Dear White People

netflix.com/ru/title/80095698
DRUMPFLINGS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
archive.is/DuksF
youtube.com/watch?v=jpayDMlNoh8
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ55KyNrO6A&t=110s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will drumpfchumps ever recover?

t. >>>Holla Forums

Reminder that white people is the devil

reminder that whitey has no culture

I want literal nazis to show up already I can't take the suspense anymore

still looks like der ewige jude when you put it next to jessica jones

Fuck Netflix, I might cancel over this.

going after that Larry Wilmore dollar.

great strategy.

This is a topic that deserves two threads, certainly. Yes sir.

Considering what seems like a constant barrage of leftists shit, I wouldn't be surprised if they did come soon.

DUDE DIVERSITY LMAO!

The movie's about a bunch of dumb jigaboos that can't find their way around a college campus and have trouble reading a map, then?

Really makes you think

Good goy

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
George Soros bought a lot of Netflix stock a couple months ago.

(((Coincidence)))? I think not.

Do they mean gordon ramsay's cooking show The F Word?

If you take part in the economy whatsoever you line (((their))) pockets. So…I guess enjoy your life of complete austerity living in a cave?

Dear White People as an idea is about year old, isn't it?

i would fug that nigress tho tbqh fam

Returned to this thread to make the same post fam

Nah, I just pirate all digital media because I'm not a fucking retard who pays for it.

Time to switch over to Amazon prime then. Now we know who is the based streaming service.
Even if the show is rather uneventful, I commend them for trying

ShieeeetFlix

Is from the time were SJW were relevant, "cultural appropriation" was a issue and gamergate was actually worse than lsis.

46,000 dislikes and counting, comment section full of people cancelling their netflix accounts, gg netflix

fuck me 2017 is going to be even better then 2016

The F word? what?

Fuckingniggersmate

faggot?

Maybe that Bill Burr show F For Family or some shit?

Funkadelic?

This is what happens when western society tries to make peace and reparations with whatever ape tribes they assimilate. It immediately turns hostile and "thas rite bow down, wite boi. yall raysis and shiet." What's worse is that people actually do bow down and eat it right up because white guilt is now ingrained in our culture.
It fucking happened in Australia with the abos as well after we spend decades saying sorry and giving handouts. Fuckers need slap not an another apology.

Faggot?

OY VEY

We should have just killed them all. The world would be a better place if they didn't exist.

Dear niggers,

Pls stop stealing, raping and being criminal leeches in western society, if niggers are so great and whites are so bad they will let you do that even more in Africa so please go there. Monkeys belong in the jungle.

Best regards,
the people who are not niggers

Didn't mean to reply to your post, user. Chimps are better at swinging from trees than at navigating a campus though so eh…

66k dislikes and counting

Looks that way. How can 2017 get better?

If white countries are so racist why don't niggers fuck off back to Africa?

are you a taco or a spaniard?

whichever angers you more

You mean Moor, right?

From what I've heard of this movie it shits on both the BLM crowd and white people. I was planning on seeing this a while back to see if it really did go all the way with the fuck whitey mentality.

The guy making it has gone on record saying he didn't shit on white people enough with the movie and plans to correct his mistake with the TV show.

Well damn. Now I'm not sure if I want to watch the film now.

WHITE LITTLE FRAGILE EGOS

Tell it like it is brother (or sister or nongendered sibling, I don't mean to assume your pronouns or gender it's just a phrase)

Tumblr get the fuck out of here.

DESE FUCKING NAZI CUMSKIN RICHARD SPENCERS

Am I the only white on Holla Forums?

That was cuckchan.
Also only non-whites live in or near Jew York.

If I wasn't in the dessert in nowhere then I'd happily drive out and shitpost and jennypost.

but I am close enough to kidnap Jenny

Pure European phenotype here, fellow goy.

Murdoch, is that you?

You caught the reference, but I have nothing to do with the production.

Also, I'm supposedly >.1% East Asian/Native American, so that means I'm a gook, time to open a Chinese restaurant and treat animals like I'm a psychopath with no empathy

Dang, next time then
I've just been looking for him because I'm a former big name on shit like Newgrounds, albinoblacksheep etc and want to do a collab but it's impossible to contact them

Holy shit what a nostalgia trip.

What do 8pol and 4cuck pol think of each other?

