Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKBN1322J1
archive.is/4fgAB
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9Sw7QADFs
hollaforums.com/thread/8128215/politics
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/21/politicos-army-of-democrats-driving-anti-trump-narrative/
isitdownrightnow.com/cic.gc.ca.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/how-to-move-to-canada-immigration-website-crash-donald-trump-president-a7406106.html
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
castiel-knight-of-hell.tumblr.com/post/152928763634/for-everyone-planning-to-kill-themselves-in-the

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Wat. It's still the 7th in burgerland you retard.

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

voting ends tomorrow at 7
burgers can't do math

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

1.4 more days, nigger
Or more, it was months before W was officially president elect

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

See you on the battlefield.
Hope some of you faggots survive the initial nukes.

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Every nigger should go back.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Best board comin thru /loli/index.html

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Let's just talk about random shit while we wait for the inevitable shitstorm, because there's no hope sanely discussing politics tbh

Is pic related any good?

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

fuck off nigger

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

oh user

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

My body is ready, /k/omrades!

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

glock drum mag
You deserve every thrust you get when the pack of niggers catches you after that thing jams.

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

It's cool fam, I got backup.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

Silly user everyone knows niggers bolt whenever they hear gunfire

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Niggers are usually the cause of the gunfire in the first place.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

Handgun …..fucking pleb

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

This is a strange year

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

yfw hillary wins

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

nice pic. i can't find the pepper your angus original, but it's coming. people need more of the same to actually do something not the placebo of red v. blue so longterm it's better tbh

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

You got a KS Special as well, I hope.

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

you niggers have your ips ready for trolling /pol/?

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

'BLANK LIVERS MATRESS

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

go sue napster you soul patch wearing pedo

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

No matter who wins, we get (for the better or worse) a /cyber/ian as fuck burgerland.
Prepare your anuses chummers.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

YES!

INTO THE FUTURE!

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Jill need that 5% baby!

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

but Trump is going to ban stem cell research user

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Double Dubs, Wew!

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

implying he can do that

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

he can't, but the Christian ring that backs him can

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

no, they can't.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

obviously. i don't know why i bother to try and hold actual discourse on this site, it's all morons who want to say nigger on reddit.

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

butthurt libs tomorrow

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

MFw Trump stumps Hillary in all 50 states.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

I'm not going to sleep for two days I need results I need to gather information I have to become a center for information….I'm listening to the news now… we have to keep going we have to keep paying attention, my body is ready for whatever happens and fuck sleep fuckkkkk sleep whose with me?

Christian White
Christian White

Retard so retarded. You're a center of useless, the news is shit and all you're doing is parroting shit. You're just wasting your time not making a difference, go to sleep and check the results on the internet when you wake up.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

Yeah great logic bro so listening to that. I don't think I'm making a diffrence by fucking staying up to watch the fucking news, I'm doing it cause I fucking damn well want to and do this once every four years.

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

Information bends reality.
Of course not everything that's cool in a cyberpunk story is legal, the author has to establish that they're "punks". So make cool shit (black ICE, Chiba's black clinics, weapons, etc.) illegal, but have our protagonists do it anyways. In reality, cool shit, such as cryptography, abortions, stem cell research, and guns, may all become illegal as well, yet some people may still find themselves, using these things, albeit illegally. Just like in the books, movies, vidya, and everything else. Whether hacking attacks and the like will become more widespread I dun fucken know.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

I can't believe I didn't register to vote in time…

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

Still wasting your time loser. Go jack your tiny dick, have a beer and get life. Than you can see the final results and ki yourself.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

Hehe americans are so autistic

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Only a complete dellusional loser randomly starts telling people what to do on an anonymous imageboard. Good job brah.Great effort.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

Go fuck your assault spoon, europoor.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Hangs on on Holla Forums
posts on Holla Forums
ha guys I'm so awesome.
You preety much have to be autistic to have made it this far down the rabbit hole. Just the fact that you're here makes you a loser too.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

(((Jill)))

