How many of the rest of you guys are unironically cuckolds like me?

How many of the rest of you guys are unironically cuckolds like me?

I'm afraid.. I took the memes too far. Holla Forums discusses cuckolding so frequently that I thought it was a genuinely unironic thing to practice, and so I started letting my wife cuckold me.

Just give up in your stale forced meme, samefag

How's it go for you then? What happened?

I have masturbated to Louisposting cuckypasta several, several times. Seriously.

That's why I said unironically, friend. I'm not joking. I'm a huge cuckoldry fetishist.

I suggested we have an open relationship and now she's fucking an asian dude twice per week

forwhatpurpose.jpg

She said I wasn't satisfying her enough.

yes

… so she went with a race with the statistically smallest cocks.

lel.

I'm a bit suicidal now.

I fucked ur mum last night while ur dad hid in the closet and fapped, m8.

I'm the one who cucks.

feelsgoodman

Cuckoldry is for fags.

pick one

This is a joke right

That child's like, 40.

No user. Blacks go through puberty about 10 years earlier. That "child" is like 23.

You know Orcs in the D&D universe? Everything you weren't allowed to say or think about blacks was projected onto them.

Niggers, user.
Nggers.

Posting from the cuckshed. My wife's black son remembered to plug in the modem for me. He's so smart. He'll grow up to be the manager of the IBG after I'm retired.

this needs a shop.

well if you some up all the worse traits of any race and pretend it applied to all of them, i suppose your reasoning skills would be on par with most feminists.
Congrats on that.

Learn to take a fucking joke, christ kill yourself

Was Peter Parker the biggest cuck of all?

hey great thread but check these dubs

*le sigh*
Drumpfcuck claims his racism and bigotry is all a ruse, just like his racist ancestors made the same claim while beating little african children and hosing them down in the streets. You're a fucking plague on humanity and you deserve death. All you drumpfcucks are deluded and try to play off your horrible behavior by saying its just you being a ruseman or a contrarian. Nobody is believing it and you WILL be held accountable for these gross actions. Karma's a bitch drumpfcuck, and its comin' around in full swing. I can only hope you're either castrated by a mob of radical feminists or forced to watch your wife, daughter, sister, and mother be raped by a black refugee.

Tbh…

back to >>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/killyourself/

I bet this triggers you drumpfcuck.

>>>Holla Forums

Is the fag that keeps trying to imitate drumpfsperg the same one who keeps cuckposting?
Just let this shit die man, it's long past its expiration date.

I know this post is bait but i'll bite.

He himself has never produced any offspring, so his entire statement is based on projection and insecurity.

>>>/interracial/