8/pol/ has disdain for cuckpol because it's full of nonwhites, cucks, and liberals because of the shitty moderation.

that's fucking rich

They think we're autists. We think they're reddit.
For all the bullshit moderation on 8pol it's ten times worse on 4chan. After that crackden burned down a few threads were started where Holla Forumsacks would report liberal hipster hangouts on account of their lack of fire safety. They were squashed because "muh

4cuck has leftypol too?

Nah but they have Holla Forums generals on Holla Forums

ayyyyy

So do you guys dislike each other completely or are you willing to work together when it comes to uncucking the world?

It's banter. It's like US vs Canada or Danes vs Swedes or Australia vs NZ. Except NZ actually is trash and we really do hate them.

Danefag here, we sincerely hate the swedes too. (Real Danes, Jutland)

do you know what "tongue in cheek" means?

Seems legit

Hahah cumskins you don't get it do you! DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

ugly motherfucker = jew

It's not. It's about some retard nu/pol/ drumpfling who manages to be so retarded that even Twitter bullies him.

I'm so glad this is still the strategy they're going for.

The fuckwit who spammed him is a total asswipe, but I gotta be honest, that guy was painfully stupid not to edit out his fucking e-mail.

If you're angry at someone for choosing how to spend their own damn money, that means it's value means nothing to you, so naturally you're so devoid of anything resembling a life you have all the time in the world to waste with petty bullshit like that.

too much or too little

8pol banned me because they are jealous of my superior intellect

One time I got banned for suggesting the people constantly derailing topics to drag jews into the thread were shills there to make the board look retarded and make conversation impossible.

Another time I was banned for disproving a claim that Trump was "quietly anti-jew" by posting his pro-israel tweets and articles about how Ivanka married one.

I got banned for calling someone to be a retarded mongrel burger for claiming that any eastern Europeans not welcoming Russian invasion were "race traitors". White "nationalism" is a mental disease.

Or shop in an e-mail of some random SJW for amusement.

ITT: rejects banned from Holla Forums Make poo in the thread

And we wonder why Holla Forums's quality is so shitty.

As to the topic: of course white people have a right to be mad about this stupid shit.

I got banned for saying that blood banks we're a pyramid scheme for vampires of the church of moloch. Not traditional vampires like nosferatu but vampire vampires as in leeches or blood suckers and that all cats are girls and all dogs are boys which is obvious if you just look at them for long enough but I guess they're just not ready to handle the truth

You're really bending over backwards to avoid naming the jew, no wonder you got banned

What do Vampires have to do with Jews? :^)

glad you asked

lol
you make a classic horror movie villain and jews say "HEY WE'RE NOT THAT BAD!"
can't write this shit

danke Have a fellow jew story

Is there anything more thin-skinned than they?

Yeah, (You).

Can someone who frequents cuckchan explain yourself?

Just explain it, I am genuinely asking are they being ironic?

Gave it a thumps up because some white people are so insecure because deep inside they know they are terrible disgusting human beings

How were they defending it?

When i look at cuck/tv/ all i see is anons trolling Holla Forums for being triggered. That's not the same as defending it.

hail eris lol right dude?

It's antifa faggots being militant, falling back on the 'lol u guise can't take a joke' shit which is funny coming from the whiniest speech code faggots on earth.

The only useful purpose an antifa could ever serve is as a stress relief punching bag for the general populace.

I read that more than 90% of the ones chimping out are still living with their parents and are perpetually unemployed. Antifa are the niggers of ideologies.

oy vey it's anudda ghostbustas

who knew

They really, really didn't think this shit through. They thought it was still CURRENT YEAR and the white majority was everyone's butt monkey.

I guess Trump getting elected didn't really clue them in to what is really going on.

lmao butthurt

Is this based on th 2014 movie with the same name?
Wasn't that movie a parody that correctly predicted university campuses full of racebaiting retards on both sides of the spectrum?
Could this all be outrage from people who don't know the movie over a inflammatory clickbait trailer?

Top kek, you can rent a room/small flat for a 500 euro/month m8

that's way cheaper than Stockholm

go back to Holla Forums retard.

Here's Justin Simien, the writer and director of the 2014 movie.

archive.is/DuksF

Let's say it is: so fucking what?

We are in the age of "Punch natzees lol." Outrage is all that is left. Fuck Netflix.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think a lot of things were already in production under the assumption Hillary would win, but she didn't. The shows have already been filmed, so they have to run them. I even saw a trailer about the new season of Homeland that's all about a female president. Wait til later this year, then we'll start to see the evil, dystopian "Amerikkka" shows and movies rolling out just like they did in the Bush era.

or maybe the god emperor will succeed in crushing the mainstream entertainment industry with no survivors and the world will finally be free of that throbbing cancer known as hollywood

Well fuck me for thinking the writer is some turbo panther negroid. Of course it's some piece of shit white cuckold instead.