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKBN1322J1
archive.is/4fgAB
Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation
Take this article as ye will, Reuters usually has very little bias on it's serious shit, but who fucking knows. It's 1:30 in the morning here, so I'll just go to bed, and hope this nightmare will be over.
With hours to go before Americans vote, Democrat Hillary Clinton has about a 90 percent chance of defeating Republican Donald Trump in the race for the White House, according to the final Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project.
Her chances are roughly similar to last week's odds, and any upset by Trump on Tuesday depends on an unlikely combination of turnouts of white, black and Hispanic voters in six or seven states, according to the survey released on Monday.
The former secretary of state was leading Trump by about 45 percent to 42 percent in the popular vote, and was on track to win 303 votes in the Electoral College to Trump’s 235, clearing the 270 needed for victory, the survey found.
Trump's chances rest with his performance in Florida, Michigan, North Carolina and Ohio, which were too close to call on Sunday, when polling ended, and Pennsylvania, where Clinton enjoyed a slim lead of three percentage points. For Trump to win, he will have to take most of those states.
Any combination of two losses in the three states of Florida, Michigan and Pennsylvania would almost assuredly result in a Clinton victory. At the same time, Trump must hold onto the traditionally Republican state of Arizona, where the race has drawn close, and hope that independent candidate Evan McMullin does not claim another Republican bastion, Utah.
To win, Trump needs higher turnout among Republican white voters than that which materialized in 2012, a drop-off in ballots by African-American voters and a smaller-than-predicted increase in Hispanic voters, the project showed.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

The only people predicting a Hillary victory are people who are woefully disconnected from the average voter. Its another classic case of "Dewey Defeats Truman"

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Lol no it's not you delusional cuck. Everyone who isn't ojt of touch and a bipolar retard knows cunt hillary will win.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

you're in denial, fag. it's over.

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

Way to project faggot. Lol you don't do chan things on a chan becuase I'm butthurt. Autistic american retard.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Denial faggot. Clinton won already a year ago waste of air

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Well, lets see here;
To win, Trump needs higher turnout among Republican white voters than that which materialized in 2012, a drop-off in ballots by African-American voters and a smaller-than-predicted increase in Hispanic voters, the project showed.

Thats exactly what is happening on all accounts.

Look faggots. Trump probably will lose. But its sheep like you that blindly look at biased news websites and take their words as fact thats going to get Killary the presidency. These agencies are side-stepping facts on purpose to fullfill a narrative. But thats all fucking fine and dandy because "LOL those Drumpfkins are sure getting BTFO!" right? Is it really all a fucking game to you?

The Chicago Tribune was heavily Republican biased and they were so fucking sure Dewey was going to win they printed that ON ELECTION DAY. Can you not even once consider maybe we're experiencing a similar phenomenon?

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

Pretentious loser excuses. He would lose regardless, just makingup shit to not have to live in the real world.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Is it really all a fucking game to you?
yup. that just about describes my approach. a game or a joke or, lest we forget where we are, the search for lulz. and you know what? i found some. a poor game and a bad joke, but plenty of kek.
lest we forget where we are

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Blake White
Blake White

I wish

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Hell yes, brothers. Let us rise up and take it up the ass.

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

what did C&H mean by this?

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

reuters is the realdeal
authority and appeal
ISFJs like you with the most common personality fall for ALL kinds of news media memes.

Oh ho, your personality was programmed by them in the first place.

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

Existence and reproduction are inherently immoral.

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Does anyone know how to commit massive voter fraud?

I want to commit massive voter fraud.

I want to cast more votes than there are people on the planet Earth.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

go sue napster you soul patch wearing pedo
Eat my crust hairy asshole, you felcher

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

"Hold on, guys, my feeding path is jammed again"

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

Well, those people, and then all the pollsters and analysts and shit. But yeah, mostly just delusionals.

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

all the pollsters and analysts
Except they've constantly been contradicting one another this entire election.
They've all exposed their biases to the point it's a wonder anyone trusts them at all.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Everybody in line at the place i voted were saying they were gonna vote for Trump it was practically a MAGA rally.. :^)

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

Regardless of who wins I'll be avoiding imageboards entirely for the next month.
I've had enough of this piece of shit election, I'm not going to sit through weeks of surplus shitposting after the polls close.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

All this Trump supporters.
Sure smells like circlejerking in here.
But even as a taco I would vote for trumpif I could.
Hillary is going to obliterate this whole shit up.
Not to say Trump is any less retarded.

This, I've been waiting for boards to be fun again like in 2014 but all I've seen is /pol/ in a high horse persecuting non normie anons(degenerates) ruining /tv/.
I even thought that /leftypol/ wasn't as bad because they weren't half as annoying.
Turns out I was wrong, they're just as annoying.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

not jill

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

I know right
We're all fucked.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

What if Jennings wins?

