subscribers that he could use his platform to go after shitty youtubers directly and utterly destroy their channels as he has done repeatedly.

The blonde suspects he's going to target her next, so she starts trying to get her audience to pre-emptively attack him. She tweets out that he deserves to die and calls him racist for using the word nigger to make jokes. He decides as a joke to pay for a road trip to one of her concerts, and try and get her to say nigger since she's done it before.

Predictably she makes up a fake story about the encounter, claims he practically raped her and fought her staff, and rants about how this is all Trump's fault and we need to support Black Lives Matter.

Before idubbz can even finish his video, hundreds of other youtubers jump in with their own videos tearing her the fuck apart.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

How can we harness his powers to destroy red leddit media?

Idubbbz sold out, never forget.

Also he was in the right.

Im a niggerfaggot gay retard tbh.

What?

Who is the girl? I like idubbz sometimes but I have no clue who she is, I thought it was Lauren Southern by first glance

His soul.

Remember a while back all the paranormal channels were making videos about this girl telling ridiculous stories about having a stalker that broke into her house and sniffed her feet and shit? This is that girl. She used the attention gained from her bullshit stories to try and start a music career.

She got wind idubbz was going to make a content cop on her, so she tried to get her audience to go after him first and unsub him, and it backfired exactly as you'd predict. Her audience hates her now.

was she the original bullshit story maker or the one to popularize it on youtube? I have seen that "storytime" meme all over the place.

I literally have never heard of this. Maybe my feed is too tight. So is she accusing iDubbz of rape or what?

Youtube is kino and thus Holla Forums related.

What actually happened: idubbz had a road trip to her concert, bought a ticket, vip pass and a shirt with her name on it, then posed with his arm around her for a picture and as they were snapping the picture he went "saaaay nigger!" She pulls away awkwardly, and her staff tells him to leave and he's like "but I have a vip pass." but he leaves.

Her version: This cute guy grabbed me and was all over me and wouldn't let go, and he had this really creepy smile and I was in shock and literally feared for my life, I didn't know if he was going to rape me or beat me up or what, and then he tried to fight with security, he wanted to fight. This is what it's like living in a world where Trump is president, that you can just get away with being racist in public you guys.

Just search "idubbz vs tana" on youtube. Her full name is like tana mongue or something, but I can't remember how it's spelled. There's like a thousand videos of people commenting on it. I'd say idubbz is the best, but he admits he wanted to take a full month to edit the video, so it's shorter than it would have been because in under a week everyone had made a video about it.

This was my favorite bit from his video.

I'll just embed his video about it.

Pretty good production values in the opening tbh.

Oh young user…women have been making up rape stories since the discovery of fire.

Yeah but these particular trend of shit like "I WAS POISONED" or "I WAS DRUGGED" "I ALMOST KILLED SOMEONE" "I WAS HOMELESS" you know.