IT'S JUST A JOKE BRO!

but is he white or (((white)))?

Did you even have to ask?

oy vey

Why did I expect any less.

Well, i take it back. In my defense the movie depicted the negress as an MTV-tier fuck all white people retard who pissed off everybody but i guess the series is bound to miss that nuance.

Another numale cuck.

I didn't want to hate Jews, but every fucking time it's a Jew.

What possible reason do you have not to hate Jews?

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

If they don't hide the likes/dislikes we'll hit a million within a day.

Apparently thats the racism they have to deal with on a daily basis, people wanting to touch their hair. Sounds like some made up bullshit to me

Considering how narcissistic niggers are and how self-conscious they tend to be about their "hair" and dark skin (to the point they spend thousands of dollars on hair straightening and skin bleaching) it's just a lie to make themselves look good.

Disgusting animals.

The left are truly eating themselves into oblivion

Mel Brooks and the The Three Stooges.

But quite honestly this shit is more common.

what's your newgrounds name

i don't think they wrote, shot, edited, and scheduled the show within 2 months.

How hard could it be?

It's not impossible, I mean it's not a show that relies on heavy visual effects or numerous locations.
Given the kind of people who created the show, I wouldn't expect it to be the next The West Wing but a dumb reaction to the recent election, like the shitty Bush sitcom that was created on Comedy Central.

Soros might have decided to buy stock after he found out they were making this shit.

They could have bought an already partially complete show. I think that's what happened with Bojack Horseman.

I don't think that's true in the slightest. Maybe it happened once.

SHUT IT DOWN

I'd fugg her

>>>/zoo/

I hope the left keeps this up, it'll make the next election an easy win.

There's a swedish documentary that shows how antifa are a bunch of hypocrites. do you guys want to see?

Black people were a mistake.

Yee

BLACK people? what about all people?

==SOME OF US== on this very board are not people, you bigot

Go back to reddipol, retard.

Go back to Holla Forums while you're at it

what's her name?

show us

Dear White People

I want to thank you for all you have done. Without you we would still be living in huts in the deserts of Africa, shitting in the streets and hoping we one day find an albino so we can cure that strange disease i once got when i fucked Mulumbu. Fact of the matter is, white people, without you we would still be savage, but we are something more now. We actually can survive colds now, which is incredible. We can drive in cars, fly airplanes and transport ourselves hundreds of miles without having to walk. Dear White People, you're the best.

Your Sincerly,
The entire non-white population of earth.

BBConhead is defending this show. How does it feel to get btfo out, cumskins?

Who?

What's the deal with black people?

Yep, show us double goy

Skinheads, racists, xenophobics, neonazis.

Hip, cool, proud of their race, satirical, sticking it to the man.

What was the record set by the Cisbusters trailer?

James Woods is a god.

That ban sounds well deserved.

you're mad as fuck

I suspect this movie was made with a Hillary victory in mind and they figured whites would be too cowed to do anything other than mumble acceptance.

So he has a brain at least.

First major fuckup of the year. Can't wait for Barbie to come out.

It's not the niggers who keep a multi-million dollar industry dedicated to darkening skin going, buddy.

No, It's the Indiansyoutube.com/watch?v=jpayDMlNoh8

Dot dot, not woo woo

Still more sympathetic than Asian-"American" "oppression"

You think they will cancel? This is the comfort generation, they won't give up their convenience.

Haha, silly.

Awwww, it's almost as if I forgive you.

Was there really a reason to make a show out of this?
Political reasons and general Holla Forums shitposting aside, the movie this was based on wasn't very popular, it only grossed around six million dollars.
It just seems like a bad idea to me, it's not going to be viewed much and it probably won't get renewed for a second season.
They should focus on making more shows like Stranger Things and House of Cards. Whether you like those shows or not, they're very popular.

Thanks to the viral marketing they managed to kick off you can bet the first half of the season is going to be viewed a lot which is really all that matters.

You mean the few minutes of the first episode?
Also, user, this isn't normal TV, Netflix notices if people watch shit all the way through.

Why the fuck would you watch any more than one or two episodes of a show you didn't like?
The movie also got a lot of controversy, yet it didn't exactly preform well.
The "any publicity is good is publicity" line of reasoning is extremely flawed and fictitious.