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

Jennings
They will provided high quality legal services with a view toward results and providing value and limiting overhead expenses.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

I want Trump to win so Valve won't be afraid of releasing Half-Life 3 because of its anti- globalist message.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Half-life 3
Portal 3
Team fortress 3
CONFIRMED

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

post on /pol/ for the first time in over a year
mfw

To think it used to be good. I've been here since the first exodus and I'm still waiting for a real 16chan

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

What did you expect, it to be a hugbox at the level of tumblr?
Please, they've gone leagues past tumblr, they've entered hugbox levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Vidya-Drawfags get on this, need a pol user running faster and farther into the beyond. Faster than cis white scum from tumblr can :^)

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Holy fuck this.
I made a tumblr account for a raid long time ago and while it had SJW's on a staggering level (and the shittiest user interface ever) there was a healthy number of people minding their own businesses.
/pol/ pretty much got rid of every degenerate (non normalfag back in my days) and ruined /tv/ forever.
They're literally deaf about what they don't want to hear, it doesn't even matter if it's politics related or not.

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

Does anyone has the "deep web ultra feminist manifesto" copy pasta.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Grass is always greener?

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

pol has 8x as many users as furry. they are truly top men

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

defeatism
bannable offense
Top hugbox

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

acting like a faggot
not a bannable offense

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

we're all faggots here. that's an axiom of chan culture. ban faggotry and you'd be first up against the wall.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

If that was a rule then the board would be empty though

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

I haven't voted yet. But the one who can get me the video to Jessica from MilfSeekerDOTcom, decides who I should vote for.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Voted for the God Emperor.
MAGA

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

God Emperor.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

:^)

QUICK EVERYBODY GO AND COLLECT AS MUCH SALT AS YOU CAN

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Gabe Jewell is a democrat, though.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

Gabe Newell is too much of an anti-SJW to be a "democrat". He's obviously Republican.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Jewell
anti-SJW
First of all, he just doesn't give a shit, secondly he's donated to democrats and he's also a brony faggot who think video games are art.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

America 0.5 is a nice place, goy, you should come move here!

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Gabe Jewell is a Meninist cuckoid brony faggot. All meninists are voting for Trump.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

when will the result be called?

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Apparently 6 PM EST

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

If the anti-SJW meninists wins, the SJW's will be upset.

If the SJW feminazi wins, the anti-SJW meninists will be upset.

Either way, one group will have bragging rights. The other will be angry.

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

meninist
I have a feeling you're going to start posting that shit everywhere if he loses.

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

Sasha Banks is a feminazi cunt.

Probably.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Spics are so stupid they fell for the "trump will deport all mexicans"
I guess deep down in their heart they knew what they were doing was wrong so when he was talking about illegals they knew they were

David Richardson
David Richardson

trumpfags are so stupid they fell for the "wall'' meme. now they can't get lube for love nor money

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

So what's the results like so far Americunts?

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Ebin meme my friend

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

Get out and vote for Trump, you fucking faggots!

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING
THIS DAM ELECTION WILL BE OVER
NOW THE NIGHTMARE TRULY BEGINS

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

OK GUYS I'M GONNA TAKE A NAP AND IF I'LL SEE DONALD'S SMUG FACE WHEN I WAKE UP I'M GONNA CASTRATE MYSELF

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

do it faggot

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

WAKEY WAKEY

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

When Hillary starts WW3, remind everyone of this quote.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

I'm from the future. Hillary wins.
BTFO Trumplets!

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

I'm from the year 2024. There was no WW3 under Hillary's presidency. Hell there wasn't even a civil war/race war.

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

what if the inevitable lawsuit over rigging elections is just to help pacify people who would go fuck shit up by making them think within the system?

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

At this point wikileaks and other sources have released so much shit on hillary it would be a miracle if she ever puts one foot in the white house as president

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

normals don't know about wikileaks autismanon

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

the system being rigged/dishonest/fucked is just part of the game since probably Snowden. no one really gives a shit enough to do anything so it's being a passive trait. plus society has changed so much Bill could lick Chelsea's asshole on film and a ton of people would defend it.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

Ill make them know

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Sure thing Dylan. How do you get them to care?

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

metokur stream
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9Sw7QADFs

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

I went for salt and I got centipedes.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

Since I don't have a life besides this I voted for Hillary so /pol/ would calm the fuck down.

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

You think losing is what will make /pol/ calm down? Are you retarded user? If Trump loses now they won't shut the fuck up for four more years.

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

am I doing it right?

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Holy fuck I have a US kid and an Israeli kid on Omegle both saying they like Trump and arguing if he'll be good for Israel. Second try besides autodisconnects.

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

But if they win they'll yell for four more years.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

We won't get noteworthy results until like midnight or later.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

So what makes you think anything will make them shut up?

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

Anyone without head firmly planted in ass knows election belong to Hillary over year ago. Trumo no chance

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

So what you're saying is that you're #triggered either way?

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

I just want a disscusion that doesn't derail into politics, real news on /n/, studying movies in /tv/ not if the protagonist is a kike, taling about guns in /k/ not about the right to bear them.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

any election coverage streams going on by someone who isn't a giant faggot

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

jesus christ im so sick of the faggots moderators on /pol/

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

Pretty sure you're new to /k/.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

pic was this.

my post was a reply to this,
hollaforums.com/thread/8128215/politics

it's been censored now

Jason James
Jason James

Fuck off faggot

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Why's this guy waving his sausage about?
Shouldn't he be voting?

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

SJW's in suicide watch already?
I don't know which butthurt will be the funniest /pol/'s or SJW's.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

Well, there goes florida.
As I wrote that Florida went red again. 24-3

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

MAGA

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

It's Happening

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

Politico's map is so biased.
It says Hillary's winning despite trump owning her in the results, even in Florida by almost a whole point.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/21/politicos-army-of-democrats-driving-anti-trump-narrative/

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Posting these now because they are about to lose all value, even if president.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

One main reason I want Trump to win is because he is the lesser of two evils, and I mean WAY less evil.

I really would not want a criminal to be president of the USA, the rest of the world sees us as idiots enough as it is.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Are you in a tablet user?
New file limit is 14mb

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

Can you explain me why burgers have an electoral college?
So normies can always win?

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

mfw this election

Dominic King
Dominic King

we just got Texas again.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

What if Clinton wins by electoral college?

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

My local newspaper: Hillary Clinton has 68 electoral votes to Trump's 48

Google live results: Clinton 44, Trump 51

FUCKING FAGGOT MEDIA LIES AGAIN

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

If it's by faithless electors there will be riots.

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

Montana.

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

60-44
All those confirmed reds.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

Trump is over Clinton by 1M voters.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

1.8M

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

It's going to look like Trump will win until the West Coast numbers come in. The middle of America is a pretty likely Trump set, leaving California and friends to pull it in for the Dems

Connor Long
Connor Long

If Clinton wins by Electoral College people will start dying on the streets.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

Lookin bad for Killary.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

No it isn't. The middle of America is traditionally red.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Good job, Burgers!

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Lookin bad for Killary.>>6384280
Most states that have already voted are either both democratic and republican
states on the East mostly replublican

Lookin bad for Killary.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

are you literally this stupid?

they are baiting you stupid retard, they all know trump has almost 0 chance to make it to 270 electoral votes no matter how much he wins the popular vote

William Nelson
William Nelson

I hope selling out to CTR was worth it.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

your salt pleases me

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

Can't Wait to see the butthurt reactions tomorrow.
Doesn't matter who wins.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

question is. will there be riots?

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

Yes. It will be precious.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

I have a craving for salt.
Do you guys have any from the past hour or so?

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

I have a craving for salt.
Do you guys have any from the past hour or so??

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Anyone got anymore of these shops? I need them to spam to a friend once Trump wins.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

THE SWING OF THE PENDULUM

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

140>104

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Could the modes change Holla Forums pet to a red pendulum?

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

So… what are the odds that Pence is planning on having Trump assassinated? Anyone care to take a wager?

I mean, if he was ever planning on becoming President, this whole VP nomination must have been like mana from heaven. Why waste so much time and effort raising funds and a constituency when you can just ride the coattails of some wacky doofus that half the country hates, and whose death can easily be placed. Hell, he might not even HAVE to place the hit, all things considered.

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

fucking Poltico's cucks

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Stock Market is crashing. Hope everyone's stocked up on non-perishable goods.