My guess is they were filming it during the elections, banking on Hillary to win. Now that she lost and the whole thing was wrapped up, they must have said "fuck it, we'll release it anyways".

But you've already paid for it, goy! Too late now!

The argument people are using to defend the show is saying all the animosity towards whites is satirical.

Problem is, we have that one producer or writer's twitter where he's plainly anti-white, the trailer looks much the same as those MTV/Buzzfeed videos which are anti-white, and there isn't any sign that the show is doing anything to treat the anti-white vibe as a punch line.

If anyone associated with the show wanted to dispel the notion that the show was anti-white they could easily just state how the animosity towards white people is meant as a joke and it would deflate any sense of annoyance most people have with the show. That they haven't done so suggests that the initial impression of the show is accurate.

21-year-old Puerto Rican here, there is definitely evidence to suggest you are a minority.

If nothing else, it at least guarantees that libtards can't shut us down with basic identity politics. That's definitely a plus.

For what it's worth, Hispanics and Asians despise Blacks and Jews more than the vast majority of modern whites do. If you are wiped out, I promise you will be avenged, Sir.

OK then here it is. youtube.com/watch?v=IJ55KyNrO6A&t=110s
Sorry the embed wouldn't work for some reason.

Is he arab?

Greek lol

Can't wait for the US balkanization

bet a million dollars its fake.

Read the thread, champ.

The weird thing is five years ago I wouldn't have cared. I might have even laughed at people who were upset by it.
But nowadays you can't wear a fucking Halloween costume without being called a nazi, and if you crack a joke about jews, it better end with "nahh they're great guys, those evil Christians though!"
You can't have it both ways. I was happy with the thunderdome style of racial humor. We all just go in and talk shit, no rules. Instead we have these specific faggy no-fun nu-Football rules that leave everyone bored. Patrice O'Neal is rolling in his fucking grave.

couldn't tell with that nose.

Wew

So how does cuck/tv/ explain that Dukes of Hazzard can't be shown anymore because of its evil racism with the car but Dear White People is okay?

This is literally the only argument they ever have to stuff like this. Surprise surprise, it's stolen from the right. Gotta redistribute those talking points.

Typically the cuck mumbles "well I was against that too, both sides are ridiculous. I don't really care about politics."

Then he continues bashing only one side and cheering when shows get banned.

I legitimately do not get this. "Are you triggered?" "Safe space"…when has the right ever asked for these, when has the right ever demanded these?
It boggles the boggle

Whenever a leftist does this, it's important to point out that it's an admission that they're terrible and they know their own ideology is garbage, because what they're attempting to do is attach left-wing terms to right-wing people to try to claim "See? Both sides have SJWs, it's not just us!" So take note, whoever wrote that e-mail hates themselves.

It's an attempt to shame the right into silence, because the right says safe spaces are bad. They only do this because it has worked for decades.

Cuckservatives used to try to have a consistent outlook on the world where all actions are judged by their own merits. If this sounds sane, it is, but it is also ruinous when dealing with tribal mentality outlook people like the left.

Tribal outlook defines good and evil as what benefits or harms the tribe, respectively. Since the left is tribal, they can support censorship that benefits them and decry censorship that doesn't. This ideology is ancient because it is utterly sensible. It also makes higher civilization impossible, but that's simply reality.

The change manifest in Trump is that the right is becoming tribal. Being right by some cosmic referee no longer matters: survival matters.

yeah, it's always those other people who are tribal

It's also an admission that those slurs got to them. Same with "cumskin".
Shitkin, safespace, triggered, and snowflake all triggered them so bad that they decided to use it against people who disagree with them assuming they'd be just as emotionally wounded by those terms

.It's always hilarious to see the left say things like "We've compromised with the right for too long! No more debate! Now is the time for war!"
They've been eye-gouging and nut-punching in this boxing match since forever while the right has been "honorably" playing with Cucksberry rules. As soon as the right throws a headbutt they scream for the referee.

You know, Nick Dipaolo does a podcast. I listen to it regularly in rotation with all my other podcasts.

Which are pretty much all political, comedy, paranormal or video games. Mostly politics, I'm getting old.