Aiden James
Aiden James

The only fucking reason stock market's crashing is because every jew bet their money to Clinton so all uneducated monkey would believe is Trump crashing the market.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

FLORIDA

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

For every step Clinton takes Trump takes 2.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

Ohio just went Red

Jackson King
Jackson King

TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

If the senate goes red Clinton is going to have a bitch of a time.
THE PENDULUM HAS RETURNED

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

How are you doing that bold red text thing? Kinda new to Holla Forums, I used to go to 4chan for quite a while.

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

fuck off

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

Just put /redskin/ on each end of the text (no spaces)

JUST LIKE THIS!!!!!

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

Where's that list of people who promised to move to Canada? Let's hold them to it.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

redtext test
/redskin/redtext test/redskin

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

But Canada sucks and we don't need more fucking pinstriped nigger lovers over here thanks.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

Alright, I know how to redtext now.

TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

… okay, and? The market thrives on certainty. Uncertainty causes crashes. You can kind of imagine what a Hillary presidency will be like. No one knows what a Trump presidency will be. No one knows how he'll respond to a crisis, no one knows what his cabinet will look like, no one knows what he actually (and I mean ACTUALLY) plans on doing, no one knows what plans of his, known or unknown, will be able to go through congress and be passed into law or will be stuck in legislative hell.

Best case scenario? He lied through his teeth during his entire campaign, and will be a good boy and will do exactly what the GOP tells him to do, and we get 8 more years of Bush. Maybe he'll be assassinated by crazed liberal activists or by his VP. Chances are high that he'll be impeached shortly after being discovered that he's high on cocaine while having sex with a high-priced escort.

If he's smart he'll just let somebody else run the country while he flies around the world and does photo-ops.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

i'm not sorry

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

kek

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

OHIO confirmed for TRUMP

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

I was banned for daring to worry about the election.
I'm stoked as fuck that Trump is doing this well, but what exactly is wrong with being worried about an election as close as this?

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Fucking Virginia.
God damn Fairfax makes me ashamed I'm from here.

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Pic related is a qt Finnish TV reporter, she seems to like Trump while everyone else hates him and doesn't even dare say anything positive about him. She doesn't, either, but at least she asks why people hate him and don't hate Hillary, etc.

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Florida called for Trump

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Trump will win, accept it shills

John Hall
John Hall

California you liberal cucks

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

RED TEXT AAAAAH

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

Killary won California as expected.
Doesn't make a difference.
As a Hillary hating taco who browses chains I wonder which choices in life brought me here.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Forgot pic, as you can see I changed devices.

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

At least Trump is still in the lead.

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

IT'S OVER! TRUMP WINS!

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

not yet he hasn't made it to 270

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

All the states that are left are trump leaned.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

Alaska
Minnesota
Pennsylvania
are you fucking retarded?

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

Would anyone here actually leave the country if the candidate they didn't like won?

I highly doubt it.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Go away faggot.

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

I'm trying to not get too cocky. But I love this.

Carter Green
Carter Green

Taco user here.
SJW's wouldn't move to Mexico.
Its too racist and nationalistic.
/pol/ is welcomed though.
You wouldn't have any privileges and would be treated like shit, like everyone else but it has all you wanted.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Fuck you Washington.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

it's taking this long for these faggots to decide

William Perez
William Perez

Holy shit, what did i wake up to. Is Trump actually winning? LOL

Do anyone have a stream?

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

How's the predicted state's for trump college value compares to trumps?

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Currently 244 for Trump

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

I don't want to be a turn down but this is Romney's vs Obama's

Robert Long
Robert Long

i'm sure the last few states won't take too long

James Flores
James Flores

i'm sure the last few states won't take too long

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Nice trips.
Where? Google stopped updating after 238 but been finding the same news.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Who needed a miracle to win?

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

user with the trips.

Thanks. I'm so fucking antsy on this I'm not even caring on that. BBC is still stuck on 244 for Trump so far I'm getting nervous on the rest of the progress.

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

IA, FL and OH changed colors from Obama's time. That's 53 votes.

David Wright
David Wright

Pennsylvania just changed color.

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Half the Trump voters are trolls.
Mememagic does it again.

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

I won't deny his meme magic

He won the troll vote obviously, but most of his voters are just emotionally stunted morons.

You guys are going to be pretty disappointed in a year when it's business as usual.

build a wall

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

They'll be now living with you Trumplodytes for the next year if he wins.

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

They'll be no living with you Trumplodyts if he wins.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Maybe, maybe not, but it will have been a pretty sweet ride.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

I don't even think most of his supporters are "racist", but the amount of magical thinking going on is amazing and shows a stunning lack of knowledge of how the government works - the president is mostly a figurehead.

We now have an orange pepe that grabs bitches by the pussy. Which is still totally fucking funny, and pretty good advice but … not something I want my president to be bragging about.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

orange pepe that grabs bitches by the pussy.
kek

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION WEBSITE CRASHED

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Thats beyond hillaryous

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

It's almost entirely silent here

At the Shillary hq

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

They'll be no living with the Trumplodytes if he wins.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Pics or didn't happened.
All Trump needs is Arizona, Wisconsin and Minnesota to get the 270.
All with Republican leanings.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

isitdownrightnow.com/cic.gc.ca.html

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/how-to-move-to-canada-immigration-website-crash-donald-trump-president-a7406106.html

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

I live in Minnesota and it's pretty blue here.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Nice.
Look at this.

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Supposedly don won already. Am I being bullshit to or is it really habbining?

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

flipping through media outlets cnn,abc,nbc,cbs all have stupid shit like 99% reporting;trump ahead by 3% and they still wont call it

i was always very skeptical of the whole "media in the bag for clinton" shit but it sure does look that way if you can read between the lines

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

nytimes.com/elections/results/president

He is 95%+ likely to win, but all the votes aren't counted in a few states

Owen Green
Owen Green

Occam's razor.
Supporting Trump is unprofitable and drives sponsors and advertising away.

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

It's obvious they are shills for Hillary.
The networks were all happy and shit before and now they're somber and talking shit about Trump's voters.

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

Woman in the pink jacket on CBS talking to Charlie Rose is already demanding a recount.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

Oh there will be and it'll be great

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

well i talk shit about trump voters too they're a bunch of fucking retards voting a man with literally no redeeming qualities into presidential power

but yeah they have a point about the whole biased media thing, obvious to me now

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

You talk a lot of shit about Trump, but you don't really give us any reason why Hillary would have been preferable at all.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

His redeeming quality is that he isn't a hyper-corrupt and evil insider. He's basically running on the same platform as Obama. Change. Motherfucking change.

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

It wouldn't, but Trump isn't any good.
Hillary wants to destroy America, Trump will probably kill it trying to save it.

Official pendulum.
The chamber is red as is going to be the Senate.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

this shit is taking forever

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

26% of blacks are going trump. so much for this "pushback against black presidency" argument.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

mexican
You know whats going to happen right?

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

Blacks aren't fucking stupid. They are very street wise.
Surprisingly the amounts of uneducated black people translate into people who by surviving realized Obama was full of shit.
Only the educated black people by SJW rhetoric in colleges feel like victims of the white man.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

Stay here in Mexico, finish my STEM career get a job nice enough, pay for my green card and go shopping at El Paso?

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

get a job
mexico
pay for greencard
Unless your degree is involved in wall engineering, good luck pal

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

probably destroy it trying to save it
That's still vastly preferable to deliberately destroying it and whoring us out even more to globalist interests.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

dae wanna fuk lara suthern?

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Is actually mechatronics. And all my family has green cards.
Almost didn't saw Cart man's hat.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

more than an hour without any notable progress
i'm gonna go play EU4 for a while
I'll come back in like an hour to see if its over yet

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

all my family has green cards
Not for long

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

You sound OK. Alright, we'll let you keep the cards but don't you fucking rape nobody.

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

this is the closest presidental election

No it isn't. Bush/Gore was close; you just don't want to admit your new ruler.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Can't promise nothing, I'll probably rape and murder some people, but not cause I'm Mexican but because I'm an avid user on Internet's Trolliest website.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

As long as you're raping for the right reasons, that's all that matters user

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

This is going on too long. I can't wait till shit is over so be can begin prosecuting Hillary.

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

Pennsylvania is at 97% and Trump's winning.
If he gets Pennsylvania he'll get 264 points.

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

If Clinton was winning all the networks would have called it an hour and a half ago.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

Noted.
Watching CBS live coverage.
FBI has the fault Clinton's loosing.
Holy Shit.
I've always considered hypocrite from Mexicans not to support Trump, after all if there's a nationalist and racist thinking population is the Mexican.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Pennsylvania is 20 and hes at 254 now. When he gets PA he wins

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Pennsylvania is for trump.
264 votes

Charles King
Charles King

Hes also going to get Arazona and Michigan, more than likely hes going to get NH and Alaska as well but he'll have won before that

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Watching CBS only because I like Charlie Rose. He's fucking ready to go to bed.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Is it too early to celebrate?