Wow, so deep man. The left wasn't winning for forty years or anything by exploiting this. They don't have a doctrine that says "make the enemy live by their own rules." One side didn't commit to rule of law while the other did activism from the bench. It's all like, the same, man. We're all tribal. The left won because like, the people and stuff.

just pointing out that it's a bit hypocritical to accuse the other tribe of being tribal while lauding your own tribe

Except for the facts and stuff, you have a completely valid point, man.

It's pretty good, too. Better than Bill Burr's. Why is he married to that crazy bitch?
me too

But you're above that.
Maybe I'm not a conservative? I'm a traditional liberal dumby, I just call it how I see it.

ok pal, keep telling yourself that

It's unbelievable how anyone can erase one of the most wholesome and inoffensive shows on TV because of contemporary flag drama. In fact you'd think that nigger activists would appreciate the whole "skirting outside the law because of a corrupt sheriff" thing.

Both groups are equally ridiculous, but I find it extra funny that nu/pol/ is celebrating the fact that a crooked corporate shill was installed by the electoral college. They fell for simplistic, tribal, fear-induced populism memes from a paid actor and they're PROUD of that fact. Let that sink in for a moment.

Already stopped reading leftypol. Only your side is ridiculous. Tell me about how affirmative consent and gender as a social construct but sexuality as genetic are sane concepts. Explain how you can't be racist against whites, because whites have all the power but how the white race doesn't truly exist. Before you claim the sides are equal, give the valid interpretation for any of that. Otherwise you are just leftypol or an ignorant faggot.

Go take care of your wife's son.

Explain.

Explain to me how trickle down economics work, when rich people who get the extra money aren't spending it. When poor people have more money they actually spend it and contribute more to the economy. Tell me why people's religious views should be above personal autonomy. Explain to me why faggots getting married affects anything.

Lol this guy.
HOMO ALLURT

Lol nice argument.

And to you

in time

first they come for the Mexicans…

He's Hitler unless you like Hitler, in which case he's Putin's puppet, unless you like Putin, then he's a corporate stooge

At least he's not a woman

Funny who they aren't using blacking blacks like the Stormtromper and GhostBuster Harambe anymore.
Thay are using a bunch of half-breeds, with clean eyes posing as 100% black from Africa.

Robert"Adolph Nigller"Mugabe would shoot without a second thought.

LOL WHITEY BTFO

halfchan has been infested with tumblr for a long time, I want to say it was around 2010 that people first started adamantly defending trannies and from then it just progressed to get worse and worse. So much that /soc/ was specifically made to cater to the attention whoring tumblrinas.
Back in 2014 when anybody sane left for Holla Forums it left a huge chunk of retarded people on the site, these people quickly ran all boards into the ground and suppressed all dissenting opinions that weren't socially just enough, while somehow convincing themselves that they were totally not leftists while doing exactly everything leftists do.

At this point it seems they drift from putting one label on themselves to the next, which is why you see them calling themselves made up words such as the alt-right and new retarded made up words each week, they have no real critical thought or ability to formulate an opinion they simply absorb what they're supposed to say and think. This is why you see half/tv/ to this day be full of RLM fanboys despite the deterioration of their videos, it's why you still see people there defending Always Sunny despite this latest season starting off with the worst episode they have ever made.

They don't think about it, they just go with it because other people do, the entire site is one big peer pressure marketing chamber. All it takes is for a group of people to shitpost something hard enough and it will be touted as fact over there.

That's my guess anyway, I haven't actually frequented the site since late 2014. But that's how it used to go there and with a move of people over to Holla Forums I would think it only got significantly worse since then.

hahahahahah that one was epic, thanks for the lulz, saved

Somebody should put together a video addressed to the media: Dear (((White))) People

So tomorrow they say they're pulling the show and that they sincerely apologise to white people and say for too long they have been unfair to them and demonizing them, and we have entered an era where race baiting is becoming less and less acceptable.

What's your reaction?

Hang them anyway when the day comes?

Because the right is done trying to act in good faith with the left. The left has acted in bad faith for decades and the right has finally given up on honour and respect and fair play, and decided to lower itself to the left's level.

Kill tripfags.

I feel, unsatisfied.

Why are you people so triggerd by a show?

white people are scum, you shouldnt pander to them, that is what retards like the pee pee man does

they not the devil, but they can be a lil cray cray

see this is what i mean mane I likes white peoples but then you go and do gay shit like this, damn nigga, nuh uh

0/10 impression, you're still intelligible.

Write an editorial commending Netflix for recognizing that times have changed and what has been acceptable in recent memory is no longer going to be tolerated.

Continue operations against Soros as normal.