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

She has to win every single state left and he to win 1 or 2 more. Crack the beer and whip out the dick

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

anybody got that make Holla Forums great again banner?

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

CBS hasn't get the message yet.
Waiting for the reaction.

James Harris
James Harris

Heres some coverage from MSNBC

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

The Senate and the chamber are Republican.
The pendulum is official.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Gentlemen, I don't know about you, but when Godking Emperor Trump takes the Throne, a bit of…re-arranging is in order.

RWDS KILL LIST
————————-

CTR
Huffington Post
Salon
Jesebel
CNN
FOX
NBC
Washington Post

Add your recommendations.

DEUS VULT!!!

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

Campaign chairman is going to the HQ to cheer people up. lol

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

Even jewgle says Trump got PA.
CBS says its still uncertain.
Trump won a point in ME.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

oh wow

dudes telling everyone to go home

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Clinton spends election night under literal glass ceiling - I guess it will be forever unbroken

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Don't go home theirs only 4 electoral votes left!

David Williams
David Williams

My bet is tonight Bill gets a divorce, goes to Vegas and gets a girlfriend striper to live happily until he dies.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

WTF CBS… he leads in PA by 76k

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

What happens if hilarry issues a call to arms tomorrow to occupy dc?

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

No mainstream is acknowledging PA yet until they get the last 3%.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Oop, just a Fruedian Slip goy! We're a news agency! You really EXPOCT US X-DDD to be completely reliable on silly things like the truth? Pfft..some goyim I swear oy vey!

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

They don't want to admit it.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

AP called PA 15 minutes ago.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Correction, 30 minutes ago.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

Who? Sorry, I'm the taco.
ABC, CBS and NBC still say 248.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

Associated Press

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Blomberg says 269.
Jewgle says 266
NBC says 248
Everyone else 245?

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

AP now says 276. Hail to the King.

Logan Long
Logan Long

Google says 276. That makes it official. Everyone else is just behind and/or you're seeing delayed feeds.

Donald Trump is president elect.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Why has no SJW committed sudoku yet? Why will they not commit sudoku?
Hillary will fake evidence that the election was rigged. Trump will not be legit until at least six months have passed, unfortunately.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

That guy for CBS @ Trump's place just fucking called out his libtard bosses.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

They don't have the honor to Sodoku
Shit I was watching NBC tape it.
Its happening.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

They know the fucking numbers and it's not delayed by that much. They are holing on for deal life.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

It's happened people!!

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

That guy for CBS @ Trump's place just fucking called out his libtard bosses.
What'd he say?

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

HOLY SHIT HAHAHHAHAHHA
castiel-knight-of-hell.tumblr.com/post/152928763634/for-everyone-planning-to-kill-themselves-in-the

William Scott
William Scott

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

6385575>>6385589
Basically he talked about how they wont call it and are meticulously going over the numbers.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Sky News in Britain reporting Clinton has conceded

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

Trump ready to speak to explain what the fuck he's going to do now that he actually has to be President.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

where to watch it?

William Myers
William Myers

But first, here's Mike Pence with a word from Jesus

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

CNN

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

Taco user here.
This morning I had 20000 pesos.
I changed them all into dollars.
Trump wins.
I have 22222 pesos and going up.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

Trump says "great" a lot.

Blake James
Blake James

DONALD TRUMP FUCKING WON!!!
IT'S OVER! IT'S FUCKING OVER!

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Also could you guys reply to this post all the salt.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Killery better fire up her lawyers. I hope he makes good on the prosecution threats.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

.>>6385684
Are you even listening to his speech?

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Tell us.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Yes I was. He was nice but that doesn't mean he can't make good on bringing a criminal to justice.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

CAME HERE TO SAY I LOVE YOU CRAZY FUCKERS
a whole year of memeing and we did it. we fucking did it.

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

'ABC JUST SAID DEMOCRATS WERE WRONG AT PANDERING TO MINORITIES AND WHITE PEOPLE HAD BEEN FORGOTTEN
Jews changing sides in fleek.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

CBS actually admits that even though the media accused Trump of not wanting to concede that it was Hillary who was reluctant to admit defeat.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

i hope the president will keep his promises

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

They usually at least try. American government was designed to change slowly.

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

I have a plan:
find random butthurt leftists on social media, regular people with 10-10,000 followers
screencap their tweets and FB posts, etc. shoop them to be pro-Trump, racist, sexist, whatever
post them on Tumblr and elsewhere on social media, saying that they deleted them when Trump actually won
send them to influential SJW authority figures to get them to "spread awareness" and "signal boost"
SJW hordes descend upon themselves and tear each other apart
Also consider:
start to build the wall as volunteers
even if it's illegally and trespassing, it doesn't matter; wear Trump gear and build it to be a very effective and great wall
if you live near the border, start piling crap up and patroling at the border in full /k/ommando gear
set traps in tunnels that Mexicans use to cross the border illegally

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

start with this guy

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Your plan is terrible. If you're not a leftist trying to give us bad ideas, you simply must be retarded.

Instead of mining lefty salt, screencapping all their buttrage and insanity, you suggest faking shit they say and do to… make… other lefties think they secretly supported the winner all along?
You suggest violating the law and taking the honor away from Trump by building a shitty, inferior wall before he builds his, and go full-retard suggesting wearing "/k/ommando gear" and setting "traps" in tunnels.

Fuck off.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

stop being FUCKING mean to me

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

HILLARY IN THE HOUSE
HILLARY IN THE JAILHOUSE

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Is this real life?

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

inb4 nigger

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

So, Holla Forums, what is your prediction on how Trump will help bring the country together:

1) He won't, he'll listen to Ted Cruz and shit on 50% of the population, leading to a backlash in the midterms, and polarization and gridlock continues as usual

2) He'll make reasonable proposals that enough members of both parties will be shamed into supporting them, and will actually defuse some of the toxic climate in D.C.

3) He'll do such a spectacularly shitty and incompetent job that members of both parties will realize that they have been jackasses and need to unite against a common enemy before the country goes to shit.

I'm hoping for (2), afraid of (3) and assuming (1).

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

Do you think this election was rigged?

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

"This is a rigged election!"
-the newly elected President of the USA.

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

The republicans took over the senate as well so I doubt there will be much gridlock. The wall is definitely happening since building walls is quite literally Trumps job. He will bring America together through sheer nationalist force

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Our opponents have been dashed to smoldering bits.
But from their ashes, they may still burn.
Our war is not over. Bear your arms once more.
Inauguration is our resting day.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Reality TV

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

mfw white people realize that no more illegals means they have to do the shit jobs

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Now we need to see hillary get jailed or executed for her crimes

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Yeah, I was thinking more of gridlock on a large scale, where shit seesaws back and forth every two or four years and nothing ever really gets fixed. I agree that Trump can probably get some things done for two years, although I think it will be tough because he doesn't even have the full support of Republicans in Congress, and the Senate majority is not filibuster proof. And the farthest-right factions are going to be on his ass from day one for not BUILDING A WALL and LOCKING HER UP and are going to be a constant distraction from actually being President.

I'm kind of excited at the prospect of someone who isn't beholden to any Washington interests being President and I am interested to see how it turns out, but if Trump wants to be effective at all it seems like he's going to have to walk back some of his nuttier shit. The Democrats hate him, the GOP establishment doesn't like him very much, the Washington insiders don't like him, the press don't like him, and any foreign leader not named Putin isn't going to take him seriously…that's a pretty tough scenario.

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

trump defusing anything
are you serious

I don't expect 3, because the DNC officially back him. I expect 1. I hope for 3.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

I can see you faggots took a generous dose of media

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

I've spent two years following this fucking clown circus of an election, I've picked up a few things along the way

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

seeing this post today makes me cry of happiness.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

/222/ respect

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Clinton won again a year ago
;) :) :) :) :) :) :)
This stupid angry euro was so wrong feels good mane.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

I can't wait for it to come out that Hillary rigged it and still lost

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

We did it lads!

See you in 4 years when we re-elect Trump!

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Stay golden pony boy

James Foster
James Foster

couldn't resist…

David Hall
David Hall

Damn near every other country has a border wall with at least one other country, but the problem with the US getting one is that the border with Mexico is so fucking long. I still hope it happens though, complete with landmines and barbed wire.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

get out or lurk more you retarded